Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:39 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:38 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Leader's Den

Old December 5th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@mapledash
After padding into his den, the brown tabby leader would make his way to the nest, the bottom of his den lined with springy moss that was comfortable to lay on in itself, but his nest was a bed of ferns and leaves stamped down in a circle, something that he made to make the den a bit more comfortable for himself.
Settling into his nest, Grousestar would wait for Mapledash to come join him, silently mulling over the questions he would ask the stranger, not wanting to overwhelm him but definitely needing some answers from him. The tom appeared to have no clue about Skyclan at all, so that rules out that he was a rogue Skyclan warrior wishing to return to clan life, and he clearly wasn't a loner if he believed in Starclan. So just.. What was he? Certainly not a kittypet either.
Perhaps it would be best to simply let the tom explain himself rather than asking a bit of questions, ask him for the whole story, his journey, where he's from, all of the important details, and most importantly why he was here, surely it wasn't just to be healed? There had to have been a purpose for this cat traveling as he was told.

Ah, stop pondering Grouse, you'll be getting your answers soon! He thought to himself cheerily before uttering a small yawn, stretching out his forepaws in front of him and focusing his attention on the entrance to his den in anticipation for the other cat to come padding through.
This will be an interesting conversation, I can tell already.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

@mapledash
After padding into his den, the brown tabby leader would make his way to the nest, the bottom of his den lined with springy moss that was comfortable to lay on in itself, but his nest was a bed of ferns and leaves stamped down in a circle, something that he made to make the den a bit more comfortable for himself.
Settling into his nest, Grousestar would wait for Mapledash to come join him, silently mulling over the questions he would ask the stranger, not wanting to overwhelm him but definitely needing some answers from him. The tom appeared to have no clue about Skyclan at all, so that rules out that he was a rogue Skyclan warrior wishing to return to clan life, and he clearly wasn't a loner if he believed in Starclan. So just.. What was he? Certainly not a kittypet either.
Perhaps it would be best to simply let the tom explain himself rather than asking a bit of questions, ask him for the whole story, his journey, where he's from, all of the important details, and most importantly why he was here, surely it wasn't just to be healed? There had to have been a purpose for this cat traveling as he was told.

Ah, stop pondering Grouse, you'll be getting your answers soon! He thought to himself cheerily before uttering a small yawn, stretching out his forepaws in front of him and focusing his attention on the entrance to his den in anticipation for the other cat to come padding through.
This will be an interesting conversation, I can tell already.
Mapledash came near the leader's den entrance, he meowed "comming in." before peeking his head inside, overwhelmed by the leader's scent all over the den, with an other one he didn't smell on any other cats in the clan, lingering in the den. Probably his mate or his deputy, or the previous leader who just recently left this clan. He walked in and nodded to the leader, his piece of prey in his mouth, wich he dropped next to him. "We can share?" he offered. He realised there wasn't any second nest, so that meant he didn't have a mate yet, or she sleeps in the other dens. He took a bite of the morsel and looked up at grousestar. "It's about why I'm here, isn't it?" he meowed, getting straight to the point.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash came near the leader's den entrance, he meowed "comming in." before peeking his head inside, overwhelmed by the leader's scent all over the den, with an other one he didn't smell on any other cats in the clan, lingering in the den. Probably his mate or his deputy, or the previous leader who just recently left this clan. He walked in and nodded to the leader, his piece of prey in his mouth, wich he dropped next to him. "We can share?" he offered. He realised there wasn't any second nest, so that meant he didn't have a mate yet, or she sleeps in the other dens. He took a bite of the morsel and looked up at grousestar. "It's about why I'm here, isn't it?" he meowed, getting straight to the point.
Ears perking up when he finally heard another cat approach his den, the leader turned his head towards the entrance just in time to hear the stranger say that he was coming in, offering a quick, lighthearted smile and motioning with his tail for him to come fully inside, not minding where the other sat, so long as he got comfortable because he had a feeling that they would be talking for quite some time.
His scent was nearly the only scent in this den, there was a very faint trace of another scent that wouldn't be found anywhere else in the clan, but anything older than Lemonstar's scent was wiped down by moons upon moons of new leaders and mostly Grousestar's scent, he had made careful work of filling the den with his scent, the scent of his close friend brought sad memories and he figured by getting rid of the strong scent of Lemon, he could move on, and that's exactly what happened.
The brown tabby would nod back in return, uttering a soft purr and shifting his weight a bit in his nest, waiting for Mapledash to settle down, eyeing the piece of prey that he brought before chuckling and shaking his head. "No, no, help yourself, I'll go out hunting later." Meowed the tom in his usual polite fashion, focusing more on the other tom than the prey now.

