Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM

Old April 15th, 2018, 07:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Purring herself when she heard Daydream's, the dark colored medicine cat apprentice smiled at their words. She found herself grinning wider at their next statement. "Sure!" She felt as though she was leaving her reserved, self-conscious self behind and becoming a lot happier as the days as apprentice to Daydream drew on. It healed her to be in a more comfortable and positive enviornment and the effects were showing already. Look at her! A few days ago, this she-cat hadn't smiled for moons on end, and here she was, smiling every day! It was truly joyful to realize how quickly she was coming back from her past. Sure, it took some time, but at this growing rate, Flashpaw would be as outgoing as her sister. Okay, maybe not that ecstatic and snarky, but she was really being forced to come out of her shell and show colors she never knew she possessed. Rejuvinated by the thoughts, the she-cat pondered where they'd go. She faintly recalled a training session with Servalwing a week or two ago hunting, and she remembered stepping near a particularly strong-smelling leaf. Could that be an herb? She froze the memory for a moment, thinking hard, and traced her steps back to the camp once figuring out the memory's location. It should take about 156 steps for each paw in total, at my current spread of step on average, if it really was an herb patch I'm remembering. Standing and shaking her fur out, she prepared to follow her mentor into the territory, smiling and preparing to count.
as daydream made there way into the territory with flashpaw the scent of thick rainwater came to their nose. they were used to noticing every little scent of the territory, their senses heightened for that purpose, so the scent of fresh spring rain was overwhelming. the ground was slightly damp but not too bad, they treaded on. they were going to take flashpaw to their catmint patch first, one of the most valuable herbs to them. it could cure any cough, and they always seemed to run out of it during the winter when they needed it. as they walked, they prompted conversation,"I wanted to ask a question," they started,"i wanted to know how long were you in your warrior training before you decided you switch paths?" they were curious. they themselves were also an ex warrior apprentice. they were only a moon away from their warrior name before they were stripped of their rank unwillingly. they loved their job, sure, but they missed training. they missed being out here and running through the woods. they missed hunting, too. but they were also curious of flashpaw would miss her warrior life, after all, thats all kits talked about when they were younger. trying to be the best warrior they could be for their clan.
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:31 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
as daydream made there way into the territory with flashpaw the scent of thick rainwater came to their nose. they were used to noticing every little scent of the territory, their senses heightened for that purpose, so the scent of fresh spring rain was overwhelming. the ground was slightly damp but not too bad, they treaded on. they were going to take flashpaw to their catmint patch first, one of the most valuable herbs to them. it could cure any cough, and they always seemed to run out of it during the winter when they needed it. as they walked, they prompted conversation,"I wanted to ask a question," they started,"i wanted to know how long were you in your warrior training before you decided you switch paths?" they were curious. they themselves were also an ex warrior apprentice. they were only a moon away from their warrior name before they were stripped of their rank unwillingly. they loved their job, sure, but they missed training. they missed being out here and running through the woods. they missed hunting, too. but they were also curious of flashpaw would miss her warrior life, after all, thats all kits talked about when they were younger. trying to be the best warrior they could be for their clan.
