Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 08:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
as he heard stonegazer’s voice, the deputy almost felt a wave of guilt wash over him. the plan was nearly set aside as he realized how childish he looked, with his grumpy and saddened appearance. powdernose refused to back down, however, and instead sat there, waiting. even as the pang in his heart strengthened, the tom could not allow silly little feelings to cloud his thoughts. that is not what a deputy is made of.

the deputy of the clan must be strong, not a stupid tom who can’t even make it a day without breaking down.

a sharp twist pulled at his heart, tingles shooting across his body. the off-white fur of his form bristled, eyes closed tightly. why was he doing this? to get closer to the stoic tom? to obtain stonegazer’s pity? he resisted the urge to cry out, silently remaining in his place on the ground.
finally, once he deemed the time right, powdernose surged upwards, quickly turning on his paws and springing towards stonegazer. he knew it was a waste of energy, as he hadn’t been receiving much of it lately, but to give himself the satisfaction of catching the silver tom off guard, he would do it.
even if it was a waste of energy, a waste of precious time, powdernose found himself being like a greedy kit. or did he want to expand his time with the tom? no, it couldn’t be that, could it?
shoving the thought from his mind, he resumed focus on the task at hand. hopefully, if he had moved quick enough and had calculated accurately, he would land on stonegazer just enough to cause him to stumble, or even knock him over.
that is, if he doesn’t move again.
An odd expression flickered over the normally stoic tom’s face. As gently as he could (which appeared to be more cautious, or stiff than gentle) Stonegazer stretched his head forwards, attempting to gently touch his nose to Powdernose’s ear. ”Are you alright, little-” His voice was cut off sharply by the angry mewl that came from his maw as Powdernose bowled him over. The tom was heavily embarrassed by being knocked over by a young warrior, and even more embarrassed because he hadn’t seen it coming. Stonegazer prided himself on his vigilance, and here he was… caught off guard. On the other hand, it was the deputy, so perhaps there wasn’t as much shame in that.

The same deputy who wanted to play? The same one who you met earlier when he was a little fluff, wanting to follow you around? That was true, but Stonegazer did have to admire how much fluff there was on Powdernose’s small body. It was excellent for the colder moons, and although it was useless in the warmer ones, he imagined it grew back quickly when it was needed. What a useful thing that would be to have, rather than his naturally thin pelt that would grow only slightly in the winter, proving to be rather wild and ungroomable when it grew out a little more.

”Congratulations. You got me.” The deep, deliberate way in which Stonegazer spoke was already wearing thin as he heaved a sigh (perhaps an overly dramatic one) and glanced up at the younger tom. He didn’t bother trying to get up (not yet, anyways) but kept a cautious eye on Powdernose, waiting to see what would happen next. ThunderClan’s new deputy was, in his personal opinion, an interesting little feline. Whatever happened next, it was sure to at least partly surprise Stonegazer. Powdernose didn’t seem to be thin on surprises whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The calico apprentice let out a sigh at the other she-cat’s response. Oh how she would’ve loved to believe the medicine cat, but having been there many times to watch Sunpaw flirt, she honestly doubted that he would ever change his ways. It was disgusting, the way he charmed she-cats with a few simple words, making their hearts melt the next time he came into view. It was also rather amazing how words could shape a cat’s thoughts and feelings. Everpaw just didn’t understand why the heart wasn’t strong enough to resist. If it were that easy to get a cat to like you, how easy would it be for someone to manipulate you into doing evil things? A shudder rippled through her body. “Perhaps,” she murmured quietly, pushing her thoughts into a pile of other unwanted thoughts.

Everpaw turned her gaze to look back at Caliapaw as the she-cat spoke once more. A look of confusion crossed her face and she stared blankly at the medicine cat whilst she processed the words that had been exchanged between the two of them. “What do you mean? Zerosight is th-....oh.” Everpaw blinked and looked away. For a few seconds she truly looked lost, before realisation came to her face and she looked a little more thoughtful. How had she possibly mixed up the two toms? Zerosight was a cat that she had liked, yet somehow she had managed to mix him up with another medicine cat, one that she absolutely did not like because of his clan. She mentally kicked herself, angry that she had allowed everything to distract her so much that she couldn’t even remember which medicine cat belonged to which clan. She wasn’t entirely sure what was so wrong with her mind right now. Usually she was fine and very aware of everything that was happening around her, but not now apparently.

