Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM

Old November 1st, 2016, 07:28 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Rowan's Refuge {Open}

This is Rowan's territory. He is not largely confined to this place and still wanders. He may have a short temper but he is open to those who might need help.
Picture of territory

------------------------

Rowan strolled along picking his way through the tall grass stalks. As he neared the small grove of trees that signaled his dwelling place, he felt relaxed after his trek down to the river. The long haired orange tom slipped through the trees and came upon the entrance to his home. As he pushed his way into the hidden, unused rabbit tunnel, he blinked his amber eyes as they adjusted to the dim light. Rowan stretched his legs and took the few steps to his nest. There he laid down and shut his eyes, and drifted into sleep.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:24 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Rowan's Refuge {Open}

Moonwhisper sat down on the roots of a large tree. She wasn't sure where she was exactly, but it seemed like a good place to rest for a bit. She looked up to see a hawk fly overhead. The ragged white molly flicked her ears, wondering what it's like to look down on everything and not worry about coming down. She stood and started scoring her claws down the roots, tearing up the outer bit of bark with her claws. She stopped after a moment and saw that the bark was shredded, and had long, deep claw marks in them. With a satisfied grunt, she bounded off, looking out for prey and danger alike.
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Stirred by the noise of claws on wood, Rowan stretched his legs and arose from his resting spot. He crawled back through the narrow entrance to see a ragged white cat bounding away. His curiosity perked, he followed from a distance. As he tailed the cat, it came to the orange tom's attention that the intruder was a white molly who looked rather tattered and torn.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:12 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Jungle walked slowly in the woods. Her right paw was still healing from a slip in the river she had. She notice the cobweb was starting to fall apart and looked around for more.
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:27 PM
questionmark

Moonwhisper heard something behind her after a moment, and, without giving any sign that she noticed, she slowed down, scenting the air as if she'd smelled prey. Then, dropping into a crouch, she crept forwards, sliding her paws slightly and moving as carefully as she would when stalking a mouse. She disappeared into a hazel bush and shook the branches. Her plan was to make it appear she'd caught something. Then, with a twitch of her tail, she peered out to see a large ginger tom. Moonwhisper bounded out of her place and raced up the nearest tree, sitting on the lowest branch and looking down with intense green eyes.

Last edited by doghouse; November 1st, 2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Jungle sat as she found cobweb on a bush. She spat the bloody cobweb out of mouth and wrapped the clean cobweb over her healing wound.
Old November 1st, 2016, 03:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Rowan sprang after the she cat, stopping under the base of the tree staring up into the entangled branches. "Hmm, it seems that I have caught a feline, rather than something to settle my rumbling stomach." He said nonchalantly.
Old November 1st, 2016, 04:14 PM
a lonely nobody

(Oh my gosh I don't know if you stole this but I used to have something called 'Rowan's Refuge' back on the old site, again I don't know if that's coincidence but it's really cool!! Anyways sorry for interrupting )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 1st, 2016, 07:51 PM
questionmark

Moonwhisper shrugged indifferently at the tom, her green eyes dark. "Well, I ain't a rabbit." She said sarcastically, watching as the large ginger tom began trying to climb the tree. He'll never do it that way. He has to dig in his claws more. she thought, eying the way he wasn't quite digging his claws in deep enough. Moonwhisper unsheathed hers and noted that they were slightly longer than the claws of most cats, making it easier for her. She didn't move, not even a twitch of her ears.

Last edited by doghouse; November 1st, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 02:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

(@MaskedBandits, Yeah actually I that one his character page when I was copying down his info, so I figured I would just use the same name. Sorry I didn't ask, but I hpe it's alright?)
Rowan sat at the base of the tree. "Well obviously. I ain't blind." He retorted. "Now why don't ya' just come on down, I won't claw yer' fur off." He said stepping back to allow her room if she did come down, not that he expected her too.