Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM

Old September 8th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@jazzyanathema @Silven
(NP)

Buttercupbreeze couldn't help but smile at Honeypaw's excited reaction. It was sad the young molly didn't have a mentor. That was one of the reasons why the creamy feline was taking the young molly out on patrol. Thinking of that she needed to find a mentor for her.
Buttercup's thoughts were cut off as a sleepy looking Aspenclaw made his way over. They could start now. "Good morning." She greeted the younger warrior flicking her tail in a wave.
At that she stood up and headed off. "We best be going." The bushy tailed molly called back before leading the way out and to the border. She wanted to run, it was such a fine day. Clear blue sky with a cool breeze. It was a great day to run and just hang out in the moor.
Reaching the boarder Buttercup slowed her pace a bit. "Alright we're nearing the border keep your wits about you, I haven't sent a patrol here in a while." She told Honeypaw and Asoenclaw. "And Honeypaw, there's all the trees." The creamy molly added quite pleased with his the day was going so far.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; September 8th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old September 9th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Smol Aussie

My Mood: Lurking

Honeypaw couldn't resist purring in delight at all the new sensations under her paws. New smells and sounds caused her ears and whiskers to twitch with positively brimming curiousity. The fact she had no mentor refused to cross her mind as the stimulation of new and wild things around her took precedence. No time would be wasted on the melencoly thoughts of what she had been missing out on, now was the time to simply take it all in now that the moment had arrised.

"They're beautiful!-" She exclaimed, only to muffle her own words as she recalled what Buttercupbreeze had said. Flatterning her eyes slightly, steps becoming more careful with thought. She needed to be more mindful...got it. Keep it chill, "I mean, they're very pretty." Honeypaw repeated, more quiet this time, a small bright smile still visable on her face.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

@Fuzzyfeline

My Tumblr
Hey, Im silven but you can call me silv.
Fandoms at the momment:
TF2 | Bendy and the Ink Machine | Five Night at Freddy's | Tokyo Ghoul | Vampyr

Cringe Culture is Dead

{~Sorry in advance, I take awhile to respond to RPs~}
{PM me if you want to rp. Quote/Mention me when I need to respond}
Old September 21st, 2019, 10:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It was a relief to be on a patrol after being in camp for so long. Of course, Foxpudge could have gone out sooner, but he took his sweet time after being snagged by that hawk-- after all, he couldn't risk his injuries worsening.

But now, he was healed up and sporting a new name. And he felt.. good about it, too. As long as no one brought attention to his past, he felt like he had a chance to start anew.

It was a little strange, being with cats he hardly knew, but he figured it'd be good to get to know some of his Clan-mates better. Turtleclaw always seemed standoffish, unfriendly-- but Cottonspirit appeared pleasant enough, and he knew Buttercupbreeze liked him. "It's been a while since anyone's been over here," he commented as he sniffed the air, peering over at ThunderClan territory. The place was in ruins-- he could see the scorched earth and blackened trees for several tree-lengths. "I wonder what they're going to do? It's Leaf-fall. They can't honestly expect to stay in there, can they?"

@Fuzzyfeline, @cherrycola
Old September 27th, 2019, 10:28 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Angry Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@BILL. @Fuzzyfeline
the tom continued to trot along he liked walking in the territory even though his luck had been very poor on patrols in the more recent days. he was glad to be back out on the territory, he had seen both of the cats around camp a few times he just never talked to them.

he smiled at the both of them a little bit. his multicolored gaze was kind, and he was only the slightest bit tired and on edge. he knew little to nothing about either of his clanmates, turtleclaw had always been a little cold, but everybody had a soft spot. and foxpudge had been recently renamed if his memory was correct. he nodded in silent agreement with the lack of attendance to the border, “well, in all honesty i feel a little bad for them.” he said looking at the blackened ground “i hope their doing alright.” he said before moving to find a singed log and pawing at it the soot smudging on his white fur “no they can’t stay there... just look at it.” he said with a bit of a shutter “not to sound cold, but i’m glad it wasn’t us.” he said with a sigh as he tried to smudge the soot back onto the grass.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; September 27th, 2019 at 10:29 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL. @gemini

Grate she was sent out on a pointless patrol with, not just one, but two annoying Clanmates. Tail lashing behind her the tortiseshell followed the larger to warriors. They both could do to lose some weight, especially Foxpudge, his name even suggested it.
The molly gave an almost disgusted look at the smile passed back by Cottonspirit. Why was he do friendly. It bugged her yet Turtleclaw continued in silence. She'd let the two annoyances talk about poor TunderClan. For know at least.
Stopping a little ahead where the tom's had stopped to check the border she looked back. "There's no reason to feel bad about a rival Clan." She hissed. "All we need to do is make sure the tree lovers don't try to get our territory after that fire." Turtleclaw spat with a huff. She didn't care about the other Clans a frankly she didn't care about either of her Clanmates.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I doubt they'll try to take our land," Foxpudge cautioned the grouchy female. "But there's no harm in wondering what they'll do. They could start hunting on our territory again-- do you remember what happened last time?" Blazingstar had sat back and let WindClan starve, though Foxpudge wished he knew why. It took him ages to confront ThunderClan over it.

"I'm glad it wasn't us either. WindClan has had enough fires to last the Clan many more lifetimes, and I don't want to see our territory burn up again." He could recall the fire of the second Evil Era easily, the devastation of the burnt territory, of a cold Leaf-bare that followed and the seasons of starvation.
@Fuzzyfeline, @gemini

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:37 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

A gray she-cat sat on the border, waiting for something. Another cat? She didn't know herself. Only that she had to be here. The strange Thunderclan scent drowned everything else out, and she flicked her ears, uncomfortable. Suddenly, Moondrift heard a branch snap somewhere nearby...

@Umbertail

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:44 AM
The Last Hellcat

My Mood: Sleepy

"What are you doing here?" a gruff voice called out. A jet black shape seemed to melt out of the darkness, revealing a muscular tom, green eyes glinting in the low light. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't shred you where you stand."
Old October 14th, 2019, 07:59 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbertail View Post
"What are you doing here?" a gruff voice called out. A jet black shape seemed to melt out of the darkness, revealing a muscular tom, green eyes glinting in the low light. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't shred you where you stand."
The lithe she-cat wasn't worried. She worked on her fighting at least once a day, and she was fast- faster than this dumb brute, at least. "It seems that you've never learned how borders work." Moondrift mused. "It is perfectly fine for me to be here." She shook out her long, gray fur. "Besides, I can ask the same question of you- what are you doing here?"

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old October 17th, 2019, 02:29 PM
The Last Hellcat

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
The lithe she-cat wasn't worried. She worked on her fighting at least once a day, and she was fast- faster than this dumb brute, at least. "It seems that you've never learned how borders work." Moondrift mused. "It is perfectly fine for me to be here." She shook out her long, gray fur. "Besides, I can ask the same question of you- what are you doing here?"
The other cat hesitated. "That information is not for me to give away." The she-cat obviously was competent in battle. Should I be worried? he thought. No, I have beaten several cats smaller and faster. Still... He grinned inwardly. He had an idea. "Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Umbertail. May I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"