Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 07:15 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Tumbleshade Kit Finder

"Baby Steps Is All You Need To Make A Big Boom."

Name: Lilackit|Lilacpaw| Lilacbloom
Lilac- because her mother's prefix is a flower so why not name her daughter after one, also?
Bloom- her beauty and dramatic personality, also it kind of is flowerily too xD

Appearance:
[DETELED] [DETELED] [DETELED]
Lilac is white and grey, her base coat is white like he]r mother also she gets her patches from her mother. Unlike her mother, her patches are a light and dark gray color. She has stunning dark blue eyes. Sometimes in the right lighting they can look a bit purplish. Even if they aren't. The she cat isn't tall nor short. She has a average build and her strength and speed is balanced. Lilac is light-footed meaning her steps aren't heavy and not easily heard.
Personality: Dramatic | Sensitive | Talkative | Patient | Determined | Hyper | Loud | Kind |

Lilac is your typical over-dramatic cat. She doesn't mind attention. She likes to act out scenes she had or often just to be dramatic make others laugh. While she usually says when she gets a thorn stuck in her pad or a minor wound, the pain is beyond 10. She loves being fussed over because for her its reassurance for her to know they care. That she haven't been forgotten. Lilac is easily hurt and even if she doesn't show it, little things can easily hurt her. She hates being called weird or just a wannabe. She's your wannabe popular girl. Often she doesn't try to be herself but someone new to fit in. Lilac often gets lost in who she is, so don't be surprised if she suddenly `changes`. She talks a lot and always have something to say. Even if her words aren't really related to the topic. Lilac gets her patience and determination from her mother. Lilac is hyper and her energy seems endless. She doesn't really have a inside voice and she is always tries be kind just because let's face it; being rude gets you nowhere. She doesn't bother getting close with anybody because she knows that usually has drama. Which she hates.
Other: Nope

Last edited by wolfie; February 23rd, 2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name;; Dawnkit Dawnpaw Dawnstep|| Dawnwish || Dawncatcher
Dawn: For her beautiful pelt and after the dawn flower
Step: For her strong Conviction
Wish: For her massive dreams
Catcher: For her ability to achieve those dreams

Gender;; Female

Appearance;; https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7035/6...5e7b0c63_b.jpg || http://buschmanconsultancy.com/wpnie...kater-foto.jpg || http://img.bekiamascotas.com/articul...0/42506-h2.jpg ||
https://www.quizz.biz/uploads/quizz/423144/6_g9gr5.jpg
Dawnkit is a beautiful, [though she's mostly called cute] short statured molly with beautiful, medium length, wavy hair. She has stunning, hypnotizing green optics that often times seem to blaze with raw emotions when she's passionate enough. She has a darker shade of ginger than her mother, but when she's in the light of dawn, it seems to match the color of the sky at the blush of dawn, making her ginger coat darker. She has a soft round face and very dainty paws, she is a very beautiful molly. She has darker ginger markings starting on the middle of her back, which then covers her whole flank, back legs, and tail, making her pelt look like dawn itself.

Personality;; Dawnkit is very adaptable, has a sweet demeanor, and has a strong sense conviction. She loves to explore just as much as she loves to snuggle her family members. She can be clumsy, and though she does love to be right all the time, when scolded or corrected, she shows an absolute willingness to learn, taking everything she does and sees as a lesson. Though she is very precocious she can be incredibly idealistic, especially when she knows something is harder than it sounds. She can be selfish and demanding of others, especially when she's in a bad mood or tired, but she will always show her appreciation towards her clanmates. Dawnkit is a fairly ignorant molly when it comes to emotions such as 'crush' or 'love' when talking mate wise, she loves everyone the way she loves her siblings, mother, and father. She has a very strong urge to always protect her clanmates and hates it when they have to fight, she will often throw fits or start pulling on warriors tails to keep them from going, she doesn't like to see the ones she cares for in any kind of pain. Due to this fact, she vows to make sure that she'll mend the relationship between each of the clans, though of course other's laugh when they hear about her dream, which only causes the molly to puff up her cheeks and stomp off. Whenever she promises to do something, she will accomplish whatever she promised to finish, no matter how big the task, which causes others to be suprised by her accomplishments, but she will never brag about them, or hold the fact that she may have saved another's live over their head, she's a very humble feline. She is brave and does anything that's asked of her [except of course kill or harm her clanmates] no matter how high the risk, risking her life, especially if its to help another feline or prove her worth. Dawnkit is a fairly weak molly which makes her question her worth from time to time, she's constantly surrounded by toms and mollies who are much, much stronger than her, she's always trying to get stronger, and is always trying to get better in fear that she'll let her clanmates down.

Other;; @AbsurdJinx @Celestial

I finished ;v;

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 25th, 2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NAME
gorsekit | gorsepaw | gorselily
g o r s e- for his one grey paw.
l i l y - for his demeanor.
he will request this suffix due to it being a flower, and a tribute to the love for his mother.

he will become dysphoric at some point in his life, in which will cause him to flit through many different genders before settling on a transgender female or demigirl, depending on what happens in roleplay. he may even become discomforted by that and go back to being a male.

APPEARANCE
gorsekit reference
gorsekit is a small, silk-furred tom. his pelt is of a pale, almost white, ginger in color, with darker tabby markings spread along it. green eyes hold an expression of excitement, although that is only due to being a kit. in the future, it will become a look of pride, and a little bit of annoyance. gorsekit's ears are tall and pointed with tiny tufts of fur at the tips. his frame's build is much like his father's, but the coloring is much like his mother's. he has one single grey paw, seemingly strange against his mainly-ginger pelt. his tail is small and stubby at birth, but grows to be long and furry. his voice is a mixture of his parent's, with a soft tone when around those he doesn't know. gorselily also tends to be drawn towards the lifestyle of females.
PERSONALITY
| kind | shy | hardworking | prideful |
| loyal | patient | stubborn |
| emotional | honest |
| loving |

OTHER
may have a character page made at some point.
@AbsurdJinx
@Celestial

Last edited by lio; January 13th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Does anybody know how happy this makes me that most of the
applicants have something to do with flowers because of daisy? I love her lil flower buds

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 13th, 2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name
HoneykitHoneypawHoney--
Honey- Inspired by honeysuckles

Appearance
[Ref]
Honey is a small, long-limbed cat. Her muzzle is short ending with a dappled pink nose. Tiny is a black and ginger calico tabby with grade 5 white spots, or about half her body being white. Her face is mostly ginger but around her eyes are spots of black almost like a mask. Her eyes are a light green with a bit of yellow mixed in with them. She has short fur, a long tail and slightly small ears. She likes to be messy so her pelt is often dirty and she doesn't bother to clean it herself.

Personality
Honey is a fast learner, or rather, she remembers stuff quickly. If something is said around her she will remember and repeat it all the time. She remembers, mostly, small unimportant things. Her favourite thing to do is argue, it doesn't matter what, she will disagree with what you say and go into a ridiculous argument that she will make last much longer than it should. She doesn't exactly like having friends, she likes having a few but more than that makes her feel stressed and uncomfortable, getting to know and keep up a friendship with too many cats is just too much for her. She likes silence, not being alone, but being in silence. She just wants to sit in the company of others in complete silence sometimes. She likes to get really close with those she does end up being friends with, often becoming clingy and sharing all her secrets, though she can lose those friends quite easily. Remembering things well leads to her holding grudges for often stupid things.

Other

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump <3

François Lelord

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Name
Juniperkit || Juniperpaw || Juniper__
Appearance
Juniperkit
Personality
WIP [He’ll be calm though]
Other
Nope

Character Site

Old January 17th, 2018, 08:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Crocuskit
Appearance: <3
Personality: Crocuskit is a cat whose whole life seems to revolve around her own opinion. She wants what she wants, and she wants it right then. Of course, she can be persuaded otherwise - Crocuskit is pretty easily distracted, she's not exactly the type of cat to make goals and stick to them. Don't let that fool you, she's a hard worker... and she will stick to a goal for a while, before the next exciting thing comes along and draws her attention away from it. She's definitely the type of cat you'd want on your side, because she will never back down from an argument - and she loves making good arguments. Crocuskit isn't a super sensitive cat, but if you do hurt her feelings, she's more likely to pull away then to retaliate. She's pretty social, but time to herself is crucial - sometimes this feline gets into the habit of forgetting to eat and has to be reminded when she's doing something or saying something awkward. Crocuskit doesn't always understand that her words are weird, and will make some comments that are considered... strange. Now, winning Crocuskit's trust isn't particuarly hard... but getting her to open up to things about her is harder. It's not that she doesn't trust another cat to know those things, it's just that she doesn't particuarly like talking about herself. Anything else... other cat's social lives, things going on in the Clans, those are more popular topics of conversation to her. It's funny - she seems to have her life so together from the outside, but if you get close to her, you can tell how insecure she really is. She always seems to feel like she has to live up to someone else's expectations, and she is constantly changing her goals mainly for the purpose of making them better. Or she'll take on more. Crocuskit has a strong mind and body, it's pretty easy for her to take on "more then she should be able to," but keeping up a good front about all of it is harder. She loves her family, and despite arguments here and there or the occasional angry words about this or that, she will do anything in the end to protect them. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about her family (at least in her mind) - but the second someone else makes a rude comment, it turns into a full-on fight between her and them.
Other: nope!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump c:

François Lelord

Old January 24th, 2018, 10:48 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name;; Swankit - Swanpaw - Swanblood
[Swan - For her beauty]
[Blood - The blood, sweat and tears she's gone through to deal with being half blind]

Gender;; Female

Appearance;; Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4
Swankit mostly takes after her mother in appearance. Like her mother, she has ginger fur, although her's is a lighter shade. Much like her father, her body is fully ginger, with the exception of one white patch on her chest. Her eyes are green with a blue tint. Her fur is short and thin and great for green-leaf, but not so great for leaf-bare. Her build is lean and muscled, but not quite bulky. She is of an average height and skinnier than most.

Personality;; Outgoing | Loyal | Reckless | Flirty | Sensitive
Swanblood is VERY loud. Even in a crowd of screaming cats, she would probably be the loudest of them all. She is very friendly and easily get along with. She is a social butterfly and spends every possible moment that she can talking. She cannot keep quiet and can't sit still either. She seems to have an endless supply of energy in her and is very clumsy. Swanblood has a great sense of humour and is constantly joking around. She doesn't mind playing a prank or two either and she never backs down from a dare. Despite being very confident, Swanblood is quite a modest cat because she doesn't wish to seem boastful.
To Swanblood, her friends, family and clan are the most important things in her life. She would never ever do anything to hurt them on purposely and always puts them before herself. Nothing is more important to her than making sure they're all safe. She is very selfless, even for her enemies. There is no need to question her loyalty as it's clear to see she would never betray or hurt any of those cats. Because of the strong bonds she has formed with her friends and family, she can become rather overprotective. She doesn't want to see any of them getting hurt and will do everything she possibly can to keep them safe. Her overprotective nature can be quite annoying at times, but she's only doing it because she cares.
It's great that Swanblood cares so deeply for those around her, but there is a possibility that she cares too much for the well being of her family and friends. She does so many great things for others, but in turn that can lead to her doing something stupid without her thinking about it. She doesn't think about what she's going to do first and just does it, especially when it comes to dares. She would charge in without a hesitation if she needed to save a family member. She doesn't think about the consequences and doesn't plan things out.
With her confident and loud attitude, comes flirtiness. When Swanblood see's a cat she likes, she walk up to them without a hesitation and flirt with them for a bit. If she finds they don't appeal to her as some others do, she'll just quit the flirty act and be friendly. But if she likes a cat enough, she'll stick around for a bit. Keep her interested and she'll stick around even longer. Sometimes she gets bored and when she does, she just quits trying to get them to like her and puts on a more friend-like attitude. This can cause to a bit of heartbreak but Swanblood doesn't take much notice of that. She is a bit blind when it comes to love.
Although she is so outgoing, deep down, Swanblood is secretly sensitive. Words hurt more than claws do for her and she can't help but shrink down on the inside. She may keep a confident act up even when something rattles her, but really her self confidence is just becoming unstable on the inside. With her confident nature, it might seem like nothing could affect her, but really she is an emotional cat and quite sensitive.

Other;; She's going to have an accident when she's older and end up like Brightheart

@Celestial @AbsurdJinx

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen