by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM

Old May 1st, 2024, 02:42 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Random VA's cuz why not?

These are either book ideas or other stuff, I haven't PUBLISHED any books yet, but I may soon!

--------------------------------

|+| 1. |+|

|+| Crow and the Butterfly |+|

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old May 1st, 2024, 03:24 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Random VA's cuz why not?

I looked around my room, bored as always. I mean, I lived in the woods, alone. Colby was the only one that kept me busy, but he left long ago. I thought about just laying in bed all morning, my short, curly ginger hair in my face, but I heard a sound. in the house. was it the thing I saw in the window every night? had it found a way in? I was a bit fearful, though I kept quiet, maybe just a raccoon.. a raccoon..

Footsteps went through the hallway, outside my door now; the doorknob rattled until it opened. "AH! I didn't know anyone lived here-!" the guy was tall and lanky, with light pink hair. he had a buncha leaves in his hair and dirt on his dark brown jacket. he scratched his neck awkwardly, "Soooo...who're you..?" he asked, I sat up, and shook my head, hair going into my face. I looked at him, confused, but replied anyways,"Oliver. You?" "I go by..a few names.. but my name is Glitch." he gave a nervous smile, "You heard of me..?" he said in a nervous tone. "No, should I have?" he jumped a bit, shaking his head, "Oh- No! I mean- No, heheh.." "Mk, you hungry?" He quickly nodded, "Do ya' like curry, stranger?" I replied; he nodded again. I finally got up out of bed and waved my hand for him to go downstairs. "Mk!!" he said cheerfully, leaving. I went into my bathroom to take a shower, who was this stranger anyways? Why did he look so nervous and ask If I'd known him? What was he? some kinda outlaw? I chuckled to myself.

After I was done, I came out of the bathroom, I was wearing oversized jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. when I came downstairs, Glitch was running in circles, clearly bored. "Ay, You still want curry?" He quickly turned his attention to me, looking me up and down. "Yes!" he grinned wildly, and I laughed a bit, going into the kitchen. I got some onions, and some herbs and spices, and got it prepared before cooking it.

I finished, and put two plates of chicken curry on the table. Glitch quickly sprinted over and started eating, he seemed like he hadn't eaten in days. I picked up my fork and began eating. Glitch looked up from his plate, "This is delicious! How did you learn to cook!?" he said with his mouth full. I laughed a bit, and continued eating. he quickly continued, and finished way before me.

After a while of him just hanging out, a knock came at my door. Glitch jumped a bit, but I hadn't had visitors in a while. I was about to go over when Glitch grabbed my arm. "Don't answer it-!" he said, nervousness clear in his voice. "Why?" I replied, "Just don't-!" "Open this door before we break it down!" a voice said. "What the hell!?" I pulled my arm back, Glitch quickly went upstairs as I went to answer the door.

I opened the door, and a man stood there, with two other guys behind him. they looked like..bounty hunters. "'Ello?" "Hi, Sir, could we come in?" the man leaned down to be face-to-face with me. "Uh- No? This is my house?" the man seemed a bit irritated, but I stood my ground, even if they were all 10 times my size. "Let. Us. In." the man said angrily. "No. Go do something worth your whil-" he interrupted me, rude. "This is Worth our while. do you know this guy?" he held up a wanted poster, with Glitch on it. "What the hell.. wait a second." I said, going into my house and closing the door. I went upstairs and into my bedroom, Glitch was standing there, a dagger in his hands.

"look- Glitch- Put the knife dow-" "No." What is it with people interrupting me today!? "You are gonna give me away to those hunters." he said, a furious glint in his eyes. I quickly shook my head, and he clenched the dagger. the door downstairs was broken down, I jumped a bit at the sound, but I had no time to react. Glitch grabbed me and held the dagger up to my neck, as the bounty hunters came through the door. I didn't dare try to get out of his grip, "Put him down.." one of the bounty hunters took a step forward, Glitch stepped back, holding the dagger closer. Glitch stepped closer to the window, the dagger still against my neck. I clenched my teeth, Glitched tapped something on his wrist, and we disappeared..

<VM ME IF I SHOULD DO MORE FOR THIS STORY!!>