Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old November 14th, 2017, 08:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Trickster~
Morningblue ran through the woods of Thunderclan territory. The brisk leaf fall air blowing through his fur. He felt alive out here. Alive and free, the master of the vast forest his clan called home. He kept his ears pricked as he ran, listening to make sure his new apprentice was keeping up, and careful to keep his speed at a level she'd be able to handle. She may have energy and spirit, but this was her first time out of camp. Powerful, lean muscles pushed him on, and at last when they began to close in on the Shadowclan border, he slowed to a trot, the thick and sickly sweet smell of the pine trees burning his nostrils.
@Trickster~ Bumpalicous definitious

Lynxpaw followed, if she had a tail, it'd be streaming behind her as she ran behind her mentor, thrilled. Wind blew through her short fur and her eyes gleamed, half-shut against the breeze. She was finally out of camp! She'd been there for 6 long moons. Finally! She could explore, run through the forest, hunt, fight! She stumbled a few times, fur catching on brambles or branches and leaving white tufts, though she didn't seem to mind. Her fur had grown somewhat thick, she had plenty to spare. And she didn't fuss over her pelt much anyways. It was just fur, she was having too much fun to care. Seeing her mentor slow, Lynxkit clumsily skidded to a halt, claws sinking into the dirt as she slightly lurched forwards, before steadying herself and standing on her paws upright. She scented the air, the scent of pine filling her mouth. "ShadowClan?" She asked, guessing.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Lynxpaw followed, if she had a tail, it'd be streaming behind her as she ran behind her mentor, thrilled. Wind blew through her short fur and her eyes gleamed, half-shut against the breeze. She was finally out of camp! She'd been there for 6 long moons. Finally! She could explore, run through the forest, hunt, fight! She stumbled a few times, fur catching on brambles or branches and leaving white tufts, though she didn't seem to mind. Her fur had grown somewhat thick, she had plenty to spare. And she didn't fuss over her pelt much anyways. It was just fur, she was having too much fun to care. Seeing her mentor slow, Lynxkit clumsily skidded to a halt, claws sinking into the dirt as she slightly lurched forwards, before steadying herself and standing on her paws upright. She scented the air, the scent of pine filling her mouth. "ShadowClan?" She asked, guessing.
Morningblue turned toward his new apprentice, eye glinting with surprise. "Very good, Lynxpaw!" he said, not bothering to hide that he was impressed. "Shadowclan cats enjoy living in thick shade with soft ground because they hunt and fight using stealth. Do you know what sort of prey they like to hunt?" he asked, curious how knowledgeable Lynxpaw was already about the other clans.

Old November 15th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn lightly touched her tail with a paw. "Keep your tail still." She instructed. "Preferably keep it next to you." Tigerdawn dropped into a crouch and curled her tail next to her side as an example.
"Kay?"
"Kay." She copied her crouch and crawled forward. She smelled a mouse. Mouse! I hope I can catch it! She crawled forward, making sure the leaves were silet under her paws and then pounced, biting the mouse on the neck. The mouse squeaked and fell dead, but she noticed something was wrong. It didnt try t orunn. She let it go and backed away but something hit her. A net trapped her. She writhered on the ground and growled.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Seeing Crescentmoon in her grief was partly uncomfortable for Ottertail. He didn't know how to comfort her. He respected the she cat a great deal, and it was always hard for him to see another cat in pain, but he wasn't very good at fixing something like this. How could he? What could be said or done to lessen his friend's grief, knowing that the cat who had perhaps been her closest friend was now gone? "I'm... so sorry." In an attempt to comfort her, the tom lightly draped his tail over her back. It wasn't going to help for her to return to ThunderClan and know that there was a new medicine cat, especially because it should have been Northpath - and Ottertail knew it as well.

Still, he couldn't help but feel a spark of hopefulness that it would turn out alright in the end. Maybe someday Crescentmoon would find someone else, and Ottertail would be there for her until that happened. He would help her with her kits. Being a single mother was not easy, his own mother had raised her kits on her own and she had been one of the most amazing cats he had ever met - doing everything herself. That was how he pictured his friend turning out, being an amazing she cat - more then she already was. The one kit, the lighter one, South, had an accusing tone in his voice as he addressed Ottertail. "I didn't do anyth-" He was cut off by the other kit, who defended him. While the tom was grateful for her help, he was somewhat surprised that he had been accused in the first place. Still, he understood how it had to look. Their mother had been fine before meeting him. Perhaps that would have been news best revealed in private, when she would have more time to grieve and wouldn't feel like she had to remain strong in front of her kits - as Ottertail could tell she did when she seemed to calm. He knew she was still hurting.

It hurt him to see a friend hurting, especially a close friend, but at this time he was glad it wasn't Mintberry - she was his very best friend, more so then anyone else. Even as he was hurt by her pain, there was still that flicker of relief and the hope that she would be okay. As soon as he got her back to ThunderClan, and settled in, perhaps she would be okay. That would be nice, having a friend actually be alright - and it was something that Ottertail was ready to have. So far, he'd had some friends having troubles. First Mintberry and her night terrors (which was never fun for him to know, especially because he wished she would wake him up and tell him when it happened) and now this. At least he could be there for Crescentmoon if she needed him in the night, just as long as she wasn't afraid to wake him up.

His best friend might not want to bother him, but he wished that she would. And he wished that Crescentmoon would as well, if either of them needed anything - he would be there. "Well, um... until you can find someone that you can trust, I'm willing to help you." He gave her a smile. It felt a little awkward to say that, especially since Ottertail didn't know the first thing about being a father, but he did know a lot about being supportive. He knew that that was the best thing he could do for her right now, was just be there. Keep her in the moment, try to avoid sensitive subjects, and do what he did best - try and make her laugh. Or at least keep her talking, he was pretty good at conversation as well, so that shouldn't be a problem either. "Well, there are quite a few new faces. I imagine you'll be staying in the nursery with your kits?"

There were some new queens, cats that should be able to keep Crescentmoon company for a while, help her get over her loss and help her with her kits when Ottertail couldn't. But at least he could protect her - if he was acting like the kits' father, in a way, then maybe he could keep the cats with bad intentions away. He knew there were some cats who would take advantage of her situation. A single mother with two kits, recent loss, and looking for someone to help her? Someone she could trust? They would snap that up in a heartbeat, take her and treat her with less respect then she deserved. Ottertail could flirt when he wanted to, quite easily, but he respected his friend too much for that and he wasn't as bad as these cats. They acted like she cats were nothing more then pretty symbols of their masculinity, which was the last thing a she cat deserved to be treated as. Ottertail knew this - but they quite clearly didn't.

"We should hurry back. I'll get you and your kits settled because I'm sure you're tired; maybe tomorrow we could go hunting or something?" He offered with a smile. He wanted to keep an eye on her, make sure that she was going to be okay - the tom had a tendancy to get overprotective, and it seemed those instincts were kicking in. He was worried, too... what if something happened and he wasn't there? Crescentmoon was a very pretty cat, as he had noticed in apprenticehood, and she was probably going to become a target for flirts as soon as she arrived. Ottertail would just have to be careful.

Make sure that she was treated right, and hopefully she would be able to defend herself against whatever advances were made. He remembered her as being shyer, less willing to speak up - hopefully she would speak up against something like that. Otherwise, he would step in... and chances were, it wasn't going to be good when he did. Like said before, he tended to get overprotective - especially over close friends like her.

@RedHead

It didn't sound boring to Kestrelpaw at all! Well, the sleeping part, maybe - but she'd been training pretty hard herself, except with the recent battle, she'd had some trouble. It was sort of hard to train with injuries, but they were healing up nicely. That was the reason she was out here, her injuries were healing. "I've been healing. That battle took a lot from me," She remarked with a half-smirk. The fact that the battle had taken so much from her was annoying; Kestrelpaw had had a lot more that she was prepared to give, but according to Caliapaw (the new medicine cat, who was younger then she was) she needed some rest. Kestrelpaw wasn't sure if putting her trust in someone so young was smart or not, and she didn't fully accept the other cat. "What's your opinion of the new medicine cat?" She asked, in a way that seemed to be out of nowhere as she looked at the tom. If her personal opinion was asked she would give it, of course, but for the moment being she was more curious to know Kestrelpaw's.
@BluBunnie

The tom nodded as he heard Honeyvenom speak, his tail twitching back and forth slowly. Hanging out with kits didn't sound so bad, especially because he found them to be better company then some warriors. Some warriors could be quite hard to get along with, and he wasn't thinking about his "ex" anymore, he was more or less thinking about the cats who had teased him when he'd first started hanging out with Minnowstripe. They had treated him like he was stupid and worthless, and Leafsparks had hated it. "Maybe I could come and hang around the nursery with you one day." He mewed, and then a half-teasing smile spread across his maw. "Then again, you might be a mother at that point - who knows?" He purred, giving Honeyvenom a light nudge. He imagined she would make a great mother, she seemed like the type of cat to have loads of patience and experience to younger cats, which Leafsparks found admirable.

Then again, he quite liked Honeyvenom. He found her to be excellent company, and she had such a nice personality, and... okay. That was quite enough, Leafsparks didn't need to be going that far, after all. All he needed to worry about right now was keeping himself safe. He wasn't ready to try and begin another relationship anyways, although having a friend wouldn't be bad. If he could maintain a steady friendship with Honeyvenom, without anything happening, then perhaps he would be able to consider something else. Until then? He would be more careful. It was frightening to wonder about all the bad things that could happen, after all. He should have been expecting her question but he wasn't, and to his surprise, it caught him off guard.

"Umm..." Why was Leafsparks having to think about this? He should know this down! Like, seriously! "I used to hang out with Minnowstripe - she was a, um, friend of mine, I guess you could say... but before then, I did a lot of things. I made friends. I'd go hunting a lot, and now I suppose I can get back to those things." He'd left quite a bit of the story out. Minnowstripe hadn't really been exactly "a friend," no, she was more of a nightmare - to be honest. And now that he was free, what would he do? Probably whatever he could, before the ghost from his past showed up again.

@Empress Of Evil

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 15th, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue turned toward his new apprentice, eye glinting with surprise. "Very good, Lynxpaw!" he said, not bothering to hide that he was impressed. "Shadowclan cats enjoy living in thick shade with soft ground because they hunt and fight using stealth. Do you know what sort of prey they like to hunt?" he asked, curious how knowledgeable Lynxpaw was already about the other clans.
"T-Thanks." She panted, chest heaving. She grinned at her mentor. She glanced over the boarder, the scent of pine trees thick. She blinked. ShadowClan territory was a lot different. "er..frogs?" She guessed, seeing one of the slimy green creatures hop in the distance. They were not appetizing, they looked like slime and bone. "Bleh!" She spat, sticking out her tongue and wrinkling her muzzle.
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:22 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

It didn't sound boring to Kestrelpaw at all! Well, the sleeping part, maybe - but she'd been training pretty hard herself, except with the recent battle, she'd had some trouble. It was sort of hard to train with injuries, but they were healing up nicely. That was the reason she was out here, her injuries were healing. "I've been healing. That battle took a lot from me," She remarked with a half-smirk. The fact that the battle had taken so much from her was annoying; Kestrelpaw had had a lot more that she was prepared to give, but according to Caliapaw (the new medicine cat, who was younger then she was) she needed some rest. Kestrelpaw wasn't sure if putting her trust in someone so young was smart or not, and she didn't fully accept the other cat. "What's your opinion of the new medicine cat?" She asked, in a way that seemed to be out of nowhere as she looked at the tom. If her personal opinion was asked she would give it, of course, but for the moment being she was more curious to know Kestrelpaw's.
@BluBunnie

Kestrelpaw nodded sadly, the recent battle had taken a lot from the clan. Kestrelpaw had been injuried as well but thank Starclan that he wasn't hurt as much as others. He could guess how frustrated the she cat must be to not be able to train as hard as she wants to. The tom was a bit surprised by Kestrelpaws random qyestion, "Hmmm, to be honest I haven't spoken with them much. They seem okay, what do you think about them?"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM

cloud fur crawled out of the warriors den and made her way towerds the camp entrance
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
"T-Thanks." She panted, chest heaving. She grinned at her mentor. She glanced over the boarder, the scent of pine trees thick. She blinked. ShadowClan territory was a lot different. "er..frogs?" She guessed, seeing one of the slimy green creatures hop in the distance. They were not appetizing, they looked like slime and bone. "Bleh!" She spat, sticking out her tongue and wrinkling her muzzle.
Morningblue's whisker's twitched, amused by his apprentices candid dislike of frogs. "They do. Lizards too. But also some of the same sort of prey were catch: mice and squirrels and the like." Glancing at the direction in which his apprentice was gazing, he saw the little, green piece of prey that had caught her attention and inspired her distaste. "That may not look appetizing, but an empty belly may change your mind. That frog is clearly over the border though. And it's against the warrior code to trespass on another clan's territory, and especially to steal prey from another clan." The lecture felt a little hollow in Morningblue's mouth. He believed in the warrior code, but he also had gone with a group of cats into Shadowclan territory for the express purpose of stealing prey not that long ago when the two legs had scared all the prey out of Thunderclan. He wanted to tell himself that it was a desperate time, and it was for his clan, but he had never been comfortable with it. He wished Snowstar had never asked them to go. Their presence that day may very well be the difference between Thunderclan fighting one clan or two. "Let's keep moving," he said, coolly, headed for the Windclan border next. Shortly, they reached the edge of the treeline where Morningblue could scent the marker and see over the moor. "I'm sure you'll have no trouble telling which territory this is," he said evenly, his mind troubled over the war to come between his clan and the cats who made their home here,

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Digital Artist

@FadingEchoes @Ennard

Willowleaf sat calmly a few feet from the ThunderClan camp entrance, grooming his pale gray tabby pelt. He and Frostedpaw had volunteered to take Boulderdust hunting today. Now all he needed to do was wait.
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
@FadingEchoes @Ennard

Willowleaf sat calmly a few feet from the ThunderClan camp entrance, grooming his pale gray tabby pelt. He and Frostedpaw had volunteered to take Boulderdust hunting today. Now all he needed to do was wait.
Boulderdust made his way out of camp, looking around for the cats that had agreed to take him out hinting. "Im here. Where's Frostedpaw?" meowed the elder.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.