Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon nodded, looking over. "That's the only bad thing."
She mewed. Bluetalon looked over at the fresh kill pile. Frowning, she flicked her ear as she looked at Yewclaw. Her blue fur laid flat. "Hey Yewclaw,
you wanna go hunting? It's better when it gets dark." She mewed. Her sea green eyes looking at the tom.
Yewclaw gave a shrug,” Why not, rabbits are typically out at dusk anyways.” He gave a purr (Atleast, that’s the case where I live)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw gave a nod and got back up, shaking her fur before she tried to see in which way the wind was blowing, she positionned herself and creeped up on a thrush before pouncing and snapping its neck and gazing back at the tom, happily, she ran to him and pinned him down, placing the small prey to the side and nuzzling him lovingly. "Thank you, Spiderpaw!" She purred.
Spiderpaw watched blindly her catch the thrush with interest. When she caught it he felt excitement. Once Blossompaw jumped on top of him, barreling him over onto his back. "Er...Your welcome. it's not that big of a deal." meowed Spiderpaw. Even though this had been the first time he's ever taught anyone how to hunt, he was excited, but didn't want to show it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Lemonspotted.." Ratheart's voice was suddenly slightly high-pitched, his ears pinning back against his head. "That reminds me, I'm supposed to keep watch on her. StarClan's sake, I can't keep track of two cats. Especially when both of them can't listen to save their lives." He growled, sending a glare toward Hunterfang for a moment, and the black and white Tom flinched away slightly. Ratheart turned his gaze ahead again. The black Tom gritted his teeth for a second, then sighed at Springwind's words, plastering a fake smile across his face.

"Yes, yes, we're all proud of Hunterfang." He dismissed, flicking his tail. "Look, it was nice chatting with you, but I have to go before Lemon runs off while I'm not looking. And you should probably get that hare back to your mate, anyway." He sighed, lowering his head and sinking his teeth into the rabbit's fur. "Hunter, lets go," The black Tom grumbled, shaking out his short black fur. Meanwhile, Hunterfang's eyes widened, finally looking up.

"But--" He cut off abruptly when Ratheart narrowed his eyes, and Hunterfang frowned for a second before deciding he was already in trouble enough, anyway. He lingered there for a moment, however, visibly reluctant, having wanted to spend time with Springwind, or at least stay out hunting. But Ratheart was mad, and Hunterfang could see it in his expression. And while it made Hunter want to turn and run, he knew he couldn't do that. So, after a moment of hesitation, he finally sighed. "Yes, sir. Bye, Springwind." He smiled over at his former mentor, but it was more forced than genuine. He lowered his head, picking up the bird beside his paws before turning reluctantly to head after Ratheart, who was already padding away.

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon's smile melted completely when Moondream fell to her side, and he waited a second to allow her to catch her breath. "You're not dying, Lune. But maybe we should take a small break from hunting." He chuckled lightly and sat back, watching her for a moment before allowing his eyes to flicker to the rabbit. Well, they'd still caught it, hadn't they? Moondream was a good hunter, she just needed more practice in running, which was probably something Eclipsemoon should had focused on more as her mentor. The Tom sighed at himself, shaking his head. Well, she was a warrior now. But, that wouldn't stop the Tom from helping her, of course. He watched as Moondream sat up, and chuckled at her comment. "Ah, yes, guilty as charged." He said sarcastically, flicking his tail lightly around his paws. When she asked about his siblings, Eclipsemoon merely smiled.

"Well, most of them. Breezeflower and I talk a bit. And I visit the nursery to see Lynxkit and Sorrelkit - They're going to be apprentices soon... And Snow and Curly are doing fine, but they spend most of their time with eachother. Cavestorm and I," He rolled his eyes. "Are obviously still pretty close. In fact, I'm surprised he's not attached to me right now. And then there's Hunterfang.." The name slipped uncertainly off of his tongue as he frowned. "I actually haven't seen him around often. And when I have, he's usually with Ratheart." His eyes narrowed slightly, then he shook his head, as if trying to shake the thoughts away. "Anyway. How are things with you and your Uncle?"
The older warrior seemingly gave a blank stare at Ratheart. He wanted to remain polite and kind. Because that was the type of warrior he was. Ratheart was more than a shady Tom. He was an idiot. Even though Hunterfang didn't talk against his father, Springwind figured something was up. Instead of saying anything to make the moment even more disturbing for Hunterfang, Springwind simply flicked his tail. “Well, I believe Lemonspotted doesn't have a filter on her, anyway.” A small chuckle escaped the Tom.

