Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:05 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Sorry i forgot to reply!)
Willowkit trilled happily. "That's a wonderful name! I hope he does let you choose!" Willowkit blinked in surprise at his name. Willowsun did have a nice ring to it, and it was unique. "I love it!" Bouncing up in down in happiness, the kit let out another trill. Willowkit was worried all this time about making friends, but now she realized Eburneanpaw would be a very, very good friend. "What about you, Echokit? What do you think your name will be?"

( @Beam )
Echokit tilted his head at the kit reacting to her name. Eburneanpaw's suggestion was a really good suggestion. It suited her, the sun was shining and bright, just like Willowkit from what he saw. He chewed thoughtfully on his small portion of rabbit, thinking hard at his question. He wasn't really sure what he was named 'Echo'[, apparently because his grey coloring. Echoes never really had coloring, but he guessed since grey was more of a mysterious color and echoes were apparently 'mysteriois'. He would think that Marbledkit wouldn't made sense, because Of his darker spirals. Nonetheless, he had grown fond of his name and his pelt. Well, he loved his coat. It was so unique and fun, but really didnt give off s good name. Echomarble didn't sound that smooth. He tilted his head, his blue eyes dial sting with concentration. "I guess I like the name Echomask. Seems cool." He mewed simply, his voice hiding notes of enthusiasm.

Last edited by Beam; August 23rd, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echokit tilted his head at the kit reacting to her name. Eburneanpaw's suggestion was a really good suggestion. It suited her, the sun was shining and bright, just like Willowkit from what he saw. He chewed thoughtfully on his small portion of rabbit, thinking hard at his question. He wasn't really sure what he was named 'Echo'[, apparently because his grey coloring. Echoes never really had coloring, but he guessed since grey was more of a mysterious color and echoes were apparently 'mysteriois'. He would think that Marbledkit wouldn't made sense, because Of his darker spirals. Nonetheless, he had grown fond of his name and his pelt. Well, he loved his coat. It was so unique and fun, but really didnt give off s good name. Echomarble didn't sound that smooth. He tilted his head, his blue eyes dial sting with concentration. "I guess I like the name Echomask. Seems cool." He mewed simply, his voice hiding notes of enthusiasm.
The kit let out another trill. She really loved to trill. "You two pick out such good names!" Willowkit slid out her claws. "I wonder what my first battle will be like?" The kit sliced this way and that, making sure to steer clear away from her friends. "I'll give them some of this! And some of these!" The kit giggled and sat down on her rump.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The spotted cat's first initial thought was - why is he still here? Did she not tell him to leave her alone? Her tail lashed behind her upon feeling his own grazing her back in a comforting manner. But, she didn't want comfort! She had woke up in a rather pleasant mood, ready to tackle the day. Why had she approached him in the first place? Thea surely didn't like his attitude. And, the words he was telling her now was most likely just to reel her in like she was doing him. Nothing was to be trusted. She figured. She snorted at his words. He wouldn't change his mind any time soon. Did that mean, just for a tiny bit, that he also wanted kits. "Doesn't matter if you change your mind or not. It's your choice. It's your life." But it did matter if he changed his mind. She wouldn't be able to have the little ones she desired. Being guarded was easy around other cats. She rarely allowed them to ruin her mood, but her feistiness was taking over. She was quite annoyed already, and she just wanted to lash at anything and everything. Her ears flicked at his words, turning her head to tilt it towards him. Was he being serious? Like, really serious? The she cat rolled her eyes, turning to look away from him. "Don't patronize me. And, don't pity me. I don't need to feel your sorrow. It's contagious." She spat out, her tail lashed with a slow anger risking within her. First of all, the tom was being confusing. He said he would help her, then he got seemingly defensive about it, and now he was trying to comfort her? Like he actually cared about how she felt? Funny, really really funny. Thea could tell that he would had won most comical character award. But, it was her fault. She should had never came to him in the first place. That was the greatest mistake she ever would regret. And, knowing Thea, she made a lot of those before. "Besides, go back to hating me. At least, then I'll know how you truly feel." She was still quite attitudinal, that was hinted greatly in the way she talked. She just wanted to be alone, and the tom wasn't budging! What was with him anyway? Thea thought that she actually might have liked him, but whoops! Another mistake. But, even so, if he agreed to give her kits, she wouldn't turn down the opportunity. Whether she liked him or not.

