Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2023, 03:57 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by valery View Post
Alderstep backed up, wincing anyway as he felt the claws graze him somewhere. He probably had a ton of scratches, some good some bad, so he couldn't really know where he was hurting. He just knew he was in pain. And he was so, so screwed. Out of all the opponents to pick, he had to pick the worryingly good fighter. Just his luck. Hopefully his injuries wouldn't put him out of the field for too long. He'd go stir-crazy just having to wait to heal.

"Sure, keep lyin' to yourself," Alderstep growled back, bunching up his muscles as he noticed the way Salamander was circling him. Great cats, that couldn't be good. It vaguely made him feel like prey, but he did his best to not let the fear get to him. Anything this guy threw at him, he could counter. He just had to keep confidently pretending he was doing well and stay on defense since he'd never work a good offense.

His cursed wandering mind was itching to figure out what had provoked this invasion. Why did ShadowClan feel so entitled to the creek? Maybe the frogeaters didn't need a reason. Maybe they were just bloodthirsty and hungry for a fight. He wouldn't put it past them, that's for sure.

Aha. A clever idea crossed Alderstep's amazing mind. "Great cats, is that a snake? That's a giant snake!" The deputy exclaimed, pretending to be staring alarmed at a point past Salamanderloser. Maybe the ruse would work, and the guy would get distracted. Or it wouldn't, but at least Alderstep tried. He was too tired to keep his standards high right now anyways.
Salamanderskull rolled his eyes, "oh please, thats a trick for kits" He Snorted in mock amusement.

His Ears Pricked towards the Sound of Dawnstars Call... Hmm, seemed this time the Thunderclanners could have the win of battle, but it didn't mean this was over completely... no he felt certain there would be more battles ahead...

He drew back his head and laughed "Well, Feeble Deputy, Looks like Dawnstars Chosen To Show Mercy on you Pathetic Fools. Till Next time Squirreller" He Sneered, before giving one last swat at the other cat, and disappeared into the otherside of the creek...
Old June 30th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post

Claws stung at Wolfpaw's side and he jerked back. Was she.. talking to him? Did cats talk during fights? It's not like he would know. "Uh, Wolfpaw?" This time he leapt at his opponent, attempting to knock her to the ground.

[ feel free to have seedpaw smack him around enough to send him home if you wanna finish this up rq - nothing that'll take more than 2 weeks to heal. for record purposes, i grant shade pp perms ]
[Powerplay approved my naiad]
Dawnstar told them to retreat...buuuut this seemed like more fun. Maybe she could just finish this off quickly.
"I'm Seedpaw. Nice to beat you! It's a shame I already have to get going." she chided, proceeding to get bodied by the other apprentice. Thankfully, she managed to use his momentum to make his attempt to pin her ebd up in her pinning him to the ground. One of her paws jabbed him hard I the stomach, the other one used unsheathed claws to bash the back of his head against the ground.

(Giving u a post to fught back before she leaves)

Last edited by Shade.; June 30th, 2023 at 05:34 PM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Mousepaw had successfully awoken Shadefrost, that was a relief. Except, the warrior himself seemed to be an idiot, arguing with both Elmshadow and Mousepaw even though the two were trying to save his hide. Maybe he just had a death wish. Whatever, Larkfire had to keep doing her part in this - to maintain the attention of the two ThunderClanners.

Which, now, had only become one again. Elmshadow had tackled Shadefrost's opponent to the ground. Larkfire would thank him later for that. Blood continued trickling from the bite in her tail as Larkfire drew herself into a crouch of her own, eyes narrowing to slits as she peeled her lips back in a hiss. Her aim hadn't struck true, exactly, but Roseraven's forehead was bleeding. That was enough for her.

"You can run now, if you want. Otherwise, I'll keep trying to kill you." Having said what she needed do, the youngest enforcer lunged again, paw rising into the air in an attempt to connect with the side of the former medicine cat's face. The scratches at her side were stinging, protesting against all this rash behavior, but Larkfire didn't pay her screeching body any heed.

[ @Shade. - Roseraven ]
Roseraven's defensive stance was a good idea, it made her steady and alert. She weaved her head in a curve, smoothly digging the attack. She wasn't going to back down like a coward. The two leaders had now sent out their messages.

