Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old February 19th, 2024, 08:15 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Polycule Kit Finder!

Hello everyone!

Me and @TheLostAmongTheStars have a group of mates who are having kits soon!

AzaeleaBlood: Roleplayed by @/Ladiebugg, The birthing parent. A white and red-brown she with yellow eyes

MorningMimic: Roleplayed by @/Ladiebugg, One of the fathers. A grey tabby tom with orange eyes

SharkHail: Roleplayed by @/TheLongAmongTheStars, One of the fathers. A short haired, black mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes

___

I'm planning on a litter of 2-5 kits. I will be buying the Baby Boomer purrk because I'm impatient.

Kit 1: SedgeKit @indiebee
Kit 2: GingerKit @
willooowfeather

Kit 3: MyrtleKit @Streamtail
Kit 4: OwlKit @SomePerson
Kit 5: BatKit @Starii

___

There is no form, but please mention @Ladiebugg and @TheLostAmongTheStars

Last edited by Ladiebugg; February 27th, 2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:14 PM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Polycule Kit Finder!

Hello! I'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I wanted to start out with a kit and would love to join the little poly family! I plan on staying relatively active and only using one character for the foreseeable future, so you can expect a high level of commitment to this little kit.

Kit Concept -

Sedgekit
white tom with small red blotches along spine, with red, abnormally small front paws
bashful and humble, with quiet determination to be a good clan cat. somewhat curious, though often hesitant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sedgekit.jpg (13.2 KB, 6 views)
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:30 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.

G I N G E R K I T
gingerkit - gingerpaw - gingerbite

Gingerkit is a self-assured, self-claimed Warrior Extraordinaire; she's always going around telling whoever stops and listens to her for half a second that she'll be the greatest warrior that's ever lived and that will ever live again. She wants to blaze the path of warriorship like no cat's ever done - be a true expert in all things Cat. The great and powerful Gingerkit, the likes of which this side of the Clans have yet to see.

Be recognized by StarClan themselves as one of the greats - no, no - THE greatest.

Her downfall?

She's the runt. Gingerkit is often sickly as a kit and is typically weaker as a result. Her dream is often bashed by reality and she tends to push through it only to end up in a weaker state. She was born with a compromised immune system and she can't handle a lot of fighting without getting tired.

Will this hothead of a daughter achieve her dream or will it go down like a bird snatched from the air by a hunter? Only time can tell.

@TheLostAmongTheStars // @Ladiebugg

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!

Last edited by willooowfeather; February 23rd, 2024 at 09:20 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:30 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit is a very mature and caring little molly, helping anyone she thinks may need a little 'push.' She is OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder), so she really can't stand the sight of anything out of place or in disarray. Myrtlekit is what you call overly helpful, if she thinks you need help then she will help you. She would definitely be the big sister of the litter, annoying her siblings to death about any little thing (like 'there's a leaf in your pelt!' or 'get away from that mud this instant!'). Despite all this, she is very mature, taking care of others with care the equivalent to a mother's. She is obviously very cleanly, she wouldn't be caught dead with a speck of dirt on her pelt. As a kit, she'll probably freak out if she gets dirty and burst into tears.

Myrtlekit is a red-brown and grey tortoiseshell molly with orange eyes and a semi-long haired pelt. She is petite, and despite being the first-born (hopefully) she is in fact quite small.

Thank you for your consideration!

@Ladiebugg | @TheLostAmongTheStars

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 23rd, 2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:07 PM

Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiebee View Post
Hello! I'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I wanted to start out with a kit and would love to join the little poly family! I plan on staying relatively active and only using one character for the foreseeable future, so you can expect a high level of commitment to this little kit.

Kit Concept -

Sedgekit
white tom with small red blotches along spine, with red, abnormally small front paws
bashful and humble, with quiet determination to be a good clan cat. somewhat curious, though often hesitant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post

G I N G E R K I T
gingerkit - gingerpaw - gingerbite

Gingerkit is a self-assured, self-claimed Warrior Extraordinaire; she's always going around telling whoever stops and listens to her for half a second that she'll be the greatest warrior that's ever lived and that will ever live again. She wants to blaze the path of warriorship like no cat's ever done - be a true expert in all things Cat. The great and powerful Gingerkit, the likes of which this side of the Clans have yet to see.

Be recognized by StarClan themselves as one of the greats - no, no - THE greatest.

Her downfall?

She's the runt. Gingerkit is often sickly as a kit and is typically weaker as a result. Her dream is often bashed by reality and she tends to push through it only to end up in a weaker state. She was born with a compromised immune system and she can't handle a lot of fighting without getting tired.

Will this hothead of a daughter achieve her dream or will it go down like a bird snatched from the air by a hunter? Only time can tell.

@TheLostAmongTheStars // @Ladiebugg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit is a very mature and caring little molly, helping anyone she thinks may need a little 'push.' She is OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder), so she really can't stand the sight of anything out of place or in disarray. Myrtlekit is what you call overly helpful, if she thinks you need help then she will help you. She would definitely be the big sister of the litter, annoying her siblings to death about any little thing (like 'there's a leaf in your pelt!' or 'get away from that mud this instant!'). Despite all this, she is very mature, taking care of others with care the equivalent to a mother's. She is obviously very cleanly, she wouldn't be caught dead with a speck of dirt on her pelt. As a kit, she'll probably freak out if she gets dirty and burst into tears.

Myrtlekit is a red-brown and grey tortoiseshell molly with orange eyes and a semi-long haired pelt. She is petite, and despite being the first-born (hopefully) she is in fact quite small.

Thank you for your consideration!

@Ladiebugg | @TheLostAmongTheStars

Me and Lost love your applications! All y'all are accepted! I'll probably give the finder a few more days before calling it and setting up a 'birth' thread!
Old February 25th, 2024, 06:45 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

Me and Lost love your applications! All y'all are accepted! I'll probably give the finder a few more days before calling it and setting up a 'birth' thread!
Yay!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:02 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

. . . . . ╰──╮彡 Owl'Kit 彡 ╭──╯ . . . . .
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ | 0 moons | RiverClan kit | She/Her, female | ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"........."

Introducing Owl'Kit! The runt of the litter, and the quietest. She has a case of mutism, she can't talk, this is also neurological because- idk. She may seem a little weird at first (Maybe she might be but shhh), but she isn't actually that bad. Owlkit is a sucker for fun, and a mischief mastermind. Shes eager to go do everything with her siblings, and hates being treated like a baby. If someone is doing something, she will know who and what they're doing. Owlkit is a light brown she-cat with a darker back and a much brighter chest and underbelly, and orange eyes. Her body language is more complicated than a normal cat, since she has to use her body to communicate with others.

Was going for a gal thats just really chill 'n quiet :3

i had this lying around and did smth with it

@Ladiebugg @TheLostAmongTheStars

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!

Last edited by Myling; February 28th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 10:59 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
Yay! I'm excited

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:34 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Heya! So I haven't created a kit yet; but I am really interested in this theme, so I was wondering if I can get a spot for a kit I WILL be creating (if I get a yes from you) he will be starting from a kit and will be roleplayed actively, I assure you that much! Hope you would like to pick my future to be character

Introducing...
BATKIT!
He is a short haired blackish grey tom with bright yellow eyes and unique folded ears; here is a reference picture of how he will look.

If he gets selected I will be creating a personality; but the gist of it is he is a beautiful, sleek tom whom is extremely loyal to his clan; moreover his siblings and parents; he will literally kill if someone messes with his siblings. If he gets picked and becomes the eldest of the batch he would act like an elder brother to all his siblings looking out for them; I wouldn't say he is mature but he is stubborn; and protective!

@Ladiebugg

Last edited by Starii; February 27th, 2024 at 05:40 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post
. . . . . ╰──╮彡 Owl'Kit 彡 ╭──╯ . . . . .
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ | 0 moons | RiverClan kit | She/Her, female | ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"........."

Introducing Owl'Kit! The runt of the litter, and the quietest. She has a case of severe selective mutism, she'll only talk when she's alone, only to herself. She may seem a little creepy at first, which she is, but when you get to understand her movements and wide collection of expressions, she isn't too bad. Owl'Kit is a norwegian forest cat, her pelt is brown, with darker smoke patterns and some white splotches here and there, she has almost-gray amber eyes. Shes a violent and ruthless playfighter, and is amazing at it, too. She has a low amount of affection and platonic like towards those around her, but maybe she'll choose one or two of her parents or siblings, and dislike the others.

Sorta going for a creepy and cold lil gal who nobody likes to be around. And she's just completely fine with it and goes along.

@Ladiebugg @TheLostAmongTheStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
Heya! So I haven't created a kit yet; but I am really interested in this theme, so I was wondering if I can get a spot for a kit I WILL be creating (if I get a yes from you) he will be starting from a kit and will be roleplayed actively, I assure you that much! Hope you would like to pick my future to be character

Introducing...
BATKIT!
He is a short haired blackish grey tom with bright yellow eyes and unique folded ears; here is a reference picture of how he will look.

If he gets selected I will be creating a personality; but the gist of it is he is a beautiful, sleek tom whom is extremely loyal to his clan; moreover his siblings and parents; he will literally kill if someone messes with his siblings. If he gets picked and becomes the eldest of the batch he would act like an elder brother to all his siblings looking out for them; I wouldn't say he is mature but he is stubborn; and protective!

@Ladiebugg

Yall are accepted! I'll set up the birth thread and purchase baby boomer soon! Thanks yall!