Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 19th, 2018, 06:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Third eye ( interactive story) ( horror :3)

It was quiet, deadly quiet, silence was all that could be heard... and it was terrifying. That’s what the boy hated... when it was quiet especially when the tests came. When he was unable to move and stripped up onto a table unable to close his eyes or even speak as they showed it to him again and again... the Third eyes as red as blood and blinking so slowly it drove the boy. His mouth was covered so his pained screams can’t even be heard it was muffled as he stared at it. That eye that just kept looking at him, just kept staring at him. Speaking to him and making him see and think things he fears... he didn’t want to kill. He didn’t want to hurt... but... it made it sound so beautiful so desirable and needed that he can’t help but dream of it!
Stabbing someone, tearing them apart and this scared him deeply his slient tears continued to fall as suddenly a voice can be heard sharply and darkly saying.
Their third eye is drawing you in!

He wakes up breathing heavily and breaking into a cold sweat... yet a other dream. He looks at the mirror to see himself, he was a handsome man, with mixed colored eyes. One as blue as the sea and the other a odd red. He thought it was some rare mutation from his parents which he never really knew. He was left alone as a kid and even if he did know them he would have most likely forgotten by now. All he really remembers was waking up in some orphanage ... that was when he was 10 years old now he was 25 and to this day never really knew what his past life was but he did have some odd dreams each repeating over and over again. The same thing that was odd yet somehow he found it familiar. The third eye. He never really knew what it was or how he ends up dreaming about it but lately he’s been seeing it a lot more. Him being tested on and this thing just staring at him yet he somehow heard voices. He didn’t know what they said but he knew it wasn’t good. He moves his hand though his onyx long messy hair and looks to the side to see yet again a empty bed side. He sighs deeply, Naruto left him again. They have been together for a couple years now yet that man has been playing with him and cheating on him with his half brother winter, how he knew well he caught them so many times. Yet he doesn’t do anything why? ... he’s afraid to be alone despite their constant fighting and Naruto constantly cheating he was the only one keeping him from going insane with these dreams since he roughly and painfully brought him back to reality. But now he found himself going numb because of it...
What should he do?

1) pack the Fox’s things and tell him to leave.

2) break up with him as soon as he gets home

3) face the day with a fake smile

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:06 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: Third eye ( interactive story) ( horror :3)

Those that may be interested ( y’all don’t have to )
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@Teggy
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@tinyalienkid
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:10 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It was quiet, deadly quiet, silence was all that could be heard... and it was terrifying. That’s what the boy hated... when it was quiet especially when the tests came. When he was unable to move and stripped up onto a table unable to close his eyes or even speak as they showed it to him again and again... the Third eyes as red as blood and blinking so slowly it drove the boy. His mouth was covered so his pained screams can’t even be heard it was muffled as he stared at it. That eye that just kept looking at him, just kept staring at him. Speaking to him and making him see and think things he fears... he didn’t want to kill. He didn’t want to hurt... but... it made it sound so beautiful so desirable and needed that he can’t help but dream of it!
Stabbing someone, tearing them apart and this scared him deeply his slient tears continued to fall as suddenly a voice can be heard sharply and darkly saying.
Their third eye is drawing you in!

He wakes up breathing heavily and breaking into a cold sweat... yet a other dream. He looks at the mirror to see himself, he was a handsome man, with mixed colored eyes. One as blue as the sea and the other a odd red. He thought it was some rare mutation from his parents which he never really knew. He was left alone as a kid and even if he did know them he would have most likely forgotten by now. All he really remembers was waking up in some orphanage ... that was when he was 10 years old now he was 25 and to this day never really knew what his past life was but he did have some odd dreams each repeating over and over again. The same thing that was odd yet somehow he found it familiar. The third eye. He never really knew what it was or how he ends up dreaming about it but lately he’s been seeing it a lot more. Him being tested on and this thing just staring at him yet he somehow heard voices. He didn’t know what they said but he knew it wasn’t good. He moves his hand though his onyx long messy hair and looks to the side to see yet again a empty bed side. He sighs deeply, Naruto left him again. They have been together for a couple years now yet that man has been playing with him and cheating on him with his half brother winter, how he knew well he caught them so many times. Yet he doesn’t do anything why? ... he’s afraid to be alone despite their constant fighting and Naruto constantly cheating he was the only one keeping him from going insane with these dreams since he roughly and painfully brought him back to reality. But now he found himself going numb because of it...
What should he do?

1) pack the Fox’s things and tell him to leave.

2) break up with him as soon as he gets home

3) face the day with a fake smile

I would suggest option one cause Naruto is causing unneeded stress for your charrie and find somebody that truely appreciates him =3

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

two or one probably -
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

2.)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:33 PM
The Madness King

It’s a tie between one and two!
Just need one more to break the tie!
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:51 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It’s a tie between one and two!
Just need one more to break the tie!
2 :3
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:19 PM
The Madness King

@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Foxfur
@Boba Fett

2 has been chosen

The man sighs loudly as he looks at the door... he had enough. He had enough of the pain and the constant fighting! He had enough of forcing himself to love a man that didn’t even love him back! Hell even cheated on him behind his back.
He gets off the bed and began to look at the Mirror than he looks away suddenly “ that damn fox...” he says coldly as he begins to get dressed putting on some blue jeans and a nice black and white shirt. He begins to walk to the kitchen but for some reason he found himself watching the door eager to see Naruto come in why? He didn’t know ... he just felt a need. Something talking to him.. telling him to do something that he didn’t know.. or didn’t want to know.
He begins to sit down and just.. watch the door but than soon he found himself staring at something else.... a knife used to cut meat and vegetables yet .. he found it ... oddly- the thought was quickly cut off when the door open opens and in came Naruto who’s hair was short and as bright as the sun. His eyes a sea blue but held a annoyed look in them as he looks at Sasuke who was just sitting there. Almost Immediately Naruto speaks “ look whatever it is I -“ Sasuke cuts him off with a cold husky voice “ it’s over.” He Says simply and coldly and almost immediately Naruto growls “ stop joking you know you won’t last-“ Sasuke now gets up quickly “ I said it’s over. Get your things and leave I’m not having someone like you ruin me now leave.”
Naruto laughs coldly “ so now you have the guts to tell me off huh? I’m so proud you can finally stand up for yourself pity it won’t work on me so just sit down be a good boy and-“ Sasuke roughly grabs Narutos arm causing the gasp a bit in pain “ I said it’s over you damn needy fox. Get the hell out of here before I do something about it” Naruto laughs softly leaning in “ than do it.”

1) give in and let it go

2) throw him out

3) IT CALLS. OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Suffer.. yes... suffer

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 19th, 2018, 08:39 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

1 or 3
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.