Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Rainbowmist
Pinkpaw stepped into the training cave nervously, she never felt comfortable leaving camp anyway, maybe my mentor will show me how to fish, since there was a decline in prey, but not in fish, as Windclan’s stealing our prey and the twolegs are stealing some of our territory, and we can’t rely on Shadowclan’s territory anymore since they returned home, and Skyclan’s pretty far, we might as well become Riverclanners. Fish. she sighed as she approached Rainbowmist Rainbowmist. What a peculiar name. That would be a weird kithood name, saying “Hi I’m Rainbowkit, and you?” And then “I’m Rainbowpaw from Thunderclan, who are you, what clan are you from?” she shook her head and smiled lightly, her delicate white paws touching the ground as she glanced at her mentor, she hoped her mentor wouldn’t mind the scar from the collar, she didn’t mean to be raised as a kittypet, Maybe one day the scar will go away, I mean I hate that scar.
Rainbowmist smelled the nervous stench coming from Pinkpaw. "Don't be nervous. I was too at first. Just follow my lead and you'll do great! Today we are going to learn basic defense moves and fighting techniques. Don't worry. I'll go easy on you."

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 7th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
Rainbowmist smelled the nervous stench coming from Pinkpaw. "Don't be nervous. I was too at first. Just follow my lead and you'll do great! Today we are going to learn basic defense moves and fighting techniques. Don't worry. I'll go easy on you."
(Weird, some reason I wasn’t notified from it...*shrug*)
Pinkpaw frowned,” How about just swimming and fishing.” She knew it was Riverclan’s skill but it seemed better than fighting and injurying her mentor- it was her only kittypet flaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
(Weird, some reason I wasn’t notified from it...*shrug*)
Pinkpaw frowned,” How about just swimming and fishing.” She knew it was Riverclan’s skill but it seemed better than fighting and injurying her mentor- it was her only kittypet flaw.
"You know it's a RiverClan skill. But maybe, if you do good, I can take you for a swim after. But no fishing. That is RiverClan prey." Rainbowmist didn't want to displease the she-cat. After all, Pinkpaw had a hard life, and a dip sounded good to her anyway.
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You know it's a RiverClan skill. But maybe, if you do good, I can take you for a swim after. But no fishing. That is RiverClan prey." Rainbowmist didn't want to displease the she-cat. After all, Pinkpaw had a hard life, and a dip sounded good to her anyway.
Pinkpaw sighed,” Well, we are short of prey, Riverclan prey is still prey after all.” She wasn’t arguing exactly, just making a point.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Pinkpaw sighed,” Well, we are short of prey, Riverclan prey is still prey after all.” She wasn’t arguing exactly, just making a point.
"I'm not going to be the mentor who allows you to steal prey. How would you feel if another clan stole your prey? Now come on. We must work on your moves."
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I'm not going to be the mentor who allows you to steal prey. How would you feel if another clan stole your prey? Now come on. We must work on your moves."
Pinkpaw snorted,” We all drink from the river, is that stealing water from another clan?” She sighed,” And fine. Though I could live without raising a claw.”

Old October 7th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Pinkpaw snorted,” We all drink from the river, is that stealing water from another clan?” She sighed,” And fine. Though I could live without raising a claw.”
Rainbowmist mewed of laughter. "Ah, to be an apprentice again. Just please cooperate. You want that swim, don't you? Now, I'm going to teach you a basic fighting tecchnique. Do as I do." Rainbowmist imagined a enemy in front of her and dodged the imagenary cat. Then she turned around and kicked with both of her hind legs. "Doing a zig-zag motion will make it hard for warriors to take a hit at you. Then a kick would suprise them. Now you try, and instead of doing it on me, imagine a cat in front of you."
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rainbowmist mewed of laughter. "Ah, to be an apprentice again. Just please cooperate. You want that swim, don't you? Now, I'm going to teach you a basic fighting tecchnique. Do as I do." Rainbowmist imagined a enemy in front of her and dodged the imagenary cat. Then she turned around and kicked with both of her hind legs. "Doing a zig-zag motion will make it hard for warriors to take a hit at you. Then a kick would suprise them. Now you try, and instead of doing it on me, imagine a cat in front of you."
She sighed,” I won’t be able to practice impact on imagination, everyone else gets to practice on there own mentors, why can’t I?” However she did agree and zigged and zagged then walked around facing away from her imaginary cat and kicked out, falling while doing so.

Old October 7th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She sighed,” I won’t be able to practice impact on imagination, everyone else gets to practice on there own mentors, why can’t I?” However she did agree and zigged and zagged then walked around facing away from her imaginary cat and kicked out, falling while doing so.
"Good try! Now, try it on me. Maybe not having something to kick made you fall. Blame that on me."
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Good try! Now, try it on me. Maybe not having something to kick made you fall. Blame that on me."
She smiled before zigging and zagging, while walking and turning around then doing a soft kick before standing up. (maybe scold the walking the zigging and zagging)