Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM

Old January 29th, 2019, 08:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"Oh, well we should get you there as well, tell me if your cold along the way, I'll try to keep you warm but there are no promises." her voice softened to the kit, she gently picked the kit up by the scruff and started heading out, towards the sick-cat camp.
The kit gave a sigh of relief,” Thank you for not making me walk...” she murmered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 29th, 2019, 10:23 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
The kit gave a sigh of relief,” Thank you for not making me walk...” she murmered.

(You wanna time jump to the camp)
"I would never make a kit walk such a distance in these conditions, never" she cooed to the kit while waking out the camp.
Old January 31st, 2019, 08:35 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @BILL. ]

Making her way out of the warriors' den, Mistfall's pale gaze scanned the clearing. Taking in all of the clan-mates around at the time, the molly began thinking of which to approach. The molly had been dedicating all of her time to aiding the clan after their return. She had constantly been out hunting or patrolling the territory and borders, making sure that the clan had enough to eat this leaf-bare and that they were safe. After all, they needed to make sure that nothing moved into the territory during their absence. But it wasn't just that. Mistfall had been kind of avoiding Fallenstar since the whole battle and fighting that happened recently. It wasn't that she didn't like him anymore or anything like that, in fact, she was afraid he no longer cared for her. She had voiced her anger at him for getting involved in fights and causing them, plus she had sided with the peacemakers against him. Their relationship felt like it was crumbling, and she was afraid if they spoke then whatever was left would just fall apart completely.

So she needed to get her mind off these subjects. Needed to focus on her warrior duties.

After some more thought on her clan-mates, the warrior decided to speak to Lionstorm about patrolling. She would normally be fine with going off on her own, a bit too socially awkward to ask others along and being able to handle it alone, but she became much more cautious due to recent events. She no longer trusted Riverclan's relationships with the other clans. So she felt as though she should take at least one other cats with her, in case anything were to happen. "Hello," the molly awkwardly mewed as she reached the golden tabby. "Was planning on heading out for a border patrol around the Shadowclan border and was wondering if you would like to join?" Her voice was a bit stiff, but she was trying to force herself to relax. Though she had not met the tom in person before, he seemed like a genuinely good guy. He seemed calm and brave, something that she believed to be important in a respectable warrior and thought that he would be a good choice to join her on a patrol.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old February 1st, 2019, 07:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm was growing anxious.

Since the quarantine, it seemed half the Clan was gone. Fawnpaw, Firehawk, cats who's names he hardly knew but recognized they had vanished from the once bustling clearing. He recognized the signs of sickness in Fallenstar, how their determined leader tried to put on a strong front but he saw the fatigue in his stance, how his body sagged when Shiverpetal's ceremony was complete.

It was worrying. Even with a new medicine cat, it felt like the world was at the end when their Clan's size was reduced so significantly. What could they do with an untrained medicine cat, anyway? Oriolestorm was their only saving grace, and what would they do if the Clans had another falling out? RiverClan would be ruined.

He was furiously pacing along the edge of the clearing, tail lashing behind him habitually. Lionstorm hardly noticed when Mistfall approached him, but he stopped in place to look at the gray female. He knew this one indirectly, a senior warrior by the name of Mistfall. "Hi," he greeted her. A patrol sounded fine, maybe. Hopefully. With the Clans in a weakened state, he was growing more concerned with the prospect of their territory being invaded. Trespassed on. It seemed to be getting more and more common, and he was tired of it.

"Sounds like a plan," he said, already on his way to the camp's entrance. "We should keep an eye out for trespassers. There was a WindClan cat that went over the border a few Sunrises ago, and Fallenstar and I found some kittypets on our land. It's insane, it's like they don't know how to use their noses!"

