Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old January 12th, 2019, 06:59 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Emerald hues watched as the new Shadowclan leader appeared, looking more earthy than the ancestors surrounding him. The ginger mottled feline wondered what it was like. To live. The slight twinge of cold air filling your lungs. The rush of running from something, anything. The rain against your fur. Instead, all he felt were his emotions, nothing physical, no pain, no soreness from running back and fourth, he know's because he tried it!

After the two Starclan cats gave their lives, he felt his body tingle, a cold rush rolling down his spine. It was his turn. Ginger paws clumsily stomped against star littered ground, his own pawfull of stars surrounding his little body.

"Hiya mister! You wouldn't know me, but I know you!" he yipped, "You were good friends with my mommy!" he purred. Shellkit knew what he was supposed to do of course, after watching only two of the events take place he was a pro at this now! "Since I can't do this for my mommy, I'll do it for you! Since you were one of her best friends!" with that, the kit took a step back.

"It's my turn so listen carefully!" a brief pause. "With this life, I give you Healing." chipper voice echoing in space they congregated in. "Use this life to heal not only yours and your clanmates physical wounds, but your emotional ones."

With that, the Riverclan kit hopped up so he was resting on his hind legs, and reached up to rest his paws on the to be leaders cheeks, bringing the tan tom down towards him. His little itty bitty nose touched the other toms larger one. He felt his whole being slide and become consumed by Windygale's. After a few seconds of letting it sink in, the alabaster tom dropped down and gave the Shadowclan tom a big smile, and trotted back.

@Sagittarius

He hoped he wouldn’t see another kit give him a life. These kits deserved a beautiful, fulfilling life like he had. Windygale personally had never seen a kit die, and he never wanted to. So much heartache accompanied by the fact that this kit would never have lived the life they should have. Tragedy and grief.

Another small figure stepped out of the shadows, and his heart ached again. How many kittens were up here in StarClan, forever young just because they died? He didn’t want to know the answer to that question. But the kit looked up at him, and he looked down with a smile.

The small tom’s positive attitude lifted his spirits a little bit, gave him a bit more strength. After he had mentioned “mommy”, something clicked. He knew this kit looked familiar, but up until he said what he’d said, Windygale couldn’t seem to place it. But now he knew. ‘That’s Rowanflowwr’s kit...’ The thing that brought tears to his eyes was when he mentioned that he was one of her best friends. Well, he was glad he could claim that title, especially considering that their clans were enemies when he rose to the position of deputy.

He sounded so wise and confident, even with his small size. Windygale stood in awe as the kit delivered his speech. The deputy took in every word, knowing that this was a skill he needed to learn. His eyes shone.

As the kit reached up to touch noses, he tried to do everything he could to help the smaller feline. But as soon as their noses touched, it felt like he was being submerged. He felt everything. He was joyous, furious, upset, calm, so many emotions at once that his head ached as well as his body. He knew what this life meant, so he could heal everyone’s emotions. Even if it was a few seconds, it felt like an eternity before his pain subsided again. Now, he felt calmer, more stable. He didn’t even see Rowanflower’s kit slide into the murky darkness. But he smiled.

@Tavvia

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:49 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolepaw bent down and touched her nose to the water. She lay down and felt her eyes slowly close. When they opened she was in StarClan, everything seemed to glow around StarClan. Daydream's fur appeared to shimmer. She looked down at her own fur to see if it did. It also shimmered. Her attention turned back to Daydream when they spoke. She was surprised that Daydream didn't know the words to the medicine cat's ritual, but she didn't mind that much. "Yes," Oriolepaw spoke, her voice surprisingly calm.
while daydream didnt know the words to the ceremony, they still held this ceremony very important. they had given a few of these now to medicine cats across the forest, and they hoped they had a positive impact on oriole throughout her training. she smiled, even if small, it was something. they took a few steps closer to oriole, dipping their head to touch noses with the molly,"in honor of your mentor and all of windclan, you will be known as oriolestorm. for knowledge and courage will take all of the clans by storm, i have no doubt you will blow me away." they announced. theyfelt a tingling sensation run through them as they announced her name, watching their fur shimmer more as a sign of starclans enjoyment. they felt a rush of pride run through them. even if they didnt have an apprentice anymore as the moment, they were glad to have taught another one well.

Last edited by graves; January 13th, 2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old January 13th, 2019, 01:14 PM
so nasty

The young tabby she-cat had been attentive so far in watching the ceremony. As one by one the other Starclan cats gave their lives, she could feel no worry starting to bubble up, only joy. Of course, she knew Windygale had worked ever so hard for his new position as a leader. And though in life she may have not been his clan-mate, in death she surely was.

Watching then as Shellkit paddled away, it fully clicked within her, a soft smile spreading on her maw. It's my turn. Her petite frame took a few easy steps across the constellation covered ground, to approach the deputy.

“Well, I don’t speak so elegantly, or have the greatest speech prepared,” Her joking, soft voice started, "but I hope my simple words and the power of this life will get across to you, all the same, Windygale.” Finishing her preface the molly took a step back, hazel hues shimmering with anticipation.

“My name is Irisdawn, and with this life, I give you resilience.” She meowed, her expression growing more serious. “Use this life when pessimism rules your days, to be able to put a smile on your maw and realize things will get better; to get right up when cats knock you down and to persist when things seem hopeless.”

After she was finished, the fluffy molly lifted up her head ever so slightly to touch noses with the leader to be, feeling her livihood become intertwined with his for a few fleeting moments. As it soon ebbed away, Irisdawn grinned again, “Remember to use this life wisely! You might have nine, by the end of this, but each one is just as important as the last!” With that, the she-cat stepped back, nodding softly before paddingly back into the shadows.

@Sagittarius

Last edited by Tavvi; January 13th, 2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: forgot to add a mention ;;
Old January 13th, 2019, 07:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvia View Post
The young tabby she-cat had been attentive so far in watching the ceremony. As one by one the other Starclan cats gave their lives, she could feel no worry starting to bubble up, only joy. Of course, she knew Windygale had worked ever so hard for his new position as a leader. And though in life she may have not been his clan-mate, in death she surely was.

Watching then as Shellkit paddled away, it fully clicked within her, a soft smile spreading on her maw. It's my turn. Her petite frame took a few easy steps across the constellation covered ground, to approach the deputy.

“Well, I don’t speak so elegantly, or have the greatest speech prepared,” Her joking, soft voice started, "but I hope my simple words and the power of this life will get across to you, all the same, Windygale.” Finishing her preface the molly took a step back, hazel hues shimmering with anticipation.

“My name is Irisdawn, and with this life, I give you resilience.” She meowed, her expression growing more serious. “Use this life when pessimism rules your days, to be able to put a smile on your maw and realize things will get better; to get right up when cats knock you down and to persist when things seem hopeless.”

After she was finished, the fluffy molly lifted up her head ever so slightly to touch noses with the leader to be, feeling her livihood become intertwined with his for a few fleeting moments. As it soon ebbed away, Irisdawn grinned again, “Remember to use this life wisely! You might have nine, by the end of this, but each one is just as important as the last!” With that, the she-cat stepped back, nodding softly before paddingly back into the shadows.

@Sagittarius

How many lives had he received? Four? Three? Either way, he wasn’t even halfway done. Windygale he’d to remain calm and strong. With each life, he became stronger. By the end, he would have the strength he would need to lead ShadowClan. Ugh. Even the thought daunted him, made his heart race. He would be leader of ShadowClan. Well, perhaps after the recent war the Clans needed a change in leadership. He was simply the beginning. He’d start the change.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a petite feline stepped out of the shadows. Her fur was flecked with stars adding to her overall grace and mystery in Windygale’s eyes.

He listened to the she-cat’s “speech” while cracking a smile. Ah, the starry cat reminded him of himself. He tried to make light of serious situations, and this cat succeeded in making him smile despite the burden he was taking on.

The newly named Irisdawn touched her nose to his own, and this time, he felt no pain. He felt joy and warmth bubbling up inside him, making him feel calm and happy. The power of this life calmed his racing heart, soothed his unstable thoughts, revived his dwindling strength.

Alas, the warmth ended all too quickly and he found himself again gazing at Irisdawn. He nearly jumped out of his fur as ah spoke, as he was starting to get lost in his own thoughts once more. Listening carefully and taking in what she was saying, Windygale nodded and replied, “Of course. And Irisdawn?” he questioned, a small smile forming on his maw. “Thank you.”

@~+Pancake+~

Old January 14th, 2019, 05:04 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

How many lives had he received? Four? Three? Either way, he wasn’t even halfway done. Windygale he’d to remain calm and strong. With each life, he became stronger. By the end, he would have the strength he would need to lead ShadowClan. Ugh. Even the thought daunted him, made his heart race. He would be leader of ShadowClan. Well, perhaps after the recent war the Clans needed a change in leadership. He was simply the beginning. He’d start the change.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a petite feline stepped out of the shadows. Her fur was flecked with stars adding to her overall grace and mystery in Windygale’s eyes.

He listened to the she-cat’s “speech” while cracking a smile. Ah, the starry cat reminded him of himself. He tried to make light of serious situations, and this cat succeeded in making him smile despite the burden he was taking on.

The newly named Irisdawn touched her nose to his own, and this time, he felt no pain. He felt joy and warmth bubbling up inside him, making him feel calm and happy. The power of this life calmed his racing heart, soothed his unstable thoughts, revived his dwindling strength.

Alas, the warmth ended all too quickly and he found himself again gazing at Irisdawn. He nearly jumped out of his fur as ah spoke, as he was starting to get lost in his own thoughts once more. Listening carefully and taking in what she was saying, Windygale nodded and replied, “Of course. And Irisdawn?” he questioned, a small smile forming on his maw. “Thank you.”

@~+Pancake+~
The grey molly looked on as he received the life before hers. She was giving a new leader a life, something exciting! As she saw that the life previous had gone it’s toll, Dawnmist walked forwards. The grey molly bursting with excitement, nearly bouncing towards him. She had been chosen to give a leader a life! ‘Calm down Dawn. You need to do this right.’ She looked towards the soon to be leader of ShadowClan, composing herself. She breathed in and looked the almost white cat in his eyes, “I am Dawnmist of Thunderclan.” She smiled at the tan cat her eyes filled with kindness. “With this life, I give you the life of Choice Making.” She said, “You will need to make difficult choices in your future, and judge the consequences.” She looked down, as if she had done the exact opposite, her eyes filled with guile. “This life will help you when you need to make a choice to benefit your clan.” She touched her nose to his and gave him his life after looking up again. After doing that, she walked back to the mist, stopping in the middle of the space between the leader and the mist. ‘I think I did that right! Good job Dawn.’ She turned to watch as the leader took in the life. The guilt of making bad choices that could lead to someone dying, and thinking of what you could have done differently was a good way to make yourself go crazy, and making good choices for the benefit of not just you, but everyone around you, made yourself feel great. She hoped that the leader would make good choices, and help his clan with the knowledge. Guilt, so much guilt came from that life, but also hope. Making a hard choice could give you despair, guile, so many different emotions, and she hoped that he wouldn’t make the stupid decisions that she had. “Good luck, Windystar, you have a long nine lives ahead of you, don’t waste them.” She returned back to the mist and disappeared.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 15th, 2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: removed repeated posting
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:54 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
The grey molly looked on as he received the life before hers. She was giving a new leader a life, something exciting! As she saw that the life previous had gone it’s toll, Dawnmist walked forwards. The grey molly bursting with excitement, nearly bouncing towards him. She had been chosen to give a leader a life! ‘Calm down Dawn. You need to do this right.’ She looked towards the soon to be leader of ShadowClan, composing herself. She breathed in and looked the almost white cat in his eyes, “I am Dawnmist of Thunderclan.” She smiled at the tan cat her eyes filled with kindness. “With this life, I give you the life of Choice Making.” She said, “You will need to make difficult choices in your future, and judge the consequences.” She looked down, as if she had done the exact opposite, her eyes filled with guile. “This life will help you when you need to make a choice to benefit your clan.” She touched her nose to his and gave him his life after looking up again. After doing that, she walked back to the mist, stopping in the middle of the space between the leader and the mist. ‘I think I did that right! Good job Dawn.’ She turned to watch as the leader took in the life. The guilt of making bad choices that could lead to someone dying, and thinking of what you could have done differently was a good way to make yourself go crazy, and making good choices for the benefit of not just you, but everyone around you, made yourself feel great. She hoped that the leader would make good choices, and help his clan with the knowledge. Guilt, so much guilt came from that life, but also hope. Making a hard choice could give you despair, guile, so many different emotions, and she hoped that he wouldn’t make the stupid decisions that she had. “Good luck, Windystar, you have a long nine lives ahead of you, don’t waste them.” She returned back to the mist and disappeared.

He knew at this point that the StarClan cats would take their time. It wouldn’t do any good to look into the infinite blackness and try to coax a cat out of it. Instead, he looked at the ground. Thousands of shiny glimmers, stars, all beneath his paws. It was as if he was walking on the night sky itself. Pushing a paw down, though, all he felt was solid. Like stone, but not as cold.

The sound of pawsteps made Windygale look up. He spotted a stunning gray she-cat, stars seemingly twinkling in her fur as she walked. He listened to her carefully worded speech, nodding slowly and touching noses. A great weight was thrust upon his shoulders, and it seemed like it was crushing him. Crunching his bones and pressing his flesh together until he couldn’t bear it anymore. From afar, he heard the word “Guilt.” it took the tan furred Tom a moment to realize that he had said that. And he figured it out.

That was what guilt could do to you. Put a burden on your shoulders. So he needed to make the right descisions. With that, the great weight lifted from his shoulders. He panted, trying to recover. He hadn’t seen Dawnmist slip back into the void, but maybe that was his vision playing tricks on him. By the time he’d fully recovered, the she-cat was definitely gone. Hoping that she could see him, Windy stared into the inky void and nodded.

@RosePelt145

Last edited by vellichor; January 15th, 2019 at 05:55 AM.
Old January 16th, 2019, 03:53 PM
♡♡♡

Lostscar watched from the throngs of cats, patiently awaiting their turn, they smiled and nodded at Dawnmist as she took her place beside them before they began to slowly pad towards the soon to be leader, their brown fur was so dark it appeared black, so when the starlight sparkled around them, they appeared to be made of starry skies, they kept a steady smile on their maw. As they got closer to the deputy, the sad look in their eyes and scars all over their body was more visible, but over time they have grown proud of their flaws, their muscles rippled underneath their sleek , dark pelt as they moved, they stopped in front of the deputy. "Greetings, young one. I am Lostscar." they gave a brief nod. Short and brief was the way they spoke, they didn't tend to say more than needed. "With this life I give you good judgment. Use it well, so you make decisions you will not regret, and so you will punish fairly and with good reason. Use it to choose the right thing, even if it's hard." they lowered their massive head to touch noses with Windygale, closing their eyes before opening them and stepping back, and then, with a smile on their maw, they turned and disappeared in the throngs of StarClan cats.

@Sagittarius

♡ character page wip ♡
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Lostscar watched from the throngs of cats, patiently awaiting their turn, they smiled and nodded at Dawnmist as she took her place beside them before they began to slowly pad towards the soon to be leader, their brown fur was so dark it appeared black, so when the starlight sparkled around them, they appeared to be made of starry skies, they kept a steady smile on their maw. As they got closer to the deputy, the sad look in their eyes and scars all over their body was more visible, but over time they have grown proud of their flaws, their muscles rippled underneath their sleek , dark pelt as they moved, they stopped in front of the deputy. "Greetings, young one. I am Lostscar." they gave a brief nod. Short and brief was the way they spoke, they didn't tend to say more than needed. "With this life I give you good judgment. Use it well, so you make decisions you will not regret, and so you will punish fairly and with good reason. Use it to choose the right thing, even if it's hard." they lowered their massive head to touch noses with Windygale, closing their eyes before opening them and stepping back, and then, with a smile on their maw, they turned and disappeared in the throngs of StarClan cats.

@Sagittarius

A dark figure approached Windygale next. The feline seemed to be made of the night sky itself; Windy had a hard time distinguishing them from the starry background. He noticed various scars along the sleek cat's pelt, smiling to himself. He was honored that such an experienced StarClanner should give him one of his nine lives.

He dipped his head toward Lostscar, surprised at how large they were. His own amber eyes only met the nose of that cat. And he considered himself to be a large cat. 'Good judgment...' he repeated the words in his head as he reached up to touch noses with the larger feline. And he felt as if he was being pushed backward by a force stronger than he could even imagine. It was as if he was being pushed out of StarClan, out of his leadership position, he wasn't worthy. WHy did he think he could do this? He couldn't survive 3 more grueling lives. He could barely survive this one!

But as soon as it began, the force lifted. He didn't realize he had started crying until he felt the tears slip down his face. Quickly, he tried to cover them up before the next life-giver appeared.

@pomegranate

Old January 16th, 2019, 08:57 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

A dark figure approached Windygale next. The feline seemed to be made of the night sky itself; Windy had a hard time distinguishing them from the starry background. He noticed various scars along the sleek cat's pelt, smiling to himself. He was honored that such an experienced StarClanner should give him one of his nine lives.

He dipped his head toward Lostscar, surprised at how large they were. His own amber eyes only met the nose of that cat. And he considered himself to be a large cat. 'Good judgment...' he repeated the words in his head as he reached up to touch noses with the larger feline. And he felt as if he was being pushed backward by a force stronger than he could even imagine. It was as if he was being pushed out of StarClan, out of his leadership position, he wasn't worthy. WHy did he think he could do this? He couldn't survive 3 more grueling lives. He could barely survive this one!

But as soon as it began, the force lifted. He didn't realize he had started crying until he felt the tears slip down his face. Quickly, he tried to cover them up before the next life-giver appeared.

@pomegranate
Plumscorch, normally quiet even in Starclan, watched the cats trickle by without a word. He barely even noticed he was here, he could only think of the shaking in the world around him. Another leader, another life. Plumscorch felt that every life a leader was given was going to take a little bit from the giver, and Plumscorch could only feel pain for the cruel and unjust life the small tom had been given. When he watched the next cat leave, his eyes clouded over and he didn’t even notice it was his turn until he felt the awkward air tighten around him. They were waiting... but for who? Quaking, the black and white tom looked around in fear. It was his turn.
On starry paws made of air but heavy as stones, the small warrior aged tom padded forth to Windygale, soon to be Windystar. With a small, reserved smile, the tom greeted the taller tan cat. “I’m, my name is-“ He fumbled, then feeling heat flush to his face. He knew no one could see his embarrassment, but had he been alive his white patches would be tinted pink. “Plumscorch.” He said softly. It took a moment, but tiptoeing forward, the tom then reached up to nearly brush Windygale’s muzzle but halted a few inches away. “I give you this life for punishment. Every warrior will encounter a time where they must inflict pain upon their enemies and even those they love, but a leader will have to do it every day. Remember that not every clanmate is innocent, and no one should ever harm your clan and get away with it. Gaurd this life with every life you’ve been given, as until the day you come to join our ranks you will need to remain vigilant and...” Plumscorch trailed off, his voice cracking. He loved the clans so much, it was hard not to. However much he hated the cruel ways he couldn’t forget the clans and the majesty within them. He cut his speech to an end, and touched his nose to the near leader.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 18th, 2019, 06:37 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Plumscorch, normally quiet even in Starclan, watched the cats trickle by without a word. He barely even noticed he was here, he could only think of the shaking in the world around him. Another leader, another life. Plumscorch felt that every life a leader was given was going to take a little bit from the giver, and Plumscorch could only feel pain for the cruel and unjust life the small tom had been given. When he watched the next cat leave, his eyes clouded over and he didn’t even notice it was his turn until he felt the awkward air tighten around him. They were waiting... but for who? Quaking, the black and white tom looked around in fear. It was his turn.
On starry paws made of air but heavy as stones, the small warrior aged tom padded forth to Windygale, soon to be Windystar. With a small, reserved smile, the tom greeted the taller tan cat. “I’m, my name is-“ He fumbled, then feeling heat flush to his face. He knew no one could see his embarrassment, but had he been alive his white patches would be tinted pink. “Plumscorch.” He said softly. It took a moment, but tiptoeing forward, the tom then reached up to nearly brush Windygale’s muzzle but halted a few inches away. “I give you this life for punishment. Every warrior will encounter a time where they must inflict pain upon their enemies and even those they love, but a leader will have to do it every day. Remember that not every clanmate is innocent, and no one should ever harm your clan and get away with it. Gaurd this life with every life you’ve been given, as until the day you come to join our ranks you will need to remain vigilant and...” Plumscorch trailed off, his voice cracking. He loved the clans so much, it was hard not to. However much he hated the cruel ways he couldn’t forget the clans and the majesty within them. He cut his speech to an end, and touched his nose to the near leader.

The next cat seemed to take a bit more time than usual. This gave the tan tom more time to wipe away the evidence he had been crying, and that’s exactly what he did. And as he took his paw down, emotions back in check, he saw another small cat emerge from the void-like blackness. This feline seemed hesitant... nervous? Oh, no. Her really didn’t want to make any cat nervous. If anything, Windygale should be the one with nerves. But that didn’t matter. He relaxed his stance a little, tried to flatten his poofy fur, so anything to ease the cat.

Okay, he thought he had it figured out. Perhaps the cat was nervous because this was a large task? If that, there was nothing he could do but watch and pay attention to ease the feline. Plumscorch walked very close to him, and he almost took a half-stap backwards out of surprise. He was even more surprised when the life happened to be one of punishment. Still, the tall feline listened and nodded, thinking things like ‘...Every day...?’ and ‘...but some clanmates may be innocent...?’. Before he knew it, the speech was over and his vision blurred. He saw cats killing, cats harming, and evil. ‘No...’ he thought weakly to himself. ’it... it could be a mistake... we don’t know!’

“No. Windystar, this is what happens when you let traitorous acts go unpunished. A Clan full of murderers, rogues, and evil.” A booming voice hissed in his ear, it was too loud. Everything was too loud. The screeching, the yowls of triumph. It was all too much. The stench of blood overwhelmed him. He squeezed his eyes shut, willing the life to go away. And it did. When he opened his eyes, he was alone once more. He breathed heavily, knowing that that was a life he needed.

@candy cane