Clearing his throat a bit at the tom's rather blunt inquiry, Grousestar would nod his head and offer an almost apologetic look to him.
"Ah yes, my apologies if it may seem rude to want to know, but you must come to understand that meeting a lone cat that talks of Starclan raises many questions. But first, before you get to the story, I never caught your name sir. As you've likely already heard, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan."
The tom would dip his head in greetings before straightening it up again, waiting for Mapledash to introduce himself as well before continuing on.
"So if you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it if you tell me the whole story of yours. My warriors said you stated that you had been traveling for several days, and that's how you acquired your injuries, is this true? And if so, where were you traveling from? Why were you traveling such a far distance? Also, how.. Did you know of Starclan, if you're a loner?"
The tom meowed rather quickly before stopping himself, blinking a bit before chuckling and shaking his head. Not so fast Grouse.
"Ah, my apologies, I'll let you tell your story, ignore my inquiries."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 7th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Ears perking up when he finally heard another cat approach his den, the leader turned his head towards the entrance just in time to hear the stranger say that he was coming in, offering a quick, lighthearted smile and motioning with his tail for him to come fully inside, not minding where the other sat, so long as he got comfortable because he had a feeling that they would be talking for quite some time.
His scent was nearly the only scent in this den, there was a very faint trace of another scent that wouldn't be found anywhere else in the clan, but anything older than Lemonstar's scent was wiped down by moons upon moons of new leaders and mostly Grousestar's scent, he had made careful work of filling the den with his scent, the scent of his close friend brought sad memories and he figured by getting rid of the strong scent of Lemon, he could move on, and that's exactly what happened.
The brown tabby would nod back in return, uttering a soft purr and shifting his weight a bit in his nest, waiting for Mapledash to settle down, eyeing the piece of prey that he brought before chuckling and shaking his head. "No, no, help yourself, I'll go out hunting later." Meowed the tom in his usual polite fashion, focusing more on the other tom than the prey now.

Clearing his throat a bit at the tom's rather blunt inquiry, Grousestar would nod his head and offer an almost apologetic look to him.
"Ah yes, my apologies if it may seem rude to want to know, but you must come to understand that meeting a lone cat that talks of Starclan raises many questions. But first, before you get to the story, I never caught your name sir. As you've likely already heard, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan."
The tom would dip his head in greetings before straightening it up again, waiting for Mapledash to introduce himself as well before continuing on.
"So if you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it if you tell me the whole story of yours. My warriors said you stated that you had been traveling for several days, and that's how you acquired your injuries, is this true? And if so, where were you traveling from? Why were you traveling such a far distance? Also, how.. Did you know of Starclan, if you're a loner?"
The tom meowed rather quickly before stopping himself, blinking a bit before chuckling and shaking his head. Not so fast Grouse.
"Ah, my apologies, I'll let you tell your story, ignore my inquiries."
Mapledash dipped his head in thanks as he took a bite of the prey. He had been fed quite well for the last few days, this clan seemed very active on that point, and he was thankfull for that. They seemed to bring strangers rather trustfully to their clan, wich he held himself from commenting about how bad of an idea this was, but without anything like the other clans's borders or the dusk syndicate, they pretty much didn't need to be worried as much as they did. "Don't worry, it's totaly normal for you to ask the reasons of why I am here. I am Mapledash." he meowed as he took an other bite in the prey.

