Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2019, 10:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Seathorn gave a purr with a nod. "Great!" She said, taking a moment before she spoke again. "Next move is exactly like the one we just did. But, instead of bringing your paws on the opponents head, you unsheathe your claws and bring it down their face." She explained. "Do you think you'll need an example?"
Elmpaw took a moment to think before shaking his head with a smile "simple enough .......also why do some of the moves look or sound similar?" he asked before trying the move out himself , a good height only this time he unsheathed his claws and brought down both of them once more before he landed. Yeah ,simple! although his eyebrows furrowed "wait, was it supposed to be one claw or both?" he asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 30th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Forestshade looked about. The fluffy Havana brown say allot the territory's edge smelling the cats from other clans. His green eyes sparkled as he thought of the events of the last day. He had caught a large lizard. He had taken a liking to lizards awhile back but thought it was a good day and time to hunt so he approached a pool of water where there were rocks and he had caught shone there before so what could hurt from trying again? Forestshade looked for one when he said a scrawny lizard and crouched staying silent. When he swiped the lizard, while small, was fast and ran out of reach.
@PotaDOS

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old May 30th, 2019, 01:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade looked about. The fluffy Havana brown say allot the territory's edge smelling the cats from other clans. His green eyes sparkled as he thought of the events of the last day. He had caught a large lizard. He had taken a liking to lizards awhile back but thought it was a good day and time to hunt so he approached a pool of water where there were rocks and he had caught shone there before so what could hurt from trying again? Forestshade looked for one when he said a scrawny lizard and crouched staying silent. When he swiped the lizard, while small, was fast and ran out of reach.
@PotaDOS
Whisperbranch was out in the territory going for a hunt when he scented Forestshade. The tom looked over at him as the deputy chased a lizard. He glanced at the lizard and dashed in front of it. Whisperbranch watched as it ran back towards the other tom. He wanted to help him catch the lizard. It was something that would fill the clans belly, especially after he found some more prey to take back. Whisperbranch waited for the deputy's attack on the prey.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 30th, 2019, 02:28 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

|| @Dust ||

Ravenvine - a coal black tom - was sitting in shelter from the rain, his pear green eyes tracking every single drop that he heard. Heard yes, because the tom had a huge scar covering his right eye completely, rendering his sight on that eye completely useless and his left eyesight had deteriorated long ago. So now it was only shadows, only darkness that he saw but he had learned. He had adapted. His ears flicking back and forth he sighed.. It was perfect to be assigned to a hunting patrol just as the rain was dying off. They wouldn't be able to smell ANYTHING, and Raven had been relying on scent for nearly every action he did... He assumed that was exactly why he was the one sent out to hunt in this weather. To improve his weakness. He sniffed, not exactly happy with the decision but would follow it through.

He stood up, giving his black coat a good shake and arched his back in a stretch before padding out, the rain having stopped shortly before. He knew that he had to find another member for the patrol and sighed. He didn't do socializing. He really didn't, but he guessed he would have to if there was gonna be any chance of bringing home prey in this terrible weather. It was damp - which was usual in Shadowclan - but the scents were all muddled and the tom started to walk, his gait a bit unsure. Picking up the scent of a younger member that he struggled to identify he followed it and stopped just before he walked into the younger tom.

"Blackbird.. Isn't it?" Ravenvine asked with a soft meow. He didn't wanna shock the cat, knew how others reacted to his large scar cover his eyes, to the ugly scar tissue that was all that remained. "I am going hunting, wanna accompany me? It'll be harder to catch prey today... with the scents all muddled because of the rain." He sat down in front of where he could sense the other tom was sitting or lying down, he didn't know.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 31st, 2019, 03:11 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Elmpaw took a moment to think before shaking his head with a smile "simple enough .......also why do some of the moves look or sound similar?" he asked before trying the move out himself , a good height only this time he unsheathed his claws and brought down both of them once more before he landed. Yeah ,simple! although his eyebrows furrowed "wait, was it supposed to be one claw or both?" he asked .

Seathorn gave a small shrug to the first question. "Good! Both claws also." The tortoiseshell said, flicking her ear. It seems he has it down, so he shouldn't have to practice it. The molly thought, shaking her pelt softly. "the next move is a bit complicated, so you might have to practice it a bit." Seathorn said.

