Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Profile Mewsic is back! Check it out!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
open file ? . ....
Last post by finley.exe
Today 11:03 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 10:40 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Lillith
Last post by Moonraven
Today 10:40 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:33 PM
[RC EVENT] {~+going with...
by mars
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:31 PM

Old January 15th, 2018, 06:31 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Shineclan official roleplay thread!

If you have not signed-up then go to. The sign-ups please. This is the thread for the roleplay so do not post anything unless you have been accepted into shineclan. Thank you for your courtesy! Have fun!

“Hello and welcome to shineclan. I am Goldenstar. First of all I am intrigued to know how you got here. We are so far away from a twoleg place and from any other clans. Perhaps you sought us out. If so, follow me to the shineclan camp.”
You follow Goldenstar to a dark passageway. Almost as dark as a night with no moon. Then you see a glimmer of light up ahead, and as you walk into a vast clearing with beautiful sparkling stones that look to be pure multi colored stars, your face lights up in amazement. Goldenstar’s whiskers twitch in amusement.
“This is shineclan’s camp. No fox nor badger can find the entrance to the camp, and if they do they get too unnerved to go very far. I do hope you decide to stay. And if you don’t, just know I would lay down all of my nine lives for my clan, and our new home. So if you do decide to join our clan you will be very well cared for.”

LETS BEGIN!
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:51 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Shineclan official roleplay thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
If you have not signed-up then go to. The sign-ups please. This is the thread for the roleplay so do not post anything unless you have been accepted into shineclan. Thank you for your courtesy! Have fun!

“Hello and welcome to shineclan. I am Goldenstar. First of all I am intrigued to know how you got here. We are so far away from a twoleg place and from any other clans. Perhaps you sought us out. If so, follow me to the shineclan camp.”
You follow Goldenstar to a dark passageway. Almost as dark as a night with no moon. Then you see a glimmer of light up ahead, and as you walk into a vast clearing with beautiful sparkling stones that look to be pure multi colored stars, your face lights up in amazement. Goldenstar’s whiskers twitch in amusement.
“This is shineclan’s camp. No fox nor badger can find the entrance to the camp, and if they do they get too unnerved to go very far. I do hope you decide to stay. And if you don’t, just know I would lay down all of my nine lives for my clan, and our new home. So if you do decide to join our clan you will be very well cared for.”

LETS BEGIN!
Lilypaw bounded out of the medicine den, a scrap of catmint hanging out of her mouth. She dropped it on the ground, setting it on one of the sparkling stones. She sat down with a loud thump, and began meowing. “Look, Leafy! Isn’t it a wonderful day?” She said, closing her eyes.

She breathed in the deep scent of morning. It was nice. She looked at Leafy. A pure rumbled from deep in her throat. Leafy was her best friend. Ever.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 15th, 2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:13 AM

... you never signed leafy up...)
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:43 AM
boo

Quote:
... you never signed leafy up...)
Leafy is a shred of catmint, but I can make a form if I need to. Lol

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 15th, 2018, 08:47 AM

lol go ahead! XD
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:50 AM

Plus I thought it was lotuspaw not lillypaw. And can you keep it lotuspaw, because Lillypaw brings bad foxclan memories... of my oc Lillybreeze the one who tried to kill ravenfang...
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:57 AM
boo

Quote:
Plus I thought it was lotuspaw not lillypaw. And can you keep it lotuspaw, because Lillypaw brings bad foxclan memories... of my oc Lillybreeze the one who tried to kill ravenfang...
Sorry for the mixup! Let me get this straight. Her name is Lotuspaw. Then Lotustail. Sorry!

~pom~

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:11 AM

It’s ok)
Goldenstar padded out of the leaders den and over to where lotuspaw and leafy where. “Good morning Lotuspaw... leafy...” she gave the scrap of catmint a sideways glance.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:12 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Endheart steps into camp with a rabbit in his mouth, his ear flicked a bit as he begins to walk towards the fresh kill pile. Soon he drops the rabbit and begins to look around for someone than with a sigh just decides to walk towards the leaders den. but soon sees Goldenstar and begins to walk up to him “ there you are. We need to speak my lady”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 15th, 2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:13 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Lotuspaw bounded out of the medicine den, a scrap of catmint hanging out of her mouth. She dropped it on the ground, setting it on one of the sparkling stones. She sat down with a loud thump, and began meowing. “Look, Leafy! Isn’t it a wonderful day?” She said, closing her eyes.

She breathed in the deep scent of morning. It was nice. She looked at Leafy. A pure rumbled from deep in her throat. Leafy was her best friend. Ever.
Lotuspaw watched as Endheart padded into Goldenstar’s den. What’s that about? She thought. She lay down in the sunshine, resting her head near Leafy, her shred of catmint.

~pom~