Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 09:22 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 25th, 2016, 04:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Skystream perked his ears at the call of Russetstar, he turned his blue orbs upon the marbled warrior and twiched his wiskers "About time we appointed a leader, took long enough." he grumbled as he picked himself up, his dappled fur fluffed up, littered with clumps off moss and had clumps of dirt. He sat down near the front and looked up at the russet warrior, curiosity gleamed in his eyes. The silver and grey dappled warrior neatly wrapped his tail around his white paws and began to clean himself up, getting rid of the clumps of moss sticking to his pelt. 'We defeniatly know who the leader's going to be....now who's the deputy?' he asked himself, looking around at the other warriors, trying to pick out the next deputy.

Elmkit bounded out of the nursery and looked up at russetstar, his ocean blue eyes shone with excitement and curiosity "What's he doing up ther-oh! He must be the new leader! Oh good." he purred, ease washed over the young tom, his mind drowned in peace 'He seems like the right choice, but then again i'm just a kit....who listens to me? he thought to himself as he quickly snuck his way up to the front of the horde of cats, admiration gleemed in his eyes as he looked up at the new leader "I could be like that one day, wise and noble....." he whispered to himself as he waited for Russetstar to announce his leadership and the new deputy "Maybe i'm becoming an apprentice today too! he exclaimed, excitement bubbled in his stomach, his chocolatey brown fur fluffed up as he awaited, hoping today was the day.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Hickoryshine was taking a light nap after a long day of scouring through the territory looking for something interesting to do when he heard some cat yowling from the Streamstone, one of his ears perking up with interest and his yellow eyes slowly peeking open to see just who it was calling for a meeting, not quite able to recognize the voice. Taking a moment for his eyesight to clear, his brows arched as he saw a fellow warrior up there, Russetswirl.
After Bucknight had been killed in battle, the ginger and white tabby wasn't sure who would take the lead, especially since Thornfrost had been run off too. Was this.. Riverclan's new leader? Was Russetswirl now Russetstar?
Rolling over onto his belly and slowly pushing himself up to stand, the young warrior gave himself a quick shake, sending a few fronds of grass from his fur as well as a tiny stick or two, he quickly trotted over to join the gathering crowd, peering up at Russestar with curiosity but holding his tongue.
Since the liberation, Hickoryshine hadn't exactly been very full of himself, having had his fill of excitement and well, he was just over all exhausted, both mentally and physically, though given time the young tom would be back to his boisterous self that's for sure.

"Heey, what's the big idea here eh?" Inquired Stoatfang, strutting into the group and sitting front row to the Streamstone, a comedic sly grin placed upon his lips as he looked around, searching for the attention he desired, also making sure to tense and relax his arm muscles, practically begging for some cat to notice and give him a compliment.
Must be the new leader.
Flicking his ears, the brown and white tom huffed out, deciding to give it up, with that cat up on the Streamstone, he had no hope of really getting any cat's attention.
You couldn't really brag to anyone if they were all paying attention to the new leader, so he simply settled down and waited for the tom to announce it, he knew that this would be just an announcement that proclaimed him as leader. Stoatfang might be a strange tom indeed, but he wasn't a complete idiot and could put two and two together. Though he had to wonder, since this was the new leader, who would he pick as deputy?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 25th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 04:55 PM
mapless wanderer

Flashstrike slunk out of the shadows, eyes glittering with curiousity and a hint of malice. Her grey eyes searched for her former mentor, and she noted with a snort he had yet to appear.
~
Silverpaw walked up taking a seat and studying his paws nervously.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Yeah..." Moonpaw mumbled. "If only Foxpelt could be here..." She sighed. Moonpaw looked up at Russetswi-star, "Who do thinkis gonna be leader?" She asked, looking at Wildpaw. She waved her tail, then rapped it around her paws. The young apprentice let out a small sigh as cats began to gather around. She looked around, Foxpelt won't come to this meeting...I'll kill Nightfang!She thought. Her gaze darkened as she thought of the warrior.
Wildpaw pawed at moonpaw's flank. "Well obviously it's russetswirl now, I guess. Gecko seems to have chosen him." he meowed cheerfully, putting back his paw down and flicking an ear. Now who could the deputy be? He looked around for spiriteddark, hoping his mentor would show up in case he would be chosen.

[Ugh, writer's block. I prob will stick to my christmas party for the evening, later~ ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

As the tom stood atop the streamstone, his eyes surveyed the cats who began to crowd around him, attempting to avert his own feelings of nervousness as he saw how many cats here would be dependent on his leadership now. He was not only in charge of this clan, but he was it's servant, who would be devoting his life to making sure Riverclan turned out alright, that we didn't have a repeat of what happened just a few days ago, the dark era which spanned multiple moons and ended up taking the lives of many dedicated and skilled warriors- some even which gave him his own nine lives. Taking in a deep breath as he watched everybody, Russetstar began to talk again, this time with a generally serious manner, which was unlike the tom- usually, he was quite the light-hearted cat, but this matter wasn't one to joke about. "I'm sure all of your know that our previous leader, Bucknight, was killed during the battle for our freedom from the dark forest." He blurted out, beginning to talk about how the clan didn't have any leadership, and how, well... that it needed some. "Thornfrost was exiled, and Skyclan has freed us at the cost of any leadership we had, leaving us with only a medicine cat- until now. Geckoleaf has received a sign from Starclan, saying that I was destined to become the newest leader- and so we traveled to the Starcave. I now have nine lives, and a new name- Russetstar."

"I'm honored to serve Riverclan, and hope that you will accept my leadership in kind."
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:56 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw looked up at Russetstar, "Russetstar! Russetstar!" She yelled. The silver she cat waved her tail. Moonpaw flicked her ears, "Russetstar Russetstar!" Moonpaw's gaze looked over at Wildpaw. "So, about earlier, I-uh..." She looked back over at the clans new leader. "Russetswirl huh?" She asked. "Who do you think will be deputy?" She asked, getting up. Moonpaw shook her pelt before sitting down. She swiped a paw over her ear, looking at the river.
Old December 25th, 2016, 08:14 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Blizzardfoot was standing around the clearing for some time previously, and had gathered around the Streamstone once the loud shouts had been heard. Someone was yowling with pride. Not just any cat, though- this was someone who decided to step up and become a leader. Russetswirl. The molly had seen this tom around the clearing and territory throughout the various moons, but never had a chance to chat and see who exactly this fellow was. He must be of the 'good' sort, or else he wouldn't become a ruler so soon.

Brave. The white-pelted molly thought with a smile, flicking her tail upwards when the incoming leader made his grand speech, referencing the downfall of malevolence and the beginning of something new. No wonder StarClan chose you as the next leader.

"Russetstar! Russetstar!" Blizzard yowled softly, making her voice heard along with the rest of her clanmates, like Moonpaw and Wildpaw. Her neck cranked upwards with pride in her clan. Can't wait until the other clans realize we have a new leader...

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 25th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
As the tom stood atop the streamstone, his eyes surveyed the cats who began to crowd around him, attempting to avert his own feelings of nervousness as he saw how many cats here would be dependent on his leadership now. He was not only in charge of this clan, but he was it's servant, who would be devoting his life to making sure Riverclan turned out alright, that we didn't have a repeat of what happened just a few days ago, the dark era which spanned multiple moons and ended up taking the lives of many dedicated and skilled warriors- some even which gave him his own nine lives. Taking in a deep breath as he watched everybody, Russetstar began to talk again, this time with a generally serious manner, which was unlike the tom- usually, he was quite the light-hearted cat, but this matter wasn't one to joke about. "I'm sure all of your know that our previous leader, Bucknight, was killed during the battle for our freedom from the dark forest." He blurted out, beginning to talk about how the clan didn't have any leadership, and how, well... that it needed some. "Thornfrost was exiled, and Skyclan has freed us at the cost of any leadership we had, leaving us with only a medicine cat- until now. Geckoleaf has received a sign from Starclan, saying that I was destined to become the newest leader- and so we traveled to the Starcave. I now have nine lives, and a new name- Russetstar."

"I'm honored to serve Riverclan, and hope that you will accept my leadership in kind."
Wildpaw had guessed right, russetswirl was the new leader of riverclan. This filled his heart with joy, since he heard good things of the tom before, he was a great friend, and a good pal in patrols. That's was what his mentor told him at least. He couldn't hold a shuffle of paws of excitement.

