Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:59 PM

Old November 26th, 2016, 09:17 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
It was a nice day- though leaf-fall had set in awhile ago, and the weather was getting colder every moment, today was surprisingly sunny for Morningbrook as he strode out of the warrior’s den, yawning as the cream-colored tom stepped into the clearing, his brown eyes squinting in the sudden sunlight as he glided towards the fresh-kill pile, licking his chops as the warrior had just woken up quite hungry. Looking through the options for a morning meal, his eyes suddenly caught a familiar face, and he smiled as he decided that he could go for some food later, going to go and greet Auroraflame. “Hey, congratulations!” He exclaimed as he turned to face the raven-black molly, who’d just been promoted in the clan. "I bet being Skyclan's deputy is hard, huh?" He joked, grinning.
Auroraflame took small delicate bites of the mouse. She was busy staring at the ground while she thought about stuff. Suddenly, a voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up from where she was eating and saw a familiar cat. Morningbrook. "Oh thank you!", Auroraflame purred as he congratulated her. She then chuckled softly at the cream coloured tom's joke. "Not quite yet", Auroraflame said. "For now I get to be laze around and become fat", Auroraflame joked. Though she did wonder what she would get to do and when she would do it. She couldn't wait to start doing some actual work. Auroraflame thought of what to say next to Morningbrook when suddenly she remembered the mouse next to her. She used a paw to sweep the second mouse forward, towards Morningbrook. "You can have it. I don't plan on eating both of them", Auroraflame said, her gaze flicking to the opmouse that was already half eaten.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 26th, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:57 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame took small delicate bites of the mouse. She was busy staring at the ground while she thought about stuff. Suddenly, a voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up from where she was eating and saw a familiar cat. Morningbrook. "Oh thank you!", Auroraflame purred as he congratulated her. She then chuckled softly at the cream coloured tom's joke. "Not quite yet", Auroraflame said. "For now I get to be laze around and become fat", Auroraflame joked. Though she did wonder what she would get to do and when she would do it. She couldn't wait to start doing some actual work. Auroraflame thought of what to say next to Morningbrook when suddenly she remembered the mouse next to her. She used a paw to sweep the second mouse forward, towards Morningbrook. "You can have it. I don't plan on eating both of them", Auroraflame said, her gaze flicking to the opmouse that was already half eaten.
"Oh really? You must be living it up right now, then." Morningbrook grinned, his long-furred tail sweeping across the camp flooring as he placed a paw onto the mouse which had been slid over to him, nodding his head in thanks as he reached down to take a bite out of the piece of prey, looking back towards Auroraflame with his mouth still full. "Hey, I'm the chubby one here!" He argued playfully, puffing up his cheeks like a chipmunk as he stood next to the deputy, always trying to lighten up the mood around the clan. He was a jokester who wasn't known for getting much done, but at least he was fiercely loyal to his friends and family. "With all the leaders dissappearing nowadays, I'd better just call you Aurorastar, huh? I bet that pretty name gets you all the toms." He laughed, over-exaggerating his words as he smiled, his dilute-colored fur seeming out of place against her solid black pelt. He'd never had a mate, but he had sort of a... romantic interest once, a tom named Avocetflight- but he was gone now, and joking about love, it reminded the warrior of him- I've got to get over him- I'm so dramatic!
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:40 AM

Quote:
"Oh really? You must be living it up right now, then." Morningbrook grinned, his long-furred tail sweeping across the camp flooring as he placed a paw onto the mouse which had been slid over to him, nodding his head in thanks as he reached down to take a bite out of the piece of prey, looking back towards Auroraflame with his mouth still full. "Hey, I'm the chubby one here!" He argued playfully, puffing up his cheeks like a chipmunk as he stood next to the deputy, always trying to lighten up the mood around the clan. He was a jokester who wasn't known for getting much done, but at least he was fiercely loyal to his friends and family. "With all the leaders dissappearing nowadays, I'd better just call you Aurorastar, huh? I bet that pretty name gets you all the toms." He laughed, over-exaggerating his words as he smiled, his dilute-colored fur seeming out of place against her solid black pelt. He'd never had a mate, but he had sort of a... romantic interest once, a tom named Avocetflight- but he was gone now, and joking about love, it reminded the warrior of him- I've got to get over him- I'm so dramatic!
Auroraflame laughed softly alongside Morningbrook. "Chubby? Well I see you've finally got the guts to admit it", Auroraflame teased, whilst giggling at Morningbrook's funny looking face. It felt nice to have a laugh with a friend. She felt very carefree when she laughed. She loved to make others laugh, and laugh herself. The joy that came with laughter was wonderful and that's how Auroraflame had gained her sense of humour. "Aurorastar?", Auroraflame questioned, raising an eye. "Are you challenging Grousestar's ability to keep his nine lives safe?", Auroraflame joked. Though she knew that that what Morningbrook said was slightly correct. SkyClan had recently had quite a bit of change in leaders. "Toms? Never!", Auroraflame exclaimed as she remembered his second set of words. Though it was obvious she wa joking, Auroraflame had had crushes as an apprentice, but they were never anything serious. She did hope to one day have a mate thought.

Old November 27th, 2016, 02:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame laughed softly alongside Morningbrook. "Chubby? Well I see you've finally got the guts to admit it", Auroraflame teased, whilst giggling at Morningbrook's funny looking face. It felt nice to have a laugh with a friend. She felt very carefree when she laughed. She loved to make others laugh, and laugh herself. The joy that came with laughter was wonderful and that's how Auroraflame had gained her sense of humour. "Aurorastar?", Auroraflame questioned, raising an eye. "Are you challenging Grousestar's ability to keep his nine lives safe?", Auroraflame joked. Though she knew that that what Morningbrook said was slightly correct. SkyClan had recently had quite a bit of change in leaders. "Toms? Never!", Auroraflame exclaimed as she remembered his second set of words. Though it was obvious she wa joking, Auroraflame had had crushes as an apprentice, but they were never anything serious. She did hope to one day have a mate thought.
"Oh, relax- I'm just joking, Aurora." Morningbrook laughed, his gaze playful as he talked about the subject of romance rather jokingly- it wasn't like he'd exactly given up on it, but it was more of a fact that he didn't want to have a mate unless he really knew them, unless he could really be himself around that cat. Besides, he had lots of time to find love, and his life was just beginning as a warrior. "Hey, you never know." He winked, trying his hardest not to burst into laughter at the thought of it. Auroraflame didn't really seem like the type of cat who was cut out for romance- really, she seemed like the type to friendzone you without even knowing it, which was perfectly fine. The molly was rather serious at times, and maybe even a little awkward, but he didn't really see her as any sort of hopeless romantic. Really, even Grousestar was more like that than she was, and the new leader was surely busy around the clan.
Old November 27th, 2016, 08:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
(Consided much XD)
Shadow pool turned back to Surgefrost.
"Would you like to go hunting? I'm a bit bored " She said
@Moonfang
"Yeah, sure." Surgefrost mewed. "Why not. I'm sure we're all bored." he chuckled and padded out of the clearing.
(Territory?)
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:00 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Yeah, sure." Surgefrost mewed. "Why not. I'm sure we're all bored." he chuckled and padded out of the clearing.
(Territory?)
*yes*
Shadowpool stood up. She turned to Avocetrose .
"Wanna come with?" She asked (@Duskflight

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 28th, 2016, 01:35 AM

Quote:
"Oh, relax- I'm just joking, Aurora." Morningbrook laughed, his gaze playful as he talked about the subject of romance rather jokingly- it wasn't like he'd exactly given up on it, but it was more of a fact that he didn't want to have a mate unless he really knew them, unless he could really be himself around that cat. Besides, he had lots of time to find love, and his life was just beginning as a warrior. "Hey, you never know." He winked, trying his hardest not to burst into laughter at the thought of it. Auroraflame didn't really seem like the type of cat who was cut out for romance- really, she seemed like the type to friendzone you without even knowing it, which was perfectly fine. The molly was rather serious at times, and maybe even a little awkward, but he didn't really see her as any sort of hopeless romantic. Really, even Grousestar was more like that than she was, and the new leader was surely busy around the clan.
Auroraflame playfully elbowed Morningbrook on his right arm. She rolled her eyes though it was clear she was laughing on the inside with a wide smile on her face. "Well we certainly can't tell the future", Auroraflame said, "So maybe you could be right". "For once.", she added in afterwards, trying not to laugh really loudly. Yeah right. Like any tom could fall for me with the name 'Aurorastar', she thought. I'm nowhere near the time of being called that. Grousestar still has all his nine lives in good conditions, Auroraflame thought. "If anyone is going to have cats trailing after them i'm sure it'll be you with that fluffy tail", Auroraflame teased. The thought made her laugh. Morningbrook seemed like a cat who would easily be able to get a she cat to fall for him. He certainly had a good sense of humour. It was just about as good as hers! He would have no problem finding a cat to love.

Old November 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

@@Duskflight;))Leapingbird approached Avocetrose, and mewed, "Hi, Auroraflame told me that we should go on a border patrol," she mewed, her eyes flashing with eagerness, having not been out of camp yet that day. She was eager for a nice stroll even if it wasn't with the nicest if cats.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
@@Duskflight;))Leapingbird approached Avocetrose, and mewed, "Hi, Auroraflame told me that we should go on a border patrol," she mewed, her eyes flashing with eagerness, having not been out of camp yet that day. She was eager for a nice stroll even if it wasn't with the nicest if cats.

@Rabbitpaw

Yawning, a certain black and white she-cat happily made her way to the center of camp, as she usually did, focusing in on one particularly large patch of sunshine before settling into the grass and stretching out on her side momentarily and sighing out in delight, stretching her paws a bit, flexing the claws, yawning and clenching her eyes shut before relaxing.
It was one of her favorite morning routines, to stretch out in a patch of sunlight before getting into her normal grooming session, just as she was getting into now. Sitting up a bit, the pretty black and white she-cat carefully began to rasp her tongue along her chest, head bobbing methodically as her spiky tongue coursed through her relatively short fur, plucking out any sort of knots that her tongue couldn't get out with her teeth. After her chest, she would lick her paw and begin washing her face and the area around her ears, as far back as her forepaw could reach, then she'd begin to actually clean her paws, unsheathing her claws to clean those as well as in between them. And after that she would simply presume to clean the entirety of her pelt all the way up to the end of her tail, all the while purring as the sun soaked it's warm, golden light into her, her eyes half lidded as she enjoyed her grooming session.
That is, up until some cat came padding up to her, causing her to pause midway through cleaning her tail, her green eyes looking over Leapingbird with disinterest before she rolled her eyes and sat up with a sigh. She couldn't ignore an order from the deputy. "Hmph. Fine. But don't talk to me, I don't want to catch whatever disease made you look like that." She said with a snort before getting to her paws and padding towards the camp entrance without so much as a look back at the other warrior.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 28th, 2016 at 04:10 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Rabbitpaw

Yawning, a certain black and white she-cat happily made her way to the center of camp, as she usually did, focusing in on one particularly large patch of sunshine before settling into the grass and stretching out on her side momentarily and sighing out in delight, stretching her paws a bit, flexing the claws, yawning and clenching her eyes shut before relaxing.
It was one of her favorite morning routines, to stretch out in a patch of sunlight before getting into her normal grooming session, just as she was getting into now. Sitting up a bit, the pretty black and white she-cat carefully began to rasp her tongue along her chest, head bobbing methodically as her spiky tongue coursed through her relatively short fur, plucking out any sort of knots that her tongue couldn't get out with her teeth. After her chest, she would lick her paw and begin washing her face and the area around her ears, as far back as her forepaw could reach, then she'd begin to actually clean her paws, unsheathing her claws to clean those as well as in between them. And after that she would simply presume to clean the entirety of her pelt all the way up to the end of her tail, all the while purring as the sun soaked it's warm, golden light into her, her eyes half lidded as she enjoyed her grooming session.
That is, up until some cat came padding up to her, causing her to pause midway through cleaning her tail, her green eyes looking over Leapingbird with disinterest before she rolled her eyes and sat up with a sigh. She couldn't ignore an order from the deputy. "Hmph. Fine. But don't talk to me, I don't want to catch whatever disease made you look like that." She said with a snort before getting to her paws and padding towards the camp entrance without so much as a look back at the other warrior.
She pursed her lips (if dats possible)and followed the black-and-white she-cat out of camp, her own pelt glinting in the sunlight. She quickened her pace till she was next to the older warrior, and the two exited camp. (to the territory.)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??