Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM

Old January 25th, 2017, 03:48 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@Allie
Moonpaw walked in the warriors den. She dropped some wet moss at the rouges side. Then she nudged a fish to the strange cat. She sat down, swiping her paw over her ears. "Here, some cat told me you needed this," she rapped her tail around her paws. As she shifted, she saw a large gash in their shoulder. She flicked her ear, narrowing her eyes. "I can go hunt something fresh if you want," she mewed.
Old January 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Happy

Soot looked at moonpaw and mewed. No that's quite alright this is fine. I wasn't really expecting anyone to actually come check up on me.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:07 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Soot looked at moonpaw and mewed. No that's quite alright this is fine. I wasn't really expecting anyone to actually come check up on me.
Moonpaw flicked her ear. "I'm not suppose to leave a rouge unguarded, eat." She mewed. Flicking her tail, she gave Soot a hard look. Moonpaw felt could inside, but she knew she couldn't just Leave soot. "I'm sorry…it's just something I have to do, hurry and eat so I can show you Riverclan." She purred, touching her nose to Soots unharmed shoulder.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:10 PM

My Mood: Happy

Soot looks at the fish for a moment then thanks moonpaw and eats. After eating the fish, soot stands up and limps after moonpaw.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:41 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Soot looks at the fish for a moment then thanks moonpaw and eats. After eating the fish, soot stands up and limps after moonpaw.
As the apprentice got, she glanced over at Soot. "First off, we have ranks. Leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, Elder, warrior, queen, apprentice, kit. They are all important." She mewed. Moonpaw flicked her tail, "Each cat has a duty, unless they are wounded, but we still treat them like are own. There are four clans also." She mewed. Moonpaw flicked her silver tail.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default RiverClan Warriors' Den

Ferntail, a golden-brown she-cat with golden eyes, pats down her nest after a thorn in her nest woke her. She shakes her head and removes the thorn, allowing it to fall onto the ground outside. She tries to clear her head. Ferntail looks above, through the bramble bush den and into the sky.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:33 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default RiverClan Warriors' Den

She decides to head out to the clearing. She pads out into the lovely sunshine, taking a deep breath. Ferntail picks up the thorn in her mouth and throws it into the woods near camp. She sighs, not knowing what to do. She decides to go fishing.
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.
Snowberry sighed as she groomed her snow-white pelt " Mid-day, " she meowed at the two young warriors . " So if your doing anything today you should get up " Snowberry hissed then added an angry "Now !" before leaving the den . Russetswirl and Cloudrain follow the older warrior holding in their laughter not to annoy Snowberry anymore . " That old cat never leaves anyone alone , I say she'll be in with the elders soon , " Russetswirl said nudging Cloudrain to get a response . Cloudrain winked at him before snatching herself a plump frog . The two friends sat down in a sunspot and began to tear apart the frog until- "Ahhh ! , " Cloudrain looked down at the frog in horror . A small earthworm had embedded itself in the frog , Russetswirl tossed away the piece of crowfood . " Uck , I don't feel like eating anymore from the prey pile - Fancy a hunt ? " Cloudrain asked Russetswirl . The tom was about to respond when a small ginger kit pounced on him .
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:55 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostleaf View Post
Snowberry sighed as she groomed her snow-white pelt " Mid-day, " she meowed at the two young warriors . " So if your doing anything today you should get up " Snowberry hissed then added an angry "Now !" before leaving the den . Russetswirl and Cloudrain follow the older warrior holding in their laughter not to annoy Snowberry anymore . " That old cat never leaves anyone alone , I say she'll be in with the elders soon , " Russetswirl said nudging Cloudrain to get a response . Cloudrain winked at him before snatching herself a plump frog . The two friends sat down in a sunspot and began to tear apart the frog until- "Ahhh ! , " Cloudrain looked down at the frog in horror . A small earthworm had embedded itself in the frog , Russetswirl tossed away the piece of crowfood . " Uck , I don't feel like eating anymore from the prey pile - Fancy a hunt ? " Cloudrain asked Russetswirl . The tom was about to respond when a small ginger kit pounced on him .
(I don't mean to be rude or anything but for 1. This RP is finished, and for 2. Please do not RP other people's characters as you are only supposed to RP the charatcer's that you own ^^)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 4th, 2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(I don't mean to be rude or anything but for 1. This RP is finished, and for 2. Please do not RP other people's characters as you are only supposed to RP the charatcer's that you own ^^)
Of course <3 I can take it down if you want