Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by starry
Today 12:49 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Dark
Today 12:39 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2017, 12:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Spiritsight, a young and small warrior, padded out of the warrior's den and into the clearing. She didn't look like she belonged in the warrior's den due to her small, apprentice-like size, but from the just-awokened look on her face, it was revealed that she was indeed a warrior.
Letting her ears go on a rampage of searching for the sounds of her apprentice, the small feline padded around the clearing. Padding over to the fresh-kill pile, she decided to get a tad of food down before going on a trip to the territories. She had decided to take Badgerpaw on a trip around the territory today.
Picking out a nice mouse, she found a nice spot in the clearing and laid herself down, keeping her ears up and alert. She had also considered finding her best friend and asking him to come along. He was one of the few in the clan who knew that the young warrior was indeed blind. She had a feeling that she could not succeed in taking Badgerpaw on a nice trip to the territory if she could not describe what Badgerpaw were seeing. Spiritsight didn't want to come off as a weak mentor. She knew she were able to go around easily by herself. She had proven that throughout her life.
Gulping down the last bit of the mouse, she decided to raise herself and try to go find her apprentice.

@Duststorm @AbsurdJinx (?)
Flareheart found his best friend, Spiritsight, helping herself to a mouse. He grinned charmingly, padding over to her with his chest puffed out and his steps confident. He never flirted with his best friend, but he had to make a show for any cats that were watching. He quickened his pace as Spiritsight got to her paws, his steps heavy as to alert her of his presence. His tail waved casually behind him.

``Spiritsight!`` Flareheart cheered in greeting, his dull amber eyes shimmering with joy. His eyes would often twinkle when he was happy - and that was just about all the time. He didn't slow his pace as he appeared, and instead, he jumped at her playfully with his toes outstretched to better grip her with. He was a kit-like tom; he always had been. He always claimed he would never lose his irresponsible streak that many kits clearly displayed. Sometimes, older warriors would scold Flareheart for being kit-like, but he'd simply shrug off their rude comments.

Flareheart was not trusted with apprentices or cats younger than him. If he were to be given an apprentice, the two would spend the day playing. In fact, Flareheart would probably get his own apprentice in deep trouble, and introduce the younger cat to dangerous situations. It was probably best that Spiritsight was the one to become a mentor, and Flareheart could just tag along at times. In a lighthearted tone, he meowed, ``I heard you've gotten yourself an apprentice!``
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
( @Spirit @Eye Of The Storm )
Snowstar scooted back slightly, not wanting to crowd the kit too much. "No?" She tilted her head slightly, briefly disappointed. Maybe the kit just didnt have a name. Snowstar studied Runt, her ice blue hues flickering over his black fur for a moment. "Thats fine. My name's Snowstar." She smiled gently. "So, what can I call you, sweetheart? If you're gonna stay in ThunderClan, you gotta have a proper name." She purred. Of course, she knew there was the possibility the kit didnt want to stay, but at the same time, she would at least get him to stay until he was better, fit enough to go out on his own. She couldnt force him to stay in the Clan, after all, even if she did hate the idea of him being out on his own again. Wow, attached already,

Runt peered up at the molly as she once again spoke. She sounded really nice, was one of his first thoughts. But he kept pushing them away in his paranoid belief that he was in danger.
First, he took notice at the fact that she had called him sweetheart. Was this just a way to lure him into trusting her? But at the same time, the tone in her voice had sounded so.. Truthful.. Second, he was slightly confused as to when she asked him what she could call him, and that he needed a -proper- name. He'd never had a proper name.. So.. Could he choose by himself now?
Getting a really thoughtful look in his eyes, he thought about that for a moment. As far as he could understand, these cats did not have 'normal' names. Wheatfur, Snowstar? Well.. That probably meant that he could choose anything, right?
"Ant"
The word, or name as if was about to be, just streamed out of him. He had had a moment of thought and had thought about the tiny, black creatures. In such a big crowd as this camp seemed to be, he felt like one of them. Pitch black and tinier than anyone.
His voice was hoarse even by saying just one word. It was clear that he had had an extremely bad cough. He had stopped coughing up blood a few days ago, but he still coughed once in a while, and his voice was clearly affected.
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

