Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2016, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Greenpaw winced from a cut on his side "thanks you did good too" he said hissing in pain

"You were a lot bett r then me." She mews looking at him and licking his cut trying to make it quit hurting. She then looked at her own and tried to do the same

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 21st, 2016, 07:21 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"You were a lot bett r then me." She mews looking at him and licking his cut trying to make it quit hurting. She then looked at her own and tried to do the same
Greenpaw relaxed and sat down looking at the battle that raged around them then he looked at moonpaw "are you ok" he asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Greenpaw relaxed and sat down looking at the battle that raged around them then he looked at moonpaw "are you ok" he asked
She looked at him and nodded " just hurts a lot."

Old December 21st, 2016, 07:45 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
She looked at him and nodded " just hurts a lot."
"What now" greenpaw asked moonpaw

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
"What now" greenpaw asked moonpaw

"Not sure." She mews

Old December 21st, 2016, 08:37 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Phantomkit tumbled out of the nursery, her eyes wide. She scanned the clearing for her mother, Dovecloud, but she didn't see her. The small kit sat down, her fur fluffed up. She jumped up and ran around, her eyes wide and fur on end, panicked glittered in her icy gaze and she stumbled again, falling. The young kit squeaked and scrambled to her paws, still searching for Dovecloud.

She backed into a corner, shivering in the cold while cats fought in front of her. She wasn't quite sure what was going on, and she didn't see her father either. She shivered, huddling against the den, shaking in the cold and due to the fear of the fighting cats. Already, she'd noticed that there were several cats laying unmoving on the ground.

Are they asleep? Why are they sleeping in a battle? Phantomkit wondered, padding up very slowly to one of them. She prodded them hesitantly with one paw. They reeked of some strange metallic scent, and their fur was cold. As she looked harder, she noticed how their eyes were open, and they whole body of them was cold. Why? This is weird.... She thought, looking up.

“Why are they sleeping?” she asked, half to herself, half to anyone close enough to hear her. Her voice was a whispery squeak, scarcely a whisper. She blinked at the sky, which was cloudy and gray, with odd white stuff drifting down like slow, cold rain. She realized that they must feel so cold because it was cold out.

After a moment she stepped forwards and grabbed as much of the nearest sleeping cat's scruff as she could and pulled with all her might, but it was useless. She tried again once she'd caught her breath, but yet again, the sleeping cats, who were very heavy and limp didn't budge. Instead she started to push against their shoulder, shaking them. “Wake up!” Phantomkit squeaked quietly.

(Open)
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar needed to end this quickly and efficiently, there didn't need to be some elaborate tactic, he simply needed to incapacitate this cat, force him to submit and drive him out, and if he didn't submit, like Ratnight, he would.. Well. He hated to think it, but he would have to kill him as well.
Grousestar was not a killer and hit haunted him greatly to know that he's already had to kill one cat, he won't be able to forget it, but he knows that if that's what must be done, then he will do it.
That cat that he was looking at, it had to be the leader of this clan, the leader that he would have to end, so without any form of hesitation, the brown tabby raced towards Singenight, claws already slid out and a deathly calm look in those emerald eyes of his, there was no tension in his body as he bounded across the clearing towards the dark forest worshiping cat who was already rearing up on his hind legs, appearing to be ready for Grousestar's attack. There would be no words, this was going to be strictly fighting. The Savannah then landed back on all fours to slash at the Skyclan leaders chest, whom swiftly jolted back before launching forward to ram his head into the tom's chest, a hit that would not only knock the breath from the other tom's lungs, but also send him sprawling onto his back or side.
{And due to the lateness of this reply, I'll just have to say it hits, if you don't mind, if you do mind, then I'll simply edit this so that we can continue.}
Grousestar's head rammed right into his chest, knocking the other sprawling backwards and immediately the Skyclan leader was on him, slamming a paw down on Singenight's throat, making sure to add emphasis to the situation the other was in my lightly digging his claws in, his other paw held firmly on Singenight's chest, to keep the tom down.
"Surrender now or I will be forced to take as many lives you have to live. Should you surrender, you will leave this territory, all of these territories and will never set paw in these clans again or I will end your life."
That grave calmness that was in his eyes was mimicked in his voice. Grousestar wasn't here to play games. He's seen too many cats die during these battles and he wanted to see no more. If he had to kill Singenight, then he wanted him to be the last cat to die. He didn't like all of this death, but he knew it was necessary for the good of others. For the worship of Starclan. This is what Starclan wanted.
[It's cool!]
@fenic! @S A G I E
Singenight attempted to duck away, but his thoughts were swirling. He knew he couldn't keep it up. He had had a rough past few moons throughout his leadership. It had been emotionally and physically tiring for the Savannah. Grousestar's head butt hit him square on, leaving the leader sprawled across the ground. He coughed as his breath slowly returned to him. He blinked open his eyes from the split second of blackness that came with a nasty throb on the back of his head. Just as he was feeling better and began to find his paws again, he felt yet another weight on his chest, this time it was the leader's paw. His ears perked slightly as he slowly comprehended the threats launched at him. Anger surged through him and he desired to fight back, to take the leader down, to end the march through the Clans. Although his body wouldn't allow him too. The tom knew this battle was over. He had noticed slightly that his cats were failing. There were too many of the Starclan loyalists. He shoved the tom off forcefully and took one last swipe at the leader, signaling for him to back away. He dashed off and pulled Sorrelskip forcefully away. "Get the kits, we have to leave, now!" He said dashing towards the nursery. "Gorsefeather!" he yowled. "Grabs a kit and go! We haveto leave now!" He ducked into the nursery emerging moments later, Burningkit and Dapplekit swinging from his jaws.
[Grab all the kits, Brindle can fight them at the border]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
Foxpaw felt the weight of Singenights paw and stopped struggling "I thought you were different Singenight, you were the only cat willing to give me a home even if it was hostile, I thought knew how helpless i felt when I couldn't pull my mother out from underneath the burning tree!" Foxpaw hissed each word out with fury "I couldn't save her or avenge her but I can kill one Bucknight's friends" he yowled desperately trying to free himself from Singenight's grasp.
Bump

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:59 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(Oh dear I have quite dropped the ball on this one haven't I? Eeeep sorry!)

Between the flurry of claws and the words spoken, Sorrelpaw watched with wide eyes as the two opposing sides clashed in a quick array of claws and fur. Her heart slammed against her chest as the adrenaline continued to permeate inside of her. Blood roared in her ears, almost drowning out the sound of the battle cries that echoed around her. Her breath came in quick, shorts gasps as the young apprentice stood, bewildered, on the edge of Mapledash and Gorseleap's seemingly personal battle. Even though she'd already acquired a few battle training sessions under her paws, the ThunderClan apprentice still felt a tad bit uneasy actually putting them to use.

Once she heard Gorseleap purr out the words 'join us' however, a rage that burned like fire quickly took over in her mind. "Join you?" she stammered, in utter disbelief, as she stared at Gorseleap. Without much hesitation, and not realizing that her temporary warrior ally beside her was fixing up to deliver the finishing blow, Sorrelpaw let out a screech and lept forward, claws extended and aiming for Gorseleap's neck. Every tragedy that had happened over the course of the past few moons - having it revealed to her she was not born in ThunderClan, all the questions about her parents, some friends turning their backs on her - filled every muscle with the strength to face off against the evil WindClan warrior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lilly
{Whoop sorry, and lol it's okay.}
{{Wonder How Gorseleap's Gonna React}}

Gorseleap turned his blazing green orbs back upon the apprentice, he snarled at the molly and sneered at the Thunderclan warrior "Really? Well I hope you live a wonderful life knowing that you just condemned you, your mate and your future kit's lives to death." he spat, his words dripped with hatred, but were laced with amusement as he imagined the trio of cats dying slowly by his own claws. The golden tabby cleared his thoughts and put on a fake hurt face, "Aw, did you reject my offering because of what I said earlier." he said, fake hurt evident in his voice "Well, I may not believe in love, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in loyalty. I am loyal to my family, no one else." he spat, his green eyes flashed with horror once he saw what move Mapledash was preforming.
Gorseleap crouched and hissed, his green orbs flicked between his two opponents, mainly focusing on the charging Thunderclan warrior. 'How does he know that move?! My mentor's just started teaching me that move, how does this piece of Crowfood know how to preform it?! No matter, I know how to dodge it, so I should be able to live.....But now that I know he knows that move, I can't stay here long.' He decided, his tail twitched nervously as he waited for the tom to get closer. Finally when Mapledash was just a few mouse-lengths away the golden tabby dropped onto his stomach and rolled to the left, avoiding the fatal blow. Instead of being clawed in the neck the Windclan warrior got a huge gash on his shoulder, earning himself a hiss of pain as he picked himself back up. The golden tabby turned his smoldering green gaze upon the duo and snarled "We will be back, so you'd better make sure you survive, cause I plan on ripping you two to shreds when I get back, then you'd with you joined." he spat then scampered off, his golden pelt littered with clumps of snow and caked in dirt and blood. The golden tabby pushed his way through the gorse tunnel and ran twords the rouge territory, already ploting the demise of Mapledash and Sorrelpaw.
(Is that a "to be concluded"? I'D LOVE IT! :C )

His blow had worked, but not exactly how he wished it did. When mapledash landed, the tom was already running away, snarling his promise of vengeance at them. He made sure the tom left for good, and turned to the apprentice. "You have fought well, young one. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike gave me the divertion I needed to land a decisive blow. Never believe you haven't did much today, he had the advantage against me, I owe you this victory." he thanked the young she-cat, giving a quick dip of his head.

Now that this was out of the was, and sagewhisker was finally off his mind, he looked for grousestar, in case he started to feel weaker after all those battles in the past days. He couldn't find him in the mess of pelts, so he hoped he would catch a glimpse of him later. He was about to leap into battle once more, but he turned to the thunderclan apprentice at the last moment. "I'll tell Ashstar how well you have battle here, but for now, will you join me in an other fight?" he asked the apprentice, scanning the surroundings for any cats trying to attack them when they weren't expecting it.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 21st, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:05 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[It's cool!]
@fenic! @S A G I E
Singenight attempted to duck away, but his thoughts were swirling. He knew he couldn't keep it up. He had had a rough past few moons throughout his leadership. It had been emotionally and physically tiring for the Savannah. Grousestar's head butt hit him square on, leaving the leader sprawled across the ground. He coughed as his breath slowly returned to him. He blinked open his eyes from the split second of blackness that came with a nasty throb on the back of his head. Just as he was feeling better and began to find his paws again, he felt yet another weight on his chest, this time it was the leader's paw. His ears perked slightly as he slowly comprehended the threats launched at him. Anger surged through him and he desired to fight back, to take the leader down, to end the march through the Clans. Although his body wouldn't allow him too. The tom knew this battle was over. He had noticed slightly that his cats were failing. There were too many of the Starclan loyalists. He shoved the tom off forcefully and took one last swipe at the leader, signaling for him to back away. He dashed off and pulled Sorrelskip forcefully away. "Get the kits, we have to leave, now!" He said dashing towards the nursery. "Gorsefeather!" he yowled. "Grabs a kit and go! We haveto leave now!" He ducked into the nursery emerging moments later, Burningkit and Dapplekit swinging from his jaws.
[Grab all the kits, Brindle can fight them at the border]
The shapes of two cats flashed in fight, clawing at each other in a flurry of fur. Sorrelskip and Russetswirl- duking it out after the former had a chance to attack after the murder of another Skyclan warrior, one she'd surprisingly not initiated- rather, it was an agressive tom, simply fighting in the name of 'Starclan.' Suddenly, a screech erupted from Sorrelskip's lungs as she was pulled away, and her mate suddenly tell her that they had to run. They have to run... We have to run- we're losing? She couldn't tell who supported what anymore- it was just a mess of violence in the camp by the time they'd 'lost.' However, she had to believe him- rushing towards the nursery as quickly as she could, her pads scraping the ground as she picked up Forestkit and Flashkit with a huff. "Take Brindlekit, Gorse!" She hissed towards Gorsefeather as she hurried herself along, the molly's green eyes ablaze with a sort of fury, the idea that she was just... accepting loss. Russetswirl was... standing there, watching as they suddenly fled- the leader and deputy, just deserting their clan like that. "Don't come back." He growled- really, he hadn't felt like this in awhile. Angry, emotional- he hated it, but it was all finally over. He could rest, and everything could eventually fade back to normal like it used to be.

Another figure was in the nursery as well- watching as the older kits beside them were taken away, stolen by their parents to escape the battle, to go... wherever they could, really. "...Dad." Cinderkit whispered quietly, eyes trained on Gorsefeather as they sat, the young kitten barely knowing how to put sentences together just yet. All they could do was watch, the cat who they knew was their father run in cowardice, to accept defeat and run away. This was a moment to remember for the kit- it wasn't exactly positive, but it was something that could shape a cat for the rest of their life.
@S A G I E

Last edited by Fel; December 21st, 2016 at 09:05 PM.
Closed Thread