Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM

Old August 15th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched at they heard a cat step into the den. Turning their head they scanned the tom up and down, eyes narrowing and scanning for an injury. Their ears perked immediately,¨Whats wrong with your leg.¨ they mewed bluntly. They could tell something was wrong simply from the way the warrior sat. They padded towards him, offering a shoulder to lean on,¨Wont do you any good to be sitting here, Ill give you a nest.¨
Pinewhisker’s ears perked, his head lifting at the sound of Daypaw’s words, to which he looked at his leg. “Oh, you see, I got caught in the flood waters when the camp was being flooded and it got crushed between two rocks, I had to rip it out so I didn’t drown and it was bleeding earlier, but it seemed to have stopped.” He explained to the respected healer, blinking at them. He smiled at their offer to help him to a nest, to which he gladly took, having a heck of a time getting around like this. “Thank you so much.” The warrior said, deciding to not talk anymore as the medicine cat that he knew as his own led him to a more comfortable area to rest his injury, rather than just awkwardly sitting in the dirt.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:36 PM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@woly

Rainshadow limped into the medicine den, grumbling to herself. The old Burmese looked around for Daypaw, muttering "All because of the stupid flood," as she searched. She didn't spot the apprentice, so with a quiet mouth she said "Daypaw? You in here? I got myself a tad bit of a problem."
The tired, shorter she-cat followed right after. "And I thought we will never get here..." The elder huffed and smiled, she sat down and waited for some cat to finally treat Rainshadow. She could use some rest, being sore all over. The pale golden she sat and waited by her new friend.
Current finders!
Here!
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
After cleaning her leg the medcat chew up the dock leaves, licking them onto the wounds. it would prevent any infection from happening that would need further treatment. using the goldenrod they did the same, to ease any pain that might show up later in the leg and help with any soreness. They stood up, looking back towards the den wall...what could they use to secure a leg in place? There were no herbs strong enough that would hold a leg without breaking. Looking in the corner of the den they noticed a stick. Lighting up they picked it up, grabbing some cobwebs as well and making their way back to the molly. they placed the things down next to her,¨I need you to stay very still, got it?¨

Their ears twitched at the thought of a Starclan visiting them. It made their eyes narrow, but they sighed. This molly needed comfort right now, not Daypaws beliefs shoved in her face,¨Youll be the first one I tell. Promise.¨ they mewed quietly. They stood up, uncurling their tail from Owlkit only to come back with a few poppy seeds. Two for Whitestep and only one for Owlkit. They were small, but not too small to handle the seed. ¨This will help your distress and help you sleep better, do you feel comfortable enough to sleep in the nursery?¨ their tail gestured to a spare nest in the corner of the den for any patients that needed it.
Whitestep noticed her hesitation, but brushed it off. It was probably just too much to ask for. Whitestep instantly brightened when her question was answered. "Thank you, Daypaw!" Owlkit was about to doze off when she felt the tail of Daypaw brush her side before the warmth left. She watched Daypaw return with the small black seeds. As they sat the seeds down, Owlkit gave a cautious sniff. Whitestep, however, lapped up the seeds calmly. "I think I will be okay in the Nursery. Thank you again, Daypaw," she replied with a smile. "You have no idea how much this means to me." Looking down at her kit, Whitestep gave her a swift lick. "Eat, young one, you need your rest." Owlkit reluctantly lapped up the small seed. "I'll go now, unless you need me for anything," Whitestep purred.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Daypaws ears twitched at they heard a cat step into the den. Turning their head they scanned the tom up and down, eyes narrowing and scanning for an injury. Their ears perked immediately,¨Whats wrong with your leg.¨ they mewed bluntly. They could tell something was wrong simply from the way the warrior sat. They padded towards him, offering a shoulder to lean on,¨Wont do you any good to be sitting here, Ill give you a nest.¨

Their ears perked with their name being called. Honestly since the flood it seemed more and more cats had been piling up in the den and it was just making Daypaw lose more and more sleep. It tired them to say the least, giving a twitch of their ears when their name was called, they hadnt even heard them come in. They turned around briefly, looking towards the warrior,¨What seems to be the problem?¨

Daypaw held the stick close to the apprentices leg, proceeding to carefully but tightly wrap cobwebs around both the leg and the stick, having the leg straightening out against it. ¨Its like..a cast of some sort. Your legs broken, this will help it stay in place to the..uh..bone can heal.¨ Daypaw had much to learn still, all they knew was that a bone was broken, but that was it. They didnt know how long it would take it heal, or if they were even doing it correctly, but they were learning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
The tired, shorter she-cat followed right after. "And I thought we will never get here..." The elder huffed and smiled, she sat down and waited for some cat to finally treat Rainshadow. She could use some rest, being sore all over. The pale golden she sat and waited by her new friend.
Rainshadow nodded to her new friend, glad she had had entered the den with her. "Sorry for overwhelming you, but my... leg seems to be broken." She gritted her teeth as she said it, the pain still blinding. The Burmese shook her head and squinted, trying to clear her mind. "I'm too old for this, I might as well surrender to Starclan now. The geezers."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 16th, 2017, 12:48 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Their ears perked with their name being called. Honestly since the flood it seemed more and more cats had been piling up in the den and it was just making Daypaw lose more and more sleep. It tired them to say the least, giving a twitch of their ears when their name was called, they hadnt even heard them come in. They turned around briefly, looking towards the warrior,¨What seems to be the problem?¨

Daypaw held the stick close to the apprentices leg, proceeding to carefully but tightly wrap cobwebs around both the leg and the stick, having the leg straightening out against it. ¨Its like..a cast of some sort. Your legs broken, this will help it stay in place to the..uh..bone can heal.¨ Daypaw had much to learn still, all they knew was that a bone was broken, but that was it. They didnt know how long it would take it heal, or if they were even doing it correctly, but they were learning.
Lynxpaw flinched. She nodded in understanding though and quickly forced herself to stop shivering with fear, which she had again started to do.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lynxpaw flinched. She nodded in understanding though and quickly forced herself to stop shivering with fear, which she had again started to do.
Daypaw had already given she shecat poppy seeds and took care of her leg, all Daypaw could do was wait. They sat up,¨All we can do is wait at this point. Ill be across the den helping some other cats, if you need anything give me a mew, got it?¨ They had never dealt with a broken leg before, and wanted to watch it closely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Rainshadow nodded to her new friend, glad she had had entered the den with her. "Sorry for overwhelming you, but my... leg seems to be broken." She gritted her teeth as she said it, the pain still blinding. The Burmese shook her head and squinted, trying to clear her mind. "I'm too old for this, I might as well surrender to Starclan now. The geezers."
At hearing a broken leg, Daypaw rushed to the warriors side. They offered a shoulder for her to lean on before guiding her to an empty nest. ¨You will live every last breath you can before I let you go to Starclan.¨ and that was a promise. Letting her rest in the nest she took a look at her leg, giving it a few sniffs and seeing if there were inuries. There were, but right now they needed to know what they were dealing with. ¨This might hurt, so beware.¨ they mewed, pushing on the shecats broken leg roughly with a paw. ¨I want you to tell me if you feel pain,just pressure, or nothing at all.¨ If she felt nothing at all, it could result in the leg being paralyzed, if she felt pain, it was simply a broken bone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker’s ears perked, his head lifting at the sound of Daypaw’s words, to which he looked at his leg. “Oh, you see, I got caught in the flood waters when the camp was being flooded and it got crushed between two rocks, I had to rip it out so I didn’t drown and it was bleeding earlier, but it seemed to have stopped.” He explained to the respected healer, blinking at them. He smiled at their offer to help him to a nest, to which he gladly took, having a heck of a time getting around like this. “Thank you so much.” The warrior said, deciding to not talk anymore as the medicine cat that he knew as his own led him to a more comfortable area to rest his injury, rather than just awkwardly sitting in the dirt.
Daypaw hummed, walking across the den with Pinewhisker resting against their shoulder and walking them to an empty nest. It was clean, with fresh new moss and feathers. Once the tom was settled down and such they took a look at his leg, sniffing at it and looking for other injuries, where it was bleeding before, and so on.¨Looks like your leg is broken, and there might be some muscle damage. You may have a limp from now on depending how this leg heals.¨ they mewed. They sat up more, placing a paw on the leg. ¨Tell me if you feel pain,only pressure, or nothing at all in your leg when I press down.¨ After that in a quick motion they pressed down harshly on the leg. Hopefully, Pinewhisker would feel pain. That would mean the muscle mass wasnt to damaged and the leg wasnt paralyzed. If he felt only pressure or nothing at all.. That was a different story..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep noticed her hesitation, but brushed it off. It was probably just too much to ask for. Whitestep instantly brightened when her question was answered. "Thank you, Daypaw!" Owlkit was about to doze off when she felt the tail of Daypaw brush her side before the warmth left. She watched Daypaw return with the small black seeds. As they sat the seeds down, Owlkit gave a cautious sniff. Whitestep, however, lapped up the seeds calmly. "I think I will be okay in the Nursery. Thank you again, Daypaw," she replied with a smile. "You have no idea how much this means to me." Looking down at her kit, Whitestep gave her a swift lick. "Eat, young one, you need your rest." Owlkit reluctantly lapped up the small seed. "I'll go now, unless you need me for anything," Whitestep purred.
Daypaw dipped their head,¨Its no problem.¨ the enby mewed. It wasnt often that they healed emotional trauma, and they hadnt done it before, but they felt like they did their best. ¨I suggest a full nights rest, and if you ever need to see me again theres a spare nest always open just incase.¨ Daypaw was all to familiar with nightmares. Especially after someones death, they were common. They wouldnt be surprised if the queen came back for more poppy seeds. They stood up, brushing themselves of with their tongue before turning to the other cats in the den,¨I need to get treating to others, mew if you need me.¨
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Daypaw had already given she shecat poppy seeds and took care of her leg, all Daypaw could do was wait. They sat up,¨All we can do is wait at this point. Ill be across the den helping some other cats, if you need anything give me a mew, got it?¨ They had never dealt with a broken leg before, and wanted to watch it closely.

