Last post by burntToast
Today 01:28 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 01:22 PM

Old May 20th, 2017, 07:33 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: Ravensbrook: Mansion of Monsters (Open to Everyone!)

Is this closed? If not I can apply for twins and possibly something else
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
Is this closed? If not I can apply for twins and possibly something else
No, it is not closed.
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ravensbrook
Mansion of Monsters

There's a quiet little town deep in the forests of Romania, past the bustling tourist attraction that is Transylvania. Hidden from the world, stepping into this place is like stepping back in time. While modern ideas still have reached this place, you'll often find people walking, talking, dressing and acting like the people from the Victorian Era. Electricity is scarce, people often relying on candlelight and steam-powered devices. The population is small, barely even four-hundred registered citizens. This is a town where everyone knows everyone, and as such they are wary to strangers in their midst. This town is known as Ravensbrook.

Recently, a large family has moved into the town. Their house is on the outskirts, frighteningly close to the Ravensbook mansion, a place that the locals swear on their lives, wives, husbands, and children that the place is haunted. The family quickly learns of it's history, which is dark and bloody. Monsters and ghosts roam it's halls, silencing the life of any mortal that dares trespass the walls of Nevermore Mansion...

|| Storyline ||

April Mavis is a young girl from Germany who is used to WiFi, Electricity, and annoying brothers. Upon learning the family is moving to an old town in Romania, April feels mixed emotions about the place in general. The thought of old-town mysteries excites her, but at the same time she can't shake the feeling of dread and misery as she enters the place. After learning WiFi is scarce and Electricity is rare, April feels even more dejected and miserable than before. However, April soon comes across a mysterious young pair of twins playing in her backyard, and is swept into the world of Nevermore Mansion.

|| Places to Know ||

Ravensbrook [Link]
New House [Link]
Mansion [Link]
Graveyard [Link]

|| Extra Information ||

- No, this is not based on a book. It's actually based on an instrumental piece called "Ravenbrook".
- It's preferable if "townies" act like their from the Victorian Era. There will be a few teenagers that'll be rebellious allowed, of course.
- You can have a "townie" if you also have a Nevermore Mansion character, or a family character.
- WCO Rules still apply.

|| Roles ||

"Townies"

Mayor:
Town Doctor:
Town Electricians:
Town Detectives:
Town Enforcement:
"Normal" Teenagers:
Rebellious Teenagers:
Annoying Little Siblings:
Over-Concerned Parents:
Superstitious Crazy Lady:

"Mavis Family"

Father:
Mother:
Oldest Child: Harry @Soddenfur
Second Oldest: April @Rubinaito
Middle Child: Lainey @CandyFlossCat
Annoying Twin Siblings:
Little Toddler:
Superstitious Grandmother:

"Nevermore Mansion"

Ghost of the Owner:
Ghosts of the Owner's Children:
Luna - @CandyFlossCat
Other Ghosts, Monsters, and other Creatures:
Rubin - Demon - @Rubinaito
Angel - Angel - @Rubinaito

|| Form ||

The Basics
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Role-

Looks
Picture Reference-
Written Description-
Scars-
Tattoos-
Other-

Personality
General Personality-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Fears-
Biography-

Extra
Text Color-
Questions-
Comments-
Concerns-

|| Q & A ||
Questions: None

|| Mentions ||
@Skye @Sasukewolf (madness) @Raine @Slash-GNR @Clarissa Fray @Random Melody @Cosmic Cat (Star :3)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
Hellwolf
Has three forms:
Human: http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/...ir-d7i0ne7.jpg
Wolf: http://dibujando.net/files/fs/p/i/20...ound_49063.png
Demon: http://pre14.deviantart.net/b411/th/...in-da7pxaz.png
A handsome classy man with a dark smile and blood red eyes often wears a suit to look like a normal honest man. As a wolf he's more demonic with a skull head blood red glowing eyes and some soft fur on his neck the rest of his body is smooth but beware of spikes. As a demon he's more monster than man with a white red marked body and a black skull for a head with horns and his hands are bone like claws.
One long scar hidden on the back of his neck
A tattoo of a demonic symbol on the side of his neck
Nope
He's calm kind, and very wise like some hot teacher or something but in reality he's cruel, cold and heartless he has no room for feelings.
To anyone who meets him for the first time he's the perfect guy: kind, smart, and knows how to cook and is always clean and classy looking especially with his handsome looks but to ones who know him he's the devil himself that's always looking for new prey aka a new victim to torment or just tease them.
Reading, cooking, playing with his brother and sister, teasing and tormenting others, hunting and the rain.
Fears being alone, falling in love, losing his brother and sister, and losing control.
Will be told later
Normal text color
Sup
Hi
Nope