Ducking out of the medicine den and trotting through the clearing, she finally reached the territory and stepped up to Daydream’s side rather than following behind them. Flashpaw shrugged at the question. “About a moon. Why?” she inquired, giving her mentor a confused look. It was odd that they would ask about that particular part of her past; it wasn’t very important in her eyes and she had concluded to look beyond what she had done in the past. She thought she was starting a new path, one free of warrior training- but maybe that was just childhood naiveness. Either way, she was interested to hear the story behind the question. Her paws sunk into the pine needle flooring and she breathed it in, dropping the subject from her mind temporarily and glancing around at her surroundings. She kept counting her steps like she had started from before, realizing they must be close. Her eyes moved as one with her mind, calculating the distance between herself and the supposed herb patch.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Obliviously lost, keeping gentle eyes on Wolfglare’s movements, Chrysanthemumshade languidly padded next to him - more like a few mouse lengths behind him since he seemed keen on dragging her to wherever his destination was, yet she was obediently aimless as she felt a certain feeling of ease trailing behind another. The sudden abruptness, as she didn’t stop when Wolfglare held up his tail to indicate, her eyes broadened as she felt his tail collide with her nose. Immediately, she was more than ready to voice her apologies, but Wolfglare gave her another look to which she took as a sign to be silent. Tilting her head to the side, she watched with a baffled expression as the tom began to survey his surroundings. She watched as he lifted his muzzle into the air. The muscles she lacked had tensed slightly, her eyes growing with interest when she realized that Wolfglare was trying to hunt. Chrysanthemumshade lowered herself into a crouch to stay her best at hidden while her hues locked with Wolfglare’s muscles. He must had caught a scent, she thought, excitedly. Her body had twitched, only slightly when she saw the large cat move in for the kill. He shot forward, almost like a bullet, colliding with the game he planned to eliminate. It was almost like a rush of adrenaline, causing her to become inspired. Watching other felines always gave her a thrill; being able to lock their skills into her mind, with practice comes perfect, and perfection always meant impressing. Observing the way Wolfglare approached his target, then pounced - she was confused as to why he rolled to his side. It was something she never seen before, or caught hold to when she watched the other mentors train their apprentices. It wasn’t a pretty sight either...the squirrel was struggling, but even Chrysanthemumshade could see the fatality of that move. I’d hate to be in the spot where that squirrel is. Starclan, I would hate to make him angry in general. Can anyone imagine that’s how he actually fight off his opponents? Hmmm, he probably doesn’t even fight them. More like...I don’t know...kill them or something. Chrysanthemumshade shook her head to regain focus on what was the present issue. Maybe, I was doing it the wrong way...? She thought quizzically. Chrysanthemumshade lifted from her spot once she saw Wolfglare’s successful catch. “Impressive.” She said, breathlessly. Her eyes had brightened, and slowly she started to step forward towards him - then hesitated - another step - hesitation once more - until she decided that it was best to keep her distance away from the tom. Show-off, she thought amusingly to herself. The way he had looked at her, she assumed he was waiting for her praising acknowledgement but Chrysanthemumshade didn’t see Wolfglare as anyone to gloat - as far as she knew about him. Then again, he didn’t need any praise from her. Especially since she regarded him as someone better than her. A lot better. Keeping her eyes on Wolfglare, she sauntered passed him, feigning a confident stride that appeared to be more innocent than anything above. At a certain spot, Chrysanthemumshade’s ears twitched, losing her pint up inspiration, but in another’s company, she wasn’t going to back down from the challenge. Repeating what Wolfglare had done, first she lifted her muzzle into the air, hoping to detect anything edible. Come on, come on, Chrys...if Wolfglare can do it, so can you! She boosted her own ego, then stepped forward quietly until she caught hold of the familiar scent of a shrew. Next thing she counted was Wolfglare’s movements. Her eyes flicked back to her tail to angle it in the imitation of her companion’s before she began to move slowly, with much less noise unlike Wolfglare’s. Stopping quickly, Chrysanthemumshade unleashes her claws, noting the same action Wolfglare had done. Now pleased, she continued on gracefully. The shrew, she could see, rummaging against a tree, oblivious to the forthcoming. Chrysanthemumshade shifted back to her mind to her previous observations. Wolfglare had leaned back, so that mean most of his weight was in his hind legs, which gave him the perfect aim to leap. Of course! Chrysanthemumshade leaned back, allowing her small form to take hold of all her weight on her back legs. In a swift, lithe movement, the Molly shot forward, her claws outstretched and latched her teeth around the shrew, hearing it squeal. Recounting that Wolfglare had barreled over, Chrysanthemumshade rolled onto her side, fighting to gain control of the fidgeting creature. However, her grip wasn’t strong enough, as she thought it was. This made her unlatch her hold and spit out any dust that got into her muzzle. The shrew had scurried away. “Ugh!” She groaned. I did everything perfectly! Feeling disappointed, Chrysanthemumshade padded back towards Wolfglare, looking up at him expectedly. Maybe, she wasn’t as observant as she thought she was...she was probably missing out on something...either way, she wanted to see him repeat his technique.