Ratheart’s words were abrupt, that much Springwind could tell. Then, he dismissed him, rather rudely. Springwind frowned, glancing at Hunterfang, then bringing his gaze back toward Ratheart. “You ever wonder why Lemonspotted constantly runs - ah, nevermind. You're right, my love is awaiting my presence and I should get this to her.” It wasn't worth it to argue with a Tom who wouldn't listen. So, when Ratheart provided that they leave; Hunterfang followed. Springwind simply nodded his head, and reciprocated their actions. He dig his teeth into the rabbit. “Darn it.” He he pulled his teeth back for a mere moment. The rabbit was getting cold, no doubt.

Couldn't deal with that at the moment, so the Tom simply dug his teeth back into the dead hare’s scruff before looking at the dust that used to been Hunterfang and Ratheart standing. Springwind didn't know what to do. The Tom shook his head, closing his eyes for a second; What happened to the boy I raised?

~OWO~

“Pretty sure I know what dying feel likes,” Moondream, as she collapsed to her side, she rolled over onto her back so that he eyes could land on the sky. She stretched out her aching limbs. Running was not her specialty. “And, I'm positive that I am.” The Tom needn't tell her twice that they could take a break from hunting. She was overwhelmed by all the work a warrior had to do. Yet, the molly was still excited about being one. To her, she didn't have to follow any rules. Not that she did in the first place. Flicking her eyes upward to stare at her mentor, she scoffed at him. “No surprise there. You always had something for me.” As in trying to harm her, trying to make her look like a fool, making sure she embarrassed herself. Evidently, she was simply joking - because that's what they did.

The molly gave her paws a few tender looks, her eyes rolling internally at the mention of Breezeflower. She didn't know anything about Curly or Snow. Her mind was fuzzy about Lynx, and she couldn't recall how Sorrel looked. Ah, and Cavestorm. The stupid one. Good thing they were still close, that was a plus. “Must be fun to have a bunch of siblings.” Her mind went blank for a moment, and she aimlessly pawed the air. At the mention of Hunterfang, the molly flicked her ears. “Ratheart, huh? I bet you an abundance of hares that - that Tom is gonna have more kits than you'd imagine.” Hanging out with a Ratheart wasn't good. Hunterfang would he influenced. Though to Moondream, she simply wanted to laugh. And, if she would had seen Hunterfang, that's what she would had done. “I suppose things are okay. He's busy with Beefire, and I'm busy...with other things.” Her whereabouts didn't matter. Whatever she did was confidential.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Milky Way
~~~

A small smile crept onto the molly's maw. Looks like my little apprentice has a crush. Though Amber wasn't the teasing type, she nudged Thistlepaw and glanced pointedly in the direction of Chanterrellepaw. "What's going on between you two?" She whispered, her eyes sparkling. Her energy had been restored by Surgestorm and she felt good as new after her treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Of course, ma'am!" Chanterellepaw chuckled and rose to her feet, standing almost as tall as a full grown cat. She stood beside her mentor, watching as Ambercloud said something and Thistlepaw replied looking flustered. She began to walk out to the territory, but heard a small "Seriously Starclan, anytime you're ready." And burst out in a fit of laughter. She matched her pace with Thistlepaw, looking down at the smaller tom with her blue eyes. "What's the problem? Do you think I'm gonna hunt you or something?" Chanterellepaw's tone was joking, yet her face looked hurt for a split second before becoming her usual confident features. Turning her attention back to her mentor, the golden cat said "So, miss Caracalspirit, what shall we be hunting this fine morning?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit purred with amusement at the others. "I feel short" she pouted playfully, giving her apprentice a nudge. "Why must you be so tall?" She stuck out her tongue in mock-annoyance. She giggled at the flustered state of the young tom. She turned to Ambercloud. "They're..interesting for sure." She mewed, though her gaze was affectionate as she turned to Chanterellepaw. She padded after the apprentices, though she didn't hear their conversation. She stretched, enjoying the sunshine on her pelt as her tail curled behind her. Hawkfeather would like this, but I have to train Chanterelle today. She thought of her sickly sweet mate, though she cleared her mind quickly. She needed to focus on training today. "I was hoping to find some rabbits, though we can go for whatever's out." She mewed, smiling.
Thistlepaw blushed brighter at Chanterellepaw's teasing and bolted ahead to toward the camp entrance. "Let's get going then!" he called over his shoulder at the two warriors. "Talking gathers no prey, right?" he meowed, disappearing through the exit and into the territory.

(Shall we move to WCT?)

Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw watched blindly her catch the thrush with interest. When she caught it he felt excitement. Once Blossompaw jumped on top of him, barreling him over onto his back. "Er...Your welcome. it's not that big of a deal." meowed Spiderpaw. Even though this had been the first time he's ever taught anyone how to hunt, he was excited, but didn't want to show it.
Blossompaw then placed the thrush down and layed her head on his chest, purring. "For me, it is." She mewed and licked his chin. "Thanks again, Spiderpaw." She said and finally got off, tickling his chin with her feathery tail.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw blushed brighter at Chanterellepaw's teasing and bolted ahead to toward the camp entrance. "Let's get going then!" he called over his shoulder at the two warriors. "Talking gathers no prey, right?" he meowed, disappearing through the exit and into the territory.

(Shall we move to WCT?)
Caracalspirit giggled, turning to Chanterellepaw before looking over at Thistlepaw. "Alright, alright." She mewed, walking up to him. She gave him a little purr of amusement. "That's right." She mewed, nodding as she gazed outside of the camp, grinning. She blinked, following after Thistlepaw.

(yeah probably)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 3rd, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The black tom's ears pricked, waiting for that one word - the one 'go.' He really wanted to win this, he wanted to know something about Fawnskip. He wanted to get to know her. Right now, without her flirting with him, was when she seemed the most beautiful to the tom. Because it wasn't really like she was trying to impress, they were just playing and having fun. And, thinking about that, was the moment that her headstart caught Obsidiansky off guard. "Hey! No fair, you cheater!" The tom laughed as he sprang foward, his muscles straining to their limit to try and catch Fawnskip. He didn't feel like he was obligated to beat her. Because, right now, it seemed like all she wanted was a game. She wouldn't do anything bad to him if she won! But, Obsidiansky still wanted to know something.

He wanted to get to know her, even though she probably wouldn't let him. He knew her type - but even if she didn't, he would have learned something anyways. Either something about her or that she was a terrific liar. Obsidiansky wished he could tell when cats were lying, he wished he could have the power to realize that every time, and yet he didn't. Which was annoying... but oh well, he could live with it. He was satisfied to be a loyal warrior of WindClan, anyways. Right now he was so close to her that he could feel her tail almost brushing his face, he could have reached out and grabbed it. He could have almost brushed himself against her. Of course, that was the wrong thing to be thinking at the moment. Obsidiansky gritted his teeth and pulled fowards. He could feel himself coming fowards, centimeter by centimeter, first it was him ahead then her - Obsidiansky wasn't a WindClan cat for nothing.

He was a fast tom. But of course, what with Fawnskip's headstart and her being much slimmer built then he was (that wasn't to say he was plump, but he was quite well muscled) he guessed she was going to win. What was her request going to be?What was she going to choose if she won, was she going to ask him something personal? Was she going to ask him something else? Obsidiansky really didn't know, and he was a little nervous about what she might ask him. Fawnskip didn't really seem like the type to start off with a basic personal conversation. Then again, perhaps he had completely misjudged the situation! Maybe she was exactly that type! However much she doesn't seem like it. He thought, the grumble playing lowly in his head.
Fawnskip looked out of the corner of her eye, a strange satisfaction flooding her as she spotted Obsidiansky racing at her side. She loved challenges, and perhaps her adoration for whatever pushed her - such as Obsidiansky catching up to her - resulted in the satisfaction that currently filled her. A smirk stretched across her muzzle - she wasn't even trying! Fawnskip considered letting Obsidiansky win, but she wasn't sure if she wanted him to ask his question. She didn't even know if she'd be capable of lying to him; in her mind, he was the perfect best friend material.

If she won, however, what type of question would she ask? No, she would not ask him what his favorite prey was, or what time of day he preferred. Fawnskip was someone who believed the saying, `go big or go home`. She'd ask something incredibly embarrassing or demand he tell her his deepest darkest secret. But was that such a safe move? As a flirt, Fawnskip was accustomed to being very deceitful. She tried to play the role of a sweet and innocent feline, which meant she'd have to be careful with what she said. Though most times, her true colors shone through. Would she be capable of limiting her question?

``Try to catch up!`` Fawnskip called over to Obsidiansky, laughing that angelic laugh of hers. She lowered herself closer to the ground, a trick she'd learned as an apprentice that would improve her speed. Stalks of grass tickled her belly and her streaming tail, and her hind paws, claws unsheathed, disturbed the earth below her as she kicked up clumps of dirt for a better grip. She narrowed her eyes against the wind which threatened to bring tears to her sensitive orbs. Fawnskip also folded her ears back in an attempt to protect the insides of them.

The lone tree on the moor became larger as Fawnskip neared.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar smiled at the other tom. Memories suddenly came back at the courageous young soul within him from the Starcave. Blazingstar had been so scared of the place at first, but Surgestorm was brave, just as he was right then when he had lost a life. He admired the tom for putting up with things he couldn't even imagine. There was much more to a medicine cat than herbs and sick cats. A whole different world and set of rules. "What would the clan do without you, Surgestorm. You've been here for them since Dapplestar. The only thing that hasn't change," he spoke, nodding his head for a moment. "But since I can't get you to not see me each day, we might as well schedule something then, eh?" he asked, pricking his ears towards him. "Like around what time of day are you suggesting on coming by?" he inquired, tilting his head a little bit. It was obvious Blazingstar would have plenty of time right now with the lack of energy to actually get up and do the things he needed to.
Surgestorm couldn't help but to smile back, and it only seemed to widen with happiness after Blazingstar had spoken. His yellow gaze sparkled with appreciation for the words, having really actually needed to hear that. He settled back into a comfortable sitting position, seeing as he wasn't going to leave yet. "Thank you," He meowed honestly, dipping his head. "That means a lot from you." The tom sat back on his haunches after a quick nod to his leader's mention of scheduling a time to meet each day. It made sense for them to schedule it, Blazingstar was usually a busy time. "I'd say morning, around breakfast time since it's the most important meal of the day," He meowed after a moment of thought. Surgestorm usually got up before the sun rose, being an early riser, so that'd give him enough time to get some sorting done before checking up on Blaingstar and eating. Not to mention, morning was when he had the least amount of patients because most of them weren't up and about yet. "Does that work for you?" He asked, returning his gaze to the other tom.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@CandyFlossCat @Charmer @Milky Way
~~~