As he was thrown so many questions at once, he couldn't help but smile. He really was stressed about this, it was probably uncommon for strangers to wander around here willingly, since patrols were indeed wandering around as well, except for some kittypets from the twolegplace, probably nocats ever come around here. Some questions caught his attention more than others, but he didn't get all of them. "Yes, it is true that I travelled a very long distance, the reasons of my state when I arrived was because I had troubles in the twolegplace." he explained, leaving a couple of heartbeats of silence. He thought of sagewhisker, who he had lost in the twolegplace. "I had a partner with me, she was ... IS called sagewhisker, and I lost her in the twolegplace, when we were attacked by a pack of rats. That's how I ended up injured, and I have no idea how she's doing now." he meowed sadly.

He cleared his throat, getting back to answering his many questions. "Uhm ... where I come from, yes. I come from where the sun rises, about a quarter moon of walk from here. Well, from the twolegplace. At this part I lost track of how much days we walked in circle. Uhm ... that's about how the journey went untill I got here. Now ... what were the other questions? Excuse me, I didn't catch everything." he apologized, dipping his head again.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 7th, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Mapledash dipped his head in thanks as he took a bite of the prey. He had been fed quite well for the last few days, this clan seemed very active on that point, and he was thankfull for that. They seemed to bring strangers rather trustfully to their clan, wich he held himself from commenting about how bad of an idea this was, but without anything like the other clans's borders or the dusk syndicate, they pretty much didn't need to be worried as much as they did. "Don't worry, it's totaly normal for you to ask the reasons of why I am here. I am Mapledash." he meowed as he took an other bite in the prey.

As he was thrown so many questions at once, he couldn't help but smile. He really was stressed about this, it was probably uncommon for strangers to wander around here willingly, since patrols were indeed wandering around as well, except for some kittypets from the twolegplace, probably nocats ever come around here. Some questions caught his attention more than others, but he didn't get all of them. "Yes, it is true that I travelled a very long distance, the reasons of my state when I arrived was because I had troubles in the twolegplace." he explained, leaving a couple of heartbeats of silence. He thought of sagewhisker, who he had lost in the twolegplace. "I had a partner with me, she was ... IS called sagewhisker, and I lost her in the twolegplace, when we were attacked by a pack of rats. That's how I ended up injured, and I have no idea how she's doing now." he meowed sadly.

He cleared his throat, getting back to answering his many questions. "Uhm ... where I come from, yes. I come from where the sun rises, about a quarter moon of walk from here. Well, from the twolegplace. At this part I lost track of how much days we walked in circle. Uhm ... that's about how the journey went untill I got here. Now ... what were the other questions? Excuse me, I didn't catch everything." he apologized, dipping his head again.
Hearing the name that the tom uttered cause him to blink a bit, he wasn't expecting a name like that, he was expecting the usual kitty pet or loner name but strangely enough, this tom.. Why it almost sounded like a clan name! Maybe it was just a bit of a coincidence, but it certainly peaked the leaders curiosity as to just where exactly this cat came from because he was quickly starting to doubt the idea that this cat was any old loner that happened upon Skyclan in a time of need. Nonetheless, he would wait for the right time to ask the question, and now was not, for now, he had other questions to ask, which he did so now, and rather excitedly might I add.

Though the tom hardly felt embarrassed for his rapid-fire question asking nor his excitement, in fact, he almost didn't even notice the fact that he had asked so many questions so quickly until afterwards in which he apologized.
But after apologizing, he would eagerly listen to what the stranger-Mapledash had to say to his questions, nearly desperate to hear the answers because the curiosity felt like it was gnawing away in his brain.
Ears perked up, Grousestar paid all of his attention to the other tom as he confirmed that he had traveled a long way to get here and had traveled through Twoleg Place to get here. Though as he heard that he came with another cat, he tilted his head a bit, but deciding not to question. Perhaps they would find this.. Sagewhisker, sometime later. "I'm sure that they will, or already have made it out." Purred the tom in condolence, if you might call it that.

