by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:19 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:48 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Ugh screw it" drago said then forced his way into tharek mind and healed his injury and gave him his memory back he was too fired up to sit here talking he wanted a fight Arya kissed him then stepped back grabbing darkwings and pulling her with her "you might wanna move" she said to darkwings
Claw felt a bit of his power and reached for it getting a hold of it he healed her wound instantly the healer stepped back bowed then left to help heal the other wounded "is there any other injuries" claw asked spirit
(Lol equinox i had to keep the battle going)

*spirit looked at him and shook her head as the healer left.* “not any I know of at this moment.” *she said looking at herself then to claw.*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:41 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
"Ugh screw it" drago said then forced his way into tharek mind and healed his injury and gave him his memory back he was too fired up to sit here talking he wanted a fight Arya kissed him then stepped back grabbing darkwings and pulling her with her "you might wanna move" she said to darkwings
Claw felt a bit of his power and reached for it getting a hold of it he healed her wound instantly the healer stepped back bowed then left to help heal the other wounded "is there any other injuries" claw asked spirit
(Lol equinox i had to keep the battle going)
Noooo I had a plot

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:58 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*spirit looked at him and shook her head as the healer left.* “not any I know of at this moment.” *she said looking at herself then to claw.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Noooo I had a plot
(Then i take back the drago part of the post) drago snarled "show mercy to you, you lost your memory if you haven't noticed your in a crater me and you were fighting in the air when i punched you so hard you slammed into the ground and created this crater and hit your head" Arya wrapped her arms around drago to calm him drago put an arm around her and took a deep breath his armor changing to a brilliant gold and his eyes returned to their normal starburst green blue and hazel (my eyes irl you guys do know that drago is basically irl me but with the ability to access his dragon side XD) claw kisses her on the head "im glad" he said he had a couple of scratches that stung a bit but non were bleeding he looked up as hannah and bloodrain walked up his 2 commanders sat in front of them "taren is fully under our control out of the dragon slaves only 100 died in the uprising with 200 wounded" hannah said claw nodded

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:32 AM
roar

Quote:
(Then i take back the drago part of the post) drago snarled "show mercy to you, you lost your memory if you haven't noticed your in a crater me and you were fighting in the air when i punched you so hard you slammed into the ground and created this crater and hit your head" Arya wrapped her arms around drago to calm him drago put an arm around her and took a deep breath his armor changing to a brilliant gold and his eyes returned to their normal starburst green blue and hazel (my eyes irl you guys do know that drago is basically irl me but with the ability to access his dragon side XD) claw kisses her on the head "im glad" he said he had a couple of scratches that stung a bit but non were bleeding he looked up as hannah and bloodrain walked up his 2 commanders sat in front of them "taren is fully under our control out of the dragon slaves only 100 died in the uprising with 200 wounded" hannah said claw nodded
(XD thanks)

Tharek scrambled back, looking st Drago with genuine fear, and let loose a breath. “Lost my memory... what? Wait.... Taren? What do you mean, Taren’s under your control? I thought it was always an Elsguard city.”

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:

Spirit looked at claw touched the scratches and healed them. She kissed his cheek back blushing as she did so.

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; January 22nd, 2018 at 09:52 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:08 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

(XD thanks)

Tharek scrambled back, looking st Drago with genuine fear, and let loose a breath. “Lost my memory... what? Wait.... Taren? What do you mean, Taren’s under your control? I thought it was always an Elsguard city.”
Quote:
Spirit looked at claw touched the scratches and healed them. She kissed his cheek back blushing as she did so.
Drago rolled his eyes "its useless trying to explain it you just need to know that it was under your side control but we just took it back" he said arya nodded "all of the other kingdoms turned on elsguard and attacked we only had the capital left by the time me drago and darkwings arrived and now we have also taken the elven city fortress olisia" she said

Claw smiled and hugged her "this 2 battles are only the first of many soldiers will die on both side's but in the end elsguard will prevail" he said

Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:43 AM
roar

Quote:
Drago rolled his eyes "its useless trying to explain it you just need to know that it was under your side control but we just took it back" he said arya nodded "all of the other kingdoms turned on elsguard and attacked we only had the capital left by the time me drago and darkwings arrived and now we have also taken the elven city fortress olisia" she said

Claw smiled and hugged her "this 2 battles are only the first of many soldiers will die on both side's but in the end elsguard will prevail" he said
“My side...?” A look of pure confusion crossed his face.

Darkwings looked over at Drago. “We shouldn’t say anything else to him,” she said decisively. “It might make things worse, and besides, he doesn’t know what’s going on.” She walked over to Tharek’s and out one of his arms around her shoulder.

Last edited by dino.; January 22nd, 2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:

Spirit replied to him “yes I know. But I just want to say you die I’m not gonna be happy.” (Well he knows spirit likes lol)

Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:04 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

“My side...?” A look of pure confusion crossed his face.

Darkwings looked over at Drago. “We shouldn’t say anything else to him,” she said decisively. “It might make things worse, and besides, he doesn’t know what’s going on.” She walked over to Tharek’s and out one of his arms around her shoulder.
Quote:
Spirit replied to him “yes I know. But I just want to say you die I’m not gonna be happy.” (Well he knows spirit likes lol)
Drago nodded and turned to open a portal back to olisia when he suddenly stumbled his head pounding he would've fallen to the ground if Arya didn't catch him he looked up at her seeing her mouth move but couldn't hear anything over the roar that ripped through his mind this thing in his mind wasn't an external being it was something inside of him before he could do anything the pounding and the roar stopped leaving him with a major headache all the noises around him crashed into his ears at once "DRAGO CAN YOU HEAR ME WHATS WRONG PLEASE ANSWER ME" Arya was yelling at him he shook his head unable to speak Arya gently sat down with him keeping her arms around him, he was shaking

Claw smirked "i won't die and if you die i won't be happy I'll tear your killer to pieces no matter what no one can harm my queen that much and get away with it" he said

Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:57 PM
roar

Quote:
Drago nodded and turned to open a portal back to olisia when he suddenly stumbled his head pounding he would've fallen to the ground if Arya didn't catch him he looked up at her seeing her mouth move but couldn't hear anything over the roar that ripped through his mind this thing in his mind wasn't an external being it was something inside of him before he could do anything the pounding and the roar stopped leaving him with a major headache all the noises around him crashed into his ears at once "DRAGO CAN YOU HEAR ME WHATS WRONG PLEASE ANSWER ME" Arya was yelling at him he shook his head unable to speak Arya gently sat down with him keeping her arms around him, he was shaking

Claw smirked "i won't die and if you die i won't be happy I'll tear your killer to pieces no matter what no one can harm my queen that much and get away with it" he said
“Give him space!” Darkwings yelled. She let go of Tharek, who could now stand by himself and looked quite scared, and put a hand on Arya’s shoulder. “Give him air.” Tharek repeated Darkwings Command hoarsely. “That’s The Best thing for him right now.”