Winter wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
Werewolf
Has three forms:
Human: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKIhw-MUEAA2BwW.png
Wolf: http://orig04.deviantart.net/8947/f/...je-d3gze7l.jpg
Werewolf: http://pre03.deviantart.net/0e3a/th/...gr-d6ocwf2.jpg
Winter is a handsome man with ice blue eyes and white hair, as a wolf he's a pure white wolf with blue eyes and a long tail, as a werewolf he's a huge wolf like beast with white fur and blue eyes.
A x scar on his chest
A wolf symbol on the back of his neck
He's outgoing, cheerful, playful flirty and very kind.
Winter is one might more like a pup then a wolf, he loves to play with anyone be it fetch or any other game that seems like fun. He's also very kind and often worries a lot about people he first met and has a very hard time keeping himself from being seen lucky he has his big brother and sister to help him on that.
Games, treats, running, swimming, play fighting with his brother and sister, sleeping outside, hunting and howling
Fears collars, thunderstorms, closed spaces, losing his brother and sister and cats
Will be told later.
Normal text color
Nope
Hi none

Sakura wolfheart
Female
Homosexual
Nine tailed fox
Has three forms:
Human: http://orig06.deviantart.net/8dfd/f/...in-d8vd6mp.png
Fox: http://pre13.deviantart.net/b4a2/th/...it-d70814l.png
Nine tailed fox: https://img1.etsystatic.com/059/0/60...92621_f26v.jpg
Sakura looks more like a guy than a female she's handsome and strong looking but seems trusting with her sliver hair and blue eyes. As a fox she has sliver long fur and grey eyes, and as a nine tailed fox she's a sliver big fox with nine tails with a white tip on each tail.
A scar on her back
A tattoo of a nine tailed fox on the side of her neck
Strong, trustworthy and loyal no matter what she's a fighter and a very good flirt as well especially towards cute girls loves a good hunt but if you mess with her family she's a beast.
She's head strong and very trustworthy a very strong fighter and very stubborn with her good looks she's kinda like a player with her constant flirting and her playful smile.
Hunting, play fighting with her brothers, running, cute girls, sleeping on trees and scaring people with hugs or yelling loudly.
Fears losing her brothers, having her heart broken, collars, whips, thunderstorms ( but she tries to hide this fear)
Will be told later!
Normal text color
Nope
Sup
None
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:05 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Form #2
(Basics)
Name: Rei
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Ghost of owner's wife?
(Looks)
Written Description: Transparent and almost never seen hovering, Rei has long, white hair that used to be a dark black. She has piercing, icy blue eyes and wears a tattered, white dress.
Picture Reference: dis
(Personality)
Personality: Rei is often seen weeping when she doesn't notice anyone. She's been mourning the loss of her grandeur and somewhat for her family for a long time. When she sets her sights on mortals, she stops crying and follows them. She's never harmed someone, but simply watches them. Waiting for the others to take them out. That and to study their mannerisms. She does, however, guard her things. No one has dared try to take anything of hers, though.
Dislikes: losing her mortal joys, people coming in to take her things
Fears: losing her possessions
Biography: pretty much explained
(Other)
Text Color: regular color
Questions: Can Rei have been having an affair with someone's
Comments: nupe
Concerns: This form took me so long to come up with another spirit? xD

Last edited by Soddenfur; May 20th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
Hellwolf
Has three forms:
Human: http://pre12.deviantart.net/25c7/th/...ir-d7i0ne7.jpg
Wolf: http://dibujando.net/files/fs/p/i/20...ound_49063.png
Demon: http://pre14.deviantart.net/b411/th/...in-da7pxaz.png
A handsome classy man with a dark smile and blood red eyes often wears a suit to look like a normal honest man. As a wolf he's more demonic with a skull head blood red glowing eyes and some soft fur on his neck the rest of his body is smooth but beware of spikes. As a demon he's more monster than man with a white red marked body and a black skull for a head with horns and his hands are bone like claws.
One long scar hidden on the back of his neck
A tattoo of a demonic symbol on the side of his neck
Nope
He's calm kind, and very wise like some hot teacher or something but in reality he's cruel, cold and heartless he has no room for feelings.
To anyone who meets him for the first time he's the perfect guy: kind, smart, and knows how to cook and is always clean and classy looking especially with his handsome looks but to ones who know him he's the devil himself that's always looking for new prey aka a new victim to torment or just tease them.
Reading, cooking, playing with his brother and sister, teasing and tormenting others, hunting and the rain.
Fears being alone, falling in love, losing his brother and sister, and losing control.
Will be told later
Normal text color
Sup
Hi
Nope