"I think you should be the one running away now, if you want to follow your leader's orders." she said calmly. Her face was going inti that odd, stony expression she assumed when she pushed her emotions away.
Old June 30th, 2023, 06:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

There was a war in Mousepaw's brain going on. On one paw, he wanted to roll his eyes at Shadefrost's dismissive comment. On the other, he wanted to smack some sense into the tom. Maplepaw?! Really? The battlefield was the place to pretend to forget his apprentice's name? Normally the tricolored tom would have simply assumed that it had been an innocent enough mistake. Or in this particular cat's case, that he was so self centered he couldn't be bothered to make a note of it.

Considering that the first thing Shadefrost ever did as soon as they had met was to make fun of his name, however, he sincerely doubted the tom had simply forgotten his name. Maybe the ThunderClanner had smacked the brains right out of his ears. How hard could it be to push that bit of moss around? Gratefully, before he could make up his mind on how to react, he was interrupted by the leader's yowl who was... ordering a retreat?! What? Why? They had them! They could win this!

Ears flat against his head, Mousepaw turned to look at the gigantic molly, only to realize she had... a lot of blood. Had something happened? He supposed it wasn't his place to question, and if his mentor was going to be giving the higher ups grief, then it was up to him to be the exemplar one and teach the feather-brain how to act. Or at least follow simple orders. Whichever came first.

"Looks like you're getting your chance to complain and not look like a coward," the apprentice muttered, his tail swishing with annoyance as he kept a defensive position. He was still fresh. He could defend any of the cats with him if any ThunderClanner decided to go for a back attack while his clanmates disengaged. Once he was sure his small band was alright, he started to move out, following ShadowClan out of the creek.

-

@Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @Rose [Larkfire] | @Levi 99 [Shadefrost]
| Mouse might not, but I have honestly loved Shade on this. This is Mouse heading after Dawn, but anyone can feel free to interrupt him or mention him for anything while he's on his way out! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 30th, 2023, 06:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | @nykyrian | decided to negate the dice roll and let this one hit for funsies <33

The calico tom felt a surge or triumph as Dawnstars call to retreat rang through the air. HA! Thats what they get for coming after ThunderClan. Maybe next time they would actually think before trying to take their territory, "You heard her, now why dont you go running back home with the rest of your- OW!" he was too caught up in gloating to notice Aspenpaws final attack, teethy already sinking into his ear by the time he registered what was happening. Still, it was relatively fleeting as the ShadowClan apprentice retreated soon after. Well, he would still count this battle as a personal win.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 30th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Rani - @xavier. -

Sweetpaw hissed as Mudhound aimed his claws at her head but ducked a little too late so both of her ears were bleeding profusely. Then, she lunged again at the warrior and aimed jaws at his hind leg, ready to clamp down.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old June 30th, 2023, 09:07 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Wingnettle - Sootfur (ye that would be nice! The dice rolled a 5- Sootfur misses)

Icebeam smiled a wicked grin. She rolled away from him, attempting a belly rake in the process.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:23 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Batpaw left Sunkissed Creek without having faught anyone.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old June 30th, 2023, 09:44 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueheart View Post
Salamanderskull rolled his eyes, "oh please, thats a trick for kits" He Snorted in mock amusement.

His Ears Pricked towards the Sound of Dawnstars Call... Hmm, seemed this time the Thunderclanners could have the win of battle, but it didn't mean this was over completely... no he felt certain there would be more battles ahead...

He drew back his head and laughed "Well, Feeble Deputy, Looks like Dawnstars Chosen To Show Mercy on you Pathetic Fools. Till Next time Squirreller" He Sneered, before giving one last swat at the other cat, and disappeared into the otherside of the creek...
Alderstep huffed out a pained breath that was really meant to be laughter. "Exactly why I used it for you," he replied, not as snarky as he could normally manage. He was winded and tired, and honestly just wanted to go home and sleep and maybe eat a good mouse but this guy wouldn't go away or let up-

He was saved. Saved by Dawnstar's call, as ironic and stupid and coincidental as it was. The tabby didn't take his glinting gaze off his opponent, dismissing his words with a flick of his ear. "Go back home where you belong," he snarled, cringing away from the swat. Still hurt a bit.