The tom was surprisingly hurt. He never sad that he wouldn't give her kits! So, why was she acting all protective about it? He had just been annoyed, and dated out. Then he had felt bad about his actions? How was he supposed to act? Weaselshade frowned. He only wanted to make her feel better! Was that wrong? Did she really want him to hate her again? She couldn't, could she? Did she really want most of the clan cats to hate her? She couldn't! Or could she? Just because it seemed idiotic didn't mean it wasn't possible. So maybe, maybe she did want every cat to hate her. That was very hard to believe though. Every cat one the inside, desperately wanted some cat to love. Thea was no different, no matter her hard shell. No cat was different. Whether it was romantic love, or just plain friendship, everyone needed it. Without it, a cat was nothing. So, was she just being feisty? Weaselshade didn't know. But he did care. The tom stood up, she wanted to be left alone. He should respect that. "I was just trying to be nice. I could tell you were hurt. I don't want you to be. But, if you really want new to hate you, if you really want me to not give you kits, if you really want to be hated by most of the cats in the clan, I will let you." Even as the tom said these words, he couldn't bring himself to add venom to them, they came out soft. The tom lifted himself from the ground, as well as him fluffy warm tail, and started to padd away towards the warriors den.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The tom was surprisingly hurt. He never sad that he wouldn't give her kits! So, why was she acting all protective about it? He had just been annoyed, and dated out. Then he had felt bad about his actions? How was he supposed to act? Weaselshade frowned. He only wanted to make her feel better! Was that wrong? Did she really want him to hate her again? She couldn't, could she? Did she really want most of the clan cats to hate her? She couldn't! Or could she? Just because it seemed idiotic didn't mean it wasn't possible. So maybe, maybe she did want every cat to hate her. That was very hard to believe though. Every cat one the inside, desperately wanted some cat to love. Thea was no different, no matter her hard shell. No cat was different. Whether it was romantic love, or just plain friendship, everyone needed it. Without it, a cat was nothing. So, was she just being feisty? Weaselshade didn't know. But he did care. The tom stood up, she wanted to be left alone. He should respect that. "I was just trying to be nice. I could tell you were hurt. I don't want you to be. But, if you really want new to hate you, if you really want me to not give you kits, if you really want to be hated by most of the cats in the clan, I will let you." Even as the tom said these words, he couldn't bring himself to add venom to them, they came out soft. The tom lifted himself from the ground, as well as him fluffy warm tail, and started to padd away towards the warriors den.
Thea frowned. She couldn't even look at the tom for a moment. Her mind was plaguing her, and she felt sad. She was hurt, but she understood his intentions. And, she wouldn't force him. She couldn't do that against his will. She turned to him, hearing his words. She didn't know what to say, but she took comfort in his warmth. She had put her head back on her paws, breathing slowly. She was tired. Not physically, but emotionally. And, she didn't think she could ever be drained that way. Looking up once more, she saw him padding away. A part of her wanted to scream for him to stay. She didn't want everyone to hate her, but it felt that everyone was against her. Could he blame her? She felt like an outcast everywhere she went. She didn't even have a warrior name because she didnt feel like she needed one. She felt lost at the moment, but she knew she wanted kits. So, she stood to her paws, her tail slinking between her legs. She padded after him, halting to his side. "Wait! I - uh - I'm sorry. But you struck a nerve." Why did he think she was so snappish? He had made her snappish. And, she was stupid enough to let him ruin her good mood. "And, you didn't even say sorry," she looked down at her tiny paws, breathing slowly. She didn't really expect an apology from the tom, but it wouldn't have hurt to get one. "I still want kits though," she breathed. Then she looked up, "With you. If you still want to try." After all, it was his decision in the end. He was the only tom she knew well enough to ask him of this large favor, and she hoped she hadn't ruined his chances. He could go back to hating her later if he pleased.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather returned her mate's purr and smiled, "We'll take care of it together." The molly snuggled closer to her mate and sighed happily, starting to drift off once more. A quiet purr vibrated in her chest as she lay happily entangled with Soaringcrane on the forest floor.
Soaringcrane smiled as he watched her fall asleep. Feeling quite tired himself, he rested his head onto her head, feeling tired as he etwined their tails...before getting up suddenly and clumsily. "Wait! We have to get the fresh kill to camp!" He said panicky, not wanting to be the cause of upset stomachs due to the food being spoiled from the heat.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 24th, 2017, 10:54 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane smiled as he watched her fall asleep. Feeling quite tired himself, he rested his head onto her head, feeling tired as he etwined their tails...before getting up suddenly and clumsily. "Wait! We have to get the fresh kill to camp!" He said panicky, not wanting to be the cause of upset stomachs due to the food being spoiled from the heat.
Crestfeather was in a pleasant sleep. She wasn't dreaming, or at least wouldn't remember a dream when she awoke, but was still deep enough asleep for it to be restful and rejuvenating. Then, suddenly, she was jolted awake by Soaringcrane. The warrior released a 'mrow!" of surprise, leaping to her paws with her claws unsheathed. She sighed, however, when she realized it was just Soaringcrane and sheathed her claws once more. "Can't we just stay out here for a little longer?" She asked brushing up against him and looking up into his eyes with a playful look. "The prey will be fine!" Crestfeather pouted up at Soaringcrane giving him her most innocent angel look.
Old August 24th, 2017, 01:10 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
The kit let out another trill. She really loved to trill. "You two pick out such good names!" Willowkit slid out her claws. "I wonder what my first battle will be like?" The kit sliced this way and that, making sure to steer clear away from her friends. "I'll give them some of this! And some of these!" The kit giggled and sat down on her rump.
((Wow, I wasn't afraid of the surgery, just the needles, lol!)
He nodded in agreement to ( @Beam ) Echokit.
"That's a cool founding name." He purred with a half smile. Then, he was interrupted by Willowkits energetic trill. He himself had never fought in a battle, he had only been an apprentice for a moon. He spdid love training, though.
"I don't know." He meowed in answer. "I bet it'll be scary and cool." His tone was thoughtful. Sure, it would be cool to use the few moves he had learned, but it would also maybe a bit scary.
As the male watched the kit practice her moves, he purred with a usment. She would make a great warrior one day.
"Who do you think your mentor will be?" He asked the two kits, still watching Willowkit with a calculating gaze.