Winter wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
Werewolf
Has three forms:
Human: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKIhw-MUEAA2BwW.png
Wolf: http://orig04.deviantart.net/8947/f/...je-d3gze7l.jpg
Werewolf: http://pre03.deviantart.net/0e3a/th/...gr-d6ocwf2.jpg
Winter is a handsome man with ice blue eyes and white hair, as a wolf he's a pure white wolf with blue eyes and a long tail, as a werewolf he's a huge wolf like beast with white fur and blue eyes.
A x scar on his chest
A wolf symbol on the back of his neck
He's outgoing, cheerful, playful flirty and very kind.
Winter is one might more like a pup then a wolf, he loves to play with anyone be it fetch or any other game that seems like fun. He's also very kind and often worries a lot about people he first met and has a very hard time keeping himself from being seen lucky he has his big brother and sister to help him on that.
Games, treats, running, swimming, play fighting with his brother and sister, sleeping outside, hunting and howling
Fears collars, thunderstorms, closed spaces, losing his brother and sister and cats
Will be told later.
Normal text color
Nope
Hi none

Sakura wolfheart
Female
Homosexual
Nine tailed fox
Has three forms:
Human: http://orig06.deviantart.net/8dfd/f/...in-d8vd6mp.png
Fox: http://pre13.deviantart.net/b4a2/th/...it-d70814l.png
Nine tailed fox: https://img1.etsystatic.com/059/0/60...92621_f26v.jpg
Sakura looks more like a guy than a female she's handsome and strong looking but seems trusting with her sliver hair and blue eyes. As a fox she has sliver long fur and grey eyes, and as a nine tailed fox she's a sliver big fox with nine tails with a white tip on each tail.
A scar on her back
A tattoo of a nine tailed fox on the side of her neck
Strong, trustworthy and loyal no matter what she's a fighter and a very good flirt as well especially towards cute girls loves a good hunt but if you mess with her family she's a beast.
She's head strong and very trustworthy a very strong fighter and very stubborn with her good looks she's kinda like a player with her constant flirting and her playful smile.
Hunting, play fighting with her brothers, running, cute girls, sleeping on trees and scaring people with hugs or yelling loudly.
Fears losing her brothers, having her heart broken, collars, whips, thunderstorms ( but she tries to hide this fear)
Will be told later!
Normal text color
Nope
Sup
None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post
Form #2
(Basics)
Name: Rei
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Ghost of owner's wife?
(Looks)
Written Description: Transparent and almost never seen hovering, Rei has long, white hair that used to be a dark black. She has piercing, icy blue eyes and wears a tattered, white dress.
Picture Reference: dis
(Personality)
Personality: Rei is often seen weeping when she doesn't notice anyone. She's been mourning the loss of her grandeur and somewhat for her family for a long time. When she sets her sights on mortals, she stops crying and follows them. She's never harmed someone, but simply watches them. Waiting for the others to take them out. That and to study their mannerisms. She does, however, guard her things. No one has dared try to take anything of hers, though.
Dislikes: losing her mortal joys, people coming in to take her things
Fears: losing her possessions
Biography: pretty much explained
(Other)
Text Color: regular color
Questions: Can Rei have been having an affair with someone's
Comments: nupe
Concerns: This form took me so long to come up with another spirit? xD
Accepted
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:13 PM
mapless wanderer

The Basics
Name- Jesi || Josi
Age- 9
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual || Homosexual
Role- Twins

Looks
Picture Reference- [ref]
Written Description- TBA
Scars- None
Tattoos- None
Other- None

Personality
General Personality-
Likes- Spiders, pranking, dogs || Pranking, dogs, frogs
Dislikes- Claws, being in trouble, being told what to do (both)
Fears- Cats, buzzards || Cats, the supernatural
Biography-

Extra
Text Color- LightBlue
Questions-
Comments-
Concerns-

The Basics
Name- "Friend" (Lucy)
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Pansexual
Role- Other creature

Looks
Picture Reference- [ref]
Written Description- TBA
Scars- A thick mark across the back of her neck, often hidden
Tattoos- Right along her left jawline, a small black star
Other- She is always wearing some sort of mask. Nobody knows what the mask originally is, because it represents and targets a fear of anyone in her proximity. Different people see it as different things. Occasionally, her appearance may also shift into a person's fear altogether, not just a mask.

Personality
General Personality- Lu is a strange person from the start. She calls herself "friend" amd very few know her actual name. She is literally scared of her own shadow, since it's shape is so often different from what it should appear as. She is quick to go into a blind fury as to her, it is a powerful form of escape from unnamed fear.
Likes- Shade, cats,
Dislikes- Milk, flashlights, (most) humans
Fears- Herself/her ability, sugar
Biography-

Extra
Text Color- Silver
Questions-
Comments-
Concerns-
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; May 20th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:18 PM

My Mood: Adorable

The Basics
Name- Peter Joy Evlain
Age- 22
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Gay
Role- Vampire <3

Looks
Picture Reference- http://pm1.narvii.com/6054/ac97d7be1...3cf62da_hq.jpg
Written Description- [This is a different Peter~] Peter is tall, lean, and muscular, with a defined face and clouded blue eyes due to his blindness. He has pale skin and freckles dotting his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He can normally be seen with a regular white t-shirt, or a hoodie with some skinny jeans and black converse sneaker. He has large black bat wings on his back, which he can summon at will.
Scars- A large 'X' on his back, and some scratch marks along his chest and stomach.
Tattoos- N/A
Other- Peter owns a cat named Binx - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1a864e9125.jpg

Personality
General Personality- Peter is quiet, emotionless, and non-talkative. He never looks you in the eye, and one could say is an introvert. He isn't shy, he just doesn't enjoy talking. Once he gets to know you, Peter is talkative and fun to be around. He loves his friends, and he would do anything to protect them. Peter has built a wall around himself to block out his true emotions, which are insecurity, being quite shy, clingy, and an attention-seeker.
Likes- Friends, warm talks by the fire, flying at night, cuddling, food, fluffy socks, sweaters, cats, and snow.
Dislikes- Annoying people, the dark, tight spaces, and silence.
Fears- Canines, snakes, sharp objects, growls, and being killed.
Biography- When he was 18, Peter had a boyfriend named Xander. Xander was abusive towards him, cutting him, trying to drown him, and unleashing attack dogs on him. The worst scar would be the X on his back, when Peter was breaking up with Xander, but was grabbed and cut up. Peter hadn't really said anything since then. He has faint scratch marks along his arms from the dog's attacks.

Extra
Text Color- Deep Sky Blue
Questions- Nope
Comments- Nada
Concerns- Zip

Last edited by Poppyfrost; May 20th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
The Basics
Name- Jesi || Josi
Age- 9
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual || Homosexual
Role- Twins

Looks
Picture Reference- [ref]
Written Description- TBA
Scars- None
Tattoos- None
Other- None

Personality
General Personality-
Likes- Spiders, pranking, dogs || Pranking, dogs, frogs
Dislikes- Claws, being in trouble, being told what to do (both)
Fears- Cats, buzzards || Cats, the supernatural
Biography-

Extra
Text Color- LightBlue
Questions-
Comments-
Concerns-

The Basics
Name- "Friend" (Lucy)
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Pansexual
Role- Other creature

Looks
Picture Reference- [ref]
Written Description- TBA
Scars- A thick mark across the back of her neck, often hidden
Tattoos- Right along her left jawline, a small black star
Other- She is always wearing some sort of mask. Nobody knows what the mask originally is, because it represents and targets a fear of anyone in her proximity. Different people see it as different things. Occasionally, her appearance may also shift into a person's fear altogether, not just a mask.

Personality
General Personality- Lu is a strange person from the start. She calls herself "friend" amd very few know her actual name. She is literally scared of her own shadow, since it's shape is so often different from what it should appear as. She is quick to go into a blind fury as to her, it is a powerful form of escape from unnamed fear.
Likes- Shade, cats,
Dislikes- Milk, flashlights, (most) humans
Fears- Herself/her ability, sugar
Biography-

Extra
Text Color- Silver
Questions-
Comments-
Concerns-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
The Basics
Name- Peter Joy Evlain
Age- 22
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Gay
Role- Vampire <3

Looks
Picture Reference- http://pm1.narvii.com/6054/ac97d7be1...3cf62da_hq.jpg
Written Description- [This is a different Peter~] Peter is tall, lean, and muscular, with a defined face and clouded blue eyes due to his blindness. He has pale skin and freckles dotting his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He can normally be seen with a regular white t-shirt, or a hoodie with some skinny jeans and black converse sneaker. He has large black bat wings on his back, which he can summon at will.
Scars- A large 'X' on his back, and some scratch marks along his chest and stomach.
Tattoos- N/A
Other- Peter owns a cat named Binx - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1a864e9125.jpg

Personality
General Personality- Peter is quiet, emotionless, and non-talkative. He never looks you in the eye, and one could say is an introvert. He isn't shy, he just doesn't enjoy talking. Once he gets to know you, Peter is talkative and fun to be around. He loves his friends, and he would do anything to protect them. Peter has built a wall around himself to block out his true emotions, which are insecurity, being quite shy, clingy, and an attention-seeker.
Likes- Friends, warm talks by the fire, flying at night, cuddling, food, fluffy socks, sweaters, cats, and snow.
Dislikes- Annoying people, the dark, tight spaces, and silence.
Fears- Canines, snakes, sharp objects, growls, and being killed.
Biography- When he was 18, Peter had a boyfriend named Xander. Xander was abusive towards him, cutting him, trying to drown him, and unleashing attack dogs on him. The worst scar would be the X on his back, when Peter was breaking up with Xander, but was grabbed and cut up. Peter hadn't really said anything since then. He has faint scratch marks along his arms from the dog's attacks.

Extra
Text Color- Deep Sky Blue
Questions- Nope
Comments- Nada
Concerns- Zip
Accepted
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

|| Form ||

The Basics
Name- Wild
Age- 13
Gender- She
Sexuality- Straight
Role- Cat-Creature-Person-Thing XD

Looks
Picture Reference- None
Written Description- Wild is a bit of a shortie. She has two forms, but the eyes are the same purple. Her cat-creature form is basically a bipedal brown cat with lighter stripes and barn owl wings. Her human-ish form is a girl with long light brown hair, pale-ish skin and the same ears, tail, and wings.
Scars- A nick in her left ear.
Tattoos- A light purple crescent moon on her shoulder, with a pawprint inside. If you want I could draw it. In her cat-creature form it's a marking.
Other- She sometimes wears a light purple coat with a pin like her tattoo.

Personality
General Personality- Her happy, bubbly personality is a mask on some of her... less carefree traits. She keeps it away most of the time, being the optimistic, kind girl, with some territory-related anger issues. That's normally with people who have hurt her in the past though.
Likes- Singing, dancing, drawing, cats, being alive and free.
Dislikes- Certain people, getting splashed, loud beeping noises.
Fears- Dying, losing people she cares about, turning really evil.
Biography- Will reveal

Extra
Text Color- Plum!
Questions- Can she meet April?
Comments- I'm excited!
Concerns- None yet.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
|| Form ||

The Basics
Name- Wild
Age- 13
Gender- She
Sexuality- Straight
Role- Cat-Creature-Person-Thing XD

Looks
Picture Reference- None
Written Description- Wild is a bit of a shortie. She has two forms, but the eyes are the same purple. Her cat-creature form is basically a bipedal brown cat with lighter stripes and barn owl wings. Her human-ish form is a girl with long light brown hair, pale-ish skin and the same ears, tail, and wings.
Scars- A nick in her left ear.
Tattoos- A light purple crescent moon on her shoulder, with a pawprint inside. If you want I could draw it. In her cat-creature form it's a marking.
Other- She sometimes wears a light purple coat with a pin like her tattoo.

Personality
General Personality- Her happy, bubbly personality is a mask on some of her... less carefree traits. She keeps it away most of the time, being the optimistic, kind girl, with some territory-related anger issues. That's normally with people who have hurt her in the past though.
Likes- Singing, dancing, drawing, cats, being alive and free.
Dislikes- Certain people, getting splashed, loud beeping noises.
Fears- Dying, losing people she cares about, turning really evil.
Biography- Will reveal

Extra
Text Color- Plum!
Questions- Can she meet April?
Comments- I'm excited!
Concerns- None yet.
Accepted, and sure~