Humiliating. It was so very humiliating. Wounds aside (he'd go see about them later, it looked like some other cats definitely needed help more than he did), this battle hurt emotionally. Alderstep lost. Definitely felt like it. Shame was digging into his soul, but he'd let it go. Just this once, because damn was he tired.
Old June 30th, 2023, 10:40 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Yeah!! So!! Bumble was scary!! Well, Dandelionhaze knew that already, but that opinion was only cemented further as he watched the very small cat lead the way into the fray. He never wanted to be on the recieving end of those claws, nope.

What he DID want was to absolutely smack the stuffing out of a stinky ShadowClanner, and so with reckless abandon, he barreled into the fight. His paws splashed across the stream as he made an attempt to bodyslam the first big cat he saw, some scary-looking bloke. "GET BUTT-SLAMMED!!

:*: Vulture'fang :*:

Finding that his expectations were met, he turned to meet the blundering cat. Eyes lighting with newfound excitement, he opened his mouth to shoot out a snarky comment. This was halted before any words passed through his teeth. The completely unexpected offense had made his brows furrow in absolute confusion as the Thunderclanner rushed at him whilst screaming the strangest sentence to ever grace his ears.

"What the-" he managed to mutter before, getting 'Butt-slammed' by the dunce. The staggering blow made him fall onto his own rear end. Normally he would've felt the adrenaline spike his senses, but that was completely dulled out by the bizarre attack. Catching his breath he retook his stance and stared right at his opponent. " THE hell was that? Is that the best move you could think of? Attacking me with your giant ass?" shaking his head, Vulture'fang couldn't tell if he should feel disappointed or humored at the cat. Either way he still had a battle to win.
Seeing that the cat was a lot younger, he decided that he'd go easy on the kid.... For now. Without another moment of hesitation, he lunged forward. While in mid strike he faked a blow with his right paw, only to rear up and attempt to send the real attack. Left paw flying towards the other tom at immense speed, he attempted the give a good beating to that ugly face of his. If it landed, maybe the chump would get his senses knocked back into place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

Dogpaw had felt a sense of triumph when he landed a hit on the older apprentice even if it wasn't exactly what he was trying to do. The black and white tom then watched as the thunderclanner got onto his back legs and began.. swiping all around? If this wasn't a fight with another clan Dogpaw would have asked the apprentice what the hell he was doing. Before Dogpaw could do anything his blindside was hit. Hard. This sent Dogpaw tumbling shaking his head before shooting his head up when Cracklepaw dove. Dogpaw narrowed his eyes and rolled out of the way of the larger apprentice and quickly aimmed to swipe at one of Cracklepaws legs to try and knock him down in return.
---

"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool had been so distracted trying to find someone to fight in front of him little did the shadowclanner know of the large cat that was charging at them at maximum speed. It was only when Sweetpaw went flying that caught Deadpools attention. Deadpool quickly snapped its head to the side of him but it was too late and he himself had been barreled into. The black and ginger cat felt his breath literally be knocked out of him. Deadpool tried to take a second before realizing Sweetpaw had come and charged at the large Thunderclan warrior. Was she stupid?!

Deadpool had to think fast maybe distract the cat. Deadpool quickly lifted a clawed paw and aimmed to swipe at one of Mudhounds eyes in hopes that they didn't notice Sweetpaw.

v-Crackle'paw-v

The satisfaction of beating the half-blinded worm upside his head, was still buzzing through his blood. So, it wasn't a draw back when his claws scraped empty ground once more. Snarling madly, he whipped around and gave a sloppy strike in the Shadowclanners direction. " COWARD! COME AND FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL WARRIOR! " In that instance, he felt his front leg get hooked out beneath him. UGH! NOT AGAIN!

But before he could crumble into a pile of white fur, he lurched his head upwards. Teeth flashing in the half light, he had originally aimed to clutch the others toms throat in his jaws, but at this point he didn't care if his original motive failed, just so long as he brought the sniveling craven down with him.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Closed Thread