Last edited by Undercover; August 24th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea frowned. She couldn't even look at the tom for a moment. Her mind was plaguing her, and she felt sad. She was hurt, but she understood his intentions. And, she wouldn't force him. She couldn't do that against his will. She turned to him, hearing his words. She didn't know what to say, but she took comfort in his warmth. She had put her head back on her paws, breathing slowly. She was tired. Not physically, but emotionally. And, she didn't think she could ever be drained that way. Looking up once more, she saw him padding away. A part of her wanted to scream for him to stay. She didn't want everyone to hate her, but it felt that everyone was against her. Could he blame her? She felt like an outcast everywhere she went. She didn't even have a warrior name because she didnt feel like she needed one. She felt lost at the moment, but she knew she wanted kits. So, she stood to her paws, her tail slinking between her legs. She padded after him, halting to his side. "Wait! I - uh - I'm sorry. But you struck a nerve." Why did he think she was so snappish? He had made her snappish. And, she was stupid enough to let him ruin her good mood. "And, you didn't even say sorry," she looked down at her tiny paws, breathing slowly. She didn't really expect an apology from the tom, but it wouldn't have hurt to get one. "I still want kits though," she breathed. Then she looked up, "With you. If you still want to try." After all, it was his decision in the end. He was the only tom she knew well enough to ask him of this large favor, and she hoped she hadn't ruined his chances. He could go back to hating her later if he pleased.

When she reached his side, he couldn't help but smile. That was the reaction he had expected. Weaselshade knew that she still wanted kits, so had told her what he knew appealed to her most. He had said that if she wanted to have kits. Thea also wanted her clanmates to like her. So generally, those two thing were the things he had used to get her up again. Well, actually, what he had used to get her to act more like the Thea he knew, then the one who wasn't forever moping around. The truth was, the tom really had felt bad for her, and he had meant it when he had been talking to her. He actually had felt bad for her when he had been suspicious. He had been trying to comfort her, but she had, as always, been hardheaded. The tom looked at her, his eyes holding no surprise what so ever. "I'm sorry as well." he stated, expecting a shocked reaction after he said those words. But, of course there would be one, he wasn't a tom to apologize. It would be an extra large bout of surprise as Weaselshade's words were not venomous, sarcastic, or flirty. They were genuine. "And, I think that it would be perfectly fine." he stated, grinning a bit. "I also hope that we don't hate each other more after this." That was true, he really did. The tom thought that he and Thea hated each other enough already, while kits could bring them together, it could also tear them apart.
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:32 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
(Are there any available mothers for my kits?)
(My two female kits named Viperkit and Birdkit)
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:43 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Midgepaw shrank back as they realized that they'd said that aloud and closed their eyes, shaking their head. “Healers... Healers are like Clan medicine cats,” they explained, knowing that there was no backing down from the question now, and the small gray and white apprentice ducked their head, trying to sooth their shaking body, since they were shaking so badly that any more and their head would begin aching, and Midgepaw didn't want that. They looked up at their tortoiseshell friend, since that was what they saw Dewpaw as; a friend. Their very first, apart from their siblings, but they had the vaguest of memories of their siblings, only that they had existed, and that there had been two, but nothing beyond that. But Midgepaw hoped that at least they had been friends with the two cats. They looked up at Dewpaw with wide eyes, remembering that they had been training to be a healer before being run out of the Syndicate. “They're taught herbs and stuff, and protected from the fighters’ abuse,” Midgepaw whispered to themselves, even though that had failed to be true for them and their trainee, but they didn't care anymore, just wished things had been different for Bush.
Dewpaw's ears flicked up in surprise. What in the name of StarClan was Midgepaw talking about? Healers? Fighters? Did they just not know the terms for Warriors and Medicine cats? But he must.... Dewpaw's blue gaze was filled with vexation. "Like Clan medicine cats?" She asked, her confusion just rising in her mind. So if they aren't Clan medicine cats, what are they...? Nothing fits together! The young cat felt her claws dig into the dirt beneath them as she tried to piece everything together in her mind. Never in her life had she heard the term "healer" or "fighter" used as a rank. "What were you, part of some rogue or loner group?" She said, concerned. What had her friend been through? "Or some type of long, lost far-away tribe?" Wouldn't the Clans have known about that? Dewpaw had noticed Midgepaw as the quiet and reserved type, but she had always thought that was natural - when she heard them speak about how "healers" were protected from "fighters", she began to think maybe it wasn't - maybe something had happened to Midgepaw. If something bad happened, is it hurtful of me to press them? But I just... it's all so confusing... Realizing the things she said may have been hurtful. Dewpaw flicked her ear. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she told her friend.
Closed Thread