Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burningforest looked at the shadowclan cat,walking over to her."Your the shadowclan medicine cat right?" He asked,checking himself.He was positive she was shadowclan,but the scents where a little mingled,so it was a question to make sure he didn't make himself look stupid.He sat down a few feet away,not wanting to get to close just in case the medicine cat told him to leave.If wouldn't be the first time someone told him to leave,and probably not the last.
[daypaw uses they/them pronouns <3]
Daypaw looked up at the tom, raising an eyebrow,"Newly appointed, yes." Daypaw had only been appointed medicine cat two moons ago but it had felt like seasons. They didnt know how many cats they had treated so far, but they knew it was many. It seemed cats cats would do reckless things and then always expect their medcat to patch them up. Watching the tom sit down, it seemed like he was going to start a conversation. They werent against this, they just hadnt talked to many to get used to it. "Names Daypaw, yours?"
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[daypaw uses they/them pronouns <3]
Daypaw looked up at the tom, raising an eyebrow,"Newly appointed, yes." Daypaw had only been appointed medicine cat two moons ago but it had felt like seasons. They didnt know how many cats they had treated so far, but they knew it was many. It seemed cats cats would do reckless things and then always expect their medcat to patch them up. Watching the tom sit down, it seemed like he was going to start a conversation. They werent against this, they just hadnt talked to many to get used to it. "Names Daypaw, yours?"
"Burningforest." He said."From thunderclan." He added,almost forgetting."If your medicine cat,then why do you still have your apprintice name?" He asked curiously.Foxdung!I should have let her ask something first!Guess it's to late know though... he waited for the shadowclan cats answer quietly,hoping she didn't think he was rude over the question he asked so suddenly and,and rudly in his opinion.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 20th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Anyone can be leader, no matter who they are or how they are.” Flintheart told the both of them, “History has shown that, so that proves my point.” The grey-furred warrior looked up at the sky, which was decorated with bright stars. It was a beautiful scene to gaze at and he wondered about things for a moment or two before his apprentice asked him a question. It caught him off-guard and it made him think as he gazed at the spot where Snowstar stood. Could he have been leader? Would he make it as a proud commander of Thunderclan, in charge of such responsibilities? He shook his head, looking down at the young apprentice. “If I was much younger, then I would probably try and be leader. The idea of it sounds nice, but these days, I don’t think I’d have the energy and motivation to do it.” He explained, “You two, on the other paw, have potential to become something great - you’re a good pair, a duo of siblings that can do anything. I’m sure you both will become great warriors..” He said, gesturing up to the leaders, “Or something even more in the future.”
"Yeah, I guess so." Ebonypaw replied, for once not including a snappy remark or eye roll. Ebonypaw chuckled at his mentors reply. "But you'd be a good leader, you have common sense, you aren't a pushover." Ebonypaw didn't mean to say that, but it did no harm to not be rude all the time. He wouldn't be a praising kind cat, either. He was a mix, of sorts, with a dash of nice in his sarcastic wits and rudeness. "Thanks, Flintheart. I think you'd make a great leader too, if you wanted" Ivorypaw purred, a grin on her face that was common. "I only wish everyone was at ease, though." She sighed, tension still thick in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade blinked. Evidently that was the wrong move for her to use. Inwardly, she punished herself. Stupid furball! But, at least the tom wasn't as scary looking as Wolfglare had been. Gosh, Wolfglare was such a hard target. All the feline wanted was a new friend. Apparently, the flirty type wasn't this tom's preference. What could be, then? Did a tom--individually-- have a different preference, or did it depend on clan? Chrysanthemumshade did not know this, so instead of seemingly flirting with him--which she wasn't trying to do. Chrysanthemumshade absolutely hate being flirted with. It was a complicated thing with her since her mother told her to use it upon every time. It dawned on the silver lining she cat that every tom was different. She was almost lost in her thoughts until she actually heard his voice. She flicked her ears, her fluffy pelt ruffled up for a moment before it settled down. Chrysanthemumshade had no idea whatever was going on within Windclan and Thunderclan. Shadowclan seemed to have enough problems with Riverclan. ''I have no idea, honestly.'' She mewed to him, glancing at him quickly before looking away. ''Perhaps you should ask a Windclan or Thunderclan cat about that?'' She giggled, and looked away awkwardly. ''But, I doubt anything would go down here. The gathering is for a moment of peace between the clans. The leaders should respect that or Starclan would put things into their own--and, we don't want that.'' She said, lifting her head up proudly, despite her small size. ''How is Skyclan, by the way? It must suck not to hear much news within the clans.'' She told him, softly. Perhaps after talking to him awhile, they would be friends. When the flirting technique didn't work, it was the friendly, teasing kind that work. The she cat managed to keep her voice full of humor, hoping that would please the tom. ''Ah, it's nice to meet you as well, Pebbleheart.'' Her green eyes flicked up to smile at him.