@Hexict

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:07 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

the molly looked up from her dusty pelt as the other shecat sat down next to her, she was the slightest bit embarrassed that this cat had seen her cleaning her blonde pelt yet she couldn’t help feel that this other cat was different. “hey Freckleface!” she chirped in a peppy tone that was rare even from the happy molly. She then looked closer at the other shecat and smiled a bit honeychirp really took almost no notice of her leg he amber gaze drifted and met the other molly’s forest green gaze that she couldn’t help but think they were pretty. “I like your eyes.” she commented with a chuckle they reminded her of the forest that she couldn’t help but love the look of from across the border, she would never go but she always found it so pretty.
Freckleface blushed at the comment, she wasn't used to anyone really complimenting her on anything less than her fighting skills. Despite the lack of her arm, she worked hard to coordinate herself. she couldn't blame then. Frecke wasn't pretty, in her opinion at least. Her body was skinny and her limbs were built with muscles making her look odd. She didn't mind this, in fact she didn't ever like the attention male toms gave her. And mollies? She didn't bother with them. Freckleface blinked, "I like your face"

What the hell Freckle why did you do that. What is wrong with you? Freckle say something, I can't think, what did I do. She's gonna slap me.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 09:00 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post

Freckleface blushed at the comment, she wasn't used to anyone really complimenting her on anything less than her fighting skills. Despite the lack of her arm, she worked hard to coordinate herself. she couldn't blame then. Frecke wasn't pretty, in her opinion at least. Her body was skinny and her limbs were built with muscles making her look odd. She didn't mind this, in fact she didn't ever like the attention male toms gave her. And mollies? She didn't bother with them. Freckleface blinked, "I like your face"

What the hell Freckle why did you do that. What is wrong with you? Freckle say something, I can't think, what did I do. She's gonna slap me.
as the blonde she-cat watched the other molly blush a smile crosses her amber face, her eyes shining like the sun. She really was still quite dusty from walking around all day she hadn’t gotten to swim either due to the fact that she was a bit um, lazy. She gave a smile as she liked a fluffy paw her amber eyes shifting over at the comment “your face is nice to.” she said with a sencire tone yet a laughter mixed in as she happily looked at freckleface, her blonde tail swishing about

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 3rd, 2019, 06:01 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
The tom thought for a second at Snowsongs words, hunting would be a way to get these thoughts out of my head, hunting was the only thing that really calmed me much "sure, I would love to hunt with you," he said forcing out a bit more of a smile, that ended up being a generally awkward face.
Sorry I took so long! I got distracted when I was writing and completely forgot about it, sorry!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Snowsong smiled, not thinking much of the face he was making. He’s probably stressed... She slowly dragged her attention away. “Well then, lets go!” She said as she trotted towards the entrance, her tail flicking behind her. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder to see if he was following, then turned back to focus on where she was going.

Character Site

Old February 3rd, 2019, 11:33 AM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Sorry I took so long! I got distracted when I was writing and completely forgot about it, sorry!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Snowsong smiled, not thinking much of the face he was making. He’s probably stressed... She slowly dragged her attention away. “Well then, lets go!” She said as she trotted towards the entrance, her tail flicking behind her. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder to see if he was following, then turned back to focus on where she was going.
(It's alright it happens)

Stormdream followed the she-cat only slightly slower to let her lead the way. What if this hunting trip is a bad one, what if I make a fool of myself, I don't wanna make a fool of myself. STOP IT you and your pathetic whining. He argued with himself. I just gotta make it till we have somewhere to hunt. Then I can focus on something other than hating myself. He took a deep calming breath and continued forward
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:47 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Bloomingstream walked out of the warriors den and stretched. She looked at the fresh kill pile, it was mostly empty. She sat in sun trying to warm herself.
@Cave
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:56 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Bloomingstream walked out of the warriors den and stretched. She looked at the fresh kill pile, it was mostly empty. She sat in sun trying to warm herself.
@Cave
Tidalpool saw a cat slip out of the warrior's den, she had woken up early and was laying near the entrance, wanting someone to hunt with. She slinked over to Bloomingstream, saying "hey, would you like to go hunting with me?"