“Yeah. I feel fine. I suppose that with all the tension between the clans, I’m getting all muddled up,” she sighed. Everpaw supposed that part of the reason she had gotten the two mixed up was because of how she was often seeing the medicine cats mingling together at the gathering these days. It was understandable. With the medicine cat roles constantly being given to new cats, it wasn’t particularly surprising that they wanted to help each other out. After all, the medicine cats were peaceful cats and no matter what was happening between the clans, they seemed to be sticking together and making their own little bubble of peace. Not to forget, with all the recent events regarding ThunderClan and WindClan, Everpaw was getting more stressed out. Even though she wasn’t a leader who had important decisions to make, she was still anxious because she didn’t know what would happen now. She found herself often wondering if one of the opposing clans would launch an attack on them. It had happened before so she wouldn’t be surprised if it happened again.

The apprentice smiled at her friend’s enthusiasm for her. Although it was only something small, it brought a smile to her face. It felt like it’d been a long time since they’d been able to be happy for one another and laugh so happily together. “Thank you,” she purred, grateful that there was at least one cat who she knew had some confidence in her. “I’m sure you’ll get your full name within a few moons,” she smiled. “You’re a fast learner after all,” she said. Everpaw considered her friend to be a smart cat. She had no doubt that the medicine cat would receive her full name quickly. Perhaps it would take a few moons, but that could still be considered quick. She didn’t know how Caliapaw was supposed to know when it would be time, but she was assuming that StarClan would send her a sign.
The mention of becoming a full medicine cat made Caliapaw shake her head a little, laughing ruefully. ”It doesn’t do a lot of good to be a fast learner when you don’t have a teacher.” She remarked thoughtfully, staring up at the sky a little. Embarrassment set in as she continued padding along, followed by that familiar pang of sadness. It always came when she spoke about Wheatfur, without fail… she missed the medicine cat so much. He had been her mentor, but he’d believed in her, too. It had meant a lot to her that he had trusted her enough to do things, and that he had built her up when she had just wanted to tear herself down.

Caliapaw still lacked the confidence to cope on her own, but it was good that she had great friends who were willing to help her. ”But hey… it could be worse. We could have an epidemic or something. At this rate, I think I’m doing pretty good.” Neither one had brought up the subject of the lost patient. Neither one would. Caliapaw still felt the loss pretty deeply, even though other medicine cats had lost patients before… the fact that this cat was just an apprentice, and that she had lost her while trying to save her life cut deeper. Besides, she’d almost lost her brother, too. What was it going to take for Caliapaw to get a good routine going? So far, she hadn’t managed to do much right. She might not have killed more than one cat, but if a serious injury came in again… she was afraid she might have to quit. Already, the stress was getting to her. How was she supposed to remember everything? What if she accidentally forgot something, what would happen then? Caliapaw wondered what would happen if she gave a cat the wrong herb. Other than them having to come back, would it do any other damage?

The she cat snapped out of her thoughts, returning to the present beside Everpaw, almost having made the same mistake as her friend had earlier (tripping over a root, or a stone, or something sticking out of the ground, Caliapaw wasn’t sure) and this time, it didn’t take her long to laugh. A light giggle that slipped out of her maw awkwardly, and caused a faint warmth under her fur and in her ears as she continued along. ”So… feel like doing a little training? I mean, obviously you’re more experienced battle-wise than I am, but even a medicine cat should know how to defend herself… right?” Caliapaw was truly worried that the time would come when she would have to fight in order to save her life.

When that day came, she didn’t want to be a burden to whoever might be with her and have them fight her battle for her. She also didn’t want to end up dead if she was alone. So, training to fight well was pretty much the only option. Caliapaw really couldn’t think of another alternative. She wouldn’t ever be great at it… she might be a fast learner, but physically, it could be a little late for her to focus on battle training. Healing had to continue to be her first priority. As long as that remained true, she would be fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An odd expression flickered over the normally stoic tom’s face. As gently as he could (which appeared to be more cautious, or stiff than gentle) Stonegazer stretched his head forwards, attempting to gently touch his nose to Powdernose’s ear. ”Are you alright, little-” His voice was cut off sharply by the angry mewl that came from his maw as Powdernose bowled him over. The tom was heavily embarrassed by being knocked over by a young warrior, and even more embarrassed because he hadn’t seen it coming. Stonegazer prided himself on his vigilance, and here he was… caught off guard. On the other hand, it was the deputy, so perhaps there wasn’t as much shame in that.

The same deputy who wanted to play? The same one who you met earlier when he was a little fluff, wanting to follow you around? That was true, but Stonegazer did have to admire how much fluff there was on Powdernose’s small body. It was excellent for the colder moons, and although it was useless in the warmer ones, he imagined it grew back quickly when it was needed. What a useful thing that would be to have, rather than his naturally thin pelt that would grow only slightly in the winter, proving to be rather wild and ungroomable when it grew out a little more.

”Congratulations. You got me.” The deep, deliberate way in which Stonegazer spoke was already wearing thin as he heaved a sigh (perhaps an overly dramatic one) and glanced up at the younger tom. He didn’t bother trying to get up (not yet, anyways) but kept a cautious eye on Powdernose, waiting to see what would happen next. ThunderClan’s new deputy was, in his personal opinion, an interesting little feline. Whatever happened next, it was sure to at least partly surprise Stonegazer. Powdernose didn’t seem to be thin on surprises whatsoever.
powdernose snickered and leaned closer, swiping his tongue across stonegazer's cheek before quickly rolling away as panic set in. his eyes widened in fear, and he squeaked loudly. "sorry!" the tom yelped, pelt burning with embarrassment. tail whipping about wildly, powdernose lowered his head and forced himself to calm down. "dunno what got a hold of me there, eh," he tried to joke, voice shaking as he spoke.

the small tom huffed and shook his head. "you may want to get to your duties, now. can't have mister always-working slacking," he teased, a tiny smile pulling at his lips. powdernose let out a soft sigh, attempting to hide his disappointment. "maybe we could- uh- come out here and watch the stars sometime, if you'd like?" grinning awkwardly, he chuckled and ducked his head, nervous. "you don't have to, of course! 'twas simply a suggestion." his gaze focused on his paws, which were shuffling in the dirt. please don't mess this up, he thought pleadingly, momentarily looking up to the sky.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:26 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

Thornwhisker saw the shrew, but failed to slow down in time. He hustled past Sweetfawn And tumbled into the creek.

(That's ok.)
Sweetfawn gave a small purr of amusement as he failed to come to a stop inside. As he plunged into the creek, she dashed forward, the shrew forgotten. Her tail lashed back and forth as she darted into the water, gasping at the chill. "T-Thornwhisker!" She meowed. "Are you okay?" She waded in, not minding the feeling of having her fur wet. She quite enjoyed it, actually.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:29 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn gave a small purr of amusement as he failed to come to a stop inside. As he plunged into the creek, she dashed forward, the shrew forgotten. Her tail lashed back and forth as she darted into the water, gasping at the chill. "T-Thornwhisker!" She meowed. "Are you okay?" She waded in, not minding the feeling of having her fur wet. She quite enjoyed it, actually.
"Boo! Ha ha! I scared you!" Thornwhisker crowed as he popped up out of the shallows, easily staying up against the current.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 1st, 2018, 05:30 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

"Boo! Ha ha! I scared you!" Thornwhisker crowed as he popped up out of the shallows, easily staying up against the current.
Sweetfawn dashed toward him as fast as she could against the water. She aimed a swat at his ear. "Hey," she meowed, a slight tone of amusement creeping in. "Not funny, Thorn; I thought you hated water!"

Last edited by Jynx; May 1st, 2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:32 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:

Sweetfawn dashed toward him as fast as she could against the water. She aimed a swat at his ear. "Hey," she meowed, a slight tone of amusement creeping in. "Not funny, Thorn; I thought you hated water!"
He called maniacally "It was all a trick!" He batted back, hitting with a teensy bit to much force.

Old May 1st, 2018, 05:38 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

He called maniacally "It was all a trick!" He batted back, hitting with a teensy bit to much force.
Sweetfawn was about to snort with amusement when he hit her back. Already off balance amount the rushing water and smooth stones, she toppled into the water. After inhaling a mouthful, she popped back up, coughing and spluttering. "Hey!" She meowed again in protest, coughing up water.

Last edited by Jynx; May 1st, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 05:49 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:

Sweetfawn was about to snort with amusement when he hit her back. Already off balance amount the rushing water and smooth stones, she toppled into the water. After inhaling a mouthful, she popped back up, coughing and spluttering. "Hey!" She meowed again in protest, coughing up water.
Thornwhisker flinched. "Oops! Sorry!" He lunged in to help her right herself .

Old May 1st, 2018, 06:43 PM
Honeystrike

My Mood: Amused
Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

Hi how do I join in on a rp?
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:12 PM
Warning: Allergic to Life

My Mood: Breezy
Smile Re: Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxxStarClanxxX View Post
I am an apprentice. Will anyone train me?

Hello, what's your name? I'm Goldenbreeze! I will be happy to train you. Though I'm pretty sure we need to let Passionstar know first.