Chuckling at her reply, he glanced around. "I'm sure they'll try and explain it.. calmly." He replied, a tint of worry in his mew. Thoughts of a huge battle at the Gathering, the moon being covered with clouds as a sign they'd upset StarClan, startled him as he sighed softly. She wasn't exactly flirting anymore, which made him a bit more at ease. He wouldn't dare fall for her or even find her more than a friend at the end of the gathering, for he was one of the most loyal cats you could meet. Always out hunting or feeding the queens or elders. Pebbleheart smiled at Chrysanthemumshade. "True. I don't think they're mouse-brained enough to disrespect StarClan though." He mewed calmly. "SkyClan is good as always, it's not fantastic with the Syndicate so close to it, but it's calm. Since that's the only group near us we don't get much drama." He replied, talking fondly of his Clan. "What about ShadowClan?" He asked, if he couldn't understand the Thunder and WindClan drama, perhaps something he should know about was happening in ShadowClan.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

[ OPEN TO ANYONE ]
The muscular, long-haired male gave a small yawn as he scanned the large group of cats spread out before him, his amber-colored eyes seeming to flicker from cat to cat as he grew more and more bored of just sitting here, doing nothing. There seemed to be a lack of calm through the area with the tension between clans that have recently gone into not-so-happy terms. His own clan, Thunderclan, was one of them and he knew how uneasy his clanmates felt now, seeing them and Shadowclan cast glances of disgust towards one another while some avoided eye-contact all together. It made him feel uneasy, a weird shiver like feeling crawling up his spine through his dark orange fur. Redfeather knew that there was nothing that he alone could do to ease this feeling, so he decided to not bother with such things. Out of the corner of his eye, however, he caught sight of another cat - a she-cat, sitting alone in the gathering. She was among the Thunderclan group, so he assumed nothing more than that she was apart of his clan. He was a bit excited to go and talk to someone, but another cat soon walked over to her, striking up a conversation. It made him sigh and grow disappointed, knowing that he could’ve possibly made a friend out of that. He hesitated too much, perhaps.
A long-furred calico trotted her way through the area. She was known to stray away from her particular group--Skyclan. Where she should be following in the line of the other cats, but she was excited. See, Splotchfeather adored making friends outside their clans. Since Skyclan didn't share borders with the other clans, going to gatherings were the only thing possible to make outside clan friends. It humored her, made her laugh as a graceful smile was placed on her maw. She looked dreamy-eyed, in awe at the world around her. Her pelt fluffy and downy, surrounding her like a warm blanket. As she continued to make her way to different places, the she cat found the different scents flooding into her nostrils. She didn't know which clan she was intruding on. The cats were different here, but Splotchfeather remained the same. Looking like a kit with stars in her eyes. Her expression curious, tainted with cuteness. She looked like the bubbly character that always made the day bright, and she never allowed herself to lose a chance. Everything was amazing to her, and perhaps she should had watched where she was going, but she accidentally bumped shoulders with another tom. Certainly, not of her own clan. She stared at him with bright yellow hues. ''I am so sorry!'' Her voice was a bit loud--concerned, really. ''I didn't mean to bump into you. Sometimes I be in such a hurry, that I don't pay attention to where I'm going. I hate when that happens. Especially when my eyes are opened, and my path is literally in front of me. I think I was lost in my thoughts again. I'm sorry, once again. Please forgive me. I've always been bit of a bird brain,'' She giggled, then closed her maw as she noticed she was talking too much, but that's who this feline was. She was absolutely friendly to everyone and everything. Completely harmless, and naturally sweet. Sometimes it may have got annoying, but she hoped the tom didn't mind her intrusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@CandyFlossCat

So far...so good. Chrysanthemumshade privately smiled at herself. The tom wasn't clawing at her, and she might just had made a new friend. She didn't want to mislead him at all, or anything for that matter. It would had been quite rude, and Chrysanthemumshade was not a rude cat. ''I don't think they're that stupid to cause such a...disturbance.'' She was actually enjoying his company, even though he was from a different clan. A much further clan that is. ''Everyone knows Starclan is the most powerful of all the clans.'' She blinked, fear almost appearing in her eyes. But as he continued on, Chrysanthemumshade tilted her head. She rarely heard about the Syndicate. Only that it was an evil place. Shadowclan didn't share a border with the Syndicate, and that made her happy for a bit. ''I'm glad Skyclan is doing well...who is the leader of Skyclan?'' She shook her head. ''Sorry, I don't really pay attention to most of the leaders because I'm mostly from Shadowclan. We're pretty shady cats. We like to keep to ourselves.'' She stated, almost proudly as she flicked her tail. He had asked about Shadowclan, and the female hesitated to tell him much. She didn't think Halestar would appreciate the clan's business going around. ''Just some little squirmshes with another clan. No big deal. Already handled.'' Hopefully...though that was all that Chrysanthemumshade allowed herself to speak about. She was loyal to her clan as well, and would die with her life to protect it despite the fact that she hated doing her duties most of the time. Now, Chrysanthemumshade knew it was time for a subject change. Something that did not involve their clans, but what was there to talk about? She thought for a second before she nodded her head to herself, turning her head back to look at the grey tom. ''So, what are you hoping to hear about tonight? You have any other family or friends from the other clans?'' Hopefully, that would trail away from the privacy of their clans.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 20th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:31 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]
@CandyFlossCat

So far...so good. Chrysanthemumshade privately smiled at herself. The tom wasn't clawing at her, and she might just had made a new friend. She didn't want to mislead him at all, or anything for that matter. It would had been quite rude, and Chrysanthemumshade was not a rude cat. ''I don't think they're that stupid to cause such a...disturbance.'' She was actually enjoying his company, even though he was from a different clan. A much further clan that is. ''Everyone knows Starclan is the most powerful of all the clans.'' She blinked, fear almost appearing in her eyes. But as he continued on, Chrysanthemumshade tilted her head. She rarely heard about the Syndicate. Only that it was an evil place. Shadowclan didn't share a border with the Syndicate, and that made her happy for a bit. ''I'm glad Skyclan is doing well...who is the leader of Skyclan?'' She shook her head. ''Sorry, I don't really pay attention to most of the leaders because I'm mostly from Shadowclan. We're pretty shady cats. We like to keep to ourselves.'' She stated, almost proudly as she flicked her tail. He had asked about Shadowclan, and the female hesitated to tell him much. She didn't think Halestar would appreciate the clan's business going around. ''Just some little squirmshes with another clan. No big deal. Already handled.'' Hopefully...though that was all that Chrysanthemumshade allowed herself to speak about. She was loyal to her clan as well, and would die with her life to protect it despite the fact that she hated doing her duties most of the time. Now, Chrysanthemumshade knew it was time for a subject change. Something that did not involve their clans, but what was there to talk about? She thought for a second before she nodded her head to herself, turning her head back to look at the grey tom. ''So, what are you hoping to hear about tonight? You have any other family or friends from the other clans?'' Hopefully, that would trail away from the privacy of their clans.[/CENTER]
Pebbleheart smiled at the she-cat, enjoying her company as he purred softly. He wasn't finding her a flirt, more a teasing and friendly cat he was growing to like. He'd definitely attempt to talk to her if he saw her at another Gathering. "Yeah. They've got intelligence" he chuckled, his tail swaying behind him. The company of this she-cat was nice, unlike a couple other cats he'd talked to she wasn't bragging about her Clan or trash-talking the others. It was nice. "True, they have powers beyond imagination.." he mewed, a mix of awe and.. fear in his eyes. StarClan had done some pretty scary things in the past, with their power. An amused look on his face, he gestured to a tom with the other leaders. "That tom, his name is Grousestar. His deputy is Auroraflame, that she-cat." He gestured to the she-cat with the other deputies. "It's fine! It took me awhile to remember the other Clan leaders and deputies, since we're not sharing boarders with them." He replied, it'd taken him half a moon to remember Russetstar. The description of ShadowClan didn't appeal to him, but they must have different preferences. He dipped his head, a smile on his face. "I hope everything remains well" he mewed, respecting her decision to keep their information vague. Pebbleheart wouldn't have told her about anything important going on in SkyClan exactly, not because he didn't trust her, but because he didn't want to spill all his Clan's information. Grousestar wouldn't appreciate that, he was sure. Glad for the subject change, he flicked his ear. "Just that everyone is well, and perhaps a bit of information." Pebbleheart mewed with a shrug. "I have a few friends scattered throughout the Clans from other gatherings, but no family." He replied, his family was pure SkyClan. "Were you hoping to hear anything particular? Any friends in other Clans?" He didn't bring up family, just in case. "You probably have more than me, due to my residence" he chuckled.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Springwind felt himself purring that he managed to get a full smile from the tom. It was nice knowing that Hunterpaw was less worried about things. Besides that, he had his entire life to think about later. At the moment, Springwind would enjoy his time training him and raising him to be the best he can be. Despite knowing Hunterpaw carried a large ego, Springwind knew he would have continue feeding his confidence because Hunterpaw was--indeed, tender inside. Surprising it was, but Springwind seen this when Wrenpaw came over, and practically Hunterpaw almost lost it.

''Knowing, Aluna?'' Springwind chuckled. ''Kinda wish I didn't. Too much of a handful, and I thought tom-kits were. This girl is like a crazy whirlwind that is the definition of trouble.'' Of course he was joking, but Alunapaw was growing up. She was becoming quite rambunctious, much to Springwind's dismay, but he shook his head anyway. He still couldn't catch a whiff of her, but her sweet smell lingered within the crowd, so he knew she was still there...somewhere, but not close to where they had been.

