Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:33 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Aolani
Today 09:31 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Aolani
Today 09:27 AM
it meee
Last post by sock
Today 09:19 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Darkkit looked up at her leader, her pelt standing up from her nervousness “I got lost and kept being scared to come back I’m sorry..” she looked up, praying to StarClan that her leader would forgive her
@Moonraven
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:32 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Clover looked at Twilightstar, "my name is Clover. I am looking to join your clan. I used to live nearby, by when the coyotes appeared, I was chased out of my home. I want to join so I can learn how to defend myself as well as others." She explained, determination in her gaze. She sat down, curling her tail around her paws.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ Open ]

Oakpaw - no...Skypaw now , headed into the camp. His nose filled with new scents , eyes greeted with more space. Eyes and ears alert he began to prepare himself for ...anything . I know what Twilightstar said..But already the atmosphere here is different ! It feels lighter...calmer...not so much heaviness and dread.... "I love it here already ...ok...she said a clan meeting...remember oa-Skypaw..remember " he meowed to himself . He is now trying a way that deals with talking to himself . ..hoping it'll do him some good. With that , he decided to enjoy himself. He flopped on to his back and rolled around in the dirt.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 18th, 2020, 11:11 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
"No, you won't be a nuisance. I'm sure everyone or at least most everyone will enjoy your presence in the clan." Twilightstar answered with a chuckle. "Good choice." She purred, falling silent as she tried to figure out what she should call this kit. She was cute, outspoken, seemed pretty curious and drift around without a care in the world, went with the flow of life kind of like a cloud. "You'll need a new name if you going to be joining us. I think Cloudkit fits you pretty well."

Fel- Cloudkit gave a quiet purr at the name and muttered Cloudkit to herself a few times before her whiskers twitched and she seemed to get only more excited- to the point she was hopping in place, "Thank you!" she chirped her blue eyes glistening with happiness, excitement and even some curiosity though that wasn't surprising to see.
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Leap flicked her ears back. No, I'm Thornpaw now. She thought. "Fine, I guess I'll live." She snapped. @Moonraven
Old April 19th, 2020, 02:39 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Flowerleaf padded into the clearing with a rabbit in her jaws, limp and lifeless. She might as well eat for now, she was gonna hunt in the morning, anyways. At the corner of her eye, she spotted Stonegaze, doing whatever he was doing. Flowerleaf trotted up to him, placing the fresh kill at her paws. "Hello, Stonegaze. How are you today?" @ScarredSecrets

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 19th, 2020 at 02:40 AM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:06 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Flowerleaf padded into the clearing with a rabbit in her jaws, limp and lifeless. She might as well eat for now, she was gonna hunt in the morning, anyways. At the corner of her eye, she spotted Stonegaze, doing whatever he was doing. Flowerleaf trotted up to him, placing the fresh kill at her paws. "Hello, Stonegaze. How are you today?" @ScarredSecrets
Stonegaze stretched his lean body as he woke up from a quick nap in the warm sun. He blinked his green eyes open to see Flowerleaf padding up to him with a fresh rabbit in her jaws. Stonegaze smiled pleasantly at the warm greeting responded with, "I'm doing well, how are you Flowerleaf."
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:15 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Stonegaze stretched his lean body as he woke up from a quick nap in the warm sun. He blinked his green eyes open to see Flowerleaf padding up to him with a fresh rabbit in her jaws. Stonegaze smiled pleasantly at the warm greeting responded with, "I'm doing well, how are you Flowerleaf."
"I'm fine, thanks. It's a nice day outside..." Flowerleaf gazed at the light, blue sky, full of tufts of white clouds. Her gaze then rested onto Stonegaze. "Would you like the rabbit? I can always catch more," she offered.

(eee)
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:26 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
"I'm fine, thanks. It's a nice day outside..." Flowerleaf gazed at the light, blue sky, full of tufts of white clouds. Her gaze then rested onto Stonegaze. "Would you like the rabbit? I can always catch more," she offered.
His ears perked at Flowerleaf's offer. "How about we split it instead?" Stonegaze countered in a kind and soft tone. His eyes drifted from Flowerleaf to the big white puffs in the sky, and then back to the shecat in front of him.
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:35 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

His ears perked at Flowerleaf's offer. "How about we split it instead?" Stonegaze countered in a kind and soft tone. His eyes drifted from Flowerleaf to the big white puffs in the sky, and then back to the shecat in front of him.
"Great idea!" Flowerleaf set the rabbit between themselves, tearing a leg off of the furry creature. I'll just let him have as much as he wants, she thought.

(eee)
Closed Thread