Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 03:24 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Mantiskit's finder.

Hey everyone! Just found out Mantiskit wasn't accepted to the kit finder I applied her to so since I had fallen in love with her I decided to just submit her to the allegiances. After all she was my idea so I don't see why I can't use her even thought she wasn't accepted. She's not going to be exactly the same she would have been had she been accepted because of different circumstances, thought her basic character will remain the same. She also may not look the same. Mantispaw is an orange she-cat with a white face and yellow-green heterchromia. She is very quiet and reserved, rarely speaking and when she does speak she rarely says more than a few words at a time. She is quite intelligent, though few cats know and is always observing everything. She is somewhat of a natural leader, though she doesn't always show it. She always listens and is extremely mature for her age. She can be quite overprotective and is loving, kind, supportive, and understanding, always ready to be a shoulder to cry on if somebody needs it. She is very independent, and as she is used to fending for herself since she has had to since her parents died when she was barely a moon old she doesn't know how to accept or ask for help. She can also be a perfectionist, often getting upset at herself if she can't get something just right. Mantiskit has a speech impediment which prevents her from being able to pronounce more difficult sounds. She will likely outgrow her speech impediment sometime near apprenticehood or in her early apprenticehood. She is extremely self-conscious about it, causing her to avoid any words with sounds she can't pronounce like the plague. She is currently six moons old and is in ThunderClan.
Roles. Littermates, Ivykit @/frozen reign and Pinekit @/Goldenabyss 2/2. Closed now that she's an apprentice.
Adopted younger siblings. 0/unlimited She might still be young herself, but Mantispaw would definitely take in orphaned or abandoned kits.
Bullies. 0/unlimited. Cats, probably other apprentices who bully her. Maybe they know about her speech impediment. Maybe they bully her because she's an orphan. Maybe they bully her because she's so quiet. Maybe they bully her because she's different and doesn't fit in. Maybe you have another reason for them to bully her. Maybe they don't even have a real reason for bullying her. Go wild!
Friends. Butterflykit @/ravenswings Poppykit @/Estelle Bumblekit @/batt Slugkit me Porcupinekit me 5/unlimited. Cats she's close to and at LEAST a bit protective of. Can be any age and rank. Go wild!
Future crush/possible mate. A cat that she develops a crush on during apprenticehood. Would be at LEAST a bit protective of. If in ThunderClan for now they would just be friends, thought them being kithood friends is not necessary if they are both in ThunderClan. If not they would probably meet at a gathering when they were apprentices. Preferably a kit. Depending on how the roleplays go, they may become Mantiskit's future mate or they may not. Must be male since Mantiskit is straight, preferably AMAB if they become mates so they can have biological kits. Otherwise go wild!
Other. Anything you can think of! Go wild!
Form. (Just leave anything blank that doesn't apply to your cat)
Name.
Gender.
Appearance.
Personality.
Age.
Rank.
Clan.
List any plot ideas. (If none leave blank)
Role wanted.
If bully why are they bullying her. (Go wild! The reason does not even have to be a good reason.)
If crush what is their relationship like during kithood if your cat is in ThunderClan? (Can be anything. Your cat can even bully her)
Other.
Mention me. @Katiethewolfchild
You can make your own form, or even not use one if you want to as long as you include all of the information on the form.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 21st, 2024 at 11:17 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:08 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Default Re: Mantiskit's finder.

Bump
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 31st, 2023, 10:51 AM

Bump....
Old January 1st, 2024, 09:00 AM

Sad bump.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:24 AM

Very sad bump.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 11:08 AM

Somebody please apply. Mantiskit needs relationships.
Old January 4th, 2024, 02:31 PM

Please apply!
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:17 PM

Somebody please apply. Mantiskit needs some relationships.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Name. Poppykit.
Gender. Female, She/Her.
Appearance. Patched tabby with hazel eyes.
Personality. On her site, click on the name above!
Age. Currently 5 moons (age on her page is a little outdated ahah).
Rank. Kit.
Clan. ThunderClan.
List any plot ideas. None currently, but open to anything!!
Role wanted. Possible friend!
Other. c:
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Name. Poppykit.
Gender. Female, She/Her.
Appearance. Patched tabby with hazel eyes.
Personality. On her site, click on the name above!
Age. Currently 5 moons (age on her page is a little outdated ahah).
Rank. Kit.
Clan. ThunderClan.
List any plot ideas. None currently, but open to anything!!
Role wanted. Possible friend!
Other. c:
Accepted!