Springwind was ready to continue on until he noticed Hunterpaw stop moving, and started staring into the distance once more. The tom perked his ears, hoping that Hunterpaw haven't found a new flirt target, or that he wasn't spying on Wrenpaw. But, when he followed the tom's gaze, his eyes narrowed. He knew there were complications when it came to Windclan and Thunderclan. Of course, he respected all leaders greatly--his own, more than others. ''Wish to mingle with the colonists?'' He asked, throwing his head forward toward the group of Thunderclan cats. ''After all...it was where you were born. Maybe, you see some old friends there.'' Springwind suggested. He didn't like Thunderclan, but it was still apart of his apprentice. He just hoped that if they did talk to any of them, that they would be nice. Peace would still be enacted, and no fights would brew.

Alunapaw flicked her tail as she listened to the other apprentice ramble on. Albeit a genuine smile was on her face. She had found herself laughing at the fact that he had trick those poor kits into thinking rabbit dung was berries. It was probably the only thing that cracked her up. ''Ah, a troublemaker you are?'' She tilted her head at him. Alunapaw, herself was quite the trouble maker, more so manipulating others to do things for her instead of getting into actual trouble. She played harmless pranks before, but nothing too extreme. ''I never thought about tricking kits into eating dung,'' She snorted, laughing. ''They're so cute, so I try to stay away from the kits! Though one time I did make a friend bump his head into a hard knocked tree--it was on accident though. I got in trouble because he received a concussion. My bad.'' A mischievous gleam glowed in her eyes as she stared at this apprentice in front of her. ''Stormpaw isn't a bad name! Have you ever thought about your warrior name?'' At this gathering, Alunapaw wanted to make friends. Even if they weren't from their own clan. The gathering was about that, right? ''Shadowclan, hm?'' She turned her head to look up at the leaders, noticing Halestar. The feline was quite large--and, it had been Alunapaw first gathering, so seeing the other leaders put her in awe for a moment. ''I thought I smelled wily and proud on you.'' She purred lightly, remembering a vivid conversation that her uncle had with another cat when it came to Shadowclan--something about them being proud or whatever it was. As he commented on her fur, Alunapaw looked down at her pelt. It was much cleaner since she went to the gathering, as she wanted to look presentable. Her fur was thick, taking on the pelt of her mother. Alunapaw then gave a small shrug. ''Perhaps my mother had been Riverclan.'' Alunapaw didn't know much about her mother, so she assumed this. ''Although I would never eat fish. It stinks!'' She giggled, shaking her head. This tom was...energetic, that was for sure, but Alunapaw felt that she could get along with him well. He was kind, and very hilarious. She found herself giggling at him upon his next words. She ruffled her pelt, ''You're not pestering me! You're far from it. I think I might like you.'' She purred, half-lidding her eyes for a moment. In the distance she could see her uncle, and wondered if he spot her. Surely, if he did he would come over and take her away from her new potential friend. Alunapaw didn't want that, so she tried to stay out of view. Alunapaw gave a gentle laugh towards the tom. He was...awkward in a sense, but overall she did like him. ''The quiet can get boring. At least you know how to hold a conversation...say, how about you and I cause a riot? Maybe get on a few of the warriors' nerves?'' She flicked her tail. That was the troubling thing that Alunapaw enjoyed doing. Her uncle wouldn't appreciate it, but even she needed a little fun every once in a while. And, who would be better to ask than her new partner in crime?

Chrysanthemumshade blinked. Evidently that was the wrong move for her to use. Inwardly, she punished herself. Stupid furball! But, at least the tom wasn't as scary looking as Wolfglare had been. Gosh, Wolfglare was such a hard target. All the feline wanted was a new friend. Apparently, the flirty type wasn't this tom's preference. What could be, then? Did a tom--individually-- have a different preference, or did it depend on clan? Chrysanthemumshade did not know this, so instead of seemingly flirting with him--which she wasn't trying to do. Chrysanthemumshade absolutely hate being flirted with. It was a complicated thing with her since her mother told her to use it upon every time. It dawned on the silver lining she cat that every tom was different. She was almost lost in her thoughts until she actually heard his voice. She flicked her ears, her fluffy pelt ruffled up for a moment before it settled down. Chrysanthemumshade had no idea whatever was going on within Windclan and Thunderclan. Shadowclan seemed to have enough problems with Riverclan. ''I have no idea, honestly.'' She mewed to him, glancing at him quickly before looking away. ''Perhaps you should ask a Windclan or Thunderclan cat about that?'' She giggled, and looked away awkwardly. ''But, I doubt anything would go down here. The gathering is for a moment of peace between the clans. The leaders should respect that or Starclan would put things into their own--and, we don't want that.'' She said, lifting her head up proudly, despite her small size. ''How is Skyclan, by the way? It must suck not to hear much news within the clans.'' She told him, softly. Perhaps after talking to him awhile, they would be friends. When the flirting technique didn't work, it was the friendly, teasing kind that work. The she cat managed to keep her voice full of humor, hoping that would please the tom. ''Ah, it's nice to meet you as well, Pebbleheart.'' Her green eyes flicked up to smile at him.
