Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 01:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Rose Child (Gay Bean)

Her brow raised at that, she's not seen any other kits play fight? Huh. Standing up, she got into a crouch "it's really more of a ..just do than a...teach..if that makes sense. No claws of course ." she meowed . With that the white she kit began to slowly creep towards the other with a smirk.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 30th, 2020, 01:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Quilkit smiled in delight, and gave chase, being careful not to slip on any moss.
Hushkit squealed as Quilkit dashed after her, and she suddenly tripped over some uneven sand, causing Quilkit to crash into her. “Oof!“, she mewed as the two kits rolled on the ground. The cream coloured tabby ended up beside him on the ground, and she slowly got to her paws, shaking each paw one by one to make sure none of her limbs were injured. A sharp pain shot through her face and she felt a bruise on her maw, but nothing serious enough for a medicine cat. Hushkit turned to where Quilkit was. “You... Okay?“, she mewed, poking the tom gently with a paw.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:28 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
Hushkit squealed as Quilkit dashed after her, and she suddenly tripped over some uneven sand, causing Quilkit to crash into her. “Oof!“, she mewed as the two kits rolled on the ground. The cream coloured tabby ended up beside him on the ground, and she slowly got to her paws, shaking each paw one by one to make sure none of her limbs were injured. A sharp pain shot through her face and she felt a bruise on her maw, but nothing serious enough for a medicine cat. Hushkit turned to where Quilkit was. “You... Okay?“, she mewed, poking the tom gently with a paw.
"I'm fine," he mewed, more concerned about Hushkit than himself. "What about you?" He poked her in return. "I crashed into you."
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Shimm
(I thought it’s too late to pick up the old rp, sorry ����)

Whitesong was mostly healed at this point, the injuries hurt, but they were healing well. His ankle was tender but he could walk on it now.

He came into the nursery and searched for his queen, Songbird. He wasn’t sure where she was but sat near the entrance of the nursery, fur puffed up (which made him look kind of ridiculous, bare patches, and chunks that had started to regrow making him look like a cactus.) He closed one eye as he settled in, his open golden eye half closed.

Sitting there, he started to sing. Maybe he would be some background sound for the kits and queens. His soft low voice came from his chest. He sang about the coming spring, the bees and flowing honey, budding lavender dripping heavy with sweet perfumes.
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:35 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Stopping midwash, Breezefeather locked eyes with the kit once again, "Steps you ask? To warriorhood? I don't think there is, sorry little one." Pulling Cornkit closer he contemplated the question once again. 'How did one become the best warrior', it was a tough question one he didn't exactly know the answer but he knew a bit on his own experiences. "One becomes a good warrior, by learning what is right and what is wrong. By learning that despite this not working out for you, the better of the clan comes first." He had to consider his words carefully, the kit was likely not to understand the complexity of what he was saying. There was a lot. "But first, Little Love, you gotta become an apprentice. Becoming an apprentice is the first 'step' to becoming a good warrior. And as an apprentice, you get to leave camp, see the borders and patrol them and hunting as well. Battle training is important as well, but I feel that your basis skill is what makes you a warrior." Freeing his tail from the kit he pointed at his head, "but thinking about your actions. That what makes a great warrior." He hoped it wasn't too much information for the kit's little head, and he curled his tail back around the kit and decided to continue his grooming of the dusty grey fur on the neck. The area where even a fully grown warrior was unable to reach. Maybe... maybe he could get some use out of this meeting and with a soft small sound, barely a laugh, he placed his head on the ground and asked the kit with a soft voice, "Do you mind cleaning my neck fur, little Corn. I cannot reach it, and this is something that every warrior needs to know."
The gangly kitten nodded as Breezefeather spoke. He took in each step as if they were the word of Starclan. 1. Become an apprentice. 2. Get a tour of the territory. 3. Patrol the borders. 4. Hunt. 5. Train for battle. 6. Have good morals. Cornkit mentally tucked the instructions into the back of his mind, he would save them for much later. For now, he had a job to do.

A purpose.

It wasn't much, it would only take a few moments. But as Cornkit rigorously scrambled up Breezefeather's back, he couldn't help but feel pride in being asked to do the task. When Cornkit had found Breezefeather he looked sad, and while his scent was still tinged with something that smelled like misery, the conversation had seemed to brighten the warrior up. Cornkit had brightened the warrior up. In between licks Cornkit hummed quietly. He hoped the quiet interaction was as calming for the older cat as it was for the kit. "You must be a really good warrior." Cornkit noted, he didn't entirely have much to base it on. But if being a good warrior really entailed what Breezefeather had said.... "Maybe even the best one."

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:02 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Well, first we're going to learn the most basic of all attacks! A simple paw swipe. If used hard enough, it'll really hurt without claws, and with claws, it can leave some nasty scratches. I'll demonstrate." Moving closer to his apprentice, he swiped the air with one front paw, staying low to the ground. "Staying lower to the ground means that it's harder to knock you over, and it can allow you to switch from being more aggressive to being more defensive very quickly." Straightening back up, he looked at his apprentice. "You can try it now if you'd like. Make sure to stay close to the ground, a bit like you're hunting."

@FuzzyRatto
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Worried

Beetleclaw looked around for his apprentice there she was. “Moonpaw want to come hunting with me”
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Innocent

Looking up, dustpaw mentor Beetleclaw was asking her to go hunting. “Yes please!” She mewed happily.

Last edited by LunaFang; April 30th, 2020 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Changed my name! uwu
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticcountryroad View Post
Flintshard perked up his ears when Brindlejaw began speaking before sitting up straight to listen. He listened carefully as all the names and patrols were named, puffing out his chest slightly when he was called to lead one. Feeling more energized now, he dipped his head to the deputy, "Of course, we won't fail you." Determination filled his gaze as he searched the clearing for Whitesong, eager to head out as soon as they could.

(@CheetahPelt)

Whitesong, hearing his name, padded out into the clearing. “We won’t let you down.” The big white Tom dipped his head. His front ankle was still tender, but he could walk on it, and had recently figured out he could run on three legs. He turned to Flintshard. “Whitesong’s the name,” his low voice a friendly rumble, “are we ready?”
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:48 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Territory

It seemed like the young she-cat had entered... Perhaps a new stage of life. Maybe she was entering her new moody rebellious teenage phase! After having kicked open the door keeping her less desirable emotions at bay, all she was left with was... Calm. Or, what felt calm to her. Elderpaw's chest still ached something fierce but she'd cried all she could cry and by this point, the quiet felt more serene than heavy and sad. Maybe she was just tired- Sleepiness was something she felt at least a little bit anyway. But next to Batglare, she could only let the air fill and leave her lungs slowly anymore. After what feels like a while to her, she sighs and rests her chin on her paws.

What her mentor began to say to her made a lot of sense. And now that reason was slowly creeping its way back into her mind again after her emotional outburst, she felt a little bit embarrassed at having... Spilled so much to him at all. Batglare was very notably not... Not very emotional. But at the same time, talking to him and having him talk back too made her feel better. She'd never tell him so, as she was pretty sure he'd be able to tell on his own, but he was all she really had. And she liked him, and preferred not to lose him to some silly emotions.

"I did say chased out..." Hesitating, Elderpaw flattens her ears and focuses on the ground right before her nose. "I just... Assume that was the case. We chased that cat- Dirrr... Dirt? Dirt out. And Midnightstalker is Twilightstar's mom, right? So she's even more strict and mean when it comes to rules. I think. So I'm just... Assuming... He got chased away..." Again, Elderpaw didn't really know. But what did he want from this child? But as he continues on, the she-cat seems to calm down a little bit more. It might not have been intentional, but as Batglare reminded her about how they still had a choice, he manages to ease her conscious about the situation. What their Clanmates were saying didn't have to mean the world, not right now anyway. Lifting her head, the apprentice inhales slowly, thinking. "I... It just feels like it's my job to, to try and patch something that I didn't want happening. It shouldn't be I guess, but if my father were to try and come home, his actions would be put into consideration more than anything else. Loyalty, motivations, that stuff is personal. I suppose nobody would want any cat around who were only around for someone else, and not for the whole Clan. And it makes sense... But it's hard." Pushing herself up into a sitting position, she winces as a thorn pokes her ear. Poor Batglare clawed his way into a tough spot for her!
"Being good and doing good are two surprisingly different things, wouldn't you say?" Blinking at the tom, she hopes he doesn't just brush her question off as some stupid gibberish. "I mean, what you said- About living for the Clan. That's being good, and being for the good of everybody else. But doing good isn't always... good...?" She shakes her head as though to clear the confusion she'd given herself away. "It's so much to have to worry about and consider when you have to focus on constantly being good for everybody." Although she'd seemingly ended on a more serious, though still way too confusing and dramatic note, a hint of mischief shimmers in her eyes suddenly. "You think that's why Twilightstar always seems kinda tired?"
[ @Moonraven ]