Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old November 14th, 2023, 08:46 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Troutpaw was very, very confused. One moment she had been peacefully laying in her nest after a day of training with Pricklestep, then she had blinkied and was in a strange place she had never seen before. She sniffed the air and quickly recoiled as the pungent odor of blood and death flooded her nostrils. She whimpered, pressing her ears back. Oh stars, what had she done? “Hello?” She called out, her voice shaking. “Is anyone there? I-I don’t know where I am…”

(open)

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:37 AM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

@RavensCall

phthalo felt like a ghost, even among other spirits. he did hardly more than take up space in the gloom and muck. he almost considered returning to his lamentation when a molly nearly walked into him.

recovering his wits quickly despite his years of isolation, phthalo spoke in a smooth and deep tone. “you’re quite alright, ma’am, no harm done.” he slipped past her only to turn around and watch her, deep green eyes like the darkest tides. “i’ve treaded these forests for more moons than i care to count. long enough that all who crossed me or that i crossed have since been lost to annals of time. who sent me here, you ask?”

the question was cause for pause in the massive and broad shouldered tomcat.

“a snake, though i’m sure that answer won’t be satisfying. if you mean to ask of my sins, i’m afraid that even i can no longer count them.”

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."

Last edited by redshiftreign; November 14th, 2023 at 09:38 AM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
This was his chance, TigerStripe Lunged onto Storm Eye "YOU WRECTED FOX DUNG!" he yowled and scrated him and hopped off waiting for him to fight back

P.S : :333
Stormyeye
Purrks- Silver tongue [ACTIVE]

Stormyeye began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh. His dry, deep voice rumbled as he chuckled.

' ' Tigerstripe, hurting me doesn't change the fact that you're in the Dark forest. ' ' He smiled slyly.

Choice of words He thought, Get him against the enemy, against Bumblestar.

' ' You know, it's Bumblestar's fault I'm here, she wronged me. How did you die? ' ' he meowed, blinking his golden eyes.

His pupils seemed to search for something, something in Tigerstripe's. A hidden defect, feeling lost, feeling afraid, searched for that little weakness in all cats. The reason most cats end up being bad, well, they're afraid, or scared, or lonely, or traumatized, or hated, or hating. There's always a reason. A reason for evil. Stormyeye could use that weakness, the defect, and blame on somebody, he needed an army. A crew if he was to defeat Bumblestar, to attack her, under surprise. And he needed a small crew of trusting souls, no, not trusting, trusting him. He thought of it like that, for the past 3 moons he had been in the forest, he thought of it like that. A small group of cats he could trust his life with and then send them to help recruit living cats. The living cats could do the dirty work, he, he could sit back and plan. Plan the next move, plan with the trusted Dark forest kitties. Plan and work until the sun went down. He would have to look for their fears, dig them from the deep, and destroy their original memory, replace with Bumblestar. Make it so Bumblestar was the main evil , the main evil, the main evil, the, main, evil.

He was good at what did, manipulation, reading cat, destroying memories, replacing them, becoming allies, and then sending the worker bees. Stormyeye almost smiled, almost, but he didn't he tried to look empathetic and sincere and trusting and kind, but it was so hard to appear that way. He closed eyes and demolished any other thought that he would have. Daydreams of victory, leading Thunderclan as a righteous leader, thinking of how to win, thinking of planning and planning to think, he cleared away until he was completely blank minded. White as a sheet of paper. He took one deep breath, then he got a thought. The thought said to him, told him, and ordered him.

Look sad. Look believable. Look relatable. Look regretful. Find. The. Weak. Spot.

And he did, did just that. He put all his focused energy in his mind, the en he had found in less than a second, to work. The pressure pushed down like a little ball to what he had to do right now. He needed this cat, this blood-thirsty cat on his team. He needed to dig for the weak spot. He furrowed his brow for a quarter of a second and then he thought of everything he ever regretted in his life. Sure, it hurt, but it had to be worth it. It would be worth it. He took an inhale, and as he exhaled his thought.

I miss you Mushroomkit, I wish I was there for you, I miss you my sweet unborn children, I'll watch over you and your beautiful mother every single day. Mom I wish you were better, I wish you were kinder, Dad I hate you but I love every day like clock work. I wish I was still alive, I wish Bumblestar was never born, I wish I could leave the awful place, I wish I weren't mixed up in the card and put in the Dark forest, I wish I could see you again sister, I wish I loved more, I wish never was born sometimes, I wish, I wish I could get this right.

After all of those life-changing moments, after all of thinking of regret, of pain, of suffering. Not only could he act the part, the part of sadness and pity and pain and suffering, he looked it. Stormyeye almost smiled, almost. But he didn't as he was in the zone, he had only the one thought still and he was prepared for anything that might happen next.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 14th, 2023, 04:26 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

"Oh dear, I really should respect my elders more," Robinscratch meowed, "I've been here for only a few moons... and it's the first time I've met someone who's spent even half of the time you did in this hell hole."

@redshiftreign (sorry short post)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:35 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Troutpaw was very, very confused. One moment she had been peacefully laying in her nest after a day of training with Pricklestep, then she had blinkied and was in a strange place she had never seen before. She sniffed the air and quickly recoiled as the pungent odor of blood and death flooded her nostrils. She whimpered, pressing her ears back. Oh stars, what had she done? “Hello?” She called out, her voice shaking. “Is anyone there? I-I don’t know where I am…”

(open)
Beetle, residing in a tree poked at the rotting mouse he had managed to catch when a voice rang out. A New voice. He leaped from the tree hopefully landing inches away from the new cat's face.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:46 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Troutpaw jumped back and yowled in surprise as a cat landed right in front of her. She bristled in fear before she growled and arched her back, trying to hide it. She didn’t want this strange new tom to think she was weak. “Wh-Who are you?” She hissed.