"A Riot?" he squeaked, pale yellow eyes flickering with excitement. "i've never caused a riot before, the worst thing i've done is get three Riverclan warriors, one of which is I think that tom that yelled at me, have to escort me back to my camp because i fell in the river. But get a chance to get on some Warriors' nerves? you bet!" he leaped up and walked a few steps before collapsing. All four paws in the air. "My paws!" he screeched. "My paws are hurt! My poor, poor paws!" he then pretended to black out. As a pale calico she cat sniffed him he jumped up, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise. " Gotcha!" he shrieked as he ran back to Alunapaw. "How did I do?" he asked as the she cat glared at him, along with her two friends.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[Disclaimer: Some -phobic content]

[Open to FUZZ family members]

Head held high, Cedartuft picked her way into the clearing, her long tail brushing against others and sweeping the ground behind her. Gazing around the clearing, the molly let out a tired huff before picking her way over to a secluded corner away from most of the "undesirables." Honestly, Cedar had trouble understanding why in Starclan's name they were allowed to even touch the sacred ground of Seastones, but she'd just have to keep it to herself for now. A cough shook her frame, but she quickly recovered by giving her chest fur a few licks. Glancing around the clearing, Cedar let her gaze drift among the cats, mostly looking for her kits and mate, although she wasn't completely sure if all of them had decided to come. She had seen a few familiar pelts, most of her own beautiful, if not gorgeous, coloring, so she didn't feel entirely left out. All that was left was to wait for her family to seek her out. Raising her head high, she let her gaze wander to the rock holding almost all the leaders, shaking her head slightly. Cedar didn't get out of the nursery often - where else would she go? - but the old queen could spot a pregnancy from a mile away. She should resign and be where she belongs.. taking care of her kits. Shaking her head again, a displeased sigh leaving her maw, the molly shuffled her paws into a comfortable position and wrapped her tail around her paws neatly.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 20th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:

A long-furred calico trotted her way through the area. She was known to stray away from her particular group--Skyclan. Where she should be following in the line of the other cats, but she was excited. See, Splotchfeather adored making friends outside their clans. Since Skyclan didn't share borders with the other clans, going to gatherings were the only thing possible to make outside clan friends. It humored her, made her laugh as a graceful smile was placed on her maw. She looked dreamy-eyed, in awe at the world around her. Her pelt fluffy and downy, surrounding her like a warm blanket. As she continued to make her way to different places, the she cat found the different scents flooding into her nostrils. She didn't know which clan she was intruding on. The cats were different here, but Splotchfeather remained the same. Looking like a kit with stars in her eyes. Her expression curious, tainted with cuteness. She looked like the bubbly character that always made the day bright, and she never allowed herself to lose a chance. Everything was amazing to her, and perhaps she should had watched where she was going, but she accidentally bumped shoulders with another tom. Certainly, not of her own clan. She stared at him with bright yellow hues. ''I am so sorry!'' Her voice was a bit loud--concerned, really. ''I didn't mean to bump into you. Sometimes I be in such a hurry, that I don't pay attention to where I'm going. I hate when that happens. Especially when my eyes are opened, and my path is literally in front of me. I think I was lost in my thoughts again. I'm sorry, once again. Please forgive me. I've always been bit of a bird brain,'' She giggled, then closed her maw as she noticed she was talking too much, but that's who this feline was. She was absolutely friendly to everyone and everything. Completely harmless, and naturally sweet. Sometimes it may have got annoying, but she hoped the tom didn't mind her intrusion.
The dark orange-furred male stared on at a few clanmates conversing, not putting any word into the conversation, only listening with a neutral, yet somewhat calmed expression on his maw and he wondered if other cats didn’t approach him because of his size - he was a big tom and strong too, in his opinion, and maybe that intimidated others or something. He’d never know for certain, Redfeather was, after all, a strong, silent type and he never really asked questions unless they were really important. As the Thunderclan male gave a sigh and shook his head, he jumped ever so slightly when someone bumped into him, his fur bristling in surprise. He turned his head and his deep amber-hued eyes met a small calico who was peering up at him with bright yellow-hued eyes, filled with curiosity and fascination that reminded him of a kitten. Redfeather parted his jaws to speak, but the she-cat quickly spoke before him, apologizing in a loud tone that surprised him, but he remained silent as she went on about how she was clumsy and not watching where she was going. This went on for about a minute or so before the small she-cat realized her rambling, shutting her mouth after uttering a little giggle that made his heart pound. The large male gave the calico a warming smile before speaking. “It’s quite alright.” Redfeather remarked, his tone deep and soothing to the ears, “It’s not the first time someone’s bumped into a badger like me, nor will it be the last.” The male joked, being the large maine coon that he was. He didn’t recognize the smell on her, it was no clan that was near Thunderclan, that was for sure. “Skyclan, right?” Redfeather said, asking her about the clan she was in, “You’re not a bird-brain, don’t worry. There’s an empty space next to me that you’re welcome to have.” He said her, hinting to the she-cat about joining him while listening to the Gathering, his tone polite and hoping that nothing about him scared the smaller cat. “The name’s Redfeather, I’m a warrior of Thunderclan.” Redfeather introduced himself with a rumbling purr. The tom didn’t know much about socializing when he thought about it, he just took up space sometimes. “You sensing the tension around here between the clans too?” The maine coon asked her.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@Shadomaru
Blackfrost padded along beside her mate, Crowhawk, along with the rest of the Shadowclan group that headed into the Seastones. The black-and-white furred warrior hadn’t been to a gathering in a very long time, not since her apprentice days and it brought back exciting memories of when she was so small and the whole crowd looked so large with cats of all ranks from all the clans. Ever now, it looked amazing, seeing everyone all together in one place, or at least, most of them. As they headed through the group to find a spot to sit, Blackfrost couldn’t help but notice the thick tension in the air that was swarming through. She looked over at her mate with a bit of concern in her expression. “The tension between Windclan and Thunderclan is hard not to notice.” She murmured, keeping her tone low to avoid any confrontation with any cat that she passed by. The whole scene made her pelt prickle, but she acted her best and tried to not to be rude or disrespecting.

@CandyFlossCat
Flintheart looked up to where the leaders sat, following the apprentice’s gaze. He was silent for a moment, listening to them talk about how powerful they are. It was true, leaders of clans are seen as strong, powerful cats with a lot of authority and responsibility. “Perhaps, someday, one of you will be the next leader of Thunderclan.” He said to the two siblings, his tail swishing back and forth as he looked at them with his bluish green-colored eyes. The old warrior wasn’t teasing either, who knew what the future held for the two young ones? He didn’t know, nor did they. He believed that anything was possible these days.

[ OPEN TO ANYONE ]
The muscular, long-haired male gave a small yawn as he scanned the large group of cats spread out before him, his amber-colored eyes seeming to flicker from cat to cat as he grew more and more bored of just sitting here, doing nothing. There seemed to be a lack of calm through the area with the tension between clans that have recently gone into not-so-happy terms. His own clan, Thunderclan, was one of them and he knew how uneasy his clanmates felt now, seeing them and Shadowclan cast glances of disgust towards one another while some avoided eye-contact all together. It made him feel uneasy, a weird shiver like feeling crawling up his spine through his dark orange fur. Redfeather knew that there was nothing that he alone could do to ease this feeling, so he decided to not bother with such things. Out of the corner of his eye, however, he caught sight of another cat - a she-cat, sitting alone in the gathering. She was among the Thunderclan group, so he assumed nothing more than that she was apart of his clan. He was a bit excited to go and talk to someone, but another cat soon walked over to her, striking up a conversation. It made him sigh and grow disappointed, knowing that he could’ve possibly made a friend out of that. He hesitated too much, perhaps.
Crowhawk stayed close to Blackfrost as they walked into the place where they would all be sitting. It was such a thing he didn't enjoy as much anymore considering he didn't really like being around all these cats at once. It meant if he did one thing embarrassing or wrong, cats of all the clans would stare at him. But he managed to stay cool and not look like a complete idiot as they walked in. Though it was supposed to be a time of peace, Crowhawk could tell that something might happen tonight that could cause some arguing. Then he heard Blackfrost tell him about the tension. "I know. I think every cat here can feel it. It's better to probably not talk about it here." He said.
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"A Riot?" he squeaked, pale yellow eyes flickering with excitement. "i've never caused a riot before, the worst thing i've done is get three Riverclan warriors, one of which is I think that tom that yelled at me, have to escort me back to my camp because i fell in the river. But get a chance to get on some Warriors' nerves? you bet!" he leaped up and walked a few steps before collapsing. All four paws in the air. "My paws!" he screeched. "My paws are hurt! My poor, poor paws!" he then pretended to black out. As a pale calico she cat sniffed him he jumped up, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise. " Gotcha!" he shrieked as he ran back to Alunapaw. "How did I do?" he asked as the she cat glared at him, along with her two friends.
Alunapaw giggled once more, finding the tom to be very odd in his way, but enjoyable company nonetheless. She had purred when he went off to cause some mischief, and she watched with keen eyes of his moves. Tricking a she cat that his paw was hurt. He had succeeded and bounded back over to her. Alunapaw watched the she cat and her friends glare at them, and it made her purr rumble louder. ''Awesome!'' She hopped on her own paws, getting the inspiration to cause a riot on her own. Only...she didn't know what type of riot she wanted to do. Something subtle that her uncle wouldn't notice that she did it. Alunapaw's mind clicked and she gave a wink towards Stormpaw. ''Watch this.'' She whispered, flickering her tail as she sauntered past him. In the distance, she made out a fellow clan cat. Not knowing which clan they were. Definitely not riverclan as they didn't have that horrific stench of fish, but it was some clan cat. And, she sat beside him, not close enough for him to know she was up to something. Beside her, she stared at a train of ants. Ants were good to use for pranking, weren't they? Suddenly a new idea hatched into her mind as she carefully used a claw to hook on an ant, allowing it to run along her sharp talons. Without allowing anyone to see her, she planted a few ants within his pelt, tenderly to not be caught. Then, she stepped back after her masterpiece was finished. She gave Stormpaw a look behind her shoulder, her charming smile of mischief and awaited for the action to began. The clan cat only sat there for a moment--stoic before he began to itch. He was getting irritated and Alunapaw was clearly about to burst out laughing. Soon enough he did jump up screaming. Cats nearby stared at him as if he were crazy, which made Alunapaw saunter back towards her new friend. She didn't want to be apart of that trouble, but it did give her a good laugh. ''Okay, so I didn't cause a riot--but he did it for me!'' She purred, laughing once more. ''Saved me the trouble. And the horrible cause of using my voice,'' She shrugged, bringing her tail close to her in a comforting way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Pebbleheart smiled at the she-cat, enjoying her company as he purred softly. He wasn't finding her a flirt, more a teasing and friendly cat he was growing to like. He'd definitely attempt to talk to her if he saw her at another Gathering. "Yeah. They've got intelligence" he chuckled, his tail swaying behind him. The company of this she-cat was nice, unlike a couple other cats he'd talked to she wasn't bragging about her Clan or trash-talking the others. It was nice. "True, they have powers beyond imagination.." he mewed, a mix of awe and.. fear in his eyes. StarClan had done some pretty scary things in the past, with their power. An amused look on his face, he gestured to a tom with the other leaders. "That tom, his name is Grousestar. His deputy is Auroraflame, that she-cat." He gestured to the she-cat with the other deputies. "It's fine! It took me awhile to remember the other Clan leaders and deputies, since we're not sharing boarders with them." He replied, it'd taken him half a moon to remember Russetstar. The description of ShadowClan didn't appeal to him, but they must have different preferences. He dipped his head, a smile on his face. "I hope everything remains well" he mewed, respecting her decision to keep their information vague. Pebbleheart wouldn't have told her about anything important going on in SkyClan exactly, not because he didn't trust her, but because he didn't want to spill all his Clan's information. Grousestar wouldn't appreciate that, he was sure. Glad for the subject change, he flicked his ear. "Just that everyone is well, and perhaps a bit of information." Pebbleheart mewed with a shrug. "I have a few friends scattered throughout the Clans from other gatherings, but no family." He replied, his family was pure SkyClan. "Were you hoping to hear anything particular? Any friends in other Clans?" He didn't bring up family, just in case. "You probably have more than me, due to my residence" he chuckled.
Chrysanthemumshade looked towards the leaders, flicking her ears as she heard Pebbleheart introduce his leader and deputy. She nodded, now that she knew their names. ''Ah, Grousestar and Auroraflame.'' She nodded, tilting her head for a moment as she done so. Then, a small smile came onto her maw as she thought about something, but quickly dismissed it. ''I hardly ever pay attention to my...nevermind.'' She shook her head, blinking her eyes. Chrysanthemumshade feared for anyone to truly get to know her. She liked being secret. Not because of the shady clan she was in, but because she learned long ago that being herself was not good enough. Her mother had drained all the power from her, and left her in a shell of what she used to be--of who she wanted to be. Upon his next words, Chrysanthemumshade lightly gave her tail a thump. ''Oh, everything will be fine in Shadowclan--I just know it. But thank you for your concern. You're so kind.'' She smiled at him. ''And, I hope the same for Skyclan. It's nice to be here without tearing each other's throats out, you know?'' She giggled. ''It would be nice if the clans were always like this. Peaceful. Not just on gathering night.'' Chrysanthemumshade was always a benevolent she cat, but she wasn't afraid to fight if she needed to. She just preferred peace over power. Upon his next words, the small feline nodded. ''Same. I wonder what will go on tonight. Seems like everyone is having something peaceful.'' The she cat says, then narrowed her eyes as she took a look at a couple apprentices. ''Except for the troubling making apprentices, that is.'' Even though they weren't doing as they were suppose to, it had warmed Chrysanthemumshade's heart. They were funny, she had to admit. Her ears slightly flattened at his last words, and she turned her head to give her pelt a couple licks. You'd be surprised. She wanted to roll her eyes. Making friends was never easy for her. She always was under the impression that she needed to impress another cat before she could be accepted as their friend. ''Oh, yeah! Plenty friends...'' She giggled, trailing off. ''I'm certainly the life of the party!'' She mewed, turning once back to him with her foresty hues gleaming, and a charming smile placed on her maw. The life of the party? More like the fool of it.

