Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old November 4th, 2016, 11:47 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Rowan's Refuge {Open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"You sure?" He asked gruffly, his Amber eyes narrowing uncertainly once more. "'Cause ya' sure don't look like everything's fine, not be to offensive, but still." He said, his deep accented voice rumbling from his mouth.
She didn't find it offensive. She knew very well that she needed it, she just wasn't sure she was ready to accept help. But then, she'd probably die without it. "Yes, I need help. But I don't want any." She muttered, not meeting the tom's amber gaze. She stared at her paws. Moonwhisper looked up. "Who are you anyways?" She asked, though she knew it was none of her business and he had every right not to answer, she was still curious, and the question was worth a try. The tattered looking white molly cocked her head to one side, her green eyes glinting darkly.
Old November 4th, 2016, 11:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

The muscular tom stood there for a moment, his eyes sweeping the she cats frame, searching for something, although he wasn't quite sure what.... "I'll tell ya' what. I'll tell you my name, if you tell me yours, ok?" He said eyeing her rather sternly. "But anyways, the name's Rowan."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 4th, 2016, 11:58 PM
questionmark

She noticed him eyeing her in a rather stern way, but she didn't flinch. She stood firmly, and, despite her scrawniness, hard muscle rippled under her white fur. She nodded uncertainly, listening as he spoke in his deep accent. She dipped her head. "I'm Moon...." She stopped herself from saying more. She was no longer a Clan cat. She was a loner. She said her name quietly, and her paws shifted. Her tail flicked to and fro behind her, and her emerald green orbs glittered like leaves dappled by sunlight.
Old November 5th, 2016, 02:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Rowan gave a slight nod of satisfaction that the cat kept her end of the deal. With his luck recently, most cats wouldn't have kept that up. "Moon huh? That a nice name." He repeated and muttered to himself. "So what brings you to these part?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:50 AM
questionmark

"I just wander." Moon muttered, watching Rowan carefully. She noticed that he looked...well... She wasn't sure. Most cats would've attacked her by this point, and she was glad he hadn't, because she was in no condition to fight. After a few moment, she heard rustling in a nearby bush. The white molly tore her gaze from the reddish tom and fixed her eyes on the bush. It rustled again as a squirrel hopped out, a walnut clamped firmly in its jaws. Moonwhisper licked her lips, settling into a clumsy crouch, too hungry to notice that she was off balance.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

(Can Andy already know Rowan?)
Andy bounded down the hill, her paws barely touching the ground as she chased the rabbit. The wind whipped her face as she sprung over a boulder and into a large clearing. She saw the rabbit escape into it's burrow but rushed over and shouldered down into it. As the tabby's whiskers brushed up against the walls of the small burrow she forced herself deeper underground, narrowly avoiding crashing into many walls in the pitch black tunnels. She finally managed to find the rabbit and slammed her paw down on it's back. She swiftly moved forward and snapped it's neck then rather ungracefully walked backwards out of the tunnels. After what seemed like forever she was back outside, she shook the dirt from her pelt and narrowed her crimson eyes in the sunlight.
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:46 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Rowan smirked as he saw the she cat's clumsily, aimed paws. He approached her quietly and laid his paw on her back gently pushing her down. "I'll get that one." He said, a tint of pride in his voice. He knew that she probably couldn't catch it, but obviously she knew how to hunt, but doubted she could do it in her state. He dropped into a crouch, his belly arched at a weird angle to keep his long fur off the ground. At once he sprang forwards, grasping the squirrel in his long, extended claws. He dug in and bit into the squirrel's neck with swift, yet gruff movements. He emerged a moment later with it dangling from his jaws. "Come on back to my place for now and you can have this." He meowed already padding back to his cave. On his way back though, he spotted Andy in the distance. "Hey Andy!" He called for her.

(Bump for @Spirited Darkness )

Last edited by goddess of ducks; November 8th, 2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason: bump added
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Andy's head shot up as she heard his voice, "Hey Rowan!" She called as she bounded over. The she-cat tried to stop herself but landed past the tom, the rabbit flying out of her jaws, onto the ground. Andy huffed and trotted over, picking up the rabbit and giving the pair a cheeky grin, "Not the first time that's happened and it sure won't be the last." She turned toward the she-cat, her eyes filled with laughter, "Hiya! My name's Andy, and you are?"
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:59 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Jungle chewed on bird she caught. She stayed in the tree eating her prey. Her paws had little cobweb on them since they were healing.
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:04 PM
questionmark

@Nighty
Moon flinched as he pushed her down, and she moved away, watching him as he stalked the squirrel. I never really thought about how longer furred cats have to arch their backs like that. she thought, surprised for a moment, but she shook her head, hiding her surprise. As Rowan caught the squirrel, she tilted her head, not sure if he meant it or not. Well, I've got nothing to lose. she thought before padding after him, following him, but putting at least two fox lengths between them. As he called to another cat, she looked in that direction and spotted who he'd called to. She kept her shoulders tight, and she felt rather tense, but she kept her gaze cool and calm. "Hi" she dipped her head to Andy. "I'm Moon." She replied, amused by the way Andy had dropped her rabbit.

Last edited by doghouse; November 8th, 2016 at 08:07 PM.