The black-furred tom watched his companions movements carefully as she started to stalk the shrew, which he had also spotted. He narrowed his eyes, making mental notes to himself on mistakes in her posture, her movements, and anything else he could help her correct. It’s not like the tom was purposely looking for the bad things to point out, he was looking for them so he could help her be a better hunter. Wolfglare never liked to point out other’s weaknesses, especially when on the outside it seemed that he himself didn’t have any. But he did look for the weaknesses, because of there was one thing Wolfglare knew how to do really well, it was change weakness into strength. This, his father had taught him to an extreme level, but he found if he dialed it down a bit, it could be very helpful when interacting with others. With the few cats he’d spoken to, he’d found that they always liked to know how they could better themselves. And there was no doubt in the tom’s mind that Chrysanthemumshade was one of those cats as well.
As he watched her stall the shrew, his mind wandered to her earlier reactions. He knew if he was going to learn everything about her, he had to make sure everything she did around him was taken into account and studied deeply. Even those things that she didn’t do around him.
As he continued going over her former actions, the thought pressed him one more. She’s afraid of me. He had managed to push his father’s literal voice out of his head, for now, but his father always had a lingering effect on his thoughts. Who cares if she’s afraid of you? Most cats are anyways. Wolfglare tried to reassure himself, but there was only a lingering pit of... Disappointment? Wolfglare had truly thought that Chrysanthemumshade was a cat he might just be able to get along with. He wasn’t so sure now.
Wolfglare snapped himself out of his thoughts just in time to see his silver-furred companion roll to the side like he did, causing her to loose her catch. The warrior just stood there, dumbfounded. Is. She. STUPID?! He narrowed his eyes, wondering why in Great Starclan she did that. Does she truly not know how to hunt at all? Either that or as truly is stupid. Wolfglare huffed to himself, watching as she came back up to him, looking at him expectantly.
He figured he should show her again, but first he needed to make the notes he had on her posture. “Keep your haunches more tucked in. And you don’t need to unsheathe your claws all the way, they’ll get caught on things. At least until you make the killing leap. And...” He trailed off, about to say something about the roll, but realized that she might probably question why he did it. ”And I suppose I’ll show you again...” He finished, flicking his tail uncomfortably.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:23 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn frowned and said sarcastically, "oh yeah. If you had kitted him correctly he would be magically brought back to life. What's next, you sprout wings like a bird and fly away? There's nothing you could've done about that, Wildstrike." He shook his head and sighed, staring at Wildstrike. He took Sunkit into his paws, feeling nauseous. It was laying in a position that he had only seen with prey, but a little kit awkwardly bent over like that, it's little body lifeless... it would haunt him forever. "You know, you could stop just thinking about yourself right now. I know you're not feeling well but... don't you think you have cats that care about you? Saying you want to die is equivalent to saying you want to throw your family into grief and despair. It's like saying you want your kits to only grow up with Silverscar, leaving them to wish they could have at least gotten to know you. If you don't want to survive for yourself, don't you want to survive for us?" he said quietly, setting Sunkit down. His stomach flipped upside down and he looked up at Wildstrike. Duskthorn couldn't the sight of Sunkit, the young body of a kit that had glossy eyes and flopped over whenever it was moved. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett
"My kitten j-just died Duskthorn and all you can t-t-think to do is say something sarcastic because it's not like I carried Sunkit for a moon and a half and have grown attached!" Wildstrike sniffled honestly upset by the fact that even when some of his kin died Duskthorn always seemed to have the emotional strength to be sarcastic. He then looked over to Silverscar and their kits feeling a surge of possessiveness over his them, "Silverscar I want the kittens back! I w-w-want them to cuddle with them a-a-and besides they need to nurse!" Wildstrike meowed feeling overly distressed that his kits weren't by his side suckling or just sleeping, "They'll starve if you don't so give them back now!" He keened his paternal instinct on all but one hundred as he thought of his little kits bodies going limp like Sunkit was. "I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about Fawnkit and Sunkit! If I don't die they'll be all alone in StarClan! And not feeling well puts it lightly Duskthorn I feel like I going to peel over and second so just nature take its course! Don't you for a second pull that family card you and Treestep never seemed keen on getting to know me before the pregnancy so I don't see why losing me would be so heartbreaking now! And it not like Silverscar can't find a lovelier tom-cat to help him raise the kits! You don't need me but Fawnkit and Sunkit do!" Wildstrike drifted lying his head on the ground and panting as he still look longingly at his kits extending his paw slightly to touch Thornkit's flank. @Broken Madness
@Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; April 16th, 2018 at 07:24 AM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:10 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Snakefang remained speechless for a little bit, she didn't know what to say at all, it took her a while to find her words, but she finally had the guts to speak. "I-I don't know Mapledusk... I just became a warrior..." She mewed, looking down.
"I-I'm not saying now, B-But at some point....I-If you never want to have kits with an annoying furball of a tom like me it's fine SnakeFang!' Mapledusk stuttered out looking down at his paws as his tail drooped
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"I-I'm not saying now, B-But at some point....I-If you never want to have kits with an annoying furball of a tom like me it's fine SnakeFang!' Mapledusk stuttered out looking down at his paws as his tail drooped
Snakefang gazed at her mate. "O-One day, Mapledusk, just not now, I'm not ready for such responsabilities yet." She admitted, ears lowered, she didn't want to make him sad. "You're not annoying, it's just that I want some time off of what I've been through as an apprentice, now I have much more freedom, you get what I mean?" She asked as she met his gaze, running her tail under his chin.
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Sunray froze when his brother started questioning him again, and he sighed. "Just... out," he responded vaguely. "It's not a big deal, bro. Come on." He shook his head and walked on. "What is a big deal, though, is how nosy you can be sometimes..."
Cloudheart rolled his eyes at his brother's statement and flicked his tail across Sunray's shoulders. "I'm not nosy, you're secretive," he fired back, although his voice held nothing but love and affection for his brother. "You don't have to tell me, just promise you'll be safe." He stopped walking at this and looked firmly at his brother, silently begging him to promise. "Please."
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:26 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
"Yep! So you can tell your friends that you got to see the territory today!" Windygale purred. The tom smiled. "And," he added with a wink, "because the territory is pretty cool." He shook out his pelt and started toward the vast forest.
Chestnutpaw was practically hopping while following his mentor, incredibly excited. "All my kit friends are gonna be jealous..." he meowed under his breath to himself, smiling almost triumphantly at the sudden realization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Cloudheart rolled his eyes at his brother's statement and flicked his tail across Sunray's shoulders. "I'm not nosy, you're secretive," he fired back, although his voice held nothing but love and affection for his brother. "You don't have to tell me, just promise you'll be safe." He stopped walking at this and looked firmly at his brother, silently begging him to promise. "Please."
"I'm not doing anything that'll get me hurt, Cloudy," Sunray assured his brother, sighing. "Really, don't worry about me. Here-- I promise I'll be safe. Are you satisfied?" He meowed as he continued to walk, now not really focusing on where they were going at this point.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

@ShadowFire 1967

Emberpool walked side-by-side with Shadowfire as they prowled the territory for prey. "I'll try finding you a mouse." She giggled. "To make up for the one I ate earlier!" But she could not yet scent much prey that seemed fresh for food.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 16th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
[COLOR=Blue @ShadowFire 1967

Emberpool walked side-by-side with Shadowfire as they prowled the territory for prey. "I'll try finding you a mouse." She giggled. "To make up for the one I ate earlier!" But she could not yet scent much prey that seemed fresh for food.
@ShadowFire 1967
[/COLOR]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky