Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old April 8th, 2021, 11:24 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: The Starcave

Ivy flicked her tail in slight annoyance. Seriously? Her first dream visit after dying was this? Whatever. "I can't affect the physical world, so there's no real proof I can provide. I can only promise you that this is real and you won't be hurt. You'll wake up in the morning." Her questions, for not knowing what Starclan was, were actually pretty good.
"I'm Ivy...shade," she said with a slight pause, adding on her old suffix. "Starclan is where clan cats go when they die, if they've lived good lives. I used to live in Shadowclan. When a clan cat dies, they usually come here, and we advise the living cats in their dreams. I know I just made it sound like you died, since you're here, but you aren't. We have a special link to the Moonstone that enables us to speak with the living like this."
Wait, she could prove it was real, but what purpose would it serve? Probably none, but she wanted to show off a little. "Your name is Muffin, whatever a muffin is, Stonefoot, a Riverclan cat, brought you here, and you are a kittypet."

@Feathercreek You don't have to mention and quote me, one or the other will do.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; April 8th, 2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

@ChillCat

"I know who I am, thank you very much! And I don't need you to remind me of that stinky cat named Stonefoot who needs to a bath!" Muffin snapped back at Ivy. "And, er, Ivyshade, a muffin is a type of prey that twolegs eat. And the good part about muffins, is that you don't need to hunt for them, you make them. And talking about this Starclan, I don't know why I should talk to a cat that was mouse-brained enough to die. It's probably your fault you weren't careful and died." she said in a matter-of-fact voice.
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:55 AM
oyasumi

Oh my Starclan! This cat is awful! I can see why I got to her first, no one else wanted to deal with her! "Look, I don't make the rules. And you'll die one day, and when you do I won't come up to you and say, 'Haha, you died! How stupid!' Why? Because that's a stupid thing to say." Ivy died because some awful twolegs got to her. How are you supposed to be careful when you've been caught by twolegs? But a pampered kittypet won't understand that. "You've just been handed proof that an afterlife exists. You can decide what to do with it." Ivy was starting to reach her limit. @Feathercreek

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 8th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Hello!

@ChillCat

Muffin sniffed the air in her snobby self-loving way. "Well, if I die it actually would be my fault. I wouldn't have said you are mouse-brained if you had died of old age. That's natural. You can't outrun being old, but you look... young. Lets not talk about death, shall we? Makes me a tad bit uncomfortable." she said. "Now, why am I here anyway? I'm sure you didn't walk my dreams just to say hi." Muffin said, starting to groom herself. "And, by the way, do you have any food, preferably chicken flavored? If you don't have it, I don't exactly care what flavor kibble, 'cause I'm hungry.

Last edited by Feathercreek; April 8th, 2021 at 12:10 PM.
Old April 9th, 2021, 08:13 AM
oyasumi

(Ivy was probably middle aged when she died, idk i wasn't keeping track. Where do you want this to go? So I know what to do next) @Feathercreek

Ivy didn't appreciate the comments, but ignored them when Muffin wanted to move on. The dream wouldn't last forever.
"Um...This is a little embarrassing, but I don't really know. I only died a moon ago. When a cat touched the moonstone or wants to talk to Starclan, Starclan cats feel a tug in their soul to appear to them. I felt that, and now we're both here."
Maybe Muffin was destined to join a clan? She didn't seem like the type. Too pampered and snobby.
"We do have food, but not twoleg food. If you want food you have to catch it yourself." Yeah, not suited for the rough and tough life of a forest cat. But Ivy would push forward the idea anyway.
"Maybe you're destined to join one of the clans. I wouldn't recommend Shadowclan though, Dawnstar is...yikes."
Ivy had left the clan when Icestar was still leader, so when she died and saw Dawnstar was now leader, Ivy was surprised and not enthusiastic. Dawnstar would look at the soft Muffin and snap her neck quick as you please. Maybe she should tell her to just go home...

Old April 9th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Hello!

@ChillCat

Muffin sighed. How did those cats even survive, eating live rats for breakfast? It was no wonder they died... "Well, maybe I'll just wait. I prefer triangle shaped, chicken flavored kibble with milk. If you don't have it, well, shame on you!" she said, flicking a fleck of dirt off of her paw. "But maybe I can try joining one of those... what did you call them? Clans. Maybe you can tell me more about them?"

Last edited by Feathercreek; April 9th, 2021 at 09:10 AM.
Old April 9th, 2021, 09:19 AM
oyasumi

Wow. Muffin was actually interested? That was probably because she didn't know about the clans.
"There are four, Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan. The cat that brought you here is from Riverclan. I was from Shadowclan. Each clan hunts and fights together to support their weakest members and defend territory."
Ivy was a clan cat, through and through. She had left to become an explorer, but when she died she woke up in Starclan so that was enough proof for her.
"Thunderclan lives in the forest, they hunt squirrels and birds and all that. Riverclan eats fish and swims in the river. Windclan lives on the moor and run to hunt rabbits for their food. Shadowclan lives in the pine swamp and hunts frogs and lizards in the darkness. Every moon the clans meet to talk and share news." That seemed like enough basic knowledge. If Muffin was really interested she could talk to a living leader.
"But I'm warning you. Don't choose Shadowclan. Dawnstar isn't interested in pampered kittypets. She'll probably kill you." Ivy wasn't exaggerating. @Feathercreek

Last edited by ChillCat; April 9th, 2021 at 09:19 AM.
Old April 9th, 2021, 09:26 AM
Hello!

@ChillCat

Muffin was interested. Of course, she wouldn't live in Shadowclan, even if Dawnstar was not the leader. Muffin hated swamps and frogs. "Okay...I know that know, but what do the clans like? Are there any that like shiny things?" she asked. Personally, Muffin loved shiny and polished stuff. Like the bell on her collar. Or the name tag that was also on her collar.
Old April 9th, 2021, 10:06 AM
oyasumi

Oh dear. Shiny things? Really? Fine. "Riverclan values beauty more than the others. But I'm sure all the clans have collectors of some sort. We like the same things most cats do. Catching your own food, friends, family, battle training. That sort of thing. This life isn't for the faint of heart." Ivy liked shiny things too, but that wouldn't be a question she'd ask! @Feathercreek

Old April 9th, 2021, 10:13 AM
Hello!

@ChillCat
Muffin started flicking her ears, something she did when she was thinking. "Hmmm... Maybe I'll consider Riverclan. Is there any bad stuff about that clan?" she asked, her gaze moving toward a bush not far away. Something was rustling inside it.