Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:44 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:40 PM
WCO out of context
Last post by alec
Today 04:37 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:31 PM
Has-Been Denmates [p]
by Omari
Last post by hades.
Today 04:30 PM

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"Well I have more than a couple of broken ribs but I guess I could use my full speed."Kaira smiled and sped up, he was way faster than he had been before the fight and more confident.

(Btw he got a power up from the nine tails thats why he's a bit stronger and faster but she should still be able to catch up but not pass him anymore ya know lol)
Saki speed up,catching up to Where she was close to him again,but she was running out of breath.'Guess he's been training more than I thought.' she thought,but couldn't remember him ever mentioning extra training,but she didn't think to much about it.

(Sence she can't use the two tailed beast chakura,she can't really go as fast as him,but when she learns how,she will be ableo go faster and use more fire jutsu,but Kaira will be stronger and have more chakura and stuff.
Also,should I change saki's tailed beast to 5 or eight so the number isint so low,so they will be more even,but Kaira still stronger?)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:27 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki speed up,catching up to Where she was close to him again,but she was running out of breath.'Guess he's been training more than I thought.' she thought,but couldn't remember him ever mentioning extra training,but she didn't think to much about it.

(Sence she can't use the two tailed beast chakura,she can't really go as fast as him,but when she learns how,she will be ableo go faster and use more fire jutsu,but Kaira will be stronger and have more chakura and stuff.
Also,should I change saki's tailed beast to 5 or eight so the number isint so low,so they will be more even,but Kaira still stronger?)
He ripped the bandages off from his chest and gave a loud yell,"Whew this feels great."He looked over to Saki who was running out of breath,"Come on if you can't keep up with me we'll never beat anyone, remember were a team!"Kaira reassured and slowed down a bit.

(If you want you can but she could also get like sage mode if you don't want to change but if you do its completely fine.)
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:

He ripped the bandages off from his chest and gave a loud yell,"Whew this feels great."He looked over to Saki who was running out of breath,"Come on if you can't keep up with me we'll never beat anyone, remember were a team!"Kaira reassured and slowed down a bit.

(If you want you can but she could also get like sage mode if you don't want to change but if you do its completely fine.)
"I know that." She said,stopping when they got to memorial stone."Let's just get training.Maby we can fight that samuri again sometime in a few months and see how much stronger we get." She said enthusiastically,cracking her knuckles.

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
"I know that." She said,stopping when they got to memorial stone."Let's just get training.Maby we can fight that samuri again sometime in a few months and see how much stronger we get." She said enthusiastically,cracking her knuckles.
Kaira gave a quick smirk,"Then lets go!"He yelled and charged at her before she was able to react, he sent a barrage of punches into her gut sending her skidding back, he taunted her and got into a defensive position.

(What if as they're fighting they both go into their one tailed mode and lose control causing mass destruction and Kenji has to come stop them? Ofc they don't get seriously hurt just a few scratches because they were even in power at that point.)
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:

Kaira gave a quick smirk,"Then lets go!"He yelled and charged at her before she was able to react, he sent a barrage of punches into her gut sending her skidding back, he taunted her and got into a defensive position.

(What if as they're fighting they both go into their one tailed mode and lose control causing mass destruction and Kenji has to come stop them? Ofc they don't get seriously hurt just a few scratches because they were even in power at that point.)
(changing saki to 5 tails instead of 2,but i might have another character at some point.idea sounds good)
Saki ran at him,but instead f throwing normal punches,she put chakura in her fist to make it stronger.She got in three a few punches before getting back a few feet.She was clearly thinking of a strategy to use,and looked pretty confident.

Old February 8th, 2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
(changing saki to 5 tails instead of 2,but i might have another character at some point.idea sounds good)
Saki ran at him,but instead f throwing normal punches,she put chakura in her fist to make it stronger.She got in three a few punches before getting back a few feet.She was clearly thinking of a strategy to use,and looked pretty confident.
(Alright lol)

Kaira easily blocked the punches,"Thats a smart tactic, you could probably kill a fresh chunin with that power."He explained,"But I think I can do better."Kaira gave a smirk and a red aura surrounded his hands,"Lets test this."He punched a tree near him causing it to slant,"Maybe I shouldn't use that. I'll just use these." Kairas eyes changed from a dark blue into a dark red with a black pupil and a single tomoe,"Have't use these in a while but you're strong."He charged at her and as he reached her he slid under and sent a small fire ball into her chest.
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:

(Alright lol)

Kaira easily blocked the punches,"Thats a smart tactic, you could probably kill a fresh chunin with that power."He explained,"But I think I can do better."Kaira gave a smirk and a red aura surrounded his hands,"Lets test this."He punched a tree near him causing it to slant,"Maybe I shouldn't use that. I'll just use these." Kairas eyes changed from a dark blue into a dark red with a black pupil and a single tomoe,"Have't use these in a while but you're strong."He charged at her and as he reached her he slid under and sent a small fire ball into her chest.
Saki felt it burn her chest and got thrown back.It was stronger than she had expected,but didn't fall down,landing on her feet."Where did you get the power boat?" Saki asked,pulling out a kunai.She was tempted totry a new jutsu she had ben working on,but she wanted to know how Kaira alwase got the extra power first,so she would know if he could still get stronger or not.

Old February 8th, 2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Saki felt it burn her chest and got thrown back.It was stronger than she had expected,but didn't fall down,landing on her feet."Where did you get the power boat?" Saki asked,pulling out a kunai.She was tempted totry a new jutsu she had ben working on,but she wanted to know how Kaira alwase got the extra power first,so she would know if he could still get stronger or not.
"Honestly i'm not too sure after the fight with that man and once I lost control... It was like a seal broke or weakened."Kaira thought back to when he had met that giant orange beast that had been living in him for so long,"Just come at me with full strength we need to train and were not getting anywhere right now."He pulled out a kunai and smirked, he had always been with Kenjustu he would even say it outmatched his taijutsu in some ways.
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:

"Honestly i'm not too sure after the fight with that man and once I lost control... It was like a seal broke or weakened."Kaira thought back to when he had met that giant orange beast that had been living in him for so long,"Just come at me with full strength we need to train and were not getting anywhere right now."He pulled out a kunai and smirked, he had always been with Kenjustu he would even say it outmatched his taijutsu in some ways.
Saki threw her hunai at his leg,a perfect aim.She didn't go closer,but went in the opposite direction she had threw the kunai and thew another one,with a paper attacked to it.The paper bomb she had thrown exploded,causeing a large cloud of smoke to cover the area around Kaira.It didn't cause any damage to the surrounding area though.

(I was on wiki,but it never said if the 5 tails gender,and I havnt really seen much,but the English and Japanese voice actors are both girls,so I assume the five tails is?Wanted to check so I didn't make a mistake)

Old February 8th, 2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Saki threw her hunai at his leg,a perfect aim.She didn't go closer,but went in the opposite direction she had threw the kunai and thew another one,with a paper attacked to it.The paper bomb she had thrown exploded,causeing a large cloud of smoke to cover the area around Kaira.It didn't cause any damage to the surrounding area though.

(I was on wiki,but it never said if the 5 tails gender,and I havnt really seen much,but the English and Japanese voice actors are both girls,so I assume the five tails is?Wanted to check so I didn't make a mistake)
(I'm not too sure but can make them whatever you please.^_^)

Kaira easily dodge the kunai but the paper bomb caught him by surprise and singed a bit of his clothes,"Good move."He said through the smoke, as he said that multiple kunai came flying from each side all attached to paper bombs.