At hearing a broken leg, Daypaw rushed to the warriors side. They offered a shoulder for her to lean on before guiding her to an empty nest. ¨You will live every last breath you can before I let you go to Starclan.¨ and that was a promise. Letting her rest in the nest she took a look at her leg, giving it a few sniffs and seeing if there were inuries. There were, but right now they needed to know what they were dealing with. ¨This might hurt, so beware.¨ they mewed, pushing on the shecats broken leg roughly with a paw. ¨I want you to tell me if you feel pain,just pressure, or nothing at all.¨ If she felt nothing at all, it could result in the leg being paralyzed, if she felt pain, it was simply a broken bone.

Daypaw hummed, walking across the den with Pinewhisker resting against their shoulder and walking them to an empty nest. It was clean, with fresh new moss and feathers. Once the tom was settled down and such they took a look at his leg, sniffing at it and looking for other injuries, where it was bleeding before, and so on.¨Looks like your leg is broken, and there might be some muscle damage. You may have a limp from now on depending how this leg heals.¨ they mewed. They sat up more, placing a paw on the leg. ¨Tell me if you feel pain,only pressure, or nothing at all in your leg when I press down.¨ After that in a quick motion they pressed down harshly on the leg. Hopefully, Pinewhisker would feel pain. That would mean the muscle mass wasnt to damaged and the leg wasnt paralyzed. If he felt only pressure or nothing at all.. That was a different story..

Daypaw dipped their head,¨Its no problem.¨ the enby mewed. It wasnt often that they healed emotional trauma, and they hadnt done it before, but they felt like they did their best. ¨I suggest a full nights rest, and if you ever need to see me again theres a spare nest always open just incase.¨ Daypaw was all to familiar with nightmares. Especially after someones death, they were common. They wouldnt be surprised if the queen came back for more poppy seeds. They stood up, brushing themselves of with their tongue before turning to the other cats in the den,¨I need to get treating to others, mew if you need me.¨
Whitestep nodded and stood, still shaking slightly. Owlkit lingered a moment and murmured a quiet "Thank you for helping my mother," and slowly turned to leave. Come Owlkit, you'll get tired soon," she called to her kit. "I will, don't worry." The black she-cat turned to leave, and exited the den, her limbs starting to grow tired.
Old August 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Paige~

Quote:

Rainshadow put her weight against the apprentice and walked to the nest, laying down. Hearing the apprentice's promise and their warning, the elder braced herself. When she felt Daypaw press on her leg, she yowled in pain. "Yep, definitely hurts! Sure as we're in Riverclan it hurts!" She gritted her teeth. "Stupid rock, stupid flood, stupid pain.."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 17th, 2017, 03:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Lynxpaw nodded and flopped over trying to fall asleep.

@Flameleaf
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Clover

Juniperkit entered the den, prancing confidently. Her gleaming green eyes seemed to give away the curiosity that drove her actions. Recently, she's been introduced to ShadowClan. What an honor! Usually it was apprentice-age when cats are first introduced to the other clans. However, Juniperkit didn't like the ShadowClan cats' scent, and it was even worse that she had to share the nursery with some of them. She was sure she wouldn't be able to smell soon!

She's explored every den so far - excluding the leader and medicine cat den - and she decided now was the perfect time to investigate one of the mysterious dens. Juniperkit chose the medicine den because it was free for visitors unlike Russetstar's den where you had to be invited in. She swore that one day she would receive the opportunity to explore his den. Focusing on current events, Juniperkit found herself looking around in awe. The den was practically flooded with cats, both ShadowClan and RiverClan, she she could easily make out a young feline whom tended to each patient. She watched with fascination as the medicine cat completed her duties so swiftly yet accurately.

Juniperkit hadn't realized she'd come to a complete halt, her jaw having dropped due to the same fascination that danced in her eyes. The mottled kit stood still, her tail dangling behind her. She couldn't help but murmur, ``Wow...``, an abundance of awe laced in her voice. She was easily distracted, though, at the sharp tang of herbs. Her head twisted in every which direction to determine where the scent came from. It was blended with many other new scents, which unbeknownst to her was simply other herbs. However, these new scents intrigued Juniperkit and she began to head in the direction of the scent.