Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old January 6th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

The tom nodded. “Okay,” He lifted his muzzle in the air and sniffed. He struggled to identify the scent, so he asked Cherrydawn. “What’s that smell?” He shuffled his paws. “I’m not sure what it is...”

Character Site

Old January 7th, 2018, 02:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
the siamese blinked, confusion creeping into his eyes. he nodded, showing that yes, he was very sure about what was happening. powdernose may be lazy, but he didn't lie to anyone. after hearing stonegazer speak his promise, the tom's face lit up once again and he giggled quietly, tail flicking sporadically. a breeze ruffled his fur and he shivered slightly, a shudder stalking down his spine. then, he listened to the silver feline's answer.
powdernose's body went still, his eyes turned upwards as he thought. "possibly we could talk for a little while before going on a walk?" his head cocked to the side with a questioning look, left ear flicking as an insect flew by it. his chest rose and fell evenly, the need to make stonegazer feel comfortable genuine on his face. it was clear that he was not adapted to acting in this way, with how much he worked day to day, especially since a battle was being brought upon them with each sunrise. tension could be seen even now, hidden within the older tom's stance as he sat atop the stump.
if he had said that his heart didn't skip a beat while he examined stonegazer from up close, right beside him, then powdernose would be lying. and he didn't lie. only, he would never speak the thoughts that soared through his mind, unsure of what stonegazer would ever react to it with. sniffing, the siamese stretched out his limbs and purred quietly, his mood always softening when in this spot. it brought peace to his spirit, allowing powdernose to relax and clear away all strenuous feelings hovering within his aura. as he stretched, the tom's muscles rippled under his pelt, giving a hint to show that even as he remained laid-back and calm, he still kept the necessary requirements to stay fit and healthy in order to contribute the best he can.
"if the sun still has not lowered by the time we finish our talk-then-walk, i suppose we could hunt," powdernose suggested. a thin smile curled onto his mouth, eyes turned towards stonegazer with admiration bursting within them. now, he may deny it no matter what is said, but the tom really looked up to stonegazer. he was strong, independent, and intelligent, though his mental walls guard all other emotions that may seem to distract him, such as childish excitement. maybe powdernose was just a warrior with the mental age of a kit while stonegazer acted his age, but excitement was a great thing to feel. it helps those who feel it to relax and allow their mind to look forward to something. but, the silver tom was also stoic and reserved, making powdernose determined to find what was hidden beneath his stoney surface.
as always, he would manage to think about the other's features, tracing every curve and point that forms the frame that is simply, undeniably stonegazer. his voice brought butterflies sweeping into powdernose's belly, the piercing gaze seeping through his very soul. in conclusion, stonegazer was a very, very handsome tom.
but there was a lot of toms who could be considered as attractive! it certainly did not mean that powdernose was idolizing stonegazer as anything more than someone who was a wonderful role model, aquaintence, and warrior. just the thought of that was simply outrageous.
wasn't it?
A conversation with another warrior, without really doing anything, was something that Stonegazer rarely treated himself to. For him, it was the epitome of unproductiveness. Though, if that was indeed the point of being lazy, then he figured he should go ahead and allow himself to lean back some and enjoy this... break. "That would be enjoyable, yes." The warrior mewed, and like breaking through an ice wall, a smile came over his features. This look of pleasantry didn't reach Stonegazer's eyes, but the thought was still there. He was trying, he was making an attempt to be friendlier instead of just being polite and calm. Powdernose was enjoyable company, and he did believe that a longer conversation with the younger warrior would be a nice experience, but he wasn't quite sure how to carry on "small talk."

It seemed conversations drifted off after a while, and Stonegazer rarely discussed closely personal matters with someone who was more of a stranger. It left him rather stuck, so he was more or less counting on Powdernose to pull the conversation ahead and into more interesting topics. Something the silver warrior wasn't very good at, himself. "That sounds very nice. I appreciate it." It was kind of Powdernose to incorporate something that Stonegazer enjoyed into the day that had been planned, especially since the warrior would get antsy if he was kept from doing something productive and helping his Clan all day. It might be alright for some cats, but for him? Absolutely not, he needed something to do or else he felt as though he were going to go crazy. He wouldn't, of course, thanks to the kindness of a certain warrior.

Stonegazer had become acquainted with the other feline, but he was not used to being shown such friendly kindness. Perhaps it was because he hung out with the calmer warriors in his age group, the ones who were on the pessimistic side and dedicated 100% to their Clan, never thinking of anything else but their jobs, that he hadn't been shown this hospitality before. To Powdernose, it might not seem like a big deal, what he was doing - to Stonegazer? It was somebody taking time out of their day for him. Though the other warrior might not have had other plans, it still meant a lot to the tom, and he was going to make sure the other cat knew it was appreciated.

Perhaps there was something he could do in return... a thank-you piece of fresh kill that Stonegazer would catch himself? Or finding a nice spot like this one, although chances were it would never be completely isolated - warriors were always swarming around the territory like busy bees, the spot would be found at some point. "I do want you to know that I appreciate you taking the time to do this. It's very kind of you, and I believe some of the warriors around my age could benefit from taking a lesson or two from you." Most older warriors lost a sense of kindness when they started to age, and while Stonegazer still wasn't considered a senior warrior - somewhat around a middle-aged one - he felt like he had an older spirit.

Sometimes it felt like he was doing his best just to keep himself from falling into the abyss of age, and never getting out again. Once he stopped feeling young - that was the day it would be close to impossible to get back. Right now, there was still a spark of hope. A small one, but it was there, at least.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
The tom nodded. “Okay,” He lifted his muzzle in the air and sniffed. He struggled to identify the scent, so he asked Cherrydawn. “What’s that smell?” He shuffled his paws. “I’m not sure what it is...”
Cherrydawn cocked her head, lifting her muzzle to sniff the air and parting her jaws tolet the scent touch the glands on the roof of her mouth. "A shrew. Good find, Skyfeather!" She praised him, butting her head against his neck. "Can you tell where the scent is coming from," she asked, tying to contain her amusement at how much she sounded like Tigerdawn. Tigerdawn, she thought, I wonder if she'd heard about Skyfeather yet..."

Old January 7th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather sniffed the air again. There were too many scents drifting around and he couldn’t tell which was which. It made him dizzy.“Uhh...” The warriors’ gaze darted around. ”No,” He shook his head. “sorry. I can’t tell, too many scents.”

Character Site

Old January 7th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather sniffed the air again. There were too many scents drifting around and he couldn’t tell which was which. It made him dizzy.“Uhh...” The warriors’ gaze darted around. ”No,” He shook his head. “sorry. I can’t tell, too many scents.”
Cherrydawn's ear gave a sympathetic flick. On the moor, the Windclan cats probably didn't have as many different types of prey to track. It probably felt like a lot for him. "It's ok," she meowed gently. "Maybe you can try listening for it?" she suggested. She didn't want to just go get it for Skyfeather. In a brand new territory where he was a stranger and all he had was her, she wouldn't be doing him any favors. He was a warrior. He needed to feel like one, not a kit that had to be cared for.

Old January 7th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather pricked his ears and focused. He needed to find this shrew on his own, he didn’t want Cherrydawn to do everything for him. After a minute passed the young warrior faintly heard something scurrying nearby. He thought for a moment, then dropped into a crouch. Skyfeather stalked forward, placing his paws down softly. He began thinking about how weird the new hunting technique was, or how weird it was to be in the forest instead of the moor. He quickly pushed the thoughts away as he got closer to the prey. The tom narrowed his eyes and pounced. His paws slammed onto the ground right next to the prey. Skyfeather gasped as he realized he missed and immediately slammed his paw down again. He sighed as he missed the prey again and darted after the rodent as it dashed away.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 7th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Warrior

Anyone want to role play ?
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Willowpaw darted as fast as she could after her mentor. She wasn’t that fast due to her being fairly weak but she would push herself. Determination was something she prided herself on. (Territory?)
Quote:

Willowpaw darted as fast as she could after her mentor. She wasn’t that fast due to her being fairly weak but she would push herself. Determination was something she prided herself on. (Territory?)
Peachrain sprinted to the territory and paused seeing that Willowpaw had kept up Good Job Will-Will, my little Willow, the beautiful Willowleaf. she’d save those for later,” Stalking will be taught first. You’ll need it any time you hunt alright?” She meowed making sure Willowpaw was tracking.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Peachrain sprinted to the territory and paused seeing that Willowpaw had kept up Good Job Will-Will, my little Willow, the beautiful Willowleaf. she’d save those for later,” Stalking will be taught first. You’ll need it any time you hunt alright?” She meowed making sure Willowpaw was tracking.
Careful not to expose her panting she nodded silently. Her sides were aching from the excerise but she tried to ignore it.
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Careful not to expose her panting she nodded silently. Her sides were aching from the excerise but she tried to ignore it.
She flicked her tail kindly. She dropped into a hunter’s crouch, her hind legs pulled tight against her her tail just barely off the snow and her head facing forward,” This is the hunter’s crouch.” She meowed staynig in the stance,” Try to copy me, until you think you go it, I’ll stay in this stance so you can reference it.” She meowed kindly and caringly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here