@Willie Warf

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:51 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Troutpaw jumped back and yowled in surprise as a cat landed right in front of her. She bristled in fear before she growled and arched her back, trying to hide it. She didn’t want this strange new tom to think she was weak. “Wh-Who are you?” She hissed.

@Willie Warf
Beetle smiled "Who am I? Well, it depends, who are you? I could be your best asset or your worst nightmare all depending on you! So are you willing to test your luck?" He said, unfazed by the pathetic ministrations of the she-cat tried.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 14th, 2023, 10:05 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Troutpaw narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth at the stranger. “I am Troutpaw, future warrior of RiverClan. I’ll ask again, who are you? A-And where even an I?”
@Willie Warf

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:44 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Beetle smiled "Who am I? Well, it depends, who are you? I could be your best asset or your worst nightmare all depending on you! So are you willing to test your luck?" He said, unfazed by the pathetic ministrations of the she-cat tried.
Quote:
Troutpaw narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth at the stranger. “I am Troutpaw, future warrior of RiverClan. I’ll ask again, who are you? A-And where even an I?”
@Willie Warf

Ghostpaw padded over, stopping a few foxlengths away. "Oh don't mind me. Just here to watch chaos enfold," she said happily with a wave of her paw. She plopped onto her butt, a smile on her face. The silver sheen of her coat was dulled from her stay in the Dark Forest. Only a couple moons, however. The changes it could do was amazing.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 15th, 2023, 07:08 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
Stormyeye
Purrks- Silver tongue [ACTIVE]

Stormyeye began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh. His dry, deep voice rumbled as he chuckled.

' ' Tigerstripe, hurting me doesn't change the fact that you're in the Dark forest. ' ' He smiled slyly.

Choice of words He thought, Get him against the enemy, against Bumblestar.

' ' You know, it's Bumblestar's fault I'm here, she wronged me. How did you die? ' ' he meowed, blinking his golden eyes.

His pupils seemed to search for something, something in Tigerstripe's. A hidden defect, feeling lost, feeling afraid, searched for that little weakness in all cats. The reason most cats end up being bad, well, they're afraid, or scared, or lonely, or traumatized, or hated, or hating. There's always a reason. A reason for evil. Stormyeye could use that weakness, the defect, and blame on somebody, he needed an army. A crew if he was to defeat Bumblestar, to attack her, under surprise. And he needed a small crew of trusting souls, no, not trusting, trusting him. He thought of it like that, for the past 3 moons he had been in the forest, he thought of it like that. A small group of cats he could trust his life with and then send them to help recruit living cats. The living cats could do the dirty work, he, he could sit back and plan. Plan the next move, plan with the trusted Dark forest kitties. Plan and work until the sun went down. He would have to look for their fears, dig them from the deep, and destroy their original memory, replace with Bumblestar. Make it so Bumblestar was the main evil , the main evil, the main evil, the, main, evil.

He was good at what did, manipulation, reading cat, destroying memories, replacing them, becoming allies, and then sending the worker bees. Stormyeye almost smiled, almost, but he didn't he tried to look empathetic and sincere and trusting and kind, but it was so hard to appear that way. He closed eyes and demolished any other thought that he would have. Daydreams of victory, leading Thunderclan as a righteous leader, thinking of how to win, thinking of planning and planning to think, he cleared away until he was completely blank minded. White as a sheet of paper. He took one deep breath, then he got a thought. The thought said to him, told him, and ordered him.

Look sad. Look believable. Look relatable. Look regretful. Find. The. Weak. Spot.

And he did, did just that. He put all his focused energy in his mind, the en he had found in less than a second, to work. The pressure pushed down like a little ball to what he had to do right now. He needed this cat, this blood-thirsty cat on his team. He needed to dig for the weak spot. He furrowed his brow for a quarter of a second and then he thought of everything he ever regretted in his life. Sure, it hurt, but it had to be worth it. It would be worth it. He took an inhale, and as he exhaled his thought.

I miss you Mushroomkit, I wish I was there for you, I miss you my sweet unborn children, I'll watch over you and your beautiful mother every single day. Mom I wish you were better, I wish you were kinder, Dad I hate you but I love every day like clock work. I wish I was still alive, I wish Bumblestar was never born, I wish I could leave the awful place, I wish I weren't mixed up in the card and put in the Dark forest, I wish I could see you again sister, I wish I loved more, I wish never was born sometimes, I wish, I wish I could get this right.

After all of those life-changing moments, after all of thinking of regret, of pain, of suffering. Not only could he act the part, the part of sadness and pity and pain and suffering, he looked it. Stormyeye almost smiled, almost. But he didn't as he was in the zone, he had only the one thought still and he was prepared for anything that might happen next.

"I..i...i" he stutered "i betrayed my clan, thunderclan" he said
"BUT IT WASENT MY FUALT HE HAD NO RIGHT TO KILL THAT RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE! he hissed and shook his head Don't let him see fear and weakness you fool! he thought then sighed Then BumbleStar killed me for....Killing cheetahspot he lowered his tail and sat down and teared up that....that Apprentice was my son ThisslePaw

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |