Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2017, 08:40 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw's smile grew, but not in a teasing or laughing way. He was much like the apprentice as a kit, and even now he thought they were still similar. Though it only showed when he was very afraid or worked up, the tom still faced whisps of a stammer now and again. Maybe I ought to tell him that. "Mousekit. I like that name," He said, bending down so they were eye level, yet not so close their noses were touching. He wanted to make it so the kit would trust him, for if Mousekit was anything like him, he'd be wary or scared of new cats and situations. "You want to play a game? I can give you a badger ride, though it may not be as good as a warrior's." His smile grew a little more as he showed his more hidden playful side. His voice was still quiet, as it always was, and his tail was stick-straight, but a small twinkle in his eye had appeared that rarely showed itself. Maybe this is how I can help the Clan; in a different way, I suppose, than what I'd originally thought of, but this works.
(Bump for @BluBunny )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; September 14th, 2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Basilstripe lay near the exit of the camp, trying to soak up the last of the year's heat. Soon winter would come and she wouldn't be able to have times like this. These days were stressful, the clan was trying to prepare for the winter but the monsters were scaring away all the prey that lived in this territory. Cats were getting skinnier and kits were going hungry, and Basilstripe wasn't happy about it. She was one of the last cats to eat but today she just wanted to relax. She rolled over and pushed herself up to her paws, stretching out until she wasn't very stiff before looking around the clearing.
The she-cat spotted Chilidash and a smile spread across her maw. She had seen him around and they had had a few chats but she wanted to know him better. She found his deep ginger fur quite attractive and, to her, it looked way better than her striped pelt.
Chilidash shook himself from his lovestruck trance and padded up to the beautiful she cat, bringing a squirrel from the fresh kill pile for the two of them to share. "Mind if I join you?" he asked charmingly.
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Ferretpaw sat down next to her sister, happy to try and move past the moment best they could. "Me and Warblerpaw attempted to go hunting on our own territory, we caught a few mice for the elders." She leaned over and started to clean the back of Warblerpaw's head, trying to get rid of the nasty smelling mud there.
"We kept the smallest one after we made sure all the elders got their share." Warblerpaw put it, not knowing where her own mentor was to report to. She felt guilty eating the mouse even if it barely did anything to stop her hunger.
Rosebelly smiled. "Good for you! The elders were thrilled I'm sure," she purred. "And I'm glad you two decided to keep your strength up, you'll need it if..." Rosebelly trailed off, realizing that she shouldn't speak of any battles. Of course, there weren't any planned battles, it was just a feeling. A cold, hard, sickening feeling of dread.
Rosebelly shook herself. "Anyway, I'm going to see if there's any small prey pieces at the pile. Wish me luck, she joked. The ginger warrior trotted away without waiting for a reply. Her belly seemed as if it was yowling. Rosebelly always had quite the appetite, hence the name, but never like this. Although she was hungry, she decided to only take a small mouse. Saving some for the kits, queens, and elders was part of the warrior code of course. Plus, she had a long day and deserved some rest. With that, Rosebelly tucked in to her small mouse.
@Charmer @Aura @SparkleDemon

Last edited by Role; September 14th, 2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharppaw View Post
Sharp paw looked at the three others "I'll come back later" he picked up the mouse and padded away to near the highrock and floped onto his stomach and started crying "I never going to get a mentor at this rate, and im never going to reach my dream" he grumbled
( If you need a mentor check out the Character Resources! )
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Chilidash shook himself from his lovestruck trance and padded up to the beautiful she cat, bringing a squirrel from the fresh kill pile for the two of them to share. "Mind if I join you?" he asked charmingly.
Basilstripe smiled and nodded as the handsome tom padded to her with the squirrel. "It's good to share in times like these." She put in, settling down next to the other to eat. She enjoyed that she didn't have to speak first because she was always awkward in situations like this.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly smiled. "Good for you! The elders were thrilled I'm sure," she purred. "And I'm glad you two decided to keep your strength up, you'll need it if..." Rosebelly trailed off, realizing that she shouldn't speak of any battles. Of course, there weren't any planned battles, it was just a feeling. A cold, hard, sickening feeling of dread.
Rosebelly shook herself. "Anyway, I'm going to see if there's any small prey pieces at the pile. Wish me luck, she joked. The ginger warrior trotted away without waiting for a reply. Her belly seemed as if it was yowling. Rosebelly always had quite the appetite, hence the name, but never like this. Although she was hungry, she decided to only take a small mouse. Saving some for the kits, queens, and elders was part of the warrior code of course. Plus, she had a long day and deserved some rest. With that, Rosebelly tucked in to her small mouse.
@Charmer @Aura @SparkleDemon
Morningblue listened to Rosebelly give her report on the meeting with Snowstar in silence taking in the she cat's words. He listened as the apprentices spoke about the mice they had managed to catch. Dread stirred within the tom as he thought of the apprentice. He knew there was nothing to be done at this point, but it was hard not to worry. Ferretpaw, Warblerpaw, Dirtpaw, they would be weak from hunger soon and in no shape for a battle. Morningblue saw Rosebelly pick out a meager meal for herself apart from the others and sauntered over to join. He sat down beside her and rested a tailtip on her shoulder. "No warrior could have handled it better," he meowed to her.

Old September 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

Basilstripe smiled and nodded as the handsome tom padded to her with the squirrel. "It's good to share in times like these." She put in, settling down next to the other to eat. She enjoyed that she didn't have to speak first because she was always awkward in situations like this.
Chilidash nodded in agreement. It was true. Ever since the thunderpath started expanding, less prey had come to the fresh kill pile. "So.." he said. "Are you planning on doing anything today? If so, I would gladly go hunting with you," he gave her an inviting smile.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Chilidash nodded in agreement. It was true. Ever since the thunderpath started expanding, less prey had come to the fresh kill pile. "So..." he said. "Are you planning on doing anything today? If so, I would gladly go hunting with you," he gave her an inviting smile.
Basilstripe's ears curved with interest, she was never really invited to go hunting or anything like that, unless it was her family who was inviting her. "I would love to hunt with you. If you don't mind me getting philosophical at times." She joked, letting out a giggle. She felt her and Chilidash's pelt brush together and her ears started to heat up slightly.
"My favorite place to hunt is this clearing under the beech tree." She commented, hoping the other wouldn't notice how flushed she got.

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

Basilstripe's ears curved with interest, she was never really invited to go hunting or anything like that, unless it was her family who was inviting her. "I would love to hunt with you. If you don't mind me getting philosophical at times." She joked, letting out a giggle. She felt her and Chilidash's pelt brush together and her ears started to heat up slightly.
"My favorite place to hunt is this clearing under the beech tree." She commented, hoping the other wouldn't notice how flushed she got.
Chilidash smiled, trying not to let his happiness show too much. He finished his share of the squirrel, and stood up. "No better time than now, right?" he said. "And don't worry, I can stand it." he grinned, his heart doing a barrel roll of happiness.
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Chilidash smiled, trying not to let his happiness show too much. He finished his share of the squirrel and stood up. "No better time than now, right?" he said. "And don't worry, I can stand it." he grinned, his heart doing a barrel roll of happiness.
Basilstripe swallowed the last bite of her share of the prey, crinkling her nose at the texture of the meat. She assumed this creature was old, unable to run from the monsters like most the prey on the territory. She quickly dismissed the thought, standing and wiping the mess from her maw. "We can also go closer to the borders to see if any prey from the other territories have run over. We won't cross the scent line, though, Windclan rabbits run across all the time."

Closed Thread