Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Treekit had a glazed look over her eyes, just like normal when you simply watch her. She seemed to be in her own little reality, one where nothing phased her until she was jolted back to this reality. Treekit was well known in the nursery as the "strange kit with an imaginary friend", though if you were to confront her about this "friend" she'd get touchy. It was like she was defending a cat that really wasn't there. It was smart to be cautious around her, however it's hard to ignore her when she's whispering to herself wandering aimlessly around the clearing. Speaking of which, that was just what she was doing at this moment. Her mouth moved ever so slightly as her paws worked their way through the clearing. She barely missed a warrior or an apprentice here and there as she went, but it was like she didn't even know they were there. Her olive hues were following something, but when you follow her gaze, there's nothing there. Perhaps Treekit should pay a little more attention for she was headed in the direction of another kit, just without knowing it.
Foxkit was still mumbling to herself crossly, but as she looked up to glare around the clearing, something she did when she was mad, she spotted another kit walking towards her. The kit's gaze was focused on something, although it was a faraway look, like she was seeing something. Foxkit cocked her head, ever so curious, and wondered what she was looking at. The kit was still heading straight for the ginger she-cat. Is she going to run into me? Foxkit got to her paws, prepared to back away if the kit decided to just keep walking, straight into her. Maybe I should try and talk to her. Of course, that's just what the jumpy little kit did. "Hello?" Foxkit's greeting came out more like a question then, well, a greeting, but the kit could care less. Oh wait, I remember who it is. Its Treekit! "Treekit." She finished. There had been quite a lengthy pause in between her two words, though she meant for them to be together. Did Foxkit care though? Of course not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Pretty could be a loosely said term for this she-cat, she had a more rough appearance than anything, tufts of fur sticking up here and there, her fur relatively unkempt, blades of grass sticking to her, a few pieces of leaves sticking to her and her tail a bushy mess. She certainly didn't try to make herself pretty that was for sure, she had never been one to pride herself in her appearances, more so her ability to be just her.
The grey and black she-cats ears perked up when she heard a cat approach and hardly glanced over at them, probably just another elder getting ready to squawk at her for not doing her duties and just lounging around camp, man those old coots could get annoying. But when she glanced over she didn't see an elder approaching, but an apprentice. She didn't exactly remember his name, but she felt like she's seen him around camp once or twice, didn't really know anything about him.
"Lovely day? Pfft yeah right, haven't had much fun all morning, the old cats have been on my case since the crack of dawn it feels like." She grumbled out in slight agitation but her face showed nothing of it as she turned back towards the leaf.
"What does my looks have to do with me getting bored?" She snorted with a slight smirk, flashing another glance his way before yawning and sitting up and looking over the clearing, most of the other apprentices were out training like good little cats. "You like to imagine your pretty?" She questioned with an even bigger smirk, now looking over at him for a moment before snorting and looking back at the clearing.
"Look, I've met plenty of cats to know that you're not just coming over here for a chit-chat, what do you want? Want to go out hunting or something?
Or just appreciate my looks.
" Straight and to the point really, as she usually is when she's bored.
Sunpaw actually was a little baffled by how she treated him. He his it well though, with only a slight flicker of surprise that crossed his blue eyes. Okay, so she's a feisty one. I can work with that. Sunpaw let himself roll his eyes, in a way that made him look like he was exasperated with himself. "Okay, I see how it is. Sure, you caught me though!" Sunpaw shrugged and held his tail up in the air a bit, as if surrendering. "But it would be very appreciated if you did come out to the territory with me to hunt, I haven't been hunting all day." He could deal with this she-cat and her blunt honesty. Two could play at that game. "Besides, I am pretty good at hunting myself. Do you think you'd be able to match my skill?" There. This she-cat definitely acted as if some competition were good, especially if trying to get on her good side. At least that is what Sunpaw believed, from what he had heard her say and do.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:00 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Crowsong tilted her head to the side as Mintfeather padded up to Stoneheart. "What's going on? Is something wrong?", the fluffy gray she-cat asked, looking at Mintfeather. Well, Mintfeather is angry...
I wonder why,
Crowsong thought, the confused look on her face turning into an annoyed/angry look as she glared at Mintfeather. "Why are you bothering, Stoneheart? What did he ever do?", she asked, her neck fur bristling.
"Uhhh, I really don't know." Stoneheart muttered to Crowsong. "Don't lie, we all know you killed her." Mintfeather spat. All of a sudden, she calmed down, as if realizing something. "Oms, I'm sorry." She squeaked, then cowardly crept away. ..... What just happened? Stoneheart looked back at Crowsong and hugged her.

Come check out my forum game!

Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:36 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
"Uhhh, I really don't know." Stoneheart muttered to Crowsong. "Don't lie, we all know you killed her." Mintfeather spat. All of a sudden, she calmed down, as if realizing something. "Oms, I'm sorry." She squeaked, then cowardly crept away. ..... What just happened? Stoneheart looked back at Crowsong and hugged her.
"Uh... Okay...", Crowsong mewed, looking at Stoneheart as Mintfeather crept away. "That was a bit, how should I put it? Awkward, if I should say.", the fluffy gray she-cat said as she nuzzled Stoneheart.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Pineskip stared back into the she-cat's eyes, slowly running his tongue along her muzzle, a loud purr erupting down the tom's throat, he followed her as she walked over to a tom, he was quite surprised, but maybe the best thing to do right now was settle in and make sure they had a place to relax, he gazed at the multiple dens, easily spotting Wheatfur's den and Snowstar's. "Hmm, Grayfur, how about trying to find a nest for the two of us, not to be annoying or anything, but I doubt cats would like to hear us tonight trying to find a nest, maybe doing it now would be our best option." He said softly, his tail tip flicking a tad.
Grayfur thought for a moment. "Well--I'd enjoy some company..some friends I can talk to," she began. "..but I suppose you're all the company I shall ever need." She gave Pinelark a compassionate nudge and intertwined her tail with his, her tail tip wrapping slightly around her mate's tail, pressing her head against his comfortingly. Finally, she decided. "I guess we can make friends with whomever decides to approach us and become friends. We have eachother."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Grayfur thought for a moment. "Well--I'd enjoy some company..some friends I can talk to," she began. "..but I suppose you're all the company I shall ever need." She gave Pinelark a compassionate nudge and intertwined her tail with his, her tail tip wrapping slightly around her mate's tail, pressing her head against his comfortingly. Finally, she decided. "I guess we can make friends with whomever decides to approach us and become friends. We have eachother."
Pineskip smiled as she pressed her head against his, even though he was blind from one eye didn't mean he couldn't see all this she-cat had to offer, he gave her cheek a lick. "I'd enjoy some company as well, but we sure aren't gonna force them to befriend us, can we?" He asked, making sure that their tails were tightly intertwined, he then gave a simple nod. "I guess we can, but I'm already complete with you..." He whispered softly, placing one of his paws atop of hers. "I love you, Grayfur." The tabby finally said, purring loudly.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Pineskip smiled as she pressed her head against his, even though he was blind from one eye didn't mean he couldn't see all this she-cat had to offer, he gave her cheek a lick. "I'd enjoy some company as well, but we sure aren't gonna force them to befriend us, can we?" He asked, making sure that their tails were tightly intertwined, he then gave a simple nod. "I guess we can, but I'm already complete with you..." He whispered softly, placing one of his paws atop of hers. "I love you, Grayfur." The tabby finally said, purring loudly.
Grayfur kept her head rested on Pineskip's shoulder, and her eyes dilated as the words spilled from his mouth. She smiled. "I love you too!"

(Sorry it's short, AND I AM SO MAKING ART BASED ON PINESKIP AND GRAYFUR!)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 3rd, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Spiritheart

My Mood: Happy

-She padded into the clearing excited to make some new friends-
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Grayfur kept her head rested on Pineskip's shoulder, and her eyes dilated as the words spilled from his mouth. She smiled. "I love you too!"

(Sorry it's short, AND I AM SO MAKING ART BASED ON PINESKIP AND GRAYFUR!)
Pineskip smiled and nuzzled her lovingly. "I'm more than happy to have you here with me, Grayfur, without you, I wouldn't be here, in ThunderClan, I would still come and see you at your old twoleg nest." He admitted, nibbling on her ears lovingly.

(Oh yes! Whenever you do, pls show me!!! Omg, I'm having writer's block!)

Last edited by Gone; May 3rd, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:44 PM
Spiritheart

My Mood: Happy

Spiritheart noticed Snowsong and bounded over cheerfully, "Hi! I'm Spiritheart, you're Snowsong right? That's a beautiful name!"She mewed happily. "How long have you been in Thunderclan?" She asked, thinking of how amazing it will be to be in the clan, excited to make new friends. Her bright blue eyes excited.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:56 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Pineskip smiled and nuzzled her lovingly. "I'm more than happy to have you here with me, Grayfur, without you, I wouldn't be here, in ThunderClan, I would still come and see you at your old twoleg nest." He admitted, nibbling on her ears lovingly.

(Oh yes! Whenever you do, pls show me!!! Omg, I'm having writer's block!)
Depending on how much time I have left on my hands, and how much I get done each day, I'd say... 6 days, minimum, to 1 week and 3 days, maximum???

Character Site!

Closed Thread