Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM

Old December 4th, 2019, 11:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Lionsbeach

Spanning most of the beach and rocky shoreline beside the Clans, Lionsbeach covers the area of sand and ocean that runs behind Seastones.

While fishing here isn't much of an option, RiverClan cats can find shellfish, crabs, and lobsters occasionally dotting the coastline. Dead fish are also common and, if recent, can be brought back to camp as an easy meal. Gulls and herrings can also be hunted as they scavenge for food.

Last edited by BEAR.; December 11th, 2019 at 04:33 AM.
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:22 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Lionsbeach

[ @The Cannibal @Nebby ]
[ Moving the patrol along to here so it doesn't die out! ]

Minnowmist's pawsteps were shaky as she made her way toward the assigned destination, looking back to make sure that her patrol members were keeping up with her. She swallowed the nervous lump in her throat and allowed her eyes to dart back and forth, a frown making its way to her lips. What if something jumps out at us? Will we make it back alive? I don't want to go missing like all those other warriors! She squeaked as something rustled near her, but the silver molly soom realized that it was simply her own pawsteps. Her heart pounded and she glanced at the other two, hoping that they didn't see her get startled.
"Wh- Where should we h- head to first?" she asked, focusing on Yarrowpounce. He was the leader of the patrol, after all, so she trusted him to make the decisions. And keep us alive. She felt her heart skip a beat. "W- We have to g- get these borders s- set quickly s- so Lionstar doesn't g- get mad at us." Her ears lowered at the thought of being yelled at by the golden leader, fear shining in her eyes. She shuffled her paws and slowed to a stop, awaiting an answer from Yarrowpounce before continuing onwards.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old December 8th, 2019, 04:02 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @The Cannibal @Nebby ]

Minnowmist's pawsteps were shaky as she made her way toward the assigned destination, looking back to make sure that her patrol members were keeping up with her. She swallowed the nervous lump in her throat and allowed her eyes to dart back and forth, a frown making its way to her lips. What if something jumps out at us? Will we make it back alive? I don't want to go missing like all those other warriors! She squeaked as something rustled near her, but the silver molly soom realized that it was simply her own pawsteps. Her heart pounded and she glanced at the other two, hoping that they didn't see her get startled.
"Wh- Where should we h- head to first?" she asked, focusing on Yarrowpounce. He was the leader of the patrol, after all, so she trusted him to make the decisions. And keep us alive. She felt her heart skip a beat. "W- We have to g- get these borders s- set quickly s- so Lionstar doesn't g- get mad at us." Her ears lowered at the thought of being yelled at by the golden leader, fear shining in her eyes. She shuffled her paws and slowed to a stop, awaiting an answer from Yarrowpounce before continuing onwards.
Scarfang followed, his pawsteps sure and purposeful. He waited for the rest of the patrol, sitting down and licking his paws and drawing them.over his ears.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 8th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
[ @The Cannibal @Nebby ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Scarfang followed, his pawsteps sure and purposeful. He waited for the rest of the patrol, sitting down and licking his paws and drawing them.over his ears.
{I apologize for not posting; finals week, but afterwards I should be fine!}

Yarrowpounce was surprised that Lionstar wanted him to lead another patrol, was the tom trying to get him used to not sitting in the back or something? He wasn't made for this kind of thing, or at least he didn't think he was. Most of the time other cats ignored him, he was always too uncertain and didn't have much of a backbone when it came to opinions. Sighing softly, his paws carried him forward with the other two cats on the patrol. They were to expand Riverclan territory over to the beach, surely a place the other clans wouldn't miss. But the tom couldn't help but worry and think they were expanding too much. How would they be able to consistently patrol this extra area, or at least patrol it well to ward off loners and predators? It was dangerous wasn't it?
Blinking out of his thoughts with Minnowmist's words, he'd look over at her before looking around. "Well I guess we can start marking on any um, large rocks we come across.. And the trees, we have to make sure it's strong so the other clans know that it belongs to Riverclan.. I'm not sure how far along we should go, but ah.. Lets just start marking. K-Keep an eye out for loners, and hawks, I hear they like the water because there's more fish." Briefly he'd glance to the cloudy sky before padding in the direction of a beach tree, deciding that was a good place to start marking.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 8th, 2019, 10:04 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Nebby @The Cannibal ]
[ it's alright! ]

She glanced between the two toms, her tail twitching against the ground. Her heart was racing faster than a diving hawk, her breath shaky and unsure. "O- Okay," she mewed, moving in a differemt direction than Yarrowpounce. Minnowmist's pawsteps were unsure, but as the silver she-cat moved, she silently forced herself to calm down despite the worry festering in her gut. She swallowed dryly, beginning to rub herself along any and everything, marking it all as RiverClan's territory. Once she deemed one spot marked enough, she moved to another, repeating the process until she felt as though she had gone far enough. Looking over her shoulder at her patrol members, she called out, "I- Is this g- good?"

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old December 9th, 2019, 05:36 AM
summer days..

Quote:
[ @Nebby @The Cannibal ]
[ it's alright! ]

She glanced between the two toms, her tail twitching against the ground. Her heart was racing faster than a diving hawk, her breath shaky and unsure. "O- Okay," she mewed, moving in a differemt direction than Yarrowpounce. Minnowmist's pawsteps were unsure, but as the silver she-cat moved, she silently forced herself to calm down despite the worry festering in her gut. She swallowed dryly, beginning to rub herself along any and everything, marking it all as RiverClan's territory. Once she deemed one spot marked enough, she moved to another, repeating the process until she felt as though she had gone far enough. Looking over her shoulder at her patrol members, she called out, "I- Is this g- good?"
[ @The Cannibal @hxneysuckle ]
"Very." Scarfang replied. "Make sure your scent is strong and thick," he advised, laying down his scent over a stretch of the beach. "Otherwise the other clans will waltz in, thinking it's theirs. And we don't want that."

Old December 9th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Nebby @hxneysuckle

Yarrowpounce was a bit surprised he was at least a little more calm than the molly that joined them. He wasn't going to gloat about it, or make any mention of it, but deep down inside he did feel a little bit better about himself. Reaching the tree that was now dead thanks to leafbare, he roughly rubbed his cheek against it, following with the rest of his body, turning around and doing the same with his other side. He was going to make sure that the Riverclan scent was unmistakable here.
"I don't think many other clans would like this territory anyways.. And yes, um, Minnowmist, you're doing a good job," he called out for her to hear, finishing up the tree with a last few rubs. Flicking his ear, he'd glance to the other two before heading towards the water, approaching a large rocky outcropping to begin rubbing against, the water damp from sea spray. Though he'd carefully keep an eye on the other two. He didn't want anything bad happening on this patrol.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 10th, 2019, 06:15 AM
the tale of six.

[ @Nebby @The Cannibal ]

Minnowmist's tail flicked, showing that she heard the other two. Her pawsteps were light as she moved closer to them, following Yarrowpounce's direction and rubbing herself along anything that wasn't scented. "W- We still must w- watch for outsiders," she added, ears flat against her head. The silver she-cat specifically focused on anything that would get wet, wanting to layer her scent upon them as much as she could. The water's spray would of course wash most, if not all, of the scent away, but it was worth attempting.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old December 10th, 2019, 07:03 AM
summer days..

Quote:
[ @Nebby @The Cannibal ]

Minnowmist's tail flicked, showing that she heard the other two. Her pawsteps were light as she moved closer to them, following Yarrowpounce's direction and rubbing herself along anything that wasn't scented. "W- We still must w- watch for outsiders," she added, ears flat against her head. The silver she-cat specifically focused on anything that would get wet, wanting to layer her scent upon them as much as she could. The water's spray would of course wash most, if not all, of the scent away, but it was worth attempting.
| @The Cannibal @hxneysuckle |
Scarfang followed, rubbing his scent on rocks, small shrubs and other things he could find. Hopefully they would finish their patrol soon. He was tired and wanted to eat. But he just buckled down and continued marking his territory.

Last edited by vellichor; October 31st, 2023 at 11:02 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 11:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Nebby @hxneysuckle

It didn't take too long, or at least Yarrowpounce didn't think it did. It was just a matter of rubbing against things, marking them as Riverclan's territory and double checking to make sure there were no outsiders that had taken up this area. And being that it was so close to a body of water, there really were no others. It was actually kind of peaceful with the sound of the waves rhythmically beating against the shore. After he had marked one side, he made sure the other two were done marking as well before having them meet him back where they started.
"I think that should be good enough.. We'll probably have to come back out, or someone will to mark these a few more times but I think we did a good job. Lets go ahead and head back now, don't want to get in anymore trouble." Flicking his ear he'd offer a shaky smile before turning back towards camp, leading them away from the beach.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?