Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM

Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:03 AM
Woodsy

Status: “And if I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” - Althea Davis
Bump Policy: Yes
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

BADGERSIGHT
He/Him | ThunderClan Warrior | 23 moons | @Bezzle
no current purrks

---

Leading his new apprentice, Coyotepaw, out of the camp and into the lush forest beyond, the sight of towering oaks loomed overhead. Their branches formed a verdant canopy that filtered the dappled sunlight onto the forest floor, bathing the scenery in an apricot hue. Despite its beauty and possible excitement for one unfamiliar to the scene of the rising forest, Badgersight maintained a few paces’ ahead, his purposeful stride displaying his confidence in the territory and his unwavering focus.

Only when Coyotepaw spoke did Badgersight gaze back, slowing his steps so that the apprentice could walk at his flank. Sir Badgersight, The tomcat almost scoffed at the title. Yet, he couldn’t deny the flourish of pride he felt blooming in his chest. It did have ring to it.

“We will be heading to our borders firstly. It’s crucial you know which Clans border your home and who your enemies are.” At the mention of enemy, Badgersight flexed his muscles, firm in his title for the other Clans. They were, in fact, enemies and challengers to ThunderClan’s lifestyle. They were competitors for resources and frankly, Badgersight would have liked it better if they had all vanished from the forest… but that seemed like a topic for another time.

“We will start with our border with the moor cats, since we have no quarrels with them thus far. However, I advise you stay close to my flank when familiarizing yourself with the boundary. Let me know when you think we’re getting close, try scenting the air, you won’t miss the stench.”

Old September 2nd, 2023, 03:03 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw's paws were itching to run. (That hurts my brain) With Spottedfire slowly walked next to her, and Nightgaze on Fawnpaw's other side. Fawnpaw wanted to finish the tour so she could start training, and maybe help Spottedfire along the way. "Where are we going next, Nightgaze?" She asked excitedly, her tail touching Spottedfire's shoulder to lead him along so he wouldn't wonder off.
@The Doctor @Willooow

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old September 2nd, 2023, 03:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Fireflypaw

The young tortie followed silently, yellow eyes darting around for danger. Her fellow apprentice was much more high energy, circling their shared mentor with a bright attitude, and Fireflypaw felt bland in comparison- but what could she do, right? She couldn't change her personality, and she didn't have the energy to fake it or try to be more energetic, so she left that to Treepaw.

Nodding wordlessly in acknowledgement to Alder's introduction, she didn't feel the need to mention that they had both technically already been out on the territory together. When the camp collapsed. But that wasn't exactly a learning experience, so she didn't add a smart remark. Glancing over at Treepaw, feeling the strongest desire to make friends with the apprentice, she smiled shyly and nodded. "Y-yeah, it was really obvious."

Hopefully Alderstep didn't think she was being rude- she just wanted Treepaw to think she wasn't boring.

// @navarra @SuspiciousMindz - so sorry this is so late!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post

Stars, how was he supposed to manage this much energy from only one apprentice? Alderstep flicked an ear, eyebrows pulling together at Treepaw's remark. Right. The whole clan, if they'd been born before the sinkholes, had been out on the territory. Odd how easily he had forgotten that.

Much to his chagrin, even Fireflypaw joined in calling him a bee-brain (essentially.) Alderstep blew out an exasperated sigh. "Yeah, whatever. The undergrowth here is thick - no doubt more difficult for you to traverse when you were younger. Small rodents and squirrels hide out in the densest parts most often, so when you're hunting, check those places first. If you come to a seed-bearing tree, like redwood or yew, see if a squirrel is eating something at the roots. Same for acorns by oaks," Alderstep said, indicating toward the canopies above the trio.

He fixed his gaze on Treepaw briefly. "You know how to climb trees - when you learn to hunt I'll teach you how to catch birds in the trees." Looking to Fireflypaw now, Alderstep added, "And I'll teach you to climb before you learn to hunt." The russet took a pause, catching his breath and sweeping his tail over the leaves littering the forest floor. "But, on the ground, birds are often eating something and will be distracted; however, they also tend to stick together," Alderstep finished. He'd get around to teaching them how to strategize when hunting a flock later, but for now, they were supposed to be exploring the territory, not getting lectured. Got sidetracked a bit, maybe.

[ was thinking that you both make one more post here and then I'll move this to one of the landmarks (whatever the wheel decides) ]

[Treepaw]

Treepaw's chest fluffed out as Fireflypaw agreed with her. Her green hues shifted proudly towards Alderstep before his lecture about hunting came up. Oh, she wanted to hunt so badly. What if she was put on a patrol soon? She'd be an embarrassment! She'd probably die from that! "I'll get that bird on my first try! Don't you worry Alderstep!" The bengal spoke enthusiastically.

"Where to next?!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 2nd, 2023, 04:51 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw's paws were itching to run. (That hurts my brain) With Spottedfire slowly walked next to her, and Nightgaze on Fawnpaw's other side. Fawnpaw wanted to finish the tour so she could start training, and maybe help Spottedfire along the way. "Where are we going next, Nightgaze?" She asked excitedly, her tail touching Spottedfire's shoulder to lead him along so he wouldn't wonder off.
@The Doctor @Willooow
Nightgaze trotted quickly beside her apprentice with a cheerful smile and tilted her head Thoughtfully at her question "Well we could check out a border how'd that sound?" she asked both her companions causally flicking her tail.

@Willooow

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 2nd, 2023, 06:37 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze trotted quickly beside her apprentice with a cheerful smile and tilted her head Thoughtfully at her question "Well we could check out a border how'd that sound?" she asked both her companions causally flicking her tail.

@Willooow

Fawnpaw

"Ok!! How does that sound, Spottedfire?" Fawnpaw said, looking from her mentor to her friend. Her tail stayed on Spottedfire's shoulder, just to be sure.

@Willooow

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Old September 2nd, 2023, 06:46 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

SPOTTEDFIRE
he/him/his - 13 moons
A calico tom with a white patch up his side and blue/yellow eyes.
@Shadowed Flower - @The Doctor

Spottedfire had been spacing out for a while, barely paying attention for a moment. Fawnpaw's question brought him back to reality. He couldn't remember what had originally been said, nor could he recall having paid attention to the last several lines of dialogue, but he nodded along anyway. "Uh - sure-"

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:21 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze grinned happily great both of them agreed! Now which border? Well the war with Shadowclan wouldn't make Herondive Hollow a good choice and the battle with Riverclan had probably made them a little bitter so that only left...Windclan! Perfect they had the least bad relations with them at the moment so that'd make them a good choice! "Alright then let's start movin' to Windclan!" she told them excitedly and started bounding off in the direction of the Windclan border.

@Shadowed Flower @Willooow

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:40 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze grinned happily great both of them agreed! Now which border? Well the war with Shadowclan wouldn't make Herondive Hollow a good choice and the battle with Riverclan had probably made them a little bitter so that only left...Windclan! Perfect they had the least bad relations with them at the moment so that'd make them a good choice! "Alright then let's start movin' to Windclan!" she told them excitedly and started bounding off in the direction of the Windclan border.

@Shadowed Flower @Willooow

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw followed, looking back to Spottedfire to make sure he followed too. If not, she'd go back and make sure he would follow and be ok.

@Willooow

Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:47 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

SPOTTEDFIRE
he/him/his - 13 moons
@Shadowed Flower -x- @The Doctor

Spottedfire, having no recollection of where WindClan territory is and only remembered that ThunderClan exists and that he was part of it, had indeed swayed from the little group he was now in. What even was a WindClan? "Hello? Who was he with, again?

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:52 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post

SPOTTEDFIRE
he/him/his - 13 moons
@Shadowed Flower -x- @The Doctor

Spottedfire, having no recollection of where WindClan territory is and only remembered that ThunderClan exists and that he was part of it, had indeed swayed from the little group he was now in. What even was a WindClan? "Hello? Who was he with, again?

Fawnpaw

"Yeah?" Fawnpaw said, trotted back to Spottedfire to lead him to Nightgaze. "We're taking the tour around Thunderclan territory, Spottedfire." She said, nuzzling his side to signal to keep walking.

@The Doctor