Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:35 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by Bean
Today 06:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:34 PM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:45 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Skyboulder

Old November 23rd, 2016, 10:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

After his long journey, the brown tabby still had as much energy as ever, almost seeming to have more energy than usual as he came padding back into camp, tail held high, surely Rabbitfluff soon to follow, the one warrior he had invited to travel with him in order to receive his 9 lives. Grouseflurry, earlier this day, left camp with Rabbitfluff and an ancient Skyclan medicine cat and now came back only one of the original cats. Grouseflurry was no more, now it was Grousestar.
Never had the tom imagined that he would be called to become leader so soon, and if he were to be honest with himself, at all, and yet here he was, walking back into camp with a new name, new responsibilities and 9 lives. His fast-paced life was now even faster, but that didn't matter to him because he liked a challenge.
With a small nod to his companion, the brown tabby, with a grin on his muzzle, bounded his way up onto the Skyrock, a location in which he never thought he'd be standing. In fact, he was almost in awe standing on top of that rock where generations upon generations of Skyclan leaders had stood before him, almost speechless staring down at the camp below him. A camp of cats he loved and cared for and wanted to see thrive. They were his clan now, his to lead, his to take care of. And by Starclan was he going to do his best.

How does this go again.. Do I just yell..? Yes I think that's what I'm supposed to do. It had been practically a moon since any leader stood here to make an announcement, so long that Grousestar nearly forgot how to call every cats attention, that is until he took in a whooping breath and yowled out,
"All Skyclan cat's young enough to catch their own meals, may you please gather here beneath the Skyrock for an important meeting."

There was a pause, his ears flicking in slight embarrassment, quietly hoping that he didn't some how mess things up, though he was fairly confident that he had done it right. I wasn't too loud right? No of course not, I'm doing this right! Not quite feeling like standing, he sat down instead, neatly curling his tail over his paws and peering down below at the clan, waiting for them to gather, his grin never faltering or fading and a steady purr rumbling in his throat.
Sure he had some doubts about this whole thing, but what did that matter? He could do this, he would have Starclan's aid, he already had their approval and certainly hoped he had the approval of the cat's below. Their approval was important, but even if he didn't get everyone's approval, he would still do the best he could. He was an optimist. He believed he could do this, he believed Skyclan could pull through the dark times of mysterious high rank disappearances, he believed that Skyclan could be as strong as when it was first founded. He could do this. They could do this.
A leader is nothing without their clan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 23rd, 2016, 10:13 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Violetstreak heard a call for a meeting and emerged from the warrior's den.
"What I the name of StarClan?" She whispered as she looked up Grousestar. Her violet gaze falling on the leader. he looks nervous she thought. The molly shook her head. She smiled up at Grousestar. If he was now leader she would follow and respect him for as long as he lives.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 23rd, 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 10:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Owlwing padded carefully to beneath the skyrock to where Gorseflurry... No Gorsestar sat awaiting his clan. She could sense the nervousness coming off the new leader and realized at once what this was about. He had come home after a journey. Quietly, the white tabby settled herself at the base of the skyrock, her golden hues bright as she gazed up at the new leader. He had her full support. This was her leader now and she would respect that and follow his lead. Owlwing wrapped her tail neatly around her paws and awaited the rest of her clan to arrive. It shouldn't be long. Gorsestar had been clear, although his choice of words was new, she didn't say anything. Her pelt tingled wondering what he would say, she also began wondering who their new deputy would be. There were so many worthy cats, she wondered who he'd chose. Perhaps Rabbitfluff? From what she knew, the warrior went with him to get his lives, so surely Rabbitfluff would be the chosen one?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 23rd, 2016, 11:10 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Glacierheart heard Grousestar calling and padded out of hhe warrios' den and into the clearing. The brown and white mottled cat flicked her tail, wrapping it over her paws and looking up at the Skyrock. Interest sparked in the icy depths of her eyes. She made sure she was a fair distance between her and all other cats. The warrior looked up, her eyes respectful. Is he choosing a deputy? I wonder who it'll be. She thought curiously, closing her eyes for a moment, then opening them again. She eyed each cat, trying to guess who would become deputy.
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:03 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Leafmist heard Grousestar's call from the Skyrock. She looked up, curious for what he was going to say. The tabby stood up from her spot at the edge of the clearing and padded over, before sitting back down and curling her amber tail around her paws.

Old November 24th, 2016, 10:00 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Cloudspots flicked his ears at the yowl of grousestars call and picked himself up, the dappled tom then made his way to the skyrock. Once the warrior found himself a spot under skyrock and sat himself down with a grunt 'I wonder what's up' he said aloud as he locked his eyes onto the leader, his blue eyes gleemed with curiosity.

Rainpebble licked her maw and stood up, the silver she cat bounded up to skyrockwhere the rest of the clan was meeting and smiled up to the leader 'what's happening, new apprentices? New warriors?'she asked as she neatly wrapped her tail around herself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 24th, 2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:36 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Cloudspots flicked his ears at the yowl of grousestars call and picked himself up, the dappled tom then made his way to the skyrock. Once the warrior found himself a spot under skyrock and sat himself down with a grunt 'I wonder what's up' he said aloud as he locked his eyes onto the leader, his blue eyes gleemed with curiosity.

Rainpebble licked her maw and stood up, the silver she cat bounded up to skyrockwhere the rest of the clan was meeting and smiled up to the leader 'what's happening, new apprentices? New warriors?'she asked as she neatly wrapped her tail around herself.
{Hope you don't mind if I join in}
Sycamorebranch padded over towards the Skyrock, once he heard the first faint callings from Grouse. The tom stood for a moment, but then sat right besides Rainpebble, one of his fellow clanmates. Once hearing the she-cat's comments, Sycamore peeked up his ears and began talking. "No, I don't think so." He whispered, trying to be as polite as possible while answering the warrior.
"I'm pretty sure it's something more major than that." The warrior had just marched in from the territory, so he mised a little bit of information.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:08 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Hope you don't mind if I join in}
Sycamorebranch padded over towards the Skyrock, once he heard the first faint callings from Grouse. The tom stood for a moment, but then sat right besides Rainpebble, one of his fellow clanmates. Once hearing the she-cat's comments, Sycamore peeked up his ears and began talking. "No, I don't think so." He whispered, trying to be as polite as possible while answering the warrior.
"I'm pretty sure it's something more major than that." The warrior had just marched in from the territory, so he mised a little bit of information.
{I don't mind at all }
Rainpebble flicked her ear and looked at her companion "i know, i'm just trying to keep thigs posative,especially with whats been happening lately." She whispered, her voice dripped with seriousness. The silver she cat licked her chest fur "oh! But it would be cool if someone got apprentinced, maybe i could be a mentor again." She purred as she turned her attention back to grouseflurry. Then rainpebble looked back at sycamorebranch "what do you think's happening?" She asked, curiosity danced in her silver orbs as she stared at the tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:16 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@starfall

Gingerwish solemnly padded up to Cloudspots and sat down. She smiled and started to purr. She curled her tail around her paws and dipped her head to Cloudy [can she call him that? That could be her nickname for him and her nickname could be Ginge or Gingy?]. "Hey Cloudspots!" Gingerwish purred.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||