Quote:
The dark orange-furred male stared on at a few clanmates conversing, not putting any word into the conversation, only listening with a neutral, yet somewhat calmed expression on his maw and he wondered if other cats didn’t approach him because of his size - he was a big tom and strong too, in his opinion, and maybe that intimidated others or something. He’d never know for certain, Redfeather was, after all, a strong, silent type and he never really asked questions unless they were really important. As the Thunderclan male gave a sigh and shook his head, he jumped ever so slightly when someone bumped into him, his fur bristling in surprise. He turned his head and his deep amber-hued eyes met a small calico who was peering up at him with bright yellow-hued eyes, filled with curiosity and fascination that reminded him of a kitten. Redfeather parted his jaws to speak, but the she-cat quickly spoke before him, apologizing in a loud tone that surprised him, but he remained silent as she went on about how she was clumsy and not watching where she was going. This went on for about a minute or so before the small she-cat realized her rambling, shutting her mouth after uttering a little giggle that made his heart pound. The large male gave the calico a warming smile before speaking. “It’s quite alright.” Redfeather remarked, his tone deep and soothing to the ears, “It’s not the first time someone’s bumped into a badger like me, nor will it be the last.” The male joked, being the large maine coon that he was. He didn’t recognize the smell on her, it was no clan that was near Thunderclan, that was for sure. “Skyclan, right?” Redfeather said, asking her about the clan she was in, “You’re not a bird-brain, don’t worry. There’s an empty space next to me that you’re welcome to have.” He said her, hinting to the she-cat about joining him while listening to the Gathering, his tone polite and hoping that nothing about him scared the smaller cat. “The name’s Redfeather, I’m a warrior of Thunderclan.” Redfeather introduced himself with a rumbling purr. The tom didn’t know much about socializing when he thought about it, he just took up space sometimes. “You sensing the tension around here between the clans too?” The maine coon asked her.
The small calico feline let out a breath of relief upon realizing that he had forgiven her. Most cats in her own clan found her to be unbearable at times. And, occasionally, she had met some pretty nice cats, but she was still somewhat of a new warrior. Within joining the clans and all. This had been her second gathering, and, just like last time, she made a complete fool of herself. The feline shook her head, trying to rid her thoughts. Her gaze trailed the outline--his form, and she slightly tilted her head until her eyes met his. She looked confused for a second, before she smiled up at him. She giggled when he called himself a badger. ''Badgers are really dangerous though!'' She vigorously shook her head, her yellow hues almost growing wide. ''When I was younger my brothers and I encountered a badger, but he didn't get us! Our mother took care of him! He was so vicious--and scary--and ugly. I was scared, but I suppose I was the one who caused us harm. After all, I didn't stay where I was suppose to, and my brothers thought because I was the eldest, they would follow me. Whew! I got the hardest nip of my life! My mother scolded me, terribly--oh.'' She closed her maw once again. ''I tend to do that a lot. I mean talk. Because talking is good, but my clan mates say I talk too much. Sometimes I trail off onto different topics without even noticing it. I can't help it, it's like I have to do it. You know what I mean? I mean, Starclan wouldn't have given me a mouth if I couldn't use it. I love to sing occasionally. I sing all the time. I would sing now, but I don't want to be soul attention, you know--you know what? I'm just gonna stop talking now.'' She bowed her head, hiding a small smile that was on her maw. This tom, despite his large size, was pretty nice. Splotchfeather was sure he was one of those intimidating toms that didn't like company--but he wasn't, and she felt comfortable. Even if he were from a different clan. ''I am Skyclan.'' She lifted her head proudly, swishing her tail to the side for a moment with a sparkling smile. Upon his next words, Splotchfeather looked behind her, trying to find sense in her own clan, but decided that maybe--just, maybe, she would sit right here and talk for while. She always was in the mood for a new friend, and this tom right here seemed wonderful to get to know. So, she sat next to him, her tail wrapped slightly around her. She just hoped that the other cats wouldn't mind. This was a different clan, and Splotchfeather always had to keep a cautious eye out, despite the kindness that this large cat was showing her. ''Redfeather?'' She echoed, then her eyes light up, and she jumped from her seat, her fur ruffling about. ''I'm Splotchfeather!'' She shouted, more loudly than she intended too. ''I can't believe we have the same suffix! Wow! That's amazing! Redfeather and Splotchfeather! We should definitely set up a group of feathers!'' She giggled once more, finding joy that she shared something in common with this tom--and potentially a new friend. See, Splotchfeather was too lost in her own world to notice anything wrong. She didn't see any type of tensions going on within the packs. She was too busy running after fireflies at night, or trying to cheer a sad face up. Her enthusiasm was hard to calm down as she always got excited over the simplest of things. Like, now. As she was lost in her own world, she didn't hear what Redfeather had said, so the feline sat next to him once more, tilting her head up to stare at him. He was so big! And, she was so small compared to him. If Thunderclan toms were like that, she was definitely intimidated. But, he was nice. She wondered if all Thunderclan toms were like that. ''Tensions?'' She repeated. ''I like to think that we're all gonna get along just fine!''
Closed Thread