Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM

Old April 7th, 2018, 04:40 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
MapleDusk gently cuffed her ear " H-How would you feel about being a mother SnakeFang..?"
Snakefang remained speechless for a little bit, she didn't know what to say at all, it took her a while to find her words, but she finally had the guts to speak. "I-I don't know Mapledusk... I just became a warrior..." She mewed, looking down.
Old April 7th, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Berrypaw shifted alittle suddenly very nervous. “Well...” she began and her ears twitched anxiously. “I-I like you! A lot...” she blurted out, her gaze left his as she waited for his reaction or answer. Was it going to be disgust or rejection? She couldn’t help but ask herself those questions. Those type of questions always ran through her mind when she was nervous and admitted to things like that.

@Echofall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Blackpaw heard Berrypaw and decided that she needed to tell him as well. "I. . . I like you too, Cobra!" She exclaimed anxiously. She shuffled her paws nervously, suddenly scared of rejection, or of Berrypaw becoming angry and lashing out. But she wouldn't do that, right? She waited for his response to both.

@Tazzy @Raven & Co
Cobrapaw was already surprised as Berrypaw admitted that she liked him, but he quickly turned his gaze towards Blackpaw, eyes widening even more, she loved him too?! He honestly didn't know who he was gonna choose! He liked both of them, but he didn't want to do anything stupid either, he didn't know how Blackpaw would act if he went with Berrypaw or the opposite, it could all turn out pretty bad!
Old April 7th, 2018, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Just me." Nightshade replied, emerging from the underbrush with a lizard dangling from her jaws. "Did I scare you?" She asked, adopting a concerned look on her face. Although she wasn't a gentle cat by any means, she was trying to make sure the cat was at ease around her. She needed him to trust her, after all. She glanced over to Brokencreek's catch, smiling a little. "At least somebody's trying to help feed the clan." She murmured under her breath, just barely loud enough for Brokencreek to hear. Nightshade was already beginning to sow the seeds of doubt in Brokencreek's mind, at least she thought so.
Brokencreek released a slow breath, his shoulders sinking. "I know how you feel," he muttered back, though he wasn't exactly sure she meant for him to hear it. "All of this tension..." he sighed pensively. "It's destroying the Clans." Logically, he knew he shouldn't confess his distrust to a Clanmate he barely knew, but it felt so good to let out what he felt.

"Anyway." He flicked his crooked tail dismissively. "What are you doing here?" Brokencreek wasn't sure exactly why someone would go out looking for him, specifically--he wasn't popular for being extroverted and friendly or anything. But then why would Nightshade look for me?
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 7th, 2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek released a slow breath, his shoulders sinking. "I know how you feel," he muttered back, though he wasn't exactly sure she meant for him to hear it. "All of this tension..." he sighed pensively. "It's destroying the Clans." Logically, he knew he shouldn't confess his distrust to a Clanmate he barely knew, but it felt so good to let out what he felt.

"Anyway." He flicked his crooked tail dismissively. "What are you doing here?" Brokencreek wasn't sure exactly why someone would go out looking for him, specifically--he wasn't popular for being extroverted and friendly or anything. But then why would Nightshade look for me?
Nightshade acknowledged Brokencreek's frustration with a flick of her ear, looking over at him. "I decided to go out hunting. Without a deputy to organize patrols, it seems as if we need to figure it out ourselves... I suppose Goldenstar is too busy to keep the clan in line." She hummed gently, once more making an offhand comment about the state the clan was in at the moment. She looked over at her lizard, which now seemed pitiful; they would need a lot more than a lizard and a frog to keep the clan fed. "In fact," She continued, rolling her gaze back over to Brokencreek. "I remember coming across a cat indulging in fish back in the clearing rather than eating something more respectable. If we're having to rely on fattening foods like fish to keep us fed..." She trailed off, letting out a sigh. "Oh, never mind. I'm rambling again." She picked up her lizard. "Would you like to hunt with me?" She asked, flicking her ears up and focusing her gaze on Brokencreek. "Perhaps we can catch more prey together."
Old April 7th, 2018, 07:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Blackpaw heard Berrypaw and decided that she needed to tell him as well. "I. . . I like you too, Cobra!" She exclaimed anxiously. She shuffled her paws nervously, suddenly scared of rejection, or of Berrypaw becoming angry and lashing out. But she wouldn't do that, right? She waited for his response to both.

@Tazzy @Raven & Co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cobrapaw was already surprised as Berrypaw admitted that she liked him, but he quickly turned his gaze towards Blackpaw, eyes widening even more, she loved him too?! He honestly didn't know who he was gonna choose! He liked both of them, but he didn't want to do anything stupid either, he didn't know how Blackpaw would act if he went with Berrypaw or the opposite, it could all turn out pretty bad!

Berrypaw whipped her head around and stared daggers at Blackpaw. How dare Blackpaw tell him her feelings right after she did. The cream she-cat did not like that at all. A small part of her wanted to know what Cobrapaws answer would be. Her gaze went to him and she frowned slightly, noticing his gaze on Blackpaw. Decision made she turned to Blackpaw “I want to talk to you,” she said, her voice like ice.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 7th, 2018, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Blackpaw jumped when Berrypaw spoke to her. "S-Sure.." Her voice was shaky and nervousness was visible in her green eyes.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co

Old April 7th, 2018, 11:36 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Opal ]
.:; sorry this took so long! ;:.

A black shape slid over one of the many rocks that littered the territory of ShadowClan, his eyes alert and focused for any signs of life around his form. Creaking of old wood underpaw startled a few robins and bluebirds from a nearby hemlock tree, but other than that, all was silent. A large crack. Crowheart whipped around, amber eyes flashing as they searched the leaf mold and moss for the source of the sound. Beginning to calculate, he leaped for the edge of the radius the sound could come from and stepped on a particularly dry and crackly stick. Immediately a thrush bolted from the cover of the overhanging bramble thicket, cawing loudly. Cursing at the sudden racket, the black tom leaped with surprising force and power and gave the animal a swift bite to the neck. As the warm taste of blood trickled over his rough tongue, Crowheart dug his forepaw into the soft ground and picked out a handful of leaf mold and dirt before dropping the thrush in and covering it back up. He memorized the surroundings slightly so he could come back later and continued on his hunt.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 8th, 2018, 06:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
With a sigh, Primrosemask padded on slowly. She'd never been very good at hunting and so far that fact had really shown as she was turning up empty-pawed, but she'd rather get her eyes clawed than go back to the camp like this. Lowering her head to the ground, she sniffed around to pick up prey scent. The weather had become warmer, but it would still rain often, something that made tracking difficult for Primrosemask. She showed her annoyance with another sigh, this one louder, and sat down with a huff. She wished she could be more useful, be more helpful to her clan but that just wasn't her. Primrosemask was a joker, not a hunter, she was good at pulling pranks and playing but that was no help to her clan. She wanted to do better for her family, she didn't want anyone to think her brother was anything like her because he was so much better. Just as she decided to just head back and get some sleep, a nearby rustling caught her attention. Her nose twitched as she tried to smell what was nearby, but she was hoping it was prey so she lowered herself down before she could even be sure, slowly pulling herself forward. She needed to catch at least one mouse to feel good about returning to the camp.

@Empress Of Evil
A tom slinked through the territory, his eyes alert and muscles tensed, ready for anything to happen. Honestly, Cardinalsnake wasn’t entirely sure as to what he was doing in the territory. His paws had itched with the need to come out into the territory but he hadn’t been sure of exactly why. He wasn’t planning on hunting, although if the opportunity came up he certainly wouldn’t refuse. The warrior supposed that he would just let his paws carry him forward and he would have to wait and see what happened. He parted his jaws slightly. He could detect the faint scent of another cat nearby and it sparked his curiosity. Cardinalsnake moved forward swiftly, in search of the source of the scent.
He eventually reached a thicker part of the territory and from what he could hear, there was another cat nearby. He quickly ducked behind a bush and peered through the dark green leaves. He could see a she-cat padding through the territory. She was a pretty she-cat and he didn’t know her name, so he decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to do some flirting. He stood up and brushed his fur down, the action causing the bush to rustle. The bush was tall enough that even when standing up, his full body was still covered. He squinted his eyes, trying to spot the she-cat now. He could just see her fur, standing out from the green leaves. It appeared that she was crouched down, and it looked as if though she were.....hunting something? He frowned, confused by what he could see. That couldn’t be right, there was nothing to hunt. Even if there had been something before, he had definitely scared it away by now. He stepped out from the bush, wanting to cure his curiosity. “There’s nothing here to hunt,” he said politely. He might as well give her a heads up before she wasted her energy hunting something that wasn’t there.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 8th, 2018, 08:41 AM
so nasty

Wildstrike cringed in pain as he slightly shifted his kitting was, for the most part, over and somehow everything hurt worse. He honestly didn't even know why he had been in the woods to begin his mind being oh so foggy. Had it been an argument? Was he looking for something or perhaps someone? Wildstrike shook his head not wanting to dwell on it with the knowledge that he probably didn't have much time left. He then turned his attention instead to warm mostly furless bundles laying at his stomach. Smiling he then cooed ignoring the unfair amount of blood that was at his other end as his babies suckled slightly surprising him with the knowledge that he had produced any milk at all. @Liekki @Boba Fett @Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; April 8th, 2018 at 08:42 AM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike cringed in pain as he slightly shifted his kitting was, for the most part, over and somehow everything hurt worse. He honestly didn't even know why he had been in the woods to begin his mind being oh so foggy. Had it been an argument? Was he looking for something or perhaps someone? Wildstrike shook his head not wanting to dwell on it with the knowledge that he probably didn't have much time left. He then turned his attention instead to warm mostly furless bundles laying at his stomach. Smiling he then cooed ignoring the unfair amount of blood that was at his other end as his babies suckled slightly surprising him with the knowledge that he had produced any milk at all. @Liekki @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Duskthorn sighed as he trampled through the territory, thinking about Wildstrike and the last time he had spoken to him. The tom couldn't find his brother anywhere in camp, so he figured he must be out here. "Wildstrike? I... want to apologize, can you hear me?" Duskthorn shouted in a concerned tone. He sighed and continued to walk, breathing in the misty air and his eyes darting everywhere as he looked for Wildstrike. All the tom wanted to do was apologize for upsetting him, why was finding his brother so difficult? Suddenly a breeze picked up and Wildstrike's scent flickered faintly in front of his nose. He followed it, relying on the direction of the breeze to find him. His eyes caught Wildstrike laying down, seemingly alone on the grass. Duskthorn ran at full speed, but began to slow down as he realized there was something different about his brother. He inched closer, "W-Wildstrike? Are you okay?" It hit him right then, "Wildstrike! You-you've had kits! What are you doing out here? You should be in the nursery!" His nose twitched as he leaned over the kits, looking wide-eyed at his nieces and nephews. His head whipped up, "what are you doing out here? Does Silverscar know? Why isn't Daydream here? The kits will die out here!" His eyes spotted a pool of blood around his brother and his stomach flopped, "you'll die out here... I'm going to get Daydream." He hesitated as he stepped backward, not wanting to leave his brother alone.