Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 PM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 01:58 PM
dreamwalker
by forest
Last post by marshy
Today 01:52 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:50 PM

Old December 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Brokenheart meets Apap

@Merry Megan
A handsome looking brown and white loner molly was walking though some path within the outskirts. Her eyes as blue and as cold as ice and she held a scar over her nose and a big scar on her chest in the symbol of a x. She walked with power and grace with each step told many of what she can do if someone were to challenge her. Her very glare was enough to send most running but in all honesty the truth about why she does this is because she’s just down right shy and too embarrassed to talk to anyone!
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Brokenheart meets Apap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Merry Megan
A handsome looking brown and white loner molly was walking though some path within the outskirts. Her eyes as blue and as cold as ice and she held a scar over her nose and a big scar on her chest in the symbol of a x. She walked with power and grace with each step told many of what she can do if someone were to challenge her. Her very glare was enough to send most running but in all honesty the truth about why she does this is because she’s just down right shy and too embarrassed to talk to anyone!
Brokenheart walked out of the skyclan territory into the unknown outskirts. He came out to have some time alone, but the scent of another cat caught in his nose. He saw the molly, hiding himself behind a bush. 'Hmm.She may look like a threat, but she might end up not being bad,' thought Brokenheart, going out of hiding. "Hello!" called the skyclan tom.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Brokenheart walked out of the skyclan territory into the unknown outskirts. He came out to have some time alone, but the scent of another cat caught in his nose. He saw the molly, hiding himself behind a bush. 'Hmm.She may look like a threat, but she might end up not being bad,' thought Brokenheart, going out of hiding. "Hello!" called the skyclan tom.
She jumps a bit hearing a voice suddenly and turns around claws out just in case “ .... and you are?” She asks in a cool husky voice strong and elegant as she. Although her glowing eyes held a bit of nervousness she wasn’t used to being called out since many were too scared to even speak to her.
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
She jumps a bit hearing a voice suddenly and turns around claws out just in case “ .... and you are?” She asks in a cool husky voice strong and elegant as she. Although her glowing eyes held a bit of nervousness she wasn’t used to being called out since many were too scared to even speak to her.
Brokenheart backs away slowly, giving the molly some space in case she attacked him. "I'm Brokenheart from Skyclan. I promise you I mean no harm." replied the ginger tabby tom. The last thing I want to do is start a fight,' thought Brokenheart with a small shiver, seeing the cats scar's for the first time.

Old December 26th, 2017, 07:24 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Brokenheart backs away slowly, giving the molly some space in case she attacked him. "I'm Brokenheart from Skyclan. I promise you I mean no harm." replied the ginger tabby tom. The last thing I want to do is start a fight,' thought Brokenheart with a small shiver, seeing the cats scar's for the first time.
She nods slowly “ .... I’m.. Apap. A former rouge... now loner. Why’s a clanner doing here aren’t you guys... like royalty or something?” She asks curiously as her claws draw back
Old December 26th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
She nods slowly “ .... I’m.. Apap. A former rouge... now loner. Why’s a clanner doing here aren’t you guys... like royalty or something?” She asks curiously as her claws draw back
'Royalty? Why would we be royalty' thought Brokenheart. "No. We're just a clan nothing very special about us." shrugged the Skyclan tom. He sat down, wrapping her tail around his paws.

Old December 26th, 2017, 08:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

'Royalty? Why would we be royalty' thought Brokenheart. "No. We're just a clan nothing very special about us." shrugged the Skyclan tom. He sat down, wrapping her tail around his paws.
she nods slowly “ .... I see. Um... well y’all seem like ... Than again.. you guys do .. die quickly “ she says calmly as she begins to sit down “ why are you here?”