Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:54 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 04:49 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Seastones

Elmpaw heaved a sigh in relief as he reached the Seastones. I just needed to get out of Riverclan camp, I'm Shadowclan...This storm has changed me so much. Why aren't I logically or sensible anymore, I use to think I was fearless? Elmpaw puzzled. Before the storm. Elmpaw was the apprentice trying to solve problems and thought he had no sense of fear. He could remain calm while a badger was in camp or a fox was attacking his brother he could stay in the tree and calmly tell his brother what to do, his heart didn't even start pounding while doing that. He also didn't understand goofing off, romanance or fun. Yet in the flood he fell in love with a young she-cat during the flood and was goofing around with Gingerpaw and Dungpaw while traveling towards Riverclan and while in Riverclan he felt terrorized of every Riverclanner. He hated his change. Dungpaw got braver and I became a coward...no fair...well that's life I guess.. he wasn't thinking logically part of him wanted to end his life right then and now...Maybe in Starclan I'll be back to my old self...but what if I'm not and my brother is so happy with his change I can't bring him back to his old self. What if I'm not back to my old self then, that'd be a waste of my life...I could save Dungpaw the misery of sorrow by telling him I'm leaving the clan to become a kittypet and then after he waves me off and believes I'm walking to the twoleg place then I can kill myself...I'll give it a moon to see if I adjust to being like this atleast...giving my lack of logic and sense of fear a shot at life, I mean, love Could be fun, I guess...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Greenpaw slunked over I'm early, don't stress they'll be here soon, and if someone else shows up, I'm just here to get space. Yellowpaw got held back...
Redpaw slipped out of the shrub," RAWR!" He hissed aggressively

Greenpaw lurched his heart pounding," THIS ISN'T FUNNY REDPAW!" He gasped heaving.

Redpaw smirked," I know, but you're reaction kills me every time."

Greenpaw shrugged," So where's Purplepaw and Pinkpaw?"

Redpaw smirked," Yellowpaw?"

Greenpaw sighed," Held up with apprentice duties."

Redpaw cackled," Pinkpaw is being lectured on fishing in Thunderclan and Purplepaw is waiting for her..."

Orangepaw, from the older litter arrived," FOXDUNG!" He spat," I hate this clan! It's so fleabrained!"

Redpaw scowled," Shadowclan must seriously suck then if you're not fighting or able to pull pranks..."

Orangepaw raised an eyebrow," Not that. This Starclan thing, then the elders and kits eat first, the warriors do not kill, the entire warriorcode is a piece of foxdung!"

Redpaw shrugged," Yeah, The warriorcode sucks, and Starclan's fake, but you can fight others and pretend to suck at hunting so you get fed without earning it."

Orangepaw blinked," I'm a kittypet! I don't fight nor do I hunt or patrol! I bask in the sun and eat! Besides I want normal kittypet food!"

Redpaw's eyes twitched and he said nothing.

Greenpaw meowed carefully," Have you tried rabbit, if you prefer it you can join Windclan, they focus more on running than hunting and fighting."

Redpaw snorted,"Weak."

Orangepaw scowled," Bluepaw needs me and rabbit is foul."

Bluepaw entered," I got lost, sorry. No one out-does me! I'm the toughest apprentice out there!"

Redpaw snarled," You don't remember I'm better!"

Bluepaw paused," We'll battle at the end of this meeting."

Yellowpaw arrived," I'm here, sorry those elders stories take forever!"

Orangepaw spat," That's another thing I hate!"

Yellowpaw shrugged," I don't mind them, and can everyone calm down, so that Purplepaw and Pinkpaw don't thing we're savage rouges now that there approaching!" She shouted

Everyone was silently looking at eachother.

Pinkpaw smiled," Hello! I'm here! Sorry I was fishing!"

Purplepaw snorted," You also swim. I'm suprised you haven't joined Riverclan."

Everyone,but Pinkpaw laughed.

Pinkpaw objected," Thunderclan saved me, besides I need you Purplepaw!"

Redpaw snarled," I don't matter eh?"

Pinkpaw sighed," No. You do. You're just not as calm as her."

Orangepaw smirked," I hate Shadowclan, but from staying in Riverclan camp you're insane wanting to join Riverclan."

Bluepaw nodded," Yeah."

Yellowpaw sighed," It'll be lonely,but you do you."

Greenpaw scowled," Fish, okay..."

They bickered all night and learned nothing new of there parents before leaving at moonhigh.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Panic
Ferretpaw slowed to a pace where he trotted next to the young Shiverpaw, not wanting to act like he was controlling their whole journey. “We’ll be the best warriors the clan has ever seen by far.” He remarked with a warm purr stirring in his throat as he agreed with the apprentice beside him. The sky was still rather dark above them as they headed through the edge of the forest, their paws brushing over softened green grass and loose dirt with each step that they took. “Thanks for coming with me on this journey, Shiverpaw.” Ferretpaw decided to say to them, “You have to be one of my only friends that I have, but you’ve also been the greatest too. I can tell that we’ll have a great time together out here.” He said this with a small smile on his maw as they drew closer to the Seastones.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Panic
Ferretpaw slowed to a pace where he trotted next to the young Shiverpaw, not wanting to act like he was controlling their whole journey. “We’ll be the best warriors the clan has ever seen by far.” He remarked with a warm purr stirring in his throat as he agreed with the apprentice beside him. The sky was still rather dark above them as they headed through the edge of the forest, their paws brushing over softened green grass and loose dirt with each step that they took. “Thanks for coming with me on this journey, Shiverpaw.” Ferretpaw decided to say to them, “You have to be one of my only friends that I have, but you’ve also been the greatest too. I can tell that we’ll have a great time together out here.” He said this with a small smile on his maw as they drew closer to the Seastones.
[Sorry I took so long! I've been incredibly busy.
]
Shiverpaw smiled a bit as well. "You're one of mine too..." They trailed off for a moment, searching for words. "You're welcome!" Their voice was bright and chipper. "It's an adventure, right? We'll have fun, and come back as Windclan's greatest warriors!" The two soon padded up to Seastones, where the silver apprentice stopped for a moment. This is where the Clans meet on the night of the full moon... It's so big!

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[Sorry I took so long! I've been incredibly busy.
]
Shiverpaw smiled a bit as well. "You're one of mine too..." They trailed off for a moment, searching for words. "You're welcome!" Their voice was bright and chipper. "It's an adventure, right? We'll have fun, and come back as Windclan's greatest warriors!" The two soon padded up to Seastones, where the silver apprentice stopped for a moment. This is where the Clans meet on the night of the full moon... It's so big!
[ It's okay! I've been busy too. ]
“Of course, it’s an adventure!” The dark-furred apprentice exclaimed with a proud purr, “We will see so many things that the other apprentices in our clan merely dream of seeing!” With that, Ferretpaw gave a slightly amused chuckle, a happy smile present on his maw as they headed along. After a few moments of walking in silence, they came across the mighty Seastones, where all the clans gathered together as one. As Shiverpaw halted beside him to look upon this, he did as well, amazement and pure awe sparkling within his amber-hued gaze. “Who knows?” He mentioned to his dear friend, lightly nudging him, “Maybe you’ll be up there someday, as leader of Windclan.” He said with another purr rumbling in his throat with each word that he now spoke. “You’d be a great leader, Shiverstar,” Ferretpaw added, his tail twitching behind him as the moonlight seemed to shine upon their pelts now.
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:16 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Shallowskip' she paws prickled with excitement. She had escaped, no, left, SkyClan territory for some just plain alone time. Since she felt like she'd been contained in the SkyClan territory so long, Shallowskip just wanted to get out. Since she didn't want to leave Clan territory, the female joust decided to keep it to Seastones. It was a nice place, and she felt relaxed as she sat below a large sycamore tree, her tail tip flicking back and forth slowly.

Sorry it was so choppy, @CandyFlossCat
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip' she paws prickled with excitement. She had escaped, no, left, SkyClan territory for some just plain alone time. Since she felt like she'd been contained in the SkyClan territory so long, Shallowskip just wanted to get out. Since she didn't want to leave Clan territory, the female joust decided to keep it to Seastones. It was a nice place, and she felt relaxed as she sat below a large sycamore tree, her tail tip flicking back and forth slowly.

Sorry it was so choppy, @CandyFlossCat
(ah no problem)
Tigerslash, a lean, dark brown Toyger, walked to the Seastones. He needed to get away from his Clanmates for a bit. He saw a flash of fur, ears flicking back as he narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" He spat. He'd come here for solitude, and now some cat was here. Her scent was of SkyClan, definitely someone he'd never seen before. He was ready to defend himself if she attacked. Tigerslash wasn't going to be pushed around or be thought of as defenseless by a SkyClan cat.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(ah no problem)
Tigerslash, a lean, dark brown Toyger, walked to the Seastones. He needed to get away from his Clanmates for a bit. He saw a flash of fur, ears flicking back as he narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" He spat. He'd come here for solitude, and now some cat was here. Her scent was of SkyClan, definitely someone he'd never seen before. He was ready to defend himself if she attacked. Tigerslash wasn't going to be pushed around or be thought of as defenseless by a SkyClan cat.
Shallowskip froze, her tail stopping mid-flick. Her breath fought in her throat; another cat was here. Getting to her paws, she padded from between the roots and approached the tom, a guarded look on her face. She had never seen this tom before, but he didn't look friendly. She tried to minimize her limp so as not to seem weak to the powerful warrior.

"I'm not trespassing." The she-cat meowed instinctively, forcing the fur to lie flat along her spine. It had prickled with uneasiness, and her eyes glimmered dully in the dark. Parting her jaws, Shallowskip drew in his scent. What was a ShadowClan cat doing here? She paused. Well, she though. Maybe he's just getting some freedom, like her.

She blinked in embarrassment. She hadn't even answered his question!
"Shallowskip." She meowed quietly, looking up at him with curiosity. She wanted to say 'Who are you, but instead, what came out wasn't the same.
"What are you?" She hadn't realized what she was saying wasn't what she meant, and waited for his reply, scuffing one small paw in the dust.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip froze, her tail stopping mid-flick. Her breath fought in her throat; another cat was here. Getting to her paws, she padded from between the roots and approached the tom, a guarded look on her face. She had never seen this tom before, but he didn't look friendly. She tried to minimize her limp so as not to seem weak to the powerful warrior.

"I'm not trespassing." The she-cat meowed instinctively, forcing the fur to lie flat along her spine. It had prickled with uneasiness, and her eyes glimmered dully in the dark. Parting her jaws, Shallowskip drew in his scent. What was a ShadowClan cat doing here? She paused. Well, she though. Maybe he's just getting some freedom, like her.

She blinked in embarrassment. She hadn't even answered his question!
"Shallowskip." She meowed quietly, looking up at him with curiosity. She wanted to say 'Who are you, but instead, what came out wasn't the same.
"What are you?" She hadn't realized what she was saying wasn't what she meant, and waited for his reply, scuffing one small paw in the dust.
Tigerslash blinked as she turned. He should have stayed quiet, possibly, but that'd be weird. Just sneaking up upon someone. Tigerslash continued that creepy and stalker-like, so he had to say something at first! What if this cat was hostile? Or looking for someone? Or had some sort of thing involving Seastones? Or maybe she was here for the same reason as him, to escape camp for a bit.

"I know. It's basically open territory here, in my eyes." He mewed in reply. He chuckled slightly, though he felt a pang of guilt for starting off so hostile. The scent of SkyClan, different than his (pine), bathed his tongue and radiated from her. He was definite she was SkyClan, no questions needed. Unless she was just a fan of their territory. No, that was mouse-brained, he regretted that thought.

Shallowskip. That was an interesting name, it was..peaceful, almost. Assuming she'd just stumbled over her words, he flicked his tail. "Tigerslash." He mewed, dipping his head, eyes glowing with amusement at her little slip.
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Tigerslash blinked as she turned. He should have stayed quiet, possibly, but that'd be weird. Just sneaking up upon someone. Tigerslash continued that creepy and stalker-like, so he had to say something at first! What if this cat was hostile? Or looking for someone? Or had some sort of thing involving Seastones? Or maybe she was here for the same reason as him, to escape camp for a bit.

"I know. It's basically open territory here, in my eyes." He mewed in reply. He chuckled slightly, though he felt a pang of guilt for starting off so hostile. The scent of SkyClan, different than his (pine), bathed his tongue and radiated from her. He was definite she was SkyClan, no questions needed. Unless she was just a fan of their territory. No, that was mouse-brained, he regretted that thought.

Shallowskip. That was an interesting name, it was..peaceful, almost. Assuming she'd just stumbled over her words, he flicked his tail. "Tigerslash." He mewed, dipping his head, eyes glowing with amusement at her little slip.
Shallowskip gave a nod, relaxing her shoulders as he himself seemed to relax his posture. She was glad the tom hadn't attacked her; as he said, it was open land. Seastones belonged to no cat. She had wondered how I thought was possible that she had encountered another cat; often when she came to Seastones, and it wasn't a gathering evening, she was alone.

She drew in the scent of pines, appreciating the sweet tang. The pines were always so neat smelling; similar slightly to her own leafy smell. Shallowskip gave a small nod as Tigerslash gave his name. A worry crease appeared on her orange tabby forehead. Why did he look so...weird? Was- oh no! She said something wrong. Quickly recalling what Shen had actually said, Shallowskip blinked. Oops. That was a mistake.

"That's a nice name." She meowed slowly, making sure she got her words correct. "Um...I don't be meant to be rude...but I never encountered another cat here when it's not gathering time. Not that I regret meeting you. I was just curious why." Wow. She sounded very weird. Shallowskip flattened her ears. Usually, she wasn't this flustered.