But the brown tabby tom fell silent to listen to the rest of what Mapledash spoke of, continuing to smile throughout the recollection of the story, almost, in a way, appearing like a kit that was eagerly listening to heir mother tell one of their favorite tales. "Wow a quarter moon walk.. That is quite the distance there Mapledash!"
Clearing his throat, he grinned now, ready to repeat one of the questions he was most interested in hearing the answer to.

"Oh it's alright, I know I can get kind of fast when I'm excited! My main question is.. Where did you come from? Surely you aren't a loner, my patrol told me you said something of Starclan which no loner believes in, and no kittypet either, though I never took you as a kittypet. So then.. What are you?"
Grousestar's green eyes were wide as they looked upon Mapledash expectantly, practically dying to know the answer to the question because it truly intrigued him. A cat that had traveled a quarter of a moon here from where the sun rises? And spoke of Starclan? That wasn't like any loner, rogue or kittypet he had ever heard of, surely the answer to this would be something interesting indeed.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Hearing the name that the tom uttered cause him to blink a bit, he wasn't expecting a name like that, he was expecting the usual kitty pet or loner name but strangely enough, this tom.. Why it almost sounded like a clan name! Maybe it was just a bit of a coincidence, but it certainly peaked the leaders curiosity as to just where exactly this cat came from because he was quickly starting to doubt the idea that this cat was any old loner that happened upon Skyclan in a time of need. Nonetheless, he would wait for the right time to ask the question, and now was not, for now, he had other questions to ask, which he did so now, and rather excitedly might I add.

Though the tom hardly felt embarrassed for his rapid-fire question asking nor his excitement, in fact, he almost didn't even notice the fact that he had asked so many questions so quickly until afterwards in which he apologized.
But after apologizing, he would eagerly listen to what the stranger-Mapledash had to say to his questions, nearly desperate to hear the answers because the curiosity felt like it was gnawing away in his brain.
Ears perked up, Grousestar paid all of his attention to the other tom as he confirmed that he had traveled a long way to get here and had traveled through Twoleg Place to get here. Though as he heard that he came with another cat, he tilted his head a bit, but deciding not to question. Perhaps they would find this.. Sagewhisker, sometime later. "I'm sure that they will, or already have made it out." Purred the tom in condolence, if you might call it that.

But the brown tabby tom fell silent to listen to the rest of what Mapledash spoke of, continuing to smile throughout the recollection of the story, almost, in a way, appearing like a kit that was eagerly listening to heir mother tell one of their favorite tales. "Wow a quarter moon walk.. That is quite the distance there Mapledash!"
Clearing his throat, he grinned now, ready to repeat one of the questions he was most interested in hearing the answer to.

"Oh it's alright, I know I can get kind of fast when I'm excited! My main question is.. Where did you come from? Surely you aren't a loner, my patrol told me you said something of Starclan which no loner believes in, and no kittypet either, though I never took you as a kittypet. So then.. What are you?"
Grousestar's green eyes were wide as they looked upon Mapledash expectantly, practically dying to know the answer to the question because it truly intrigued him. A cat that had traveled a quarter of a moon here from where the sun rises? And spoke of Starclan? That wasn't like any loner, rogue or kittypet he had ever heard of, surely the answer to this would be something interesting indeed.
Mapledash looked between his paws, taking some time to consider his answer to this question. Was this right? Was it why he was brought here? Lost his friend? Traveled so far? To teach this clan ... about other clans? He begun to be desperate at the thought of doing all of this journey for nothing, and yet, not nothing. He had learned alot on his way here, and without Sagewhisker, he wouldn't BE here at all. This clan was the perfect chance for his clan to survive, but surviving wasn't enough now. The leaders wouldn't let him bring everyone to this place, they would probably never follow him on some random orders and promises of better place. Where he lived WAS a great place, and he knew that, the real problem was the leaders. They had to get rid of them, and maybe, just maybe, this is what was going on. This is why he and Sagewhisker traveled. This is why they suffered and struggled for: they came for help, help to defeat the leaders of the evil era.

Mapledash finally looked up, stared into grousestar's eyes, and spoke up. "I am from thunderclan, I am a thunderclan senior warrior, and I think I know exactly why I have been sent here." he meowed dramatically. He looked out through the den entrance, flicking his ear. "I need your help. And by "your" I mean the whole clan. A menace has fallen upon our clans, and we need help to rid of it." he explained. "You see, back from where I come from, there is four clans: Windclan, where Sagewhisker is from, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and finally, Thunderclan, my clan. Our clan works just like yours, aprentices, warriors, elders, patrols, duty, training, ceremonies ... belief in starclan." he added after a heartbeat of pause. "But recently," he continued, turning his head to him again, "some cats took over our clans, new leaders, and those leaders doesn't mean any good. They changed the laws, they took the suffix "night" instead of "star" in offense to starclan, they restricted anything that was related to our warrior ancestors, from sacred meetings with the medicine cats, to even speaking about them, and they treatened whoever stood against them." he finished, letting the lasts words settle in as he stayed silent for a moment.

This was the decisive moment, what would change the fate of the whole clans, what would assure starclan to survive, to still be believed in. "You have to come with me to our territory, and help us get rid of them. I beg of you." he breathed, hoping he had said the right thing, hoping he hadn't overwhelmed the leader with informations as well. He settled back, realising he had raised unconsciously his haunches, getting too emotional in his speech. He wiggled a bit and cleared his throat.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 8th, 2016 at 10:47 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Wink Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

May i join Skyclan PLZ!
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Mapledash looked between his paws, taking some time to consider his answer to this question. Was this right? Was it why he was brought here? Lost his friend? Traveled so far? To teach this clan ... about other clans? He begun to be desperate at the thought of doing all of this journey for nothing, and yet, not nothing. He had learned alot on his way here, and without Sagewhisker, he wouldn't BE here at all. This clan was the perfect chance for his clan to survive, but surviving wasn't enough now. The leaders wouldn't let him bring everyone to this place, they would probably never follow him on some random orders and promises of better place. Where he lived WAS a great place, and he knew that, the real problem was the leaders. They had to get rid of them, and maybe, just maybe, this is what was going on. This is why he and Sagewhisker traveled. This is why they suffered and struggled for: they came for help, help to defeat the leaders of the evil era.

Mapledash finally looked up, stared into grousestar's eyes, and spoke up. "I am from thunderclan, I am a thunderclan senior warrior, and I think I know exactly why I have been sent here." he meowed dramatically. He looked out through the den entrance, flicking his ear. "I need your help. And by "your" I mean the whole clan. A menace has fallen upon our clans, and we need help to rid of it." he explained. "You see, back from where I come from, there is four clans: Windclan, where Sagewhisker is from, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and finally, Thunderclan, my clan. Our clan works just like yours, aprentices, warriors, elders, patrols, duty, training, ceremonies ... belief in starclan." he added after a heartbeat of pause. "But recently," he continued, turning his head to him again, "some cats took over our clans, new leaders, and those leaders doesn't mean any good. They changed the laws, they took the suffix "night" instead of "star" in offense to starclan, they restricted anything that was related to our warrior ancestors, from sacred meetings with the medicine cats, to even speaking about them, and they treatened whoever stood against them." he finished, letting the lasts words settle in as he stayed silent for a moment.

This was the decisive moment, what would change the fate of the whole clans, what would assure starclan to survive, to still be believed in. "You have to come with me to our territory, and help us get rid of them. I beg of you." he breathed, hoping he had said the right thing, hoping he hadn't overwhelmed the leader with informations as well. He settled back, realising he had raised unconsciously his haunches, getting too emotional in his speech. He wiggled a bit and cleared his throat.
As patient as ever, he allowed the other tom to take some time before answering his question, figuring it was a lot to process at once and that really, any question he asked might be needed to be given a moment for thought. So as he waited for Mapledash to answer him, Grousestar uttered a soft yawn and gently began to rasp his tongue over his shoulder, gaze still focused on the cat before him, not at all attempting to give the cat the feeling that he was being rushed. The leader may like to live a fast paced life, but he would never rush another cat in anything. Though I can't help but wonder what he's thinking about. Is it perhaps some secret hideout that he doesn't want me to know about? A secret hideout of strange loners that have gathered somewhere past Twoleg place who have heard of Skyclan and chose to believe in them and take on warrior names? Oh the possibilities, it's so exciting! What will he reveal to me? Surely it'll be something interesting if he's taking so long to think it over! Grousestar couldn't quite help the tip of his tail from quivering in his excitement and forced himself to take a deep breath. The answers will come in due time, do not rush this cat. You would not want to be rushed if you were in his position. His mind scolded himself quietly, causing him to flick an ear in dismissal.

And finally the tom began to speak, the brown tabby stopping his short grooming session to focus purely on Mapledash and what he was going to tell him, unable to hide the excitement that coursed through him as to the answer to this strange mystery regarding this cat's origin, where he had traveled from. As the cat in front of him spoke, his head slowly began to tilt sideways, his emerald eyes glancing away in thought as he tried to process what this cat was saying to him. There's.. Another clan? Wait four other clans? And he was sent here by his clan because they need help... His eyes looked back at Mapledash as he continued to speak, explaining the troubles that the four clans are going through before he looked away again, his smile gone as a thoughtful, contemplative look took it's place, a strange look on the usually happy, excited, cheerful cat that everyone see's. I'm not quite sure anyone has seen him like this. Cats took over the clans, the new leaders, they ban the worship of Starclan, even going so far as to rejecting the suffix star and replacing it with night. Preventing medicine cats from meeting as well.. Threatening cat's who oppose them. Wrinkling his nose, he could feel a small headache coming on, this was a lot to process at once, his gaze focusing on his paws.
So there's four clans I've never heard about. That's where he's from.. And he came here in search of help because those clans are taken over by cats who greatly oppose Starclan and threaten all who oppose them, ruling with an iron paw I assume. And he... Expects me to help them.

Grousestar had remained silent the entire time, his gaze mostly focused elsewhere from the tom in front of him, but finally, his green gaze focused on Mapledash again. Looking over his demeanor, his facial features, the emotions in his eyes before slowly looking at his paws again, blinking and flicking the tip of his tail in thought.
"So... Let me get this straight Mapledash. There are four other clans, in which I've never heard about, that no other cat in Skyclan has heard about, and you are from one of them. You came here.. Looking for help for those clans because of evil cats that took over each of them and outlawed any worship of Starclan and threaten all who oppose there rule... Correct?" For once, Grousestar spoke relatively slow as he tried to piece this together correctly, his eyes still focused on his paws.
Should I believe this cat who showed up in my territory not too long ago? The fate of this clan rests on this decision, many could die if I decide to take a chance and trust this cat. The journey will be hard, especially if he said it's practically a quarter of a moon walk to them. And what if he's lying? I would never call a cat a liar without proof, but.. If he's lying, then we could have walked all of that way for nothing, lost lives over nothing.. But if he's telling the truth.... I could be saving their lives..
Taking a deep breath, the leader mulled it over in silence. This was the first big decision he had to make for this clan, the clan he loved so dearly. And never would he imagine that it would come so soon, nor come with such gravity in either choice.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Mapledash @Duskflight this is private correct or am I permitted to join in with you. I understand this is about he plot wether the staff approved of mapledash coming here, but I was wondering.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord