Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 07:14 AM
Wheel of Misfortune Purrks
Last post by Rose
Today 07:07 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 07:04 AM

Old April 25th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Local Korean Fox Spirit

Status: I would make a great fox spirit from Korean Mythology
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: THC victims needed! (Finder)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Hello hello! So as you all know there was going to be a shc raid on thc, but due to the demotion of the deputy that raid has been halted. On top of that, Shadefrost and Ospreysplash have been killed on the thc border and Hawkbite has been severely injured. Goopypaw simply can't take this lying down.

Goopypaw has grown up as sheltered as a cat can be in shc. No parents to love and raise him as a kit, no mentor to train him in the ways of a warrior. He has relied heavily on the enforcers to complete his training - but its almost always in groups with other apprentices. He rarely gets one on one time with adults he craves. The clan looks down on him as a stinky, soft hearted, pathetic apprentice. He is SO desperate to prove himself to Shadowclan. To show that he is worth loving. What better way than to avenge the cats killed/harmed at the THC border?

Goopy approaches Dawn about a plan for revenge. He has never experienced battle or seen death, so he doesn't truly understand the gravity of this plan but haha!! This plan entails tricking thc cats to get close to the border, then killing them. A patrol of Goopy and 4-5 battle ready shc cats are dispatched to the shc/thc border.

Goopy positions himself right on the border and cries for help (im so sick and shc wont help, look at me waaah!). Thc cats nearby will come close to investigate. They don't have to cross the border, but can if they want to help poor sickly goopy.

The shc patrol - who has been waiting in the shadows during this - strikes and kills the unsuspecting thc cats. Once their revenge has been completed, the patrol heads home. (what is done with the bodies can be decided later).

So what am I looking for?

THC VICTIMS:

And when I say victims, I mean cats that will be killed. Not injured and able to get away, but killed. Idc if these are throwaways, but I would prefer them to be warriors and not apps. IF you apply a cat you want to only get injured and not killed, they couldn't be snitches bc I don't want this coming back to Goopypaw LOL.

Shc patrol members:
Cats that are willing to kill thc cats. They will hide in the shadows while Goopy acts pathetic, then STRIKE. Warriors preferred BUT not required as long as an app has experience! Even better if they absolutely mutilate the thc victims... I want Goopy's first brush with death to be SCARY

And thats it! Just fill out this form and throw it my way! If there are a lot of shc cats applied and not a lot of thc cats, maybe hold off on adding more shc kitties just to keep things even. Ideally there will be more victims than perps!

Cat name:
About them (optional):
Role wanted:
Are you ok with them dying if thc?:
Tag me: @/poprock
Cat name: Stormshadow
About them: He's male and tough
Role wanted: THC victim
Tage: @Poprock

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old April 25th, 2024, 09:40 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Alrighty! Sorry for the delay folks but I've got the Dawn stamp of approval and Im ready to light this candle!

For the shc patrol, I'd love to snag:
Yellowtwist @hades.
Mistlewhisker <3 @Mica
Darkcloud @Morrigan
Shrewstep @gs29513

For the thc victims:
Eggbite @Ladiebugg
Burningflare @carmen
Ashthunder @forest
Morningpaw @Dolomedes

If you no longer want to continue with this plot for any reason (which is totally fine!), pls lmk asap!

For the sake of time, I'm thinking I will throw up a post of the Goopster leading his desired patrol to the border and hiding. If everyone's ok with it he will have gathered them up off screen. Then we can do this one of two ways:

I partner a shc and thc member up together so when Thunderclan cat posts, their Shadowclan cat partner can immediately post them killing! That way each shc cat can get a kill if needed (with one potential team up as it is a bit uneven... I can always whip up a throw away!)

If not we can set up a posting order and do it the old fashion way <3. I prefer the partner method, but I'm cool with either! Once everyone has responded we can FINALLY get this going! Yippee!!!
Partner method sounds great to me! Let's rock and roll!!
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Alrighty! Sorry for the delay folks but I've got the Dawn stamp of approval and Im ready to light this candle!

Yellowtwist @hades.
Mistlewhisker <3 @Mica
Darkcloud @Morrigan
Shrewstep @gs29513

For the thc victims:
Eggbite @Ladiebugg
Burningflare @carmen
Ashthunder @forest
Morningpaw @Dolomedes

If you no longer want to continue with this plot for any reason (which is totally fine!), pls lmk asap!

For the sake of time, I'm thinking I will throw up a post of the Goopster leading his desired patrol to the border and hiding. If everyone's ok with it he will have gathered them up off screen. Then we can do this one of two ways:

I partner a shc and thc member up together so when Thunderclan cat posts, their Shadowclan cat partner can immediately post them killing! That way each shc cat can get a kill if needed (with one potential team up as it is a bit uneven... I can always whip up a throw away!)

If not we can set up a posting order and do it the old fashion way <3. I prefer the partner method, but I'm cool with either! Once everyone has responded we can FINALLY get this going! Yippee!!!
Partnering will be fine by me. Though Morningpaw is going to die quickly, having next to no battle training and 4 moons old
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:12 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: THC victims needed! (Closed <3)

Partnering up is fine with me! I'd like Shrew go after another warrior if possible?
Old April 27th, 2024, 12:49 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Yellowtwist @hades.
Mistlewhisker <3 @Mica
Darkcloud @Morrigan
Shrewstep @gs29513

For the thc victims:
Eggbite @Ladiebugg
Burningflare @carmen
Ashthunder @forest
Morningpaw @Dolomedes

Partnering sounds good to me! ^^

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 27th, 2024, 03:50 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Not sure if it's still open buuuuttt

Cat name: Iceclaw
About them (optional): Aggressive, harsh, mean, but very loyal to ShadowClan. He can and will claw somebody's head off if it's absolutely neccessary (He might actually do it even when it isn't but oh well). He doesn't tolerate nonsense and hates when apprentices slack off and act all innocent like the teenage delinquents they are
Role wanted: Patrol member
Are you ok with them dying if thc?:
Tag me: @Poprock

Edit: Ignore this, forgot to click post when it was open and just now did

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 27th, 2024 at 03:52 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:09 PM

Hey @Poprock @Dolomedes !

Do either of you mind if Riversong, Morningpaw’s mentor, is part of it (like not part dying part but somewhere nearby) so they can discover Morningpaw’s body (whether they see specific ShC cats is up to the ShC patrol member)? I’m trying to give them more trauma due to their first app dying and now Morningpaw (2nd app) is also gonna go bye. (Also might be more realistic as it’s very unlikely a 4 moon old app is alone without their mentor, but I’ll let y’all decide)

-sign my sig below if you want-