Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:04 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 10:48 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Blackmoor rolled his eyes. For the love of freakin'- "If that's the case then Starclan wouldn't have given her lives? Are you calling Starclan idiots then? Huh, is that it? Okay, now are you done fool? Get down. NOW." He snorted. The scrap is going to get dragged if he continues. @Dirtfur.

Last edited by tye; April 24th, 2020 at 10:52 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:49 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"Who is this?" Cloudburst asked Birdchatter, squinting up at the Highpeak at this little weenie that should just be flicked off like the annoying bug that he was. "THIS GUY SUCKS," he loudly announced to the other warriors to express his irritation with the interruption. In all honesty, a laugh was rising in his throat at this pathetic instigation of a leader-riot or maybe a coup. So he called out to Shadekit, "GET OFF THE HIGHPEAK, YA LOSER. NOBODY LIKES YOU, GET OVER IT."

@Dirtfur @BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 24th, 2020 at 10:51 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:51 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@Mayflower

Shadedpath gave a dull, unamused look at no one in particular at this....temper tantrum.

"Kits...every cursed one of you are kits. First Duskstar, now this brat...someone disipline their children." the old warrior muttered darkly under her breath. She looked 1000% done and like she wanted to interrupt Shadekit just to drag him through a nearby bramble bush.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Softbriar glared back at the kit, how dare he act like that? How dare he say that! If they could they'd leap onto the Highpeak and drag Shadekit down theirself. "You just need to learn some respect. Duskstar is our leader, she was given nine lives from StarClan! Accept it and take your punishment like a good kit!" They spoke, they couldn't believe this. They just wanted to get on with the meeting already, Shadekit was a nuisance that was lucky he hadn't been exiled by now.

--

Ravenkit couldn't help but laugh at Shadekit's outburst and the clan's reaction, how had he expected that to go? Surely StarClan approved of Duskstar if she had been given lives and her leader name. "Just come enjoy nursery life, already, kit," He couldn't explain his joy of calling the older tom a kit, he almost giggled. " It's nice here, you get to sleep all day!" He wasn't trying to convince the other, more like taunt him.
@Dirtfur

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 24th, 2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Late again! This was so frustrating! Pinepuff hated being late and recently it seemed she always was. The large tabby had a slight limp, favoring her right shoulder as she moved to joined the meeting. Cobwebs and green goop was still smeared over her shoulder and where her nose used to be. "Sorry I'm late dearie.." Pinepuff meowed to no one in particular. She didn't know what was going on but this meeting seemed wild already. For Stars sake you should have gotten hear quicker Pine. The brown tabby scolded herself turning her green eyes to the Highpeak. A kit..? What was with them these days? Honestly what happened to all the kits she used to dot over. Turned apprentices and replaced with monsters?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@RedHead

Pinepuff woke up with a yawn, arching her back as she stretched. Her pelt was a mess, normal after she woke up. She did have like a mountain of fur. With yet another yawn the tabby warrior stepped around sleeping warriors. Her green eyes however fell on a slightly familiar black and white pelt. What was her name hmm... Cherrybubble I believe. Pinepuff mused changing her detraction from the entrance to the other molly. A little delay wouldn't harm anyone.
"Good morning dear." Pinepuff purred noticing that Cherrybubble was awake. The large brown tabby really didn't know the slightly older warrior much at all but something about her caught Pine's attention. Giving a few swift licks to her ruffled chest fur Pine eyed the warrior in interest. "Oh, is something the matter darling?" Pinepuff asked, pulling her tail to her side.

The she-cat had been curled in her nest, tail pulled tightly against her body as if that would help her collapse in on herself and not have to be around all her clanmates. Cherrybubble was growing quite annoyed, more than usual, with most of Thunderclan. It seemed the younger generation literally had no idea what they were doing. And Cherrybubble was not a fan of their entitlement and arrogance. It was very annoying. Though as she heard the shuffling of pawsteps, the warrior lifted her head, eyes scanning the den to see who else was awake. As Pinepuff spoke to her, the she-cat's ears flattened against her head. Glancing downward, she gave a small huff of amusement. "Just a bit overwhelmed that's all." She meowed. Pinepuff was at least someone who could hopefully relate to her problems, being a more senior warrior as well.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Shadekit closed his eyes as he listened to the music of arguing and more empty threats. "That's it, let out your anger that Duskstar had hugely affected," he meowed loudly. He smirked as more came to yell and throw threats like tomatoes at a bad reality comedy show. Opening his left eye, the aqua marble searched the crowd before spying a kit ( @Dawneye ) lying there in the dust, bleeding from his injuries. The Turkish Angora roared with laughter.

"How pathetic that you warriors would let a small creature that will soon to be a great warrior die in front of me and Duskstar." Facing Buckbranch ( @Slushie ) who was still watching the kit's moves, Shadekit ordered, "Are you going to stand and watch me talk or are you going to recuse Nightkit and turn her to the medicine den?" Shadekit's bushy tail pointed at the injured kit.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; April 24th, 2020 at 10:59 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:09 PM
another level

"Haha, kits die every day," Quillpaw not bothering to look over at a lost cause of a kit. With a big 'oof' he joined the stage with amusing Shadekit. He purred, "Down you go!" whipping his long tail over, aim a swipe under the cat's feet hoping to trip him face down into the dirt. If not, he'll just throw him down- whatever it takes! @Dirtfur .

Last edited by tye; April 24th, 2020 at 11:10 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Oh, this lil' thing?" Birdchatter trotted over to Nightkit and jabbed at their side with his paw. "Eh, seems like just a scratch! Why won't you stop being so dramatic and just buzz off, already? 'Ey, Rootstone! Mind dragging his butthole off the peak? He wants to be babysat, let's sit on him!"

[ nightkit's stomach injury seems to have taken place almost a month ago, and it was by another kit -- so it's non-serious and non-fatal even if it did reopen. ]

[ @Dawneye, @Dirtfur, @The Cannibal ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Ravenkit only chuckled more, walking closer to the highpeak instead of near the nursery for a better look. This was the most active he'd ever been because some apprentice who was bad enough to get demoted was just so amusing to him. "I'll show you a good nest in the nursery, Shadekit." He added, Birdchatter's words making him not have any worries about Nightkit. Not that he'd worry in the first place anyway.
@Dirtfur

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread