Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old October 6th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Paledusk quickly got in-between the two cats, protectively standing in front of Crowflight, her gaze meeting her sister's "Leave him out of this, you can't judge him just like that... I never did this to anyone you like, so just return me that... Please, sis'..." The she-cat begged, not afraid to confront her sister at all. "I-I don't want any of you to get in an argument... There's no need for this and you know it Larky..." She mewed firmly than ever before.
Crowflight nosed Paledusk out of the way and snarled at Larkpool before walking away. "Nice speech, Paledusk, but try it on someone who would care." He laughed as he padded away. Larkpool huffed. "I dont know what you see in him to be honest!" She said irritated. "Paledusk, find a dofferent hobby rather than just stalking him." She ordered firmly.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Crowflight nosed Paledusk out of the way and snarled at Larkpool before walking away. "Nice speech, Paledusk, but try it on someone who would care." He laughed as he padded away. Larkpool huffed. "I dont know what you see in him to be honest!" She said irritated. "Paledusk, find a dofferent hobby rather than just stalking him." She ordered firmly.
Paledusk felt enraged at what the tom had said and quickly whirled around. "Maybe if you were raised the right way, people would care more about you, you insolent tom, from what I saw, the last person who cared about you was me, no one else does! That's exactly why your parents left the clan!" She growled, she didn't regret one single word she had just said, her eyes filled with rage. "Maybe if you were less arrogent and imbecile, you could have people by your side, because believe me, living alone isn't something you want." She added firmly.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Paledusk felt enraged at what the tom had said and quickly whirled around. "Maybe if you were raised the right way, people would care more about you, you insolent tom, from what I saw, the last person who cared about you was me, no one else does! That's exactly why your parents left the clan!" She growled, she didn't regret one single word she had just said, her eyes filled with rage. "Maybe if you were less arrogent and imbecile, you could have people by your side, because believe me, living alone isn't something you want." She added firmly.
Crowflight's left eye twitched and he turned around. "Look she cat. I dont care if you like me or not. Im not looking for love and Im glad my parents left! So be quiet and shut up!" His hackles were raised and his balck fur was bristling in fury at Paledusk.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Crowflight's left eye twitched and he turned around. "Look she cat. I dont care if you like me or not. Im not looking for love and Im glad my parents left! So be quiet and shut up!" His hackles were raised and his balck fur was bristling in fury at Paledusk.
Paledusk growled at him. "You are looking for love, I saw you and that pathetic Crowpaw." She teased, a grin on her maw before she neared him, clearly not afraid of him, she knew everything about him, and was happy about that, she unsheated her claws and glared at him. "Maybe you're the one who should shut up, because there's a big difference between us, you have no one, I have other cats who got my back, so if you dare to attack me, you're not gonna be here for so long... On the contrary, if I attack you, nothing much will happen, with how arrogant you are, I doubt anyone would be missing you." The she-cat mewed in a cold tone, showing her other side.

Last edited by Gone; October 6th, 2016 at 09:17 AM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:16 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[@Empress of Evil]

The dusty warrior bit his lip slightly as she asked if he was sure about his agreement that being a medicine cat would be fun. He hadn't wanted to say anything to discourage her by pointing out the downside of the position. "Uhh... well," he hesitant before admitting how he really saw it. "It's just that you - you know - don't really do anything fun. They stick around camp and don't really leave until they need herbs. They can't have a mate or kits and or anything like that... and they don't get to hunt or fight and stuff," he wasn't sure how Mistygaze would take this, but kept his yellow orbs on her. "But I'm sure that it fits some people, since there usually is a medicine cat," he quickly added, and forced a smile for his friend.
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Paledusk growled at him. "You are looking for love, I saw you and that pathetic Crowpaw." She teased, a grin on her maw before she neared him, clearly not afraid of him, she knew everything about him, and was happy about that, she unsheated her claws and glared at him. "Maybe you're the one who should shut up, because there's a big difference between us, you have no one, I have other cats who got my back, so if you dare to attack me, you're not gonna be here for so long... On the contrary, if I attack you, nothing much will happen, with how arrogant you are, I doubt anyone would be missing you." The she-cat mewed in a cold tone, showing her other side.
"Paledusk, enough." Larkpool ordered firmly. "We can deal with him later, okay?" The mottled she cat nosed her sister away from the threatning tom. Crowflight rolled his eyes at Paledusk's pathetic attempts ro bring him down. He turned around and walked off, his tail flicking casually. Meanwhile, Larkpool slapped her sister with her tail harshly. "Just because you hate him doesent mean you have to be that nasty!"
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
"Paledusk, enough." Larkpool ordered firmly. "We can deal with him later, okay?" The mottled she cat nosed her sister away from the threatning tom. Crowflight rolled his eyes at Paledusk's pathetic attempts ro bring him down. He turned around and walked off, his tail flicking casually. Meanwhile, Larkpool slapped her sister with her tail harshly. "Just because you hate him doesent mean you have to be that nasty!"
Paledusk shook her head and bit the tom's tail with all her power, drawing loads of blood from it. "I'm dealing with him now!" She snarled, pinning the tom down with her small frame and glaring at him. "Meet me on the territory, unless you're scared." She growled in his ear firmly, her claws already starting to dig his chest, but she didn't want to fight him at all, she had other plans, that's where she would leave him speechless, totally not ready for what would happen, she smiled softly and quickly made her angry expression come back.
Old October 6th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Paledusk shook her head and bit the tom's tail with all her power, drawing loads of blood from it. "I'm dealing with him now!" She snarled, pinning the tom down with her small frame and glaring at him. "Meet me on the territory, unless you're scared." She growled in his ear firmly, her claws already starting to dig his chest, but she didn't want to fight him at all, she had other plans, that's where she would leave him speechless, totally not ready for what would happen, she smiled softly and quickly made her angry expression come back.
"FIne..." Crowflight sniffed and walked away into SkyClan's lush forest. (NO power playing Rave)
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
"FIne..." Crowflight sniffed and walked away into SkyClan's lush forest. (NO power playing Rave)
Paledusk grinned and walked over to her big sister. "Stay here, Larky." She purred, winking at her before she smiled at Crowflight, she stretched and left onto the territory. (She won't even foght him xD)
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

@Duskflight

Willowrain carried the squirrel into camp with a smile underneath. She may not of caught it all by herself but she successfully pair hunted with Yarrowpounce. Hopefully, her sister would be very pleased to learn that she's actually trying to make an effort. Currently Ferndrop was a little more distant from the clan due to the fact that a few moons ago, rogues attacked and one of them managed to cause Ferndrop to go blind in one eye. Poor Ferndrop had a nasty scar on her left eye that made her once beautiful elegant face a bit harder to look at. Willowrain shook her head clear of such thoughts and focused her attention onto Yarrowpounce as she settled her squirrel down. "Thank you so much for showing me a bit today. I really appreciated it!" She had more confidence now about hunting with someone, well only if that someone was Yarrowpounce. However, the she-cat didn't noticed that fur on her head stood up from coming through the entrance and she looked quite funny with a tuft of fur sticking up like an apple core on the middle of her head. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing and pointed a shady spot away from the sun. "Do you wanna share a meal?" They had been hunting and she was sure he had to be hungry.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; October 6th, 2016 at 05:27 PM.