Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Northview University

Talon Jay sat alone at a table. This was nothing new. The young woman didn't have many friends, and those that chose to stay with her were off at some other academy. She sipped her coffee and got to work studying.

Tim Skip~

She studied for a few hours before getting upset and throwing her textbook across the room. Anyone with a brain stem could tell this new student had anger issues. She got up and stormed out of the building, the cool, fresh air hitting her face. She sighed as the scent of green tea floated past her. That and baby seals were the only things that got her to calm down.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:56 PM
bruh head

Bracken sat in her dorm, chirping and tweeting softly to her three birds. To he honest, the girl wasn't completely comfortable, as she had just moved in a few days ago. Not to mention how she was probably the only person on campus who was allowed to have pets. It wasn't like she had a whole flock of birds- it was just a darwin's finch and and a pair of lovebirds. She had a male and a female, she let the female perch on her finger for a moment, while stroking its head before returning back to its perch. Sighing she glanced at the window. I really should get out more often... she thought with a wince, peeking out the door like some nervous rabbit who was about to get preyed upon.

(Open)

Last edited by aleka!; November 14th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

After a while of skateboarding Willow came to the park. No one was offering her any pets to sit yet so she decided that she would find something else to do. She found a bench under some shade and opened her spell book and tried some spells..all of which failed miserably and she got stuck with this poor creature.. (boop). “Oh nononononono.” She panicked trying to put the former rock back to what it used to be before she meddled with it. “You where supposed to become a pen!” She squeaked. She just went against one major rule her parents taught her. Don’t create life unless you have permission too. She continued flipping through her spell book finding nothing.

(Just gonna add Scarlets sister in there too..they both open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Bracken sat in her dorm, chirping and tweeting softly to her three birds. To he honest, the girl wasn't completely comfortable, as she had just moved in a few days ago. Not to mention how she was probably the only person on campus who was allowed to have pets. It wasn't like she had a whole flock of birds- it was just a darwin's finch and and a pair of lovebirds. She had a male and a female, she let the female perch on her finger for a moment, while stroking its head before returning back to its perch. Sighing she glanced at the window. I really should get out more often... she thought with a wince, peeking out the door like some nervous rabbit who was about to get preyed upon.

(Open)
Heh well anyone can see the panicking Willow XD since your character seems to like pets maybe she could check out the new situation. But you don’t have to-just a thought.)
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:16 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Heh well anyone can see the panicking Willow XD since your character seems to like pets maybe she could check out the new situation. But you don’t have to-just a thought.)
(ok)

Bracken pushed all her worries aside, clicking her throat quietly. Maybe a little flight wouldn't hurt, she had already created a list of local birds she could blend in as. Although, she did prefer the shape of a arctic peregrine falcon due to the speed. "Agh, screw it..." She said aloud after a moment of thinking, looking at the sky, before shifting shape. Now, she was in the shape of a peregrine falcon, and she rose on strong wings. As she glanced down she couldn't help but think, Now, this is the way to travel, as she glided toward the park. Due to her sharp eyes, she could see a girl silently panicking with some sort of thing she couldn't even identify. It was obvious that this new person needed help, and maybe Bracken would be able to offer it. She spun into a dive, extending her talons to land on a branch. Preferring not to raise any questions, she changed back to her human form, clambering down the trunk to stand awkwardly a few feet away from the bench. "Uh- need any help?" She offered awkwardly with a shy smile.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

(ok)

Bracken pushed all her worries aside, clicking her throat quietly. Maybe a little flight wouldn't hurt, she had already created a list of local birds she could blend in as. Although, she did prefer the shape of a arctic peregrine falcon due to the speed. "Agh, screw it..." She said aloud after a moment of thinking, looking at the sky, before shifting shape. Now, she was in the shape of a peregrine falcon, and she rose on strong wings. As she glanced down she couldn't help but think, Now, this is the way to travel, as she glided toward the park. Due to her sharp eyes, she could see a girl silently panicking with some sort of thing she couldn't even identify. It was obvious that this new person needed help, and maybe Bracken would be able to offer it. She spun into a dive, extending her talons to land on a branch. Preferring not to raise any questions, she changed back to her human form, clambering down the trunk to stand awkwardly a few feet away from the bench. "Uh- need any help?" She offered awkwardly with a shy smile.
Willow jumped a bit not hearing any person walking at raised her gaze to a girl approaching.Before she could respond the small creature crawled up her arm and stopped at her elbow. She got up and started shaking her right arm all around trying to get the unphased animal off of her arm. Realizing that it wouldn’t budge she took a few calm breaths and looked at the girl. “Uh well... I kinda made this.. Uh..this thing from a rock. I don’t know how..it was supposed to be a pen but..it turned into this..” She gulped looking down at it. Huh..it was in a way cute.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:59 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Willow jumped a bit not hearing any person walking at raised her gaze to a girl approaching.Before she could respond the small creature crawled up her arm and stopped at her elbow. She got up and started shaking her right arm all around trying to get the unphased animal off of her arm. Realizing that it wouldn’t budge she took a few calm breaths and looked at the girl. “Uh well... I kinda made this.. Uh..this thing from a rock. I don’t know how..it was supposed to be a pen but..it turned into this..” She gulped looking down at it. Huh..it was in a way cute.

She blinked in surprise. "Well, that's certainly new," she said after a pause, not able to tear her gaze from it. It really would of been cuter without that face though. "Wait, you made it?" Bracken said in surprise. "What are you, some kind of witch or wizard?" She attempted in an joking tone, though from looking at the thick book she had laying on the bench beside her, it was a good guess. She crouched down, hoping to get a closer look at the creature without the older girl minding. "It definitely didn't go so well." she mumbled to herself, under her breath.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

She blinked in surprise. "Well, that's certainly new," she said after a pause, not able to tear her gaze from it. It really would of been cuter without that face though. "Wait, you made it?" Bracken said in surprise. "What are you, some kind of witch or wizard?" She attempted in an joking tone, though from looking at the thick book she had laying on the bench beside her, it was a good guess. She crouched down, hoping to get a closer look at the creature without the older girl minding. "It definitely didn't go so well." she mumbled to herself, under her breath.
Willow scratched the back of her head. “Heh..yea.. I’m not the best at spells yet...” she held our her arm so the other girl could get a closer look at the creature. Which sniffed the stranger curiously. “I’m willow.” She attempted a smile though due to this situation it looked more like a nervous smile more than anything.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

accepted
Thank you!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Kerenza rushed out of the stables on her horse Juno, wanting to get some exercise for the mare before she had to go to work. The two cantered around the ring, quietly enjoying the ride.
(Open!)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 15th, 2017, 04:55 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Merrypotatoes
@Shadow
"I'll just have a bacon burger with fries, no drink." Trinidy replied simply.

Last edited by judas; November 15th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.