The agile molly stretched, a bit unincluded in the previous conversation. She strutted out of the WindClan camp, taking the lead alongside Caracalspirit. A glance backwards assured Ambercloud that their apprentices were following, and she began to pick up the pace a little bit as she sniffed for rabbit.

The sunshine warmed her dappled back as her eyes grew wide. The trees on the other side of the territory were blanketed in the colors of leaf-fall. The reds, oranges, yellows, and browns dazzled the she-cat. In a snide smirk, she thought to herself, good luck catching prey when you step on every fallen leaf, ThunderClan!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Charmer @Milky Way
~~~

The agile molly stretched, a bit unincluded in the previous conversation. She strutted out of the WindClan camp, taking the lead alongside Caracalspirit. A glance backwards assured Ambercloud that their apprentices were following, and she began to pick up the pace a little bit as she sniffed for rabbit.

The sunshine warmed her dappled back as her eyes grew wide. The trees on the other side of the territory were blanketed in the colors of leaf-fall. The reds, oranges, yellows, and browns dazzled the she-cat. In a snide smirk, she thought to herself, good luck catching prey when you step on every fallen leaf, ThunderClan!
Caracalspirit turned, tilting her head. "What're you smirking about?" She asked, just as a leaf fell on her face due to the wind. "Rude." She glared at a tree, snickering as she continued to walk, shaking the red leaf into a patch of heather. She saw their apprentices following, which pleased her.

She scented the air, the familiar scents of heather, stale rabbit scents. She pouted. She wanted fresh scents. She continued on, jaws still parted. Caracalspirit purred as she scented some fresher ones. "I think this is a good direction to head in!" She mewed happily, trotting in the fresh-rabbit scent direction.