Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old January 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Fox managed to not remark on where they might have CO!e Frome,clans,born hear,or kittypet.to him it did not matter.he simply watched in silence
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{ @KitKat12 @Nighty @NightWarrior4Life @JaxenAmethyst @Moonfang @narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.
Broken imitated a smile towards Forest as he watched the trainee from a distance, her face filled with the joyous sensation of leaving the rank in which has no respect, only mockery. She doesn't seem proud to have me as her mentor, only to finally be a Dusk Syndicate Trainee. He observed, staring into her orbs which had been widened with excitement. He padded over to her and simply sat down, his tail lay flat on the ground. He shot an over-looking glance at Forest before switching his gaze and staring into the sky. He smirked. "Dusk has come... It's time." He murmured to himself, before returning the hard gaze he had given her before. Staring into her eyes -the passageway to anyone's soul- had given him information no cat would want to share. The dark-coated, black tom could tell when any cat was sad, even if they had a large smile on their face, but he wouldn't go comfort them. He wasn't much for that. Instead, he'd leave them to grieve.

Turtle smirked, over-filled with the tingle she had gotten when she became an apprentice in ThunderClan. Her white pelt had grown excessively fluffy over the time she has been here. The only thing that hadn't changed was her piercing green olive-toned eyes that pierced into the souls of the utmost of secretive cats, which she seemed to achieve from Broken, the one who'd taken her from ThunderClan. She silently thanked him.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 27th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
{ @KitKat12 @Nighty @NightWarrior4Life @JaxenAmethyst @Moonfang @narwhalgirliv - I should've posted this earlier, sorry!}

Halite bounded up into the Dusk Syndicate mound, with pride twitching through his facial expressions and a twitching in his paws. Today, he would conduct his first few ceremonies, for the abundance of kits, trainees, and the like.

The tom cleared his throat and began speaking. "Cats of the Dusk Syndicate, I am going to conduct a ceremony." He made a mental note to have a better, properly defined introduction next time. One that would captivate his audience more, so they wouldn't be bored to death.

"Come forwards: Thistle, Forest, Singe, Amya, Fleck, Aria, and Turtle." There was a pause. "Thistle, Fleck, Aria, and Singe, you will now become a member of the DS." The silver-pelted tom nodded at the two of them. Especially Singe, who seemed more than worthy.

"Forest, and Amya, you two will become trainees. Forest, your trainer is Broken; Amya, yours is Ajax."

"And Turtle, you will become a fully-fledged hunter of the Dusk Syndicate. Thank you to all." His words were serious, but they revealed pride.

"On a last high note, I would like to appoint two guards. Patchy and Zira." He nodded swiftly, because it wasn't every day where a guard ceremony was taking place. But after all, he needed more strong allies to take charge. They should be fine.
"It's a start..." Fleck muttered as he stepped forward with a grin. "So...we didn't need to have tests after all?" Aria spoke up "calm down...we will be ranked soon enough." The white and black patched Tom spoke softly to his mate and friend.
(Sorry if I seemed like I was bugging you and sorry for the confusion XD)
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox managed to not remark on where they might have CO!e Frome,clans,born hear,or kittypet.to him it did not matter.he simply watched in silence
"Check it out, fox! We're members now! You should sign up too..." Aria padded over to her best friend and licked his shoulder respectfully.
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:42 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

@Nighty
Patchy nodded with pride, here gaze going from Halite to the new members. That cat, Singe, looked particularly familiar, a familiar scent washing over her, but it wasn't his, it was someone, else's.
Old January 28th, 2017, 08:41 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

A grey and white pelted cat sat with her head high, proud to be a Dusk Syndicate member. Thistle threw a glance at the surrounding cats. She didn't care about any of them, she just wanted to get an idea of her 'fellow members.' Thistle stretched and then started cleaning her grey and white fur, silently observing the other cats. Her sharp blue gaze flitted from one cat to another, noting every little detail. Looking up at the sky, she wondered if her mother was up there. No, she told herself. 'Starclan' doesn't exist. Dead cats don't watch over you. Besides, your mother would not want to watch you, you poor excuse for a cat. Rage filled her. Blood, screeching, blue eyes like her own glaring up at her as blood flowed from the cat's throat. Settling down, the new member of the Dusk Syndicate slowly calmed down, her ice blue eyes glaring at every cat. All the cats who could betray her. Swallowing a growl, she scratched at the ground with one long, sharp claw.
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:

Zira smiled evily as Halite appointed her guard. She hyper, sporadic she-cat laughed and bounded up to Halite. "Wonderful choice, yes. So, have you seen Onyx by any chance?" she asked. She smiled and rose her head, wondering if the tom had heard about his travels to SkyClan, but little did they ALL know, Onyx wasn't coming back.

{Otay heh uh... well.... issue... Halite won't be able to punish onyx cause..... he wont really.... remember... them... ^^"}
{x}

Last edited by monfang; January 28th, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Singe glanced coolly at the other cats around him. He kept his gaze calm, level and secretive. He wasn't exposing anything about his past, nor did he want to. The young Savannah tom, his tan pelt laced over with black spots and multiple scars. It was blatantly obvious that he had been through a lot. But he would never admit directly to that. He had come here, with his family to start anew. To leave behind his old life, his past, his birth family. He wanted none of that anymore. It was the reason he had changed his name, the reason he had moved here, brought by Hannibal. He was beginning to become comfortable here, and as his cold harsh yellow eyes rested dutifully on Halite, he took a breath of relief. That was it. He was part of the Dusk Syndicate now. He would not go back to the old Clans, he didn't want to. This was his chance to do things right and correct his mistakes.

Amya watched, her vibrant yellow hues shining brightly. She had waited a long time for this moment and now it was finally here. Her fluffed out her lengthy brown and gray muddled pelt and fluffed her short stump of a tail. She was filled with pride. Finally at last she would become a trainee. Her eyes flicked to the sky. She didn't believe in Starclan, like the bizarre Clan cats, but she knew there had to be something after death. Look Cole, I made it. If only you could have been here too. she thought silently, remembering her father telling her that her brother had been weak, too weak too survive. Therefore she had to face life and its forces alone, but she couldn't help wondering what it might be like if he was here.

Forest smiled up and Halite, she smile small and closed off. She sat eagerly at her fathers paws. Her black pelts stood out harshly against Singe's tan chest fur, his pelt being almost opposite of hers. She didn't care if she looked like him, just as long as she could be successful like him. She had heard the stories her mother Sorrel had told her about, when they had battled Dapplestar, the Wkndclan leader and killed her, discarding one of her lives. She was proud of her father and mother, she couldn't have asked for better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Broken imitated a smile towards Forest as he watched the trainee from a distance, her face filled with the joyous sensation of leaving the rank in which has no respect, only mockery. She doesn't seem proud to have me as her mentor, only to finally be a Dusk Syndicate Trainee. He observed, staring into her orbs which had been widened with excitement. He padded over to her and simply sat down, his tail lay flat on the ground. He shot an over-looking glance at Forest before switching his gaze and staring into the sky. He smirked. "Dusk has come... It's time." He murmured to himself, before returning the hard gaze he had given her before. Staring into her eyes -the passageway to anyone's soul- had given him information no cat would want to share. The dark-coated, black tom could tell when any cat was sad, even if they had a large smile on their face, but he wouldn't go comfort them. He wasn't much for that. Instead, he'd leave them to grieve.
Forest smiled briefly as she heard the announcement if her Trainers name. The young she cat was learning the way of the Syndicate rather quickly, taking it up like a second nature. Of course though, she hadn't learned much about normal clan codes, as it was different during her time there. She understood that her father was considered an evil ruler, one who tormented the Clan, but she didn't believe so. She believed that he might have done different things to get his way, but she thought he had good intentions. And that was enough for her. She stretched up and pushed her black muzzle into her fathers tan chest fur, nuzzling him lightly. She wasn't a kit anymore, free to make some decisions for herself. She enjoyed the thought of that. Politely she dipped her head to Halite and made her way over to the cat named Broken who was announced as her Trainer. She gave a somewhat nervous smile, but she tried to make herself appear confident and unafraid. It was just something that the cat had in his eyes that unnerved her. She sat down without a word, her eyes fixed ahead. She would need to think and outsmart this cat if she wanted to figure him out. She would not let herself be pushed around and confused by some cat she didn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
@Nighty
Patchy nodded with pride, here gaze going from Halite to the new members. That cat, Singe, looked particularly familiar, a familiar scent washing over her, but it wasn't his, it was someone, else's.
Singe's yellow gaze flicked around the clearing, over his new Clanmates. No, not Clan mates, this was the Syndicate. They were not like the Clans, that's why he joined, to escape them. His thoughts were struck short though as his pastel yellow hues bored into another pair of eyes, that were locked onto his frame. He had no doubt the cat was staring at him, he could tell by the clenching of his stomach. In a nonchalant way, he tilted his head, as if asking 'What do you need and why are you staring at me?' Sort of way. He wasn't going to move just yet, not until he got some kind of answer from them, or they came to him. He was not one to give in easily.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; January 28th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forest smiled briefly as she heard the announcement if her Trainers name. The young she cat was learning the way of the Syndicate rather quickly, taking it up like a second nature. Of course though, she hadn't learned much about normal clan codes, as it was different during her time there. She understood that her father was considered an evil ruler, one who tormented the Clan, but she didn't believe so. She believed that he might have done different things to get his way, but she thought he had good intentions. And that was enough for her. She stretched up and pushed her black muzzle into her fathers tan chest fur, nuzzling him lightly. She wasn't a kit anymore, free to make some decisions for herself. She enjoyed the thought of that. Politely she dipped her head to Halite and made her way over to the cat named Broken who was announced as her Trainer. She gave a somewhat nervous smile, but she tried to make herself appear confident and unafraid. It was just something that the cat had in his eyes that unnerved her. She sat down without a word, her eyes fixed ahead. She would need to think and outsmart this cat if she wanted to figure him out. She would not let herself be pushed around and confused by some cat she didn't know.
@Gusty
Once the ceremony was over, Broken let out a faint sigh. He believed they took up too much time that you could be spending on hunting, or stealing kits. "Forest, let's go. It's time to train." He said quite simply. (GO TO THE "DUSK SYNDICATE TRAINING AREA" THREAD)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 29th, 2017, 12:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Check it out, fox! We're members now! You should sign up too..." Aria padded over to her best friend and licked his shoulder respectfully.
"I should." He said watching.licking behind aria's ear in return