"Leap and hold.." she mumbled. "This is used by smaller cats such as yourself. When you see the chance, you'll leap onto the opponents back, and dig your claws into their pelt so yo have a secure grip on them. Once you've done that, all their weak spots are open to attack. But you have to be careful of them doing a counter move, if you notice them starting to drop, or roll, jump off or you'll be squashed." Seathorn said in one breath.

She glanced around for someone to volunteer, so she could show an example. Seeing Tulipscreech, she called her over. "But, we'll keep claws sheathed for training " Seathorn said, nodding at Tulipscreech who got into a stance. It played out quickly, Seathorn being a bit faster than the other molly, she leapt on to the others back, gripping on with her paws instead of claws.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 31st, 2019, 07:50 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch was out in the territory going for a hunt when he scented Forestshade. The tom looked over at him as the deputy chased a lizard. He glanced at the lizard and dashed in front of it. Whisperbranch watched as it ran back towards the other tom. He wanted to help him catch the lizard. It was something that would fill the clans belly, especially after he found some more prey to take back. Whisperbranch waited for the deputy's attack on the prey.
Forestshade saw Whisperbranch and pounced on the prey, taking its life. He quickly thanked StarClan and then looked to Whisperbranch. "Hello, hmmmm Whisperbranch? I could have caught that lizard without you. Thank you. I do hope the cats enjoy this meal, even if it's tiny." He laughed at the last part and blinked with a sincere look in his eyes. "The clan is lucky to have cats like you in it."

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade saw Whisperbranch and pounced on the prey, taking its life. He quickly thanked StarClan and then looked to Whisperbranch. "Hello, hmmmm Whisperbranch? I could have caught that lizard without you. Thank you. I do hope the cats enjoy this meal, even if it's tiny." He laughed at the last part and blinked with a sincere look in his eyes. "The clan is lucky to have cats like you in it."
Whisperbranch watched him kill the lizard he had scared to him. Sometimes hunting was better with two cats. "The kits would love to eat it. It's just the right size.", he meowed. The tom moved his head to the side to look behind him. "And We're lucky to have a cat like you in Shadowclan.", he added. Whisperbranch moved his mouth and through one side you could see his teeth and jaw move as he did so.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 2nd, 2019, 08:41 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open!}
Cindershade lay stretched out beside the nursery, the grey fur of her chubby figure glistening in the sunlight. She watched as the warriors padded back and forth around camp, socializing and getting ready for patrols. The queen didn't envy them, for it wasn't long after receiving her warrior name that she realized she was better suited for the nursery than the life of a warrior. Though she had no kits of her own, she enjoyed caring for the other kits in the nursery.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
{Open!}
Cindershade lay stretched out beside the nursery, the grey fur of her chubby figure glistening in the sunlight. She watched as the warriors padded back and forth around camp, socializing and getting ready for patrols. The queen didn't envy them, for it wasn't long after receiving her warrior name that she realized she was better suited for the nursery than the life of a warrior. Though she had no kits of her own, she enjoyed caring for the other kits in the nursery.
Whisperbranch padded into camo with a squirrel and a lizard from hunting. The black and white tuxedo tome walked up to the fresh kill pile and placed his kill on top of the pile. He looked around, seeing a queen by the name of Cindershade and decided to walk over to her. The one side of his face was missing fur and flesh to where his teeth could be seen through. Whisperbranch usually tried to hide it, but now he was proud to look like this.

Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:17 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch padded into camo with a squirrel and a lizard from hunting. The black and white tuxedo tome walked up to the fresh kill pile and placed his kill on top of the pile. He looked around, seeing a queen by the name of Cindershade and decided to walk over to her. The one side of his face was missing fur and flesh to where his teeth could be seen through. Whisperbranch usually tried to hide it, but now he was proud to look like this.
Cindershade looked up as Whisperbranch approached. She sat up, the slight flab of her chubby body sagging towards the earth. Her dark blue eyes fixed Whisperbranch with a sweet, motherly look that she gave everyone. There was no pity in her eyes, for she adored Whisperbranch even with his 'deformities'. "Hello dearest Whisperbranch," she purred sweetly in a gentle voice. "How are you today?"

Closed Thread