A beautiful white molly stepped into the clearing in a few smooth movements. When she moved she was phantom-silent, blending into the light and shadows as she went. She made sure her movements were well timed and graceful, the way her tail swished only lightly to brush the ground. It made the pale white molly seemed almost ghostly, with every movement however she became more and more solid. Her phantom faded emerald eyes scanned Thunderclan's clearing incase a cat approached her.
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
A beautiful white molly stepped into the clearing in a few smooth movements. When she moved she was phantom-silent, blending into the light and shadows as she went. She made sure her movements were well timed and graceful, the way her tail swished only lightly to brush the ground. It made the pale white molly seemed almost ghostly, with every movement however she became more and more solid. Her phantom faded emerald eyes scanned Thunderclan's clearing incase a cat approached her.
A lithe shape trotted across camp, scanning the cats in the clearing. The tom was bored, and he wanted to do something. A white shape caught his eye and he smiled, turning his paws towards her. "Hello, Orchidpaw," the grey apprentice said shyly, sitting down in front of the beautiful molly.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart found his best friend, Spiritsight, helping herself to a mouse. He grinned charmingly, padding over to her with his chest puffed out and his steps confident. He never flirted with his best friend, but he had to make a show for any cats that were watching. He quickened his pace as Spiritsight got to her paws, his steps heavy as to alert her of his presence. His tail waved casually behind him.

``Spiritsight!`` Flareheart cheered in greeting, his dull amber eyes shimmering with joy. His eyes would often twinkle when he was happy - and that was just about all the time. He didn't slow his pace as he appeared, and instead, he jumped at her playfully with his toes outstretched to better grip her with. He was a kit-like tom; he always had been. He always claimed he would never lose his irresponsible streak that many kits clearly displayed. Sometimes, older warriors would scold Flareheart for being kit-like, but he'd simply shrug off their rude comments.

Flareheart was not trusted with apprentices or cats younger than him. If he were to be given an apprentice, the two would spend the day playing. In fact, Flareheart would probably get his own apprentice in deep trouble, and introduce the younger cat to dangerous situations. It was probably best that Spiritsight was the one to become a mentor, and Flareheart could just tag along at times. In a lighthearted tone, he meowed, ``I heard you've gotten yourself an apprentice!``

Spiritsight got a wide smile on her face as she recognized Flareheart approaching. She knew it was him even before he spoke up. His scent filled her nose, and the steps he took was a clear sign that it was him. He had his way of making sure she knew where he was, and attempting to help with her blindness, without trying to offend her. She liked that.
"Flareheart! I was actually looking for you!" She said with a chirpy, happy voice. As he jumped on her playfully, she giggled lightly and batted at him with sheathed claws.
She loved her best friend. He had been by her side since they were just little, mischievous and adventuring kittens getting themselves in trouble. Her siblings hadn't been around much, and didn't understand her way of being. She didn't even know if they'd ever realized that she had a disability.
She loved that he were still like a kit at times, and were believing that it could be to her advantage if he tagged along for a few of her training sessions with Badgerpaw. She herself was known to be serious and somewhat of a watcher, whereas he was the outgoing side of the duo that mostly didn't care how he appeared, at least as far as Spiritsight had seen.
As he mentioned her getting an apprentice, she lighted up a little. "I have indeed! I am actually trying to find her right now. I was wondering if you'd like to tag along for her tour of the territory?" She asked, considering wether to ask him about her actual reason for this. Taking a deep breath, she decided to do so, even though she hated admitting that her blindness could be a disadvantage at times. "Umm.. I might need help when describing things for her or answering her questions due to.. Well you know.. My sight.."
@AbsurdJinx @Duststorm

Last edited by Spirit; June 16th, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
A lithe shape trotted across camp, scanning the cats in the clearing. The tom was bored, and he wanted to do something. A white shape caught his eye and he smiled, turning his paws towards her. "Hello, Orchidpaw," the grey apprentice said shyly, sitting down in front of the beautiful molly.
Orchidpaw jumped when she heard a voice. She turned her gaze to look at where it had come from, "Oh, Hi Tumblepaw." she smiled happily cocking her dad to one side. "How are you?" she asked, Orchidpaw always asked that, it was nice and she was in the habit. It's hard yo shake habits.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Spiritsight got a wide smile on her face as she recognized Flareheart approaching. She knew it was him even before he spoke up. His scent filled her nose, and the steps he took was a clear sign that it was him. He had his way of making sure she knew where he was, and attempting to help with her blindness, without trying to offend her. She liked that.
"Flareheart! I was actually looking for you!" She said with a chirpy, happy voice. As he jumped on her playfully, she giggled lightly and batted at him with sheathed claws.
She loved her best friend. He had been by her side since they were just little, mischievous and adventuring kittens getting themselves in trouble. Her siblings hadn't been around much, and didn't understand her way of being. She didn't even know if they'd ever realized that she had a disability.
She loved that he were still like a kit at times, and were believing that it could be to her advantage if he tagged along for a few of her training sessions with Badgerpaw. She herself was known to be serious and somewhat of a watcher, whereas he was the outgoing side of the duo that mostly didn't care how he appeared, at least as far as Spiritsight had seen.
As he mentioned her getting an apprentice, she lighted up a little. "I have indeed! I am actually trying to find her right now. I was wondering if you'd like to tag along for her tour of the territory?" She asked, considering wether to ask him about her actual reason for this. Taking a deep breath, she decided to do so, even though she hated admitting that her blindness could be a disadvantage at times. "Umm.. I might need help when describing things for her or answering her questions due to.. Well you know.. My sight.."
@AbsurdJinx @Duststorm
Flareheart, after bravely surviving Spiritsight's retaliation, retreated. He stepped back, purring loudly as he rocked back on his haunches. As his best friend spoke, he brought his forepaw to his mouth, casually drawing his rough tongue over the messy fur. His brown eyes expressed his genuine interest, as well as his ears that shifted at every word. He was aware that Spiritsight was sensitive when it came to her blindness, and that she just despised mentioning it as a weakness. He used to feel sympathy, when he was a kit and young apprentice, for her until he learned she could take care of herself.

Now, he attempted to add a more lighthearted air by teasing her, but also accepting her invitation. ``Spiritsight! Never have you ever asked for my help! For once, I am honored to be of your service.`` Flareheart set his paw firmly against the ground before he spoke. He bowed his head as if Spiritsight were `your majesty`. Though she couldn't see, he had learned not to treat her as the blind warrior she is, but as he'd treat any other cat. Plus, he was fearful of her scoldings.

He rose from his seated position, stepping forward to brush her flank with his bushy tail. Now, Flareheart briefly dismissed his teasing. ``But I would love to accompany you! Where are we going first?`` And then he became playfully excited again, offering a small bounce where his paws barely left the ground. He wondered if they would visit the WindClan border first, where tensions were high, or the RiverClan border, where a fishy scent hid in your pelt for days, or maybe even the ShadowClan border, where they could run in to a rival warrior? Excitement filled him.
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Orchidpaw jumped when she heard a voice. She turned her gaze to look at where it had come from, "Oh, Hi Tumblepaw." she smiled happily cocking her dad to one side. "How are you?" she asked, Orchidpaw always asked that, it was nice and she was in the habit. It's hard yo shake habits.
"I'm doing good," he replied. The tom shuffled his paws, thinking of his next question. "Do you, uh, want to go hunting?" He looked at Orchidpaw hopefully.
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
"I'm doing good," he replied. The tom shuffled his paws, thinking of his next question. "Do you, uh, want to go hunting?" He looked at Orchidpaw hopefully.
"Sure!" Orchidpaw purred with a little more enthusiasm then she usually gave hunting. The white and sandy brown molly flicked her tail in the direction of the camp exit. Orchidpaw padded over looking over her shoulder at Tumblepaw.

Should this be a two way crush or nah?)
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
"Sure!" Orchidpaw purred with a little more enthusiasm then she usually gave hunting. The white and sandy brown molly flicked her tail in the direction of the camp exit. Orchidpaw padded over looking over her shoulder at Tumblepaw.

Should this be a two way crush or nah?)
(I think Tumblepaw likes her, but he doesn't know if he has a crush on her)
Tumblepaw flicked his tail. "Great!" he exclaimed. He started padding to the camp entrance, glancing back to make sure she was following. He quivered with excitement, then stopped. He wondered why he was so happy to be with Orchidpaw. She was just his friend, right? The spotted tabby tom shook his head and looked back at the beautiful she-cat. Friend. She's just a friend, he told himself, not really believing it.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; June 16th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.
Closed Thread