Quote:
Moonpaw looked up at Russetstar, "Russetstar! Russetstar!" She yelled. The silver she cat waved her tail. Moonpaw flicked her ears, "Russetstar Russetstar!" [...]
He then heard his friend shout the leader's name, and quickly tried to mimic the gesture. "Russetstar! Russetstar!" he chanted in his honnor. To be honest, he didn't know the tom himself, nor much of the other warriors, but he only heard good of him, and he was chosen by starclan, the ones who the clans fought for recently, surely it was a great leader for riverclan. A smile crossed his maw, and he turned to moonpaw. She, too, had a warrior spirit, and the sense of honnor as well. She was younger than him, yet she was so far ahead of him in matter of training. He'd have to double the pace if he was to stay at her level.

Quote:
[...] Moonpaw's gaze looked over at Wildpaw. "So, about earlier, I-uh..." She looked back over at the clans new leader. "Russetswirl huh?" She asked. "Who do you think will be deputy?" She asked, getting up. Moonpaw shook her pelt before sitting down. She swiped a paw over her ear, looking at the river.
She was now talking to him again. She seemed to mean something, but then changed her mind. He looked at her expression, trying to find what she meant to say. He had gotten worried for her lately, she seemed to have something crossing her mind every time, daydreaming or murmuring, and very often she started conversations about strange subjects that she shouldn't worry so much about. But again, she's always been like this, so this sudden change of mood seemed normal, again. "Earlier?" He echoed. She didn't seem to want to go on with that, so he let it slip for this time. "No idea. But I know they'll pick someone good." he meowed to the she, secretly praying that it would be his mentor, spiriteddark. How neat would that be if his mentor became the deputy?

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 25th, 2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

“Him? The new leader, eh? This’ll be quite interesting..” Ripplewhisker muttered, “Well, if Starclan says he’s right for Riverclan, than it must be so.” The dark-furred warrior looked around at the cats surrounding him as they chanted the new leader’s name. He gave a slight intake of breath and joined them. “Russetstar! Russetstar!” Ripplewhisker chanted, sitting tall and proudly as he gazed up at his new leader with respect. As long as his mate and son was kept safe, that’s all he cared about - he chose to trust Russetstar to protect them and all of his clan included.
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:54 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw had guessed right, russetswirl was the new leader of riverclan. This filled his heart with joy, since he heard good things of the tom before, he was a great friend, and a good pal in patrols. That's was what his mentor told him at least. He couldn't hold a shuffle of paws of excitement.

He then heard his friend shout the leader's name, and quickly tried to mimic the gesture. "Russetstar! Russetstar!" he chanted in his honnor. To be honest, he didn't know the tom himself, nor much of the other warriors, but he only heard good of him, and he was chosen by starclan, the ones who the clans fought for recently, surely it was a great leader for riverclan. A smile crossed his maw, and he turned to moonpaw. She, too, had a warrior spirit, and the sense of honnor as well. She was younger than him, yet she was so far ahead of him in matter of training. He'd have to double the pace if he was to stay at her level.

She was now talking to him again. She seemed to mean something, but then changed her mind. He looked at her expression, trying to find what she meant to say. He had gotten worried for her lately, she seemed to have something crossing her mind every time, daydreaming or murmuring, and very often she started conversations about strange subjects that she shouldn't worry so much about. But again, she's always been like this, so this sudden change of mood seemed normal, again. "Earlier?" He echoed. She didn't seem to want to go on with that, so he let it slip for this time. "No idea. But I know they'll pick someone good." he meowed to the she, secretly praying that it would be his mentor, spiriteddark. How neat would that be if his mentor became the deputy?
"About earlier, I rather not tell you in front of everyone." Moonpaw mewed. She pressed her nose into Wildpaw's fur, "Anyway, Spiriteddark would be cool." Moonpaw mewed. She clawed the ground beneath her. She began to get annoyed with everything. It felt like ants crawling around her pelt. She got up, looking around at all the cats. Well, you are starting to get annoyed with your clan huh little Moon?
Yeah, just get me out of here...
The voice led her away from the other cats, to a small part of the territory.