Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:25 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@BluBunnie @Rubinaito

Blazingstar listened to Rosethorn speak, his ears pinned back a little with anger. Of course it was Thunderclan. It was a foolish move, now Blazingstar would have to make the first move to end the mouse-brained skirmishes between them. This meant war. Blazingstar's thoughts averted once he heard Rosethorn apologizing. He simply shook his head. "There's nothing to apologize for. You did what you had to in that situation and no one could ask any different from you," he replied before their conversation was interrupted by Onyxwhisper. His golden hues turned to look at the normally skittish feline, but they focused on a feline behind her: Rabbitpounce. A sigh left the leader's body, but he had to focus on the patrol. Surgestorm was the only one who could help with the injured, they would focus on Rabbitpounce in a moment. "Onyxwhisper," the ginger tom spoke in attempt to catch her attention. Soon enough warriors would be gathering to sit vigil with Rabbitpounce, so he preferred to keep his voice a little more low now. "Rosethorn filled me in on the majority of what happened and you did good, putting an end to that fight," he spoke to his deputy, though his voice sounded defeated. The clan knew what to expect next.
The black feline turned towards her leader, worried clear on her face. She knew what this small battle would bring next. "Thank you, Blazingstar." She bowed her head. "Although, I wish I would've gotten there in time." She looked baxk at Rabbitpounces body sadly. "I should've gone with them... I could've done something." She mumbled and met the eyes of her leader. She was happy she stopped the fight when she did, but if only she'd gone in the first place the clan wouldn't be going to war.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 21st, 2018, 08:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade smiled looking at the tom compared to his two tussling sisters. What Thea said was true, he was the little devil in the litter. While his sisters acted like regular kits, besides Silhouettekit's roughness everynow and then, but Raccoonkit was anything but normal. He was crazy, but adorable nonetheless. He opened his mouth about to say something back to her, but when he did he heard her begin to speak again. He stepped back a little bit, shocked at her sudden change in mood. She had assumed she would be upset, but not screaming in his face like he was a kit who had ran away. Weaselshade stepped back. He placed the tip of his tail on her shoulders trying to calm her, even though he knew his action was probably in vain. "Thea, I know what you told me to do, and I'm sorry." He said, surprising himself with his one words. He knew that he cared for Thea, and he knew he was capable of saying nice things to her, but never had he imagined he would ever apologize to her. It just sort of happened. Continuing on Weaselshade avoided her gaze, afraid of how she might act. "I was out there fighting for you and the kits, I knew you would be safe because of the other cats guarding the camp." Tears sparkled in the tom's eyes, fighting violently to free them selves, he had to close his eyes to hold them back. Taking a deep breath he smiled sheepishly. "Guess I didn't think that I was going to run into the ThunderClan deputy." Weaselshade knew he had fled the battle, but he still felt good about the wound he had inflicted on Passionblaze's leg. He may have not won, but to him it was good enough. He opened his eyes again, and looked her straight in the eye. "I'm sorry." He said again, and then looked away. He didn't know how he had managed to stay so calm throughout all of that, he never expected he could have done it without yelling. But he had, and he was glad. He looked at his own kits, and at the other kits playing in the nursery. He smiled, glad to be back in such a familiar place.
Thea wanted to continue yelling at him, nagging at him, scolding him for doing something so dangerous! She knew the clan cats battled for land or whatever, but she still felt the Thunderclan and Windclan battle wasn’t his place to fight. It was supposed to be here with them. She had softened slightly when he apologized, and told her that he was fighting for her and the kits. If Thea had a choice, she would had ran off with her kits to somewhere safe. Away from the clans! Windclan would had seen the last of them! After all, she had only used Weaselshade to create Raccoonkit, Silhouettekit, and Clearkit. Thea made herself believe that she didn’t need him. She could wander alone with her kits at her side. No matter how many times she cursed the tom’s names, fumed at him, or got sassy with him; he stuck around. Thea, dared she admit, became slightly attached to him, and cared for him. He was the father of her kits - biological and adoptive - so, she wanted him alive. So, their kits wouldn’t be without a father. “What you did was a very stupid thing.” She muttered, quietly. “But, I’m grateful to see you standing.” A ghost of a smile came onto her maw before it disappeared quickly. At least his heart knew his best interests. It was kinda sweet...she had tilted her head as she listened to him. Unconsciously, the creamy tonkinese was padding forward to nuzzle him under the chin, but halted herself when he spoke of running into the Thunderclan deputy. Thea never really seen the Thunderclan deputy but she heard the news of the skirmish where a warrior by the name of Rabbitpounce was killed in the skirmish. The gossip spread like wildfire, and apparently Passionblaze was the one to start it. Thea had jumped back from the tom. “You fought with the Thunderclan deputy!?” She seethed. “Have you gone as crazy as a fox in a fit? You could fight any warrior on that field but nooooooo the big and mighty Weaselshade just had to fight the deputy!” She spat, sarcastically, as she rolled her eyes at the tom and sighed exasperatedly.”Are you hurt? Did he hurt you anywhere? I swear, Weaselshade, sometimes you make me question your mentality.” Thea circled the tom closely to get a good look at his pelt. She nosed through his fur to check for any bruises or whimpers of pain. Aside from scars on his face, where else could they be found? Thea gave him a good look over because he still looked good. Not too beaten up, but how much pain was he in before? “You don’t need to see Surgestorm, do you?”
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea wanted to continue yelling at him, nagging at him, scolding him for doing something so dangerous! She knew the clan cats battled for land or whatever, but she still felt the Thunderclan and Windclan battle wasn’t his place to fight. It was supposed to be here with them. She had softened slightly when he apologized, and told her that he was fighting for her and the kits. If Thea had a choice, she would had ran off with her kits to somewhere safe. Away from the clans! Windclan would had seen the last of them! After all, she had only used Weaselshade to create Raccoonkit, Silhouettekit, and Clearkit. Thea made herself believe that she didn’t need him. She could wander alone with her kits at her side. No matter how many times she cursed the tom’s names, fumed at him, or got sassy with him; he stuck around. Thea, dared she admit, became slightly attached to him, and cared for him. He was the father of her kits - biological and adoptive - so, she wanted him alive. So, their kits wouldn’t be without a father. “What you did was a very stupid thing.” She muttered, quietly. “But, I’m grateful to see you standing.” A ghost of a smile came onto her maw before it disappeared quickly. At least his heart knew his best interests. It was kinda sweet...she had tilted her head as she listened to him. Unconsciously, the creamy tonkinese was padding forward to nuzzle him under the chin, but halted herself when he spoke of running into the Thunderclan deputy. Thea never really seen the Thunderclan deputy but she heard the news of the skirmish where a warrior by the name of Rabbitpounce was killed in the skirmish. The gossip spread like wildfire, and apparently Passionblaze was the one to start it. Thea had jumped back from the tom. “You fought with the Thunderclan deputy!?” She seethed. “Have you gone as crazy as a fox in a fit? You could fight any warrior on that field but nooooooo the big and mighty Weaselshade just had to fight the deputy!” She spat, sarcastically, as she rolled her eyes at the tom and sighed exasperatedly.”Are you hurt? Did he hurt you anywhere? I swear, Weaselshade, sometimes you make me question your mentality.” Thea circled the tom closely to get a good look at his pelt. She nosed through his fur to check for any bruises or whimpers of pain. Aside from scars on his face, where else could they be found? Thea gave him a good look over because he still looked good. Not too beaten up, but how much pain was he in before? “You don’t need to see Surgestorm, do you?”

Weaseshade watched her, waiting for a reaction either calm or angry. He was anxious to see how she reacted, as he never liked hearing cats yell and he was tired of yelling and screaming and hissing and growling and listening to yelling and screaming and hissing and growling. He just wanted peace. He had come into the nursery, obviously not expecting it but hoping for it. He had wanted to come in and watch the kits. To calm himself down, but Thea was not exactly helping his mood. He sighed softly when he saw her approaching him as though she was half in a dream. She was calm, that was a good thing. But when she heard him mention Passionblaze, she jumped back. Obviously he should not have mentioned that. He stepped back, wondering if there was anything he could say or do to make the subject change. He opened his mouth, deciding to say something about the kits, Thea spoke. And it was not something that made the subject possible to change. He let out a low growl, annoyed that she was blaming him for the whole incident. "He attacked me first! You think I wanted to fight the deputy!" His voice got louder as he spoke but he was not yelling. He looked away from her, not wishing to hear her yell at him again. But she had to speak again. This time he was able to reply with a calmer answer but he still did not look back at her. "I hurt him, not the other way around. I'll be fine, there will be cats injured more severely than I." He didn't intend to say anything for a while after that. He was tired, and grumpy and not feeling great in general. She was just going to yell at him more if he tried to say anything more. And even if he didn't she was just going to yell at him for not listening to her and fighting the deputy and blah blah blah. She didn't care if she hurt his feelings, the only thing that seemed to concern her was her and kits. Why did he ever think that she might actually care about him, even as a friend. But she didn't. The only reason she wanted him alive was for her kits. It had nothing to do about him. "You wouldn't understand if I tired to explain anyway. I think I'll just leave." He said quietly, unable to hide the hurt in his voice, finally looking back at her. He then began to walk towards the exit.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaseshade watched her, waiting for a reaction either calm or angry. He was anxious to see how she reacted, as he never liked hearing cats yell and he was tired of yelling and screaming and hissing and growling and listening to yelling and screaming and hissing and growling. He just wanted peace. He had come into the nursery, obviously not expecting it but hoping for it. He had wanted to come in and watch the kits. To calm himself down, but Thea was not exactly helping his mood. He sighed softly when he saw her approaching him as though she was half in a dream. She was calm, that was a good thing. But when she heard him mention Passionblaze, she jumped back. Obviously he should not have mentioned that. He stepped back, wondering if there was anything he could say or do to make the subject change. He opened his mouth, deciding to say something about the kits, Thea spoke. And it was not something that made the subject possible to change. He let out a low growl, annoyed that she was blaming him for the whole incident. "He attacked me first! You think I wanted to fight the deputy!" His voice got louder as he spoke but he was not yelling. He looked away from her, not wishing to hear her yell at him again. But she had to speak again. This time he was able to reply with a calmer answer but he still did not look back at her. "I hurt him, not the other way around. I'll be fine, there will be cats injured more severely than I." He didn't intend to say anything for a while after that. He was tired, and grumpy and not feeling great in general. She was just going to yell at him more if he tried to say anything more. And even if he didn't she was just going to yell at him for not listening to her and fighting the deputy and blah blah blah. She didn't care if she hurt his feelings, the only thing that seemed to concern her was her and kits. Why did he ever think that she might actually care about him, even as a friend. But she didn't. The only reason she wanted him alive was for her kits. It had nothing to do about him. "You wouldn't understand if I tired to explain anyway. I think I'll just leave." He said quietly, unable to hide the hurt in his voice, finally looking back at her. He then began to walk towards the exit.
It was never a normal conversation with them. It was always yelling, bickering, fighting. Thea knew it wasn’t setting up a good example for the kits as they both agreed to put their differences aside, before their kits were born. Thea found the tom impossible to understand most times, but he was always a lot calmer than her. She was the one to always start the arguments, and he would always be the first to leave. Perhaps, it was in her advantage. Weaselshade could had hurt her with the simple stroke of his paw, but he hadn’t. He growled at her, but he hardly raised his voice nowadays. “Still. You shouldn’t have fought in the first place!” Now, she was trembling, but her expression maintained a stoic one. She stole a glance toward her kits to make sure they were occupied with playing and not the argument their parents had. Thea glared at the tom with crystal blue eyes. She had sighed loudly. Sometimes she wondered why she dealt with him, but now that they had kits, she couldn’t be rid of him that easily. He loved those kits as much as she did. Plus, she didn’t want to strip them as a father. Maybe, she was a little harsh on Weaselshade with her constant yelling and arguing with him. “I don’t care about those other cats!” She almost screamed at him, but clenched her teeth. “The only cat I was worrying over was you! You just don’t know how much I feared for your life! I prayed to Starclan to keep you safe! A bunch of dead cats I don’t believe in!” She stressed out. Weaselshade just didn’t know how long she been waiting at the entrance of the nursery to see him come back, hoping he would. He lifted a heavy burden off her heart when she seen him, safe but scarred. Thea flicked her tail to the kits. “Do you know what would had happened if you died out there? You would had striped those beautiful kits of a father. I didn’t go through pain giving birth to them just so you can die in war and not help me raise them!” Thea wanted to believe she didn’t need his help raising kits, but kits needed two parents to guide and nurture them. She couldn’t do it by herself no matter how much she convinced him. So, she did care about him. Even if she gave him the impression that she didn’t care. She had pulled away from looking him over at his last words. She felt like he just swung a heavy paw at her and it knocked her out. Thea knew she had upset him. She could never make him happy. Thea let out a huff and she padded past the tom toward their kits. She stopped midway, watching as he walked to the exit of the nursery. Thea shook her head. “I wouldn’t understand? I can’t understand anything if you don’t communicate with me. So, why don’t you talk to me like a real tom instead of leaving every time we get into an argument.” Thea sassed. Any other time she wouldn’t care if he left. She wouldn’t care if he hurt. So many moons, before the kits, he completely disregarded her. He hated her. He wanted nothing to do with her. He had hurt her, but she had heard the hurt in his tone, so she quickly ran up to block the exit, stopping his way. “No.” She shook her head, staring up at the tom. “You’re not leaving. You is not gonna leave here just because I’m making sure you’re okay and you don’t like me looking after you! You’re staying in here, and darn we is gonna be a big happy family!” She threw back, her voice raised, and she was pretty sure all the queens and kits could hear their quarrel. Even if they didn’t talk, Thea wouldn’t allow the tom to leave. She would have his company for the rest of that day whether he liked it or not.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:56 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Stormbreeze bolted through the moors, not in pursuit or being pursued, but simply to let of some steam. The rythmatic thud of his paws hitting the ground was as comforting to him as a mothers scent was to her kit. He had travelled the territory almost daily for thirty moons, and the familar terrain comforted his troubled mind. This war with Thunderclan... it was absolutely justified on Windclan's part, but how many more cats would die in this battle. Thunderclan would never be the type to back down from this threat, he begrudgingly thought, thought he wasn't sure if that was bravery or stupidity. His clanmates would fight with vengeance guiding their claws, but how many would fall in such a hate filled war as this. Could the clans ever return to normal after this? He knew they would somehow, they had before. But he just couldn't see it right now, with what intent did Windclan attack Thunderclan; to teach them a lesson, to drive them out of their territory, to kill one of their cats as revenge, or to wipe them all out? Stormbreeze shook his head and his gait faltered, almost making him stumble. Had he always been this pessimistic? He paused atop a hill and his breath caught as he looked out over Windclan's expansive territory, the rolling hills and sparse trees. This, is what he would fight for. How many seasons had his Windclan ancestors travelled these very moors? This is not something he would give up. With every step of every ancient Windclan cat, they had ingrained loyalty and courage into the very earth. If he had to spill blood to protect this, then by Starclan, Stormbreeze would spill blood.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:51 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Aphmau plushie (only 7 tries to get the mention to work)
Mistkit sniffed for any other cat but didn’t sense any and walked into a kit before cowering, expecting they’d throw stones at her, as this is her first trip back to the nursery, ever since she recovered from being stoned or really stones being thrown at her.
mosskit turned towards her to see who bumped into her. she looked to see mistkit was cowering and tried to figure out why while also saying "you dont have to be afraid, im not gonna get mad for you bumping into to me" she said looking at her curiously, "my name is mosskit, whats yours?" mosskit turned towards her completely and looked at mistkit trying to seem friendly instead of scary.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

It was never a normal conversation with them. It was always yelling, bickering, fighting. Thea knew it wasn’t setting up a good example for the kits as they both agreed to put their differences aside, before their kits were born. Thea found the tom impossible to understand most times, but he was always a lot calmer than her. She was the one to always start the arguments, and he would always be the first to leave. Perhaps, it was in her advantage. Weaselshade could had hurt her with the simple stroke of his paw, but he hadn’t. He growled at her, but he hardly raised his voice nowadays. “Still. You shouldn’t have fought in the first place!” Now, she was trembling, but her expression maintained a stoic one. She stole a glance toward her kits to make sure they were occupied with playing and not the argument their parents had. Thea glared at the tom with crystal blue eyes. She had sighed loudly. Sometimes she wondered why she dealt with him, but now that they had kits, she couldn’t be rid of him that easily. He loved those kits as much as she did. Plus, she didn’t want to strip them as a father. Maybe, she was a little harsh on Weaselshade with her constant yelling and arguing with him. “I don’t care about those other cats!” She almost screamed at him, but clenched her teeth. “The only cat I was worrying over was you! You just don’t know how much I feared for your life! I prayed to Starclan to keep you safe! A bunch of dead cats I don’t believe in!” She stressed out. Weaselshade just didn’t know how long she been waiting at the entrance of the nursery to see him come back, hoping he would. He lifted a heavy burden off her heart when she seen him, safe but scarred. Thea flicked her tail to the kits. “Do you know what would had happened if you died out there? You would had striped those beautiful kits of a father. I didn’t go through pain giving birth to them just so you can die in war and not help me raise them!” Thea wanted to believe she didn’t need his help raising kits, but kits needed two parents to guide and nurture them. She couldn’t do it by herself no matter how much she convinced him. So, she did care about him. Even if she gave him the impression that she didn’t care. She had pulled away from looking him over at his last words. She felt like he just swung a heavy paw at her and it knocked her out. Thea knew she had upset him. She could never make him happy. Thea let out a huff and she padded past the tom toward their kits. She stopped midway, watching as he walked to the exit of the nursery. Thea shook her head. “I wouldn’t understand? I can’t understand anything if you don’t communicate with me. So, why don’t you talk to me like a real tom instead of leaving every time we get into an argument.” Thea sassed. Any other time she wouldn’t care if he left. She wouldn’t care if he hurt. So many moons, before the kits, he completely disregarded her. He hated her. He wanted nothing to do with her. He had hurt her, but she had heard the hurt in his tone, so she quickly ran up to block the exit, stopping his way. “No.” She shook her head, staring up at the tom. “You’re not leaving. You is not gonna leave here just because I’m making sure you’re okay and you don’t like me looking after you! You’re staying in here, and darn we is gonna be a big happy family!” She threw back, her voice raised, and she was pretty sure all the queens and kits could hear their quarrel. Even if they didn’t talk, Thea wouldn’t allow the tom to leave. She would have his company for the rest of that day whether he liked it or not.

They always bickered and fought, and one of them always left at the end. It didn't matter who, they just never stopped whoever was leaving. It was the way they were. That was why Weaselshade stopped and when she said the word no. He sat down and glared at her. She may have wanted her kits to be happy, but they were not doing to be happy if they saw they're mother yelling at their father. "Oh, so you think it's okay to tell me that I'm not a real tom, and then tell me to stay?" He was not yelling yet, but he knew it was loud enough for most everyone around them to hear. She always thought that it was okay for her to insult him, but if he got mad at her she would go and act miserable, at least she had a few times. If she thought that she could insult him, and then make him stay in the nursery she was wrong. He had apologized twice. What had he gotten in return, her yelling at him loud enough for the whole nursery to hear. She had done what she always did. He shouldn't have come back early to see her and the kits. He should have been killed by Passionblaze so that he wouldn't have to worry about what she'd act like when he came back. But he couldn't do that. "Haven't you realized I don't hate you, Thea? I came back here because of you! Most of the cats in this clan call you a kittypet, they think you're weak. I'm one of the only cats who doesn't and you have yelled at me for the majority of the time I've known you! I'm avoiding my own best friend so I won't have to hear bad things about you!" Weaselshade had been thinking all the words he had just said for the longest time, but he had never said they. Just thought them. He and Thea had been getting along fine, so there had been no need, but he couldn't stand it when she had yelled at him like that. He wanted to stay quite honestly, but he didn't want to stay and get yelled at. If she wanted him to stay, she needed to not yell at him, but that would be hard for her he assumed, because throughout the time he had known her that had been all she had done. He walked around her toward the nest, and sat down next to it. He would stay, but he would leave if she got too upset with him again.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

They always bickered and fought, and one of them always left at the end. It didn't matter who, they just never stopped whoever was leaving. It was the way they were. That was why Weaselshade stopped and when she said the word no. He sat down and glared at her. She may have wanted her kits to be happy, but they were not doing to be happy if they saw they're mother yelling at their father. "Oh, so you think it's okay to tell me that I'm not a real tom, and then tell me to stay?" He was not yelling yet, but he knew it was loud enough for most everyone around them to hear. She always thought that it was okay for her to insult him, but if he got mad at her she would go and act miserable, at least she had a few times. If she thought that she could insult him, and then make him stay in the nursery she was wrong. He had apologized twice. What had he gotten in return, her yelling at him loud enough for the whole nursery to hear. She had done what she always did. He shouldn't have come back early to see her and the kits. He should have been killed by Passionblaze so that he wouldn't have to worry about what she'd act like when he came back. But he couldn't do that. "Haven't you realized I don't hate you, Thea? I came back here because of you! Most of the cats in this clan call you a kittypet, they think you're weak. I'm one of the only cats who doesn't and you have yelled at me for the majority of the time I've known you! I'm avoiding my own best friend so I won't have to hear bad things about you!" Weaselshade had been thinking all the words he had just said for the longest time, but he had never said they. Just thought them. He and Thea had been getting along fine, so there had been no need, but he couldn't stand it when she had yelled at him like that. He wanted to stay quite honestly, but he didn't want to stay and get yelled at. If she wanted him to stay, she needed to not yell at him, but that would be hard for her he assumed, because throughout the time he had known her that had been all she had done. He walked around her toward the nest, and sat down next to it. He would stay, but he would leave if she got too upset with him again.
Thea didn’t feel like attracting too much attention. She knew she was a spitfire, but she was a weak one. She lacked strength to carry out a full fledged fight. That still didn’t stop her from yelling at him like she always done. It didn’t stop her from breaking her limits until they both felt an empty hole in the deep of their heart. Thea knew she wasn’t accepted by thenwaeriods, the queens, or most of the apprentices in Windclan, but she was grateful that Blazingstar allowed her to keep her name and stay for safety. To prove her loyalty, she was desperate to be accepted so she raised Mothkit and Nightkit as her own. Maybe the clan could see that she was useful. They were under the impression that Thea was a kittypet, and she was, but not always. She was a lab experiment. She had been drowned, burned, electrified, brought from the dead and back to life to test the curiosity of harsh twolegs. When they impregnated her by force, the father of her kits were sickly and he died soon after. Thea was put in a loving home with an elder because they needed the litter to be strong. It was the first time she seen how beautiful the outside was. She was fed, cared for, possibly loved. She ran away after a loving friend of hers died, where she stumbled into the forest. She didn’t know the dangers it held, so she had miscarried her first litter. It devastated her! She found Windclan, skinny, a little scarred, so she was grateful. Thea let out a small sigh, “It would be nice if you could communicate with me instead of leaving.” It was out of her place to call him not a real tom, but she was emotional and she felt panicked. It was the heat of the moment type of thing. But, she didn’t mean it. She didn’t even bother to apologize for it. Listening to Weaselshade’s next words had hit home to her. She flattened her ears to her head, and looked away for a moment. Others around them was probably annoyed with how much they fought, and wondered why they produced a family together if they couldn’t get along. Thea knew she didn’t hate Weaselshade. She was longed past that stage. She didn’t even feel disgusted with him anymore. She had a lot to thank him for, but she never knew how to approach the matter. “I know.” She whispered, quietly. She was too choked on words to actually answer him. “I’m sorry.” She admits. She brushed past the tom towards her nest, her tail between her legs which was a sign of submission. She wasn’t going to stop him from leaving. She felt a bit overwhelmed. When she slowly lifted herself into the soft bedding. She had thought Weaselshade left out by now, but she was surprised when he followed her back to her nest. He sat down next to it. Subconsciously, Thea had made room in her nest for him to settle down. “You don’t have to be a stranger, Weaselshade.” Thea looks up at the tom. “You know you can lay beside me.” She quietly add. Her eyes flits towards her kits, and a gentle smile grace her face.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx
[you didn't mention me so I responded late this time! D:<]

Blazingstar was taken aback by her words, confused more than anything. Why was she acting this way? Everything was happening so fast, he could barely comprehend what was happening. It made choosing his words more of a struggle. "You shouldn't have to worry about me, I've been doing fine, thank you," he started, soundings a little sassy at first, but calming down a little. He hated knowing someone was worrying about him. Obviously, he always knew the clan did, but to hear it made him upset. "I'm not even looking for a mate right now! I can't commit to something like that! Leading a clan and starting a family? That's a lot to do and I can't just put aside everything right now for a single warrior," the truth came out. Blazingstar blurted out the words, almost regretting it immediately. However, what was said was done and now he can't take it back, so he'd live with it. The ginger tom's views on the situation should be clear to Fawnskip now, as he'd been trying to make clear to his sister for a long time.
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Thea didn’t feel like attracting too much attention. She knew she was a spitfire, but she was a weak one. She lacked strength to carry out a full fledged fight. That still didn’t stop her from yelling at him like she always done. It didn’t stop her from breaking her limits until they both felt an empty hole in the deep of their heart. Thea knew she wasn’t accepted by thenwaeriods, the queens, or most of the apprentices in Windclan, but she was grateful that Blazingstar allowed her to keep her name and stay for safety. To prove her loyalty, she was desperate to be accepted so she raised Mothkit and Nightkit as her own. Maybe the clan could see that she was useful. They were under the impression that Thea was a kittypet, and she was, but not always. She was a lab experiment. She had been drowned, burned, electrified, brought from the dead and back to life to test the curiosity of harsh twolegs. When they impregnated her by force, the father of her kits were sickly and he died soon after. Thea was put in a loving home with an elder because they needed the litter to be strong. It was the first time she seen how beautiful the outside was. She was fed, cared for, possibly loved. She ran away after a loving friend of hers died, where she stumbled into the forest. She didn’t know the dangers it held, so she had miscarried her first litter. It devastated her! She found Windclan, skinny, a little scarred, so she was grateful. Thea let out a small sigh, “It would be nice if you could communicate with me instead of leaving.” It was out of her place to call him not a real tom, but she was emotional and she felt panicked. It was the heat of the moment type of thing. But, she didn’t mean it. She didn’t even bother to apologize for it. Listening to Weaselshade’s next words had hit home to her. She flattened her ears to her head, and looked away for a moment. Others around them was probably annoyed with how much they fought, and wondered why they produced a family together if they couldn’t get along. Thea knew she didn’t hate Weaselshade. She was longed past that stage. She didn’t even feel disgusted with him anymore. She had a lot to thank him for, but she never knew how to approach the matter. “I know.” She whispered, quietly. She was too choked on words to actually answer him. “I’m sorry.” She admits. She brushed past the tom towards her nest, her tail between her legs which was a sign of submission. She wasn’t going to stop him from leaving. She felt a bit overwhelmed. When she slowly lifted herself into the soft bedding. She had thought Weaselshade left out by now, but she was surprised when he followed her back to her nest. He sat down next to it. Subconsciously, Thea had made room in her nest for him to settle down. “You don’t have to be a stranger, Weaselshade.” Thea looks up at the tom. “You know you can lay beside me.” She quietly add. Her eyes flits towards her kits, and a gentle smile grace her face.

Weaselshade had always assumed Thea actually didn't care, he expected her to be yelling at him. He had assumed she was going to keep yelling at him and not care what he said. Never did he expect her to go from about to scratch him to apologizing and telling him he could lie down in her nest. He knew she was a confusing cat, and he never attempted to understand her. He used to not care about how she felt, but he did now and now he attempted to understand her. He failed. She was so complicated, always having mood swings and yelling at him. He didn't understand it, but he didn't feel like he needed to. Weaselshade got into the nest, and lay down beside her, surprised by how comfortable the queen's bed was. It was definitely not like his, but there was another cat in Thea's nest, and his nest was cold. He followed her gaze over to where the kits were playing, and he watched her smile. He could understand why she had wanted kits so bad. She loved them, she adored them. But most of all she probably felt like raising kits was the only thing she could do for the clan. Weaselshade knew that she could learn, but he also was glad he finally understood something about her, even if it was probably the simplest part. He rested his head on his paws and began to gaze around the nursery. Since his and Thea's argument had ended there seemed to be a calm filling the nursery, it appeared there always was. Sleeping kits and queens, playing kits with their parents watching them. Everything joyful in the clan seemed to be happening in the nursery. "I can see why you like it in here." he murmured, smiling lightly as he continued to observe the joy and calm everyone seemed to be experiencing. He had made the right choice coming in there after the fight, even though Thea had been moody.