Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2018, 06:39 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Frostfeather dipped her head, seeing her friend with the kits. "I found my Babies!" yowled the molly, rushing to her Kits in a loud wail.
Silverscar heard her but he had already lost her to sight into the frenzy of claws teeth and blood.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Quillstreak arrived with the RiverClan patrol, bursting through the ThunderClan camp walls with his clanmates and turning the battle around. This was his chance to prove himself to his clan, to prove that he was worthy of his name. And perhaps the perfect way to do that was to take on a clan leader and come out victorious. The multi-colored warrior had spotted Goldenstar prowling along the outskirts of the fighting and without any hesitance whatsoever Quillstreak found his paws driving him towards the ShadowClan cat. The young warrior had already been in a scuffle and had earned himself an abundance of burning scratches and stinging bites. However, his adrenaline pushed him for one more fight. With a loud screech Quillstreak flung himself at Goldenstar, aiming to glide past the leader and rake his unsheathed claws along his flank as he flew by.
Goldenstar whirled around as he heard a loud noise, his brain unsure of how to handle it. A moment later, however, he was dodging the Riverclan warrior that was trying to scratch him to pieces. This warrior already looked pretty bad, but Golden pushed past that, recoiling against the one scratch that hit his flank. Whirling around, he faced the warrior and lunged for his side, trying to hit a wound that already looked pretty bad, his eyes narrowed. Riverclan. Now he could actually recognize the scent of the cat in front of him. That had taken long enough. What business did the fish-eaters have to do with Thunderclan? Then again, Golden didn’t exactly know what they had to do with Windclan either, focusing on trying to injure the tom for the time being.
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:48 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

As Silverscar plunged into the battle he took notice of one and went on the attack! He lunged tat them but slightly under jumped so he crashed into the dirt knocking The other cat over in the process. @Redwood Dragon

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Birdpaw jumped back as soon as Roseriver jumped out in front her, causing her pelt to bristle. She let out a small chuckle towards the warrior. "Well they do, because I saw a few white cats far behind me if that's what your talking about." teased the Windclan apprentice. Birdpaw swiped her paw at Roseriver without her claws out. She was still a little bit teasing even after swatting at some tom.
Roseriver laughs softly as he moves back quickly “ what’s this? A runner that can tease I’m shocked” he purrs playfully as he suddenly begins to suddenly jump onto her claws now hidden as He suddenly pins her down but of course letting her have it easy to push him off. “ what’s your name little warrior? “
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:14 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Burningcall always enjoyed a good battle. Yet, this one was a bit surprising as he thought Blazingstar made plans with Snowstar to meet at a specific place and time of day...but, now they all were fighting. The Windclan tom knew his clan would win. Thunderclan was weak. They couldn’t defeat two allied clans. As the tom finished attacking the leg of a random Thunderclanner, hearing them yelp brought satisfaction to him. They couldn’t fight anymore if they tried, so Burningcall oh-so-generously let them go. They didn’t stand. They shined, whimpered, and crawled away. Burningcall was ready to seek out another opponent. The one advantage the tom had was the fact he was a senior warrior. He couldn’t recall all the battles he was in, but each battle he absorbed and learned something which added to his own combat technique. Burningcall let out a low hiss. He crouched to the ground to sneak up on another Thunderclan cat. With his ears closed, he didn’t think Riverclan would part take in this battle. This wasn’t Riverclan’s battle to fight, but being blind to this new-found battling partner, he only sought out the enemy; Thunderclan. As he neared his object to leap out at it, claws unsheathed, Burningcall let out a muffled shriek. He was met with the dirt, the ground underneath him. Burningcall growled, shuffling to get to his paws quickly to meet his new battle buddy. When his eyes met a young tuxedo tom, they widened in surprise for mere moments. When did Riverclan get here? That’s the significant fishy scent that emitted from the other party. No time to think, Burningcall didn’t find himself caring, but the little thought that Riverclan was aiding to Thunderclan in this war. “Bad mistake, kit.” The senior warrior snarled. The older tom slipped forward, proceeding to deliver a sharp claw to his opponent’s side.
The Tuxedo tom let out a trimphant yowl as he felt his body knocking over his target. As soon as his opponent had hit the ground, Pleasantpaw rolled off the tom to avoid being kicked by the flailing limbs which scrambled to get up. “I’m not a kit,” he responded, his voice cool and calm despite the setting of this scene. Had he said a few more words, his tone would’ve changed to a panic one, as the tom suddenly came forward and aimed to claw his side. Pleasantpaw let out an ungraceful yelp as he slipped the other way, now on the defensive. He felt the claws slipping past, leaving faint scratches on his skin. Had he not moved in time, then he would be feeling more than just an irritating sting. The RiverClan apprentice glanced down at his shoulder and winced as he saw thin, pink lines, blood slowly starting to well up. These would be his first battle marks. While they were probably too little to scar, he certainly wouldn’t be forgetting them any time soon.
Pleasantpaw took a few steps back to give himself a little more time to recover. He flexed his claws and then narrowed his eyes after taking a few deep breaths. It was time to be more serious. A battle was no place to be laughing and joking around. The tom was inexperienced with battles, seeing as this was actually his first ever battle. He didn’t quite understand what it was like to fight alongside his clanmates. He had been excited at first, ready to tease his opponents and toy around with them before giving them the final blow. That’s what he had pictured in his mind anyway. But it looked like he was going to have to change that plan because it honestly wasn’t working out the way he had expected it to. Perhaps he shouldn’t have picked such an experienced opponent. Or maybe his plan would’ve never worked out in the first place. It was probably both options. The WindClan cat looked like he was too experienced for him and he was too inexperienced to expect for a plan like that to work.
With a fierce snarl, he launched himself forward, claws stretched forward as far as possible as he focused his yellow eyes on the tom’s face. He wanted to leave a few marks that wouldn’t go away for a while.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Roseriver laughs softly as he moves back quickly “ what’s this? A runner that can tease I’m shocked” he purrs playfully as he suddenly begins to suddenly jump onto her claws now hidden as He suddenly pins her down but of course letting her have it easy to push him off. “ what’s your name little warrior? “
Birdpaw looked into Roseriver's eyes, pushing him off of her. "I can do a lot more than tease." she purred, swatting at his muzzle with claws out this time. All she did was grab a piece of fur off the Thunderclan cats muzzle. "The name's Birdpaw. You demon." Birdpaw teased, saying the opposite since he had called her an angel earlier.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo tried to hear but he couldn't over all the cats yowling,"huh?"
Chameleonvine shook her head yowling,” I’ll explain later. That is...if I make it out, otherwise...I think Passionblaze would make a decent mentor for you...or Snowstar herself...I’d suggest Peachrain...but she’s mentoring Willowpaw and your adoptive mother...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:31 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Birdpaw looked into Roseriver's eyes, pushing him off of her. "I can do a lot more than tease." she purred, swatting at his muzzle with claws out this time. All she did was grab a piece of fur off the Thunderclan cats muzzle. "The name's Birdpaw. You demon." Birdpaw teased, saying the opposite since he had called her an angel earlier.
He laughs softly “ I’m Roseriver, a pleasure to meet you little angel but unfortunately I have a fight to win. But...” he smiles as he begins to suddenly strike at her but in reality he was just missing on purpose to tell her something only she can hear. “ meet me at the border of WindClan and Thunderclan. If you truly wish to meet me my dear “ He Says with a soft purr as he lands behind her and growls playfully as his claws come out “ have at me runner!”
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine shook her head yowling,” I’ll explain later. That is...if I make it out, otherwise...I think Passionblaze would make a decent mentor for you...or Snowstar herself...I’d suggest Peachrain...but she’s mentoring Willowpaw and your adoptive mother...”
Bingo shook his head,"No! We're going to live!" He cried out to her.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ I’m Roseriver, a pleasure to meet you little angel but unfortunately I have a fight to win. But...” he smiles as he begins to suddenly strike at her but in reality he was just missing on purpose to tell her something only she can hear. “ meet me at the border of WindClan and Thunderclan. If you truly wish to meet me my dear “ He Says with a soft purr as he lands behind her and growls playfully as his claws come out “ have at me runner!”
Birdpaw sliced at his muzzle, feeling a bit of his flesh rip as she brought her muzzle up to his ear. "I wouldn't miss it for the world Demon." whispered Birdpaw with a tease. The apprentice moved away from him, causing her eyes to meet his. "If you really want me to fight you you have to make me real angry." growled the Windclan apprentice